The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena: Brainwashed

MC MF FF FD

Synopsis : Evilena becomes a basball fan.

Evilena : Brainwashed

Cyndi sat on a huge sofa in her New York penthouse apartment talking to the reporter, who was studiously taking notes.

“And then I discovered a note that he wrote, professing his true feelings for Evilena. It was in his sports car, under the driver’s seat, and it said that Evilena was his TRUE soul mate.... not me ... Evilena. We’ve been married for seven years, we’ve got two kids together, and Evilena is his soul mate. Can you believe that ? Some bimbo blond is his soul mate?”

She continued to bare her soul to the attentive newspaperwoman.

“ It’s scary. I think she’s stealing my husband’s soul. She’s using some kind of mind control. He used to be a sweet, loving husband and father, and now he’s so cold and calculating. It’s like I don’t even know him any more. If she calls him, he gets this blank look in his eyes and he leaves. It doesn’t where he is, or what time it is, he immediately goes to her. I bet if she called him in the middle of a game, he’d just walk off the field. My heart is broken. I don’t even know where he is now, and he’s MY husband.”

The reporter’s eyes sparkled as she left the plush penthouse, knowing that her standard publicity interview had just turned into a TMZ moment for her, she had a GREAT story for her paper,and the headline already swirling in her mind ... BRAINWASHED BALLPLAYER.

Cyndi sat on the sofa, drinking straight shots, and cried.The lovely brunette didn’t know what to do.

Later ( was it a few minutes or a few hours) the phone rang and the sexy, dark haired mom reached over and picked up the receiver. On the other end, on a speaker phone, was a voice she know to be her husband and another, sexy, sultry, seductive woman’s voice that she didn’t recognize at all. " Crawl to me now, and lick me here,” the voice commanded and she heard rustling at the other end of the phone, then a muffled echo from her husband’s voice....“mfff ... mfff.. illlloveyoumiftress....”

“Alex ! What the hell are you doing ?” Cyndi screamed into the phone, nearly hysterical.

“Your husband is my slave dear, but I might give him back to you if you come here, NOW. I’m at the hotel down the street, suite 2175, but you have to be polite and say please....but if you don’t, he’ll be mine forever.... I’ll never let him go. All you have to do is beg me, and I’ll think about giving him back.”

“ But .... but .... but ... he’s my husband ! You CAN’T do this to me ... to him... to us.....”

“Oh, but I can, and I will... unless you come here right now. Alex, tell her who you serve and obey. Tell her the name of your mistress.”

Still, in a muffled voice he responded, " Miftreff Evilena OWNS me I am hers..... HERS.”

Then the tormented woman heard a click and the phone went dead.

Cyndi eyes welled with tears , but moments later she stood up and steeled herself to walk the scant blocks to the hotel to confront her husband and Evilena, she DIDN’T have to take this abuse. The young wife, quickly slipped into Alex’s favorite outfit, a pair of short ... short shorts, high heels, and a tight tee top. The “bimbo outfit” as she often called it drew attention to her high, tight ass, and her long, sexy legs, as well as her well formed breasts. Her husband was usually speechless when she wore this outfit. If ANYTHING could get her man back .... this was it. She slipped out the back way to avoid the inevitable paparazzi waiting outside her front door, and crept down an alleyway to the rear entrance of the nearby hotel.

She rode up the private elevator to the suite that occupied the entire 21st floor, and got off, fully prepared to confront the brazen bitch who had stolen her man.

As Cyndi entered the large, main room of the suite she saw her athletic husband, stripped down to just his tighty-whities, kneeling subserviently before the woman she now knew to be Evilena. The blond was sitting in a large, almost throne-like chair, erotically extending her foot into the kneeling man’s face, and he was reverently sucking her toes.

“You bitch!” Cyndi screamed. " Leave him alone. He’s MINE!. We’ve been a couple since high school, and he LOVES me.”

Evelina looked up with a bemused express on, and fixed her deep green eyes on Cyndi .” So, you think you’d like this weakling back ? ”

“Yes damn it, " she screamed, and continued to rant and rave, while Evelina calmly gazed into her eyes, as she screamed. The effort of the verbal attack seemed to exhaust the enraged wife. Her words seemed to quiet down as the minutes crept by, and without realizing it, she found it very pleasant to continue looking deeply into Evilena’s eyes.

“Y-yess.... I love ...himmmm ... I want himmmm baaack ... heeeee’s miiine...” she continued, each word becoming harder to form and more difficult to enunciate. She knew something was happening, but couldn’t figure out what.

Finally Evilena pushed the kneeling man on to his back with her bare foot and stood up. She slowly walked closer to Cyndi, never once allowing her gaze to stray from the now open and receptive eyes of the angry woman.

“Oh I don’t think so Cyndi... I think he’s mine. In fact, anyone I desire becomes mine and Alex is no exception. I thought I would just give him back when I was done playing with him, but seeing you ... as sexy as you are ... makes me have other ideas. Delicious ideas. I think maybe I’d like to own BOTH of you..” The hypnotic blond reached up and gently tweaked Cyndi’s nipple with her graceful hands. " Both of you.”

Cyndi winced with both pleasure and surprise, and felt a strange thrill surge through her body. Afraid, she took a step back. " Please.....leave us alone ...pllleeaassee......”

“But you know dear, I simply CAN’T leave you two darling playthings alone, don’t you ? I want both of you to serve me. Both of you. And there is nothing you can do to resist me. With every word I speak to you, you are falling deeper and deeper under my hypnotic control. You cannot resist me. You want to belong to me just as much as Alex does. ”

Now the sexy, young wife just stood and stared into the depths of Evilena’s eyes as the sultry blond spoke. She was frozen in place by the hypnotic spell being woven so skillfully.

Suddenly and with great effort of will, she shook her head, as if to free her own mind from the salacious thoughts of lesbian slavery running through her head. She was here to reclaim her husband, not to be turned into some sort of plaything by this evil witch.

“So, is there something I’m supposed to do now, bitch ... stare at a crystal , look at a swinging watch, or maybe even you might want to light a candle so I can look at it? This brainwashing crap won’t work on me. Alex was always easy to influence, but my will power is stronger than his... maybe even stronger than yours.”

“No, my dear, you don’t have to do anything special...all I ask you do do is listen to me. Listen carefully...pay attention to every word I say ... and then if at some point you feel you do NEED to look deeply into my eyes ... my hypnotic green eyes ... my powerful ... hypnotic eyes... I will allow you to do so... that’s how it usually happens ... my pets BEG me to put them under my spell ... they get so excited by my closeness .... my warmth ... even my scent.. that they beg me to control them....”

Cyndi, found herself breathing deeply and inhaling the wonderful scent of Hypnotic Poison, Evilena’s perfume. A perfume that the blond had altered chemically by introducing some fragrant chemicals that lowered ones will to resist. Cyndi felt so strange. She knew she was in a fight, with a formidable foe for the very ownership of her own husband, yet she continued to be emotionally moved by the physical presence of her adversary.

Cyndi had never even considered a liaison with another woman, and yet she felt herself moisten as she absorbed every word Evilena softly spoke.

“If you so desire Cyndi, now you may look into my eyes again....”

And suddenly the attractive brunette realized that she had already returned to that attentive, obedient stance that she had been in just moments before, only this time she couldn’t seem to shake herself loose from THOSE EYES.

Evilena’s eyes were like nothing she had ever seen before, they seemed to grow, and pull her very thoughts in. As each second passed she grew weaker and weaker. Evilena’s eyes were all she could see, all she could think of.... all she could ever imagine. Evilena’s eyes had become her whole world ... her whole universe.

“Deeper .... deeper .... deeeper ..deeper.. you can’t look away ... you don’t want to look away ....deeper... deeeeeepppper. Your resistance is drifting away from you . Your ability to resist my power is leaving.... and is being replaced by a desire to obey my every command .... desire ... desire ... desire for Evilena ... ”

Cyndi felt her arms drop to her sides and gazed helplessly at the woman who had stolen her husband and embarrassed her in such a public forum, but she also felt her breathing quicken... oh my God ... she WANTED this gorgeous blond... she desired this amazingly beautiful woman. Her body had betrayed her mind.

Evilena saw all the physical signs that told her that she had almost completed the enslavement of the rapidly weakening brunette. Her nipples were hard, pushing against the sexy tank top, her breathing was quickening as her desire grew, her mouth fell slack. It would only take a word to plunge the poor girl into total, hypnotic slavery.

“Kiss me,” Evilena commanded. Cyndi moved the short distance between the two and embraced Evilena, pressing her mouth tightly against her captor’s. Evilena’s tongue slipped between Cyndi’s lips in a mock rape which the mesmerized slave seemed to invite.

Cyndi moaned in pleasure and surrender, which now were one to her. Pleasure and surrender.

“ohhhh...” she sighed as she felt a tender bite on her lips. Her legs felt weak .....and then, with a moan, she fell to her knees and pressed her face against Evilena’s sensual delta and licked and sucked at the blond’s dress, desperately trying to lick the erotic center of her universe.

“Please .... please...please...” she repeated over and over, and with each repetition she fell further and further under Evilena’s spell.

After a few moments of savoring the surrender of her new slave Evilena gently guided Cyndi to the place where Alex obediently remained on his knees and the two,were again reunited, this time in abject servitude to their new mistress. She sat again, in her throne, lifted the long hem of her dress and pointed at Cyndi. " Here,” she beckoned, seductively . And as the brunette crawled to her she lowered the bodice of her garment and pointed at her lovely breasts and crooked her finger at Alex. “Here,” she commanded. And both slaves obeyed.

A few days later, as Cyndi and Evilena sat in the reserved box seats at the special game Alex had been invited to play in, the national TV cameras couldn’t seem to get enough of the sight of Cyndi and Evilena, sitting next to each other holding hands as they watched the game.