The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Evolving Dom

For a friend.

She knew he liked her breasts. Guys had always liked her breasts. He wasn’t like the others though. He respected her. He treated her with adoration and cherished her as a person. It didn’t stop him getting hard everytime he looked at her cleavage though. He was a man after all. Her man. She had noticed something recently though. They had been together a while now. They had gotten engaged and moved in with each other and were getting to know each other much better living in such close proximity. They spent more time naked in each others company for one thing. Not just when they had sex, but in the mornings and when they were changing. It became less of a sexual thing, but she noticed that when she spoke to him and her breasts were on show he seemed much more agreeable somehow. Like he was distracted by her breasts, and didn’t really hear what she was saying consciously when she was speaking with him. He would just go along with whatever she said. The first time it happened they were talking about spending time with her extended family, something that usually required extended negotiation. This time she was wearing only a thin strappy top to sleep in, and as she adjusted it his attention became rapt and he just agreed with all of her suggestions about seeing her parents for a long weekend rather then the usual day trip. The next time it was Sunday morning and she was naked. She asked him to do a few chores around the house that he had been putting off for weeks, and he had done them the same day. She realised she had an opportunity, and whenever she wanted something from him, or wanted him to agree with her, she made sure she was topless. It never failed. She loved getting her own way at first, but after a little while she felt bad always being the one to make decisions. She decided to talk to him about it. She was surprised to find that, although he hadn’t realised he was so susceptible to her charms, he was was very comfortable being submissive to her. In fact the realisation of how suggestable he had been had made him hard. She wasn’t sure what to do. She had never dominated anyone before and she wasn’t sure how. She didn’t even know if she liked the idea or not. She decided to do some research.

There were so many different things to read about breasts and submission! Most of it scary and graphic and derogatory to women and / or men. But there was one site run by a dominatrix who offered “Mistress Training” and seemed to be an actual human being rather than a cartoonish, ridiculously proportioned, latex-clad dominatrix. She plucked up the courage to send the Dom an email explaining her problem and respectfully asking for help. The woman came back within a few hours saying she empathised and would spare her an introductory half hour to talk over Skype. Which is how she found herself in front of the computer anxiously waiting for a real life Mistress to give her a lesson in how to Dom her fiancée. The surrealism of the moment made her giggle nervously.

The Mistress was Mistress Linda. Linda to her friends, which she was apparently now counted within. Linda was friendly, playful and helpful. She made notes.

She had ended the conversation with a brief discussion around her specific situation and Linda walked her through an NLP based exercise which would help her with her confidence by ‘anchoring’ a confident feeling to the pressing of her finger to her thumb. Finally, Linda suggested that she read up on erotic hypnosis for couples.

A week later she had decided she wanted to play a ‘scene’ with him. He was already in bed and waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. She pressed her finger to her thumb and felt the rush of confidence she needed, removed her robe and, now naked, stepped into the bedroom. His eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts as they always were and she could tell he had already begun to get aroused. “I would like to use some of the things I have been reading about to help you to relax before bed honey, and I need you to focus on a particular point,” she said “and given I know how much you love my breasts, I thought you would like it if I used them. Would that be Ok?” He just nodded vigorously. “Good. Now I just need you to do as you are told for a few minutes OK?". He nodded again. “Good. Now lay back on the bed,” she said climbing on top of him so that he was looking up at her chest. “The first thing that I want you to do is to continue to keep your eyes on my breasts, staring without moving a muscle. Now, take a deep breath and fill up your lungs. Exhale slowly imagining all of the tension in your body leaving you with the air which is exiting your body. Now, take a second and even deeper breath. Take in all the air that your lungs can hold. Exhale slowly and imagine the air taking all of your tension with it and allowing you to sink into the bed more and more as you become completely loose and relaxed. Keep breathing deeply and letting the air take more and more of your tension away, any noises outside of my voice only helping you relax further. In a moment you are going to notice a tingling in your toes. You might not be sure at first, but as you concentrate on them you will become more aware of them and you will begin to notice the tingling. This is just your muscles unwinding, allowing them to loosen as never before. Keep your eyes focused on my breasts, but let them glaze if they need to, as you continue to breathe deeply and evenly. You may find the tingling moving slowly through your feet and ankles now as a slow wave of relaxation moves up through you. Passing your legs now, your calves loosening and easing as it passes them. The relaxation is rolling up past the backs of your knees now. Over your thighs and hamstrings, loosening and easing and relaxing each muscle as it passes into your pelvis. Feel it sink into the bed even further your whole lower body becomes completely relaxed. You will find the tingling continues now, past your waist and over your stomach. Your fingers too will start to feel it. A slow wave of loosening, easing, flowing relaxation passing over your hands, into your wrists and up your forearms. Seeping into your chest now as it flows up your body relaxing every muscle as it goes, loosening and easing more and more with each moment. Flowing up into your shoulders and neck and pausing. There may be more historical tension here, and the tingling may spread and loosen and ease these muscles for a few seconds more, warming them as it goes. Your eyes may have started blinking more often as they gaze at my breasts and as your body relaxes around them. That is normal and they will be closing soon, as the relaxation flows up into your head and your face and eyes begin to relax in the same way all your other muscles have done. Each time your eyes blink closed now they become heavier and harder to open. In a moment they will just relax completely and restfully close as you sink into complete relaxation in 3, 2, 1 close. In a moment I’m going to relax you even more completely and help your concious mind let go for a while. Just like when you become absorbed in a film or book, or when you find yourself daydreaming and not really focussing on anything. In a moment I’m going to begin counting backwards from 10 to 1.

The moment I say the number 10 you will allow your eyelids to remain closed …

The moment I say the number 10, you will, in your minds eye, see yourself at the top of a small set of stairs …

The moment I say the number 9, and each additional number, you will simply move down those stairs relaxing more completely …

At the base of the stairs is a door. This is the door to your subconscious. The moment I say the number one you will simply find yourself very easily moving through the door and into the room beyond …

Number 10, eyes closed at the top of those stairs …

Ten …

Nine, relaxing and letting go …

Eight, sinking into a more comfortable, calm, peaceful position …

Seven …

Six, going way down …

Five, moving down those stairs, relaxing more completely …

Four …

Three. breathe in deeply …

Two…

On the next number, number one, simply stepping through the door and into your subconscious, becoming more calm, more peaceful, more relaxed … … …

One …

Letting your mind go limp and loose as you sink into a more calm, peaceful state of relaxation, focused entirely on my voice as you let it guide you.”

She smiled then. It had worked. He was in trance. Maybe she could get used to being a dom for him. And maybe there were a few things she could get out of the bargain.

3 months later

She awoke as she always did, with his tongue between her legs. She let him take her to orgasm and then shooed him away to have have a shower. Once she was dressed and ready for work, she came downstairs, sat at the kitchen table and ate the breakfast he had made her whilst he busied himself with washing up and tidying the kitchen. He took her plate when she was finished, and was going to wash it up when she stopped him. “Leave that slave. I need to check your programming before I leave for work. Come here. Kneel.” He put the crockery in the sink and hurried into position knelt on the floor at her feet. “Good boy, now watch closely,” she said opening her blouse and releasing her large breasts from her bra. He was transfixed. “Good boy. What happens when you look at my breasts slave?” She asked. “I become blank and obedient Mistress and ready to be programmed,” he replied. “Good boy. Now, tell me what you leant last night, and as you do so feel it become more and more true and more engrained in your mind,” she instructed. “Yes Mistress. I learned that because you have the most perfect breasts in the world and because they control my mind, I don’t need to look at any other breasts. Only your breasts turn me on. I can only get hard to your breasts and I can only cum when you tell me too. When I see other breasts in real life or on TV or on the Internet, they only remind me of how perfect your breasts are and how I need to be controlled by them.”

“Good boy. What happens when you see other women’s breasts?”

“I remember how perfect your breasts are and how much I want them to control me Mistress”

“And what makes you hard slave?”

“Only your breasts make me hard Mistress. Nothing else turns me on.”

“Good boy. Now repeat your obedience mantra for me.”

“Yes Mistress. I am an obedient slave. I must obey my Mistress. I want to make her happy. Nothing is as important as making Mistress happy. I must obey my Mistress.”

“Good boy. Time to get on with our day. Awake now” she said snapping her fingers and covering her breasts up again. She stood and motioned him to do the same. She gave him a kiss on the lips and said “I am off honey. Thank you for breakfast. I will see you tonight. Love you.”

“Love you too baby,” he replied. “Have a good day,” before getting ready to leave himself.

She got into her car and paused for a second and smiled as she reflected on the last three months. She was so glad she had decided to explore the domination thing. Her fiancée seemed very happy with spending his free time as her slave (although to be fair she had hypnotised him to be) and she loved having someone to pamper her and take care of her every whim. She didn’t have to worry about wandering eyes anymore either. All in all she was proud of herself for taking the leap. Then she remembered she hadn’t let him cum since the weekend, and made a mental note to find a reason to let him that evening. Maybe they could try that ‘cum on command’ thing Mistress Linda had mentioned last time they spoke. That sounded fun and she had been working in her finger snaps. She knew she needed take care of her slaves needs. He was her property after all.