The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Evilena — Encounter On The Beach

Synopsis : Can you spot a dominatrix from a distance ? Can you RESIST a dominatrix from a distance.

We’ve all read those magazines that depict a domme as all dressed up in a black vinyl cat suit, carrying a cat-o-nine. But is that the ONLY way you can spot a woman who LOVES to control men ..... and women , and has the power take over very minds ?

It was late on a weekday afternoon and Jason had taken a day off from his successful law practice and was just lying on one of Miami’s white sand beaches, taking in the sun, and relaxing. Being a weekday, not during spring break, the beach was relatively uncrowded and he had plenty of room to himself, unbothered by tatty tourists or drunken teens.

Glancing over to the sidewalk, bordering the oceanfront, he glimpsed the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen... or even imagined. Short, beautifully built, with long blond hair and an air of power seemingly exuding from her body. The erotic vision was dressed in a revealing black bikini, with a see through robe, and black, high heels shoes. No whips, no ropes .... no leather.

The vision walked slowly down the sidewalk as heads turned and men and women gasped at her sheer beauty, then blushed in embarrassment, at their own lack of control.

Jason’s eyes were helplessly drawn to her gorgeous , well muscled legs, then visually followed them up to the amazing , perfect globes of her ass. As the blond continued to walk, doing her best to ignore the adoring admirers, her hips swayed from side to side in an almost hypnotic rhythm.... perhaps more than ALMOST hypnotic. The muscles of her rear were graceful and compelling in their motions, and almost in spite of himself Jason rose from his beach towel and started to follow the irresistible blond.

After he hastened to catch up, he matched his pace, exactly, as she continued down the walk way. His gaze fastened on her bottom as it seemingly compelled him to stare, and follow.

The young blond, Miami’s hottest hypnoteuse, Evilena smiled. This had happened before. Men and women particularly susceptible to hypnosis sometime became entranced by the mere motion of her body. The steady, hypnotic rhythmic motions of her gorgeous ass, had often mesmerized hapless victims, and this handsome young man seemed to already be fascinated by her graceful movements.

A vacant stare and childlike grin were the focal points of Jason’s visage as he followed, mindlessly and the gorgeous hypnotist turned toward a beachfront hotel where the desk clerk also was one of her helpless hypnotic puppets.She had finished her afternoon of sunbathing and thought, perhaps, the enslavement of this young men would be a nice addition to the day’s activities.

Jason was in heaven , as his eyes continued to be locked onto the gorgeous form in front of him. He could think of nothing except keeping sight of this fascinating woman, and he marched, obediently behind. It seemed to him that the crashing of the waves, the undulation of the gorgeous ass, and his footfalls all had become simultaneous, unified, and in perfect rhythm. His jaw slackened and a drop of drool formed in the corner of his mouth as he followed ...followed ... followed ....

The two kept walking, her ass continued to swing, and his steps continued to match the swinging .... now even his breathing matched the sounds of the waves and the motion of the gorgeous blond.

He thought of nothing else. Only this unknown woman .

It crossed his mind that everyone they passed on the beach KNEW he was following her. His glazed eyes, his slack jaw, and his growing penis making a rude tent in his trunks made it seem so obvious. But he didn’t care.

The young woman slowed down, looked over her shoulder directly at Jason and smiled. A moment later she stopped , directly in front of the hotel, which had been her destination.The attorney snapped back to life and looked around, trying to figure out where EXACTLY he was. He didn’t know. He stood only three or four feet away from the sultry blond.

His gaze was now drawn up to Evilena’s magnetic green eyes and he felt as though her stare was drawing him INTO her mind. He couldn’t look away. Evilena gestured gracefully with her hands and his penis stirred as if in response.

She mouthed the word, “bigger” and his cock stiffened even more, growing larger and stiffer. Now she gestured above his prick and it was if it was a marionette, connected by invisible strings to her beautiful hands. Jason continued to stare deep into Evilena’s green eyes, unable to pull his gaze away from hers, and as she gestured his magically cock rose and fell.

Now she spoke aloud. " Come with me pet.... come with me now.”

A young girl, passing by on the sidewalk saw what was happening and giggled, knowingly. Jason ignored her. All he could see was Evilena.

The hypnotist walked through the plush lobby of the hotel, with motions of her hand seemingly pulling the helpless man , as if a string were tied around his cock, dragging him past the desk, where Evilena’s conspirator handed over a key to a suite that was almost always kept available for the lovely hypnoteuse.

The couple into the elevator and rode up to the top floor suite. Evilena used the key and opened the door. Another hypnotic gesture silently directed Jason into the room. He stood, in the middle of the bedroom, looking back at Evilena, expectantly.

The lovely girl walked around him, looking at the man as if he were a piece of meat and she was a government inspector. Slowly he seemed to come out of his trance and tried to speak.

“ Where am I ? Who are you ? What .... what ...what ...”

“My name is Evilena and you followed me here. I’m your new mistress, pet....you want to become my slave ....”

“I .... I ... i ...i...” he stuttered as he tried to compose his thoughts.

“Take off your trunks, boy. I want to see your cock.”

Jason found himself unable to resist this powerful woman’s commands and he reached down and dropped his swim trunks, exposing his naked body, and throbbing manhood, to her gaze.

“You may respond, yes mistress, when I give you a command.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the naked man responded.

Without a word Evilena turned around , her hypnotic ass facing her new slave. She realized that is what originally had captured him and decided to utilize this hypnotic focus to keep her new puppet under her sway.

He was transfixed by this new opportunity to gaze at the perfect bottom of his Mistress, and without being instructed to do so, fell to his knees, his face moving within inches of the bikini clad ass. He was paralyzed.

Evilena laughed to herself. " You just never know how the susceptible ones react,” she said to no one in particular. Teasingly she backed up slightly, brushing the frozen man’s face with her flesh.

He quivered, with excitement.as she spoke in a warm, compelling tone, drawing him deeper under her mesmeric control, " It only takes a moment for the weak ones, like you to fall under my control. Already you have become fascinated by my ass .... each moment you stare at it’s beauty you become weaker and weaker .... it’s already the focus of your whole world, isn’t it ..... and I’m not even trying very hard ... you are just one of the weak ones who helplessly fall under my power .... so willing to follow ... so willing to stare ... weaker and weaker ... more excited every moment ...so hard ... so horney ... so weak ... so willing to listen to my every word ... my every command ... so willing to stare .. and listen ... so happy to become my willing slave ....”

She brushed her bikini clad bottom gently across his nose and Jason sighed.

“What is your name pet, and what do you do for a living?”

“My name is Jason Gordon , Mistress... and I am a ...a ....oh yeah, I’m a lawyer” he stuttered memories of even simple things fleeing from his mind as he inhaled the fragrance of Evilena. " A corporate lawyer ... I own my own firm ....Mistress.”

As Evilena glanced back she saw his eyes glazed over with that submissive, helpless look she so loved in her victims.He was hers to command. He would not ... could not ... resist.

“Do you like the feeling of being under my complete control, Jason?”

“Yes Mistress, " he sighed.

“Good boy. I’m so glad to hear that Jason. So from now on each and every time you see my beautiful ass and I say the words, ‘Evilena’s Ass Slave’, you will immediately allow your mind to become calm. as it is now, and open to my every command, because you WANT to be my slave, you NEED to be my slave.... helpless and obedient to my every whim.... unable to resist the AUTHORITY of my ass ... isn’t that true, my pet ?”

It took a moment for the lawyer to process the complicated commands, but his mind WAS fully open to Evilena’s commands and soon his head began to nod up and down.

“Yes Mistress....” he responded realizing he was totally helpless, completely at the mercies of this gorgeous young woman.

Evilena smiled and snapped her fingers...... " SLEEP,” and Jason lost contact with the world.

As the young lawyer struggled back to consciousness he took in his surroundings. He was in his trunks, on a bed in what smelled, looked and sounded like a beachfront hotel. But how had he gotten here ? The last thing he remembered was seeing a woman walk by him when he was at the beach, and now, he didn’t even know where he was. Common sense told him to leave quickly and he rolled off the large bed and headed toward what appeared to be an exit through a sitting room in the large suite.

As he spotted the actual exit he also saw a lovely, blond bikini-clad woman in the sitting room. She rose as he entered.

“ Miss, I don’t know EXACTLY what happened but I’m leaving. NOW !” he blurted out.

A devious smile crossed the gorgeous blond’s face and she softly responded, " I don’t think so, pet.”

“What ? There is nothing you can do to stop me, young lady. Whatever happened, I must have had some kind of a black out so don’t think that we are lovers or anything..... I’m outta here.”

“Lovers” ? No....” Evilena chuckled, " You’ve become my sex slave.”

“Crazy bitch,” Jason mumbled, " Just get out of my way.”

“ No really.... you’ve become EVILENA’S ASS SLAVE,” I’m a hypnotist, you know....”

Jason WANTED to leave the room. but felt an irresistible urge growing within his mind. First it was like some sort of low buzzing in some distant part of his mind, but it was constant ... and growing ever larger. He moved around so he could look at her beautiful ass. He was transfixed by it’s beauty and power. The buzzing turned into words, commanding him to kiss, sniff, lick, suck on it . It held some sort of hypnotic power over his every thought and emotion. He fell to his knees, thinking of nothing but that glorious ass. Without any urging he pushed his face into the crack of her bikini-clad ass and inhaled deeply... and moaned ...” Ohhhhh.... Mistress .... Mistress. Your ass... so .... beautiful.” he cried as he kissed and licked at it.

“Lay down on your back HERE,” she said as she pointed to a rug in the center of the room.

The helpless lawyer immediately obeyed. He watched, powerless to resist, as she stepped over him, facing his legs, so that her own high heeled feet were placed on either side of his head. She slowly lowered her ass toward his face, almost as if to defecate or urinate on his face, and still he waited, motionless, expectantly . His cock hardened. His mind perceived the approaching bottom as something worthy of worship and he could not stop his hands from rubbing at his cock, barely contained by the fully stretched cloth of his bating trunks.

She stopped, just above his nose. " What are you , Pet ?”

Suddenly his new role in life filled his mind and he knew the expected response. " I’m Evilena’s Ass Slave. Her hypnotic puppet. Her property. Owned by Goddess Evilena.....I’m your ... I’m Yours ... I”M YOURS,” he screamed. " Please , PLEASE let me kiss you ass..... PLEASE !!!!”

“Do you love it ?”

“Yes Mistress, I love your ass.”

“Do you think it is beautiful?”

“Oh Goddess YES, YES, YES.”

“What if I wanted to smother you with my ass.... to stop you from breathing at all?”

“Death where is thy sting?” he responded with a Shakespeare quote.

“Does my ass own your soul , slave ?”

“Tell me what you are.... say the words...”

“I’m a slave to Goddess Evilena’s ass...”

“AND”

“And I need to worship it ... forever .....” he said as tears of love and devotion welled up in his eyes.

She lowered her ass toward his face and he came in his swim trunks moaning Her name again and again and again and again ......