The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Every Woman Has a Price — Chapter 21 — by Redsliver

Chapter Title : A Couple Rolls of Quarters and A Sock

* * *

“We’re supposed to be back this afternoon,” Barbara whispered across Owen’s sleeping body to Brandy. They were both naked and had smaller girls spooning their asses. Roxxi’s drool ran down Brandy’s shoulder blade.

“What’s it matter?” Barbara said. “Jacob’s in on this now. Mom and Dad spend half the year in Florida. We hang out with Jewel and Paul. She’s here and Paul’s gonna come for her.”

“Eugh,” Brandy said. Then she shushed her sister terribly.

“It’s OK, girls, I’m awake.” Owen smiled.

“Oh, sorry,” Barbara apologized reflexively. “I’d suck your dick hello, but I’d rather do it in the shower. This whole room reeks of pussy and you’re covered in it.”

He laughed madly. “Of all the troubles to have, eh?”

“What?” Roxxi asked, lifting her head.

“Can I go back to bed?” Elizabeth asked. “I don’t have a shift today.”

“Of course you can,” Owen said. “If you’ll get your hip off my wrist.”

“Oh fuck!” Elizabeth was awake and up in a heartbeat. She looked down and saw Owen’s healthy hand. He waved his cast from over Barbara’s shoulder. “Oh? Fuck.”

“Thanks for caring,” Owen said. “What about you Roxxi?”

“I’d rather get up,” she said. “The twins can suck your dick in the shower.”

“Yes. They can.” Owen agreed.

Elizabeth fell back into the empty bed. She breathed in and scrunched up her face. She climbed back to her feet and started dragging all of the sheets, pillowcases, comforters, and blankets into a laundry basket.

* * *

Janice ran her fingers through Tamara’s hair. Jewel was curled up at the foot of her bed like a puppy. Darlene was clattering around in the shower. Life was good.

“When does Owen go back to work?” Tamara asked.

“He took leave for medical and bereavement. It was supposed last until Friday. I figured he’d be back on Monday,” Janice said. “But then the coins are superpowered and worth millions. Why would he ever go back?”

“He’s not going to sell the coins,” Tamara frowned. “Women are expensive. What if he starts knocking us up?” Tamara blushed. “Us, not including you.”

“Yeah, no need for flipper babies,” Janice laughed. “Just because he’s not going to get that money in a sale, doesn’t mean he’s not going to get that money, right?”

“What do you mean?” Jewel asked.

“He buys the buyer,” Janice said. “Easy, peazy, lemon squeezy.”

“He’s going to buy a man’s body?” Tamara’s lips cocked in disgust.

“Yeah, and I don’t think that thought’s going to cross Owen’s mind.” Janice laughed and clapped Tamara several times on the cheek. She sighed and got up. “Though, it’s gonna cross my mind for the rest of the day.”

“I dated a boy in high school…” Tamara frowned.

“Yeah, Owen.” Janice snorted.

“He came back for you?” Jewel twisted her face in disgust.

“Fuck off,” Tamara jabbed a finger toward Jewel’s face. “No, I meant before Owen. Devon was’bi’.” Tamara overemphasized the air-quotes. “It’s not like girls getting attention. He was just gay.”

“He was also a teenager, in high school.” Janice rolled her eyes. “And you dated Owen when he was 16? That means this kid was even younger, more confused, and uncertain. Besides, I’ve licked your asshole while you were getting fingered by Jewel.”

“When we do it, it’s for the guy,” Tamara countered.

“I do it for the orgasms,” Janice rolled her eyes. “Leave me alone in the shower. You sluts don’t have to work and I don’t want your company. Don’t get blood all over my bedroom.”

“My period doesn’t start for a week…” Tamara said, as Janice slammed the bathroom door behind her.

“She meant ‘don’t murder me’. You spiteful bitch,” Jewel said, getting to her feet.

“She said don’t get blood everywhere. I can still fucking smother you.”

* * *

Twins were great! The green hair for Brandy… Barbara rather. The green hair that set the unmarried twin apart was kinda like icing on the slutty cake. Better than tattoos anyway. Though, Jewel had a cute one on her ankle. Zera wore hers well and—

Owen moaned madly as Barbara ducked under her sister to begin working his balls as Brandy sloppily gobbled his shaft. He twirled his fingers madly around in their hair. The hot spray of the shower was getting rid of that smell of pussy they had complained about.

“Fucking—Yes!” Owen growled out. He was celebrating. He hoped he’d have more to celebrate tonight. He just didn’t know how to get Maxim to take his coin. Whatever happened, he’d always have the girls to party with.

“Inheritance is the only way.” Is that was Grandpa had said? Shit. The twins pulled Owen’s planning session straight out of his brain. Be. In. The. Moment.

Two beautiful twins eagerly sucked and licked and fondled his cock and balls. Their dark eyes looked up at him. Their bangs were plastered to their foreheads. Their mouths were rapid and hot. He knocked his fist into the wall. He barked out.

There was no holding on, holding back. This blowjob was an incidental. Something more than he needed. He didn’t have to think about their feelings, or try to return the favor, or seduce them. He opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling light.

Hey, have meaningless, limitless, heartless blowjobs. You know you want them!

He did. He couldn’t deny what he was feeling. Sex is awesome. Just the triggers, the touch, the tension. His life was better. His women made his life better.

He kicked away guilt and dunked his head into the shower. He tightened his fingers in their hair and bellowed as he spasmed and came. Barbara, she was on the cock now, pressed the tip of his cock into the bulge of her cheek as he dumped his cum over her molars. She moaned, theatrically. In the moment, that was perfect.

“Stiffen your arm and help me up,” Brandy was saying. He closed his hand tightly on hers and pulled her up to her feet. She touched his cheek and kissed him.

Barbara climbed up to her feet on her own. Barbara didn’t radiate the same excitement for her position. He broke his kiss with Brandy and gestured for Barbara to take his elbow.

“You still gotta wash off,” she said, as he held his cast outside the curtain. “You want me to do your hair?”

“That would be great.”

“Excellent!” Brandy cheered joyously. “That gives me your muscles!”

Owen smirked. Today was worth celebrating. He just had to keep that up all day.

* * *

Giselle sat at a small table in the hotel restaurant. She watched the door and sipped her coffee. Maxim appeared to be late, which was like him. Giselle knew well that her boss had arrived earlier, taken a lay of the land, and knew where he’d make an entrance. And when. When it would unbalance Owen. The man who owned her body.

Her ambition. Her loyalty. Her love. Her respect. Her secrets. There were so many things of Giselle that weren’t her body. He was in for the worst.

“You.” Kirk Marcusson arrived. Giselle gestured to the chair across from her. “You can fuck off. Where’s your boss? Where’s the seller?”

Je ne sais pas,” Giselle answered. “Maxim will arrive shortly after Owen. I’m sure.”

“I’m sure.” Kirk mimicked her French accent back at Giselle. “I hope this is finished today.”

“Finished for yourself,” Giselle said. “Can I call over the waitress? Would you like a coffee?”

“You can fuck off,” Kirk said again.

Hm… Giselle considered. The daughter had been there after her tryst with the fiancee and Owen in the pawn shop. “You may wish to appear professional when Maxim arrives.”

“You may wish to fuck off.”

Bien sûr,” Giselle said. “Fille! Uh, ’allo!

The waitress came over. Giselle ordered Kirk a drink. It didn’t change the look on his face but he accepted it nonetheless.

* * *

Tamara brushed something off of Owen’s shoulder. He had been looking in the mirror. There had been nothing there. She fussed his tie straighter on his neck.

“You clean up nice,” she said, with a smile.

“Thanks,” he nodded. “Does this suit say ‘Future millionaire’?”

He asked. He turned. The twins and Elizabeth watched from his couch. Darlene busied herself with a bowl of cereal at the kitchen counter. Jewel stood in front of the bookshelf flipping through random novels.

“Um… It says ‘court appointed attorney’,” Brandy said, with a smile. Elizabeth looked shocked at the girl.

“Could be worse,” Owen said, with a laugh. “Better than ‘court appearance Owen’.”

Tamara giggled madly and they shared a stupid grin.

“We’re not getting something?” Elizabeth asked.

“Old inside joke,” Owen said.

“Halloween in grade 10. I was dressed as a zombie, awesome makeup, ripped clothes, sexy in a weird way. In fact, Mom made me rip a second shirt just so I wouldn’t show as much boob. Owen shows up, wearing a suit because he did no planning. Probably didn’t even remember it was Halloween until I called him and reminded him of the dance. Dad asked him who he was supposed to be. Owen said…” Tamara had laughed up a storm as she tried to ramble out the story and was cackling over the punchline: ‘Court appearance Owen.’ The girls got it. They almost chuckled.

“...and dad was like: ‘I’m not asking who you’ll be next time I see you!’”

“You had to be there,” Owen mumbled and then smiled. “Wish me luck?”

“Are you taking any backup?” Elizabeth asked. Tamara was dressed rather casually in a sweater and jeans.

“What for?” he frowned. “Any of you have training in big sales or, I dunno, commerce?”

No one answered in the affirmative.

“OK then…”

“You should go, Liz. You’ve got your clothes in the closet,” Tamara said. “You could be dressed right in a matter of minutes.”

Darlene snorted in derision.

“What?” Owen asked.

“C’mon, he’s a dunce. Just try and make sure he’s not getting fucked until you spread your legs,” Tamara said. “Oh, don’t frown. A cute dunce.”

She kissed him sweetly. The twins frowned. Jewel kept her back to Tamara and Owen. Darlene and Elizabeth shared looks. Tamara fit with Owen. Darlene felt defeated. Elizabeth felt insufficient.

“We agreed at, uh…”

“You can be a little late to this thing,” Jewel said, putting a book back on the shelf. “Your coins, they’re the ones excited to buy. Swing your dick around a little.”

“Uh… I guess so,” Owen said. “Elizabeth?”

“Yes Master?” she asked, her voice sounding girlish to her ears. She looked down and blushed.

“Oh for fuck’s sake!” Darlene said. “C’mon, you’ll wear your black dress and I’ll do your hair.”

“But what—”

“Cool,” Owen said. He sighed as Darlene and Elizabeth walked to the bedroom. “Dammit.”

“What?”

“I’m cleaned, dressed, and ready to go,” he said. “I figured with sex slaves, this part of girls I’d be free of.”

Tamara snorted. “You wanna fuck while you’re waiting?”

“No, I suppose I shouldn’t reek of pussy when I go to finish this,” he said.

“Well,” Tamara wrapped a hand around Owen’s waist, “Raincheck then.”

“Count on it.”

* * *

Carlos leaned against the man’s truck and refused to meet his gaze. Davy was fucking around with his phone. He was always fucking around with his phone. Carlos had almost fired him for it at the restaurant, but Davy had just, just, got things under control. And then Carlos had needed a place to stay. Fuck, Carlos wouldn’t fire the man for anything anymore.

“You cool bro?” Davy asked. “I mean, the police talked to you last time, yeah?”

“I’m cool,” the truck owner said. He didn’t look cool. Brett was a big guy, six foot four, with brown hair and Davy’s body weight in arm muscles. “Where’s that little brown girl?”

“French girl sent her over the hill to make sure he doesn’t come out of the parking garage,” Carlos answered.

“Natasha and Hafnan,” Davy supplied their names.

“She’s cute,” Brett said. “Which one of you’s with who?”

“This is what you want to talk about?” Davy rolled his eyes.

“No, I just don’t want the conversation going to Elizabeth,” Brett said.

“Well, fuck,” Carlos shook his head. Davy looked back down at his phone. “I bagged the French girl.”

“Natasha.”

“Yes, Natasha,” Carlos said. “Davy couldn’t close the… Hafnan.”

“Why not?” Brett said. “She seems the type to go along with anyone who tries and takes the lead.”

Carlos laughed.

“Fuck you,” Davy said. “She wasn’t into it. I like girls who are into it.”

“Yeah,” Brett said. “And I apparently like whores.”

“Is he here yet?” Natasha walked up to the back of the car. She was wiping her lips with a napkin and holding a tray of coffees in her left hand.

“No, no one’s come out.” Brett said.

“Well, there’s the door,” Carlos said.

C’est-il! Ugh. That’s him! That’s him!” Natasha hissed in Davy’s ear.

“OK,” Carlos took a step forward but Brett was thundering ahead. “Well shit.”

Owen and Elizabeth stepped out into the January weather wearing long warm coats over their suit and dress. Elizabeth had her hair up, quick but pretty, and earmuffs on, so her toque wouldn’t ruin Darlene’s work. She stopped as she saw Brett stomping up to her.

“Oh, shit,” Owen said. “Look, I’ve no interest in another fight.”

Elizabeth watched in surprise as Owen stepped in front of her and between Brett. Her ex’s face is filled with rage. She saw Carlos and Davy running up behind Brett.

“What’s going on?” She put her hand on Owen’s elbow and looked ahead to the unlikely trio. “Is no one working today?”

“We’re in a hurry,” Owen said. “We’re not going to fight and we’re not going to stick around and see. C’mon Elizabeth.”

“OK, Mas—ter.” the syllables stuck in her throat. Did she even have to say them? I mean, he said he liked it. Last time it was what got his face punched in. Elizabeth saw the shock and dismay on Carlos and Davy’s faces.

“Oh fuck this!” Brett said.

“You see what he does to her? She’s enslaved by him!” Natasha said, hiding her smug smile by stepping a foot back from the boys. “Take him!”

“Take me?” Owen asked, surprised.

“Lizzie, you can get out of this. Come on,” Davy said.

“I love you, babe,” Brett said, through grinding teeth. “We can get you help. A psychiatrist or something.”

“Her mind’s fine,” Owen said. “I’ve had enough of this. Let’s go, Elizabeth.”

Non!” Natasha snapped. The French in her voice was as clear as it had ever been, even with the single syllable. Owen stopped with Elizabeth at his side. He looked her over. It wasn’t a coincidence another French—

“What are you doing!” Elizabeth shouted, as Owen folded forward over Brett’s fist. His diaphragm spasmed. His breath was nowhere to be found. His wooden box fell out from under his arm and into the snow. Brett grabbed his collar and rushed him down the walk to where his truck was waiting.

“What are we? Kidnappers?” Carlos turned to Davy.

“Uh…” Davy frowned. Elizabeth was swatting Brett’s arm, kicking at his leg. Owen was gasping for air.

“You trust her?” Davy asked Carlos. They looked at Natasha who was watching smugly, holding the door, as Brett loaded Owen into the back bench of his truck.

“No,” Carlos said. boiling in anger.

Messieurs!” Hafnan ran up to Carlos and Davy. “You gotta help her.”

“I trust her, I think,” Davy said to Carlos.

“Well, fuck us then,” Carlos said.

Elizabeth wasn’t screaming. She should’ve been screaming, right?

“He dropped this,” Davy picked up the box. Elizabeth slunk over to look Carlos and Davy in the eye.

“You’re just hurting me more,” she told them.

“What do you need us to do?” Carlos said.

“Can you stop this getting any worse?” she asked.

“We can try our best,” Davy said. “Is he worth it?”

“I hope he can be,” Elizabeth said. “But I’m fucked either way, aren’t I?”

They didn’t have an answer to that. Carlos touched Elizabeth’s shoulder and looked her in the eye. “We’ll make sure things don’t get stupid.”

“It’s already pretty stupid,” Davy said.

“Yeah, well, you had to tell them about Brett,” Carlos said.

“This isn’t my fault,” Davy said. “What are you caught up in, Lizzie?”

Natasha and Hafnan flanked Owen. He was leaning forward, holding the passenger side bucket seat and breathing again. Brett stormed up to Elizabeth.

“You didn’t have to be violent,” Elizabeth seethed.

“You didn’t have to be a whore,” Brett sneered.

“Yes, I did,” Elizabeth said. “Fuck off.”

She grabbed the box from Davy’s hands and turned around on her heel. Carlos and Davy looked at each other. Fucking off sounded good to them too.

* * *