The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Excessive Shorts, Story 1

Are you sure we didn’t go too big?

We?

I mean “I”

That’s right. Who’s decision was it to let me pick?

My decision

That’s right, you loved the thought of me being unable to turn away from you, out of mind with lust, didn’t you?

Yes

And whose idea was it first, to have the augmentation? Mine or yours?

Mine.

And why did you want to do that?

I’d always been interested, but my boobs started to sag after the baby, and then I wanted to do something about it. And I suggested the idea to you. So much changed after the baby...

That’s right, but the hypnosis worked for you, the depression passed, didn’t it?

Yes

Anyway, so you suggested the boob job first, you wanted this, and you wanted me to pick, so what’s the problem?

I’m not sure I wanted this big, they’re so heavy...

But now you have an excuse to keep fit, you were never diligent about that before, now you have to keep fit to keep your back strong. So it’s good they’re heavy, right?

I guess so. But they get in the way...

You love that. You’ve told me before how hot it can make you feel.

Yeah, but I say that when I’m horny or when I see you notice how big they are. When I’m not horny it can be annoying

Well, it’s good that your breasts can make you horny isn’t it, so you can enjoy them getting in the way. And remember how your sex drive went away when you were sad after the baby. Isn’t it good that it’s back, and that you have an extra thing to feel hot about.

It is good that my sex drive is back, but....

And I know you love it when I play with them, I know it must feel great for you, right?

It feels so good

Like now?

Mmmmmm, yeeeaaahhh, mmm

OK, now take that top off, because what I’ve noticed is how your eyes roll back in your head when I slap them, see?

Nnnnggggggg, oooohhhhh

And I know you love how I describe how fake they are. See how they don’t even move like real breasts?

Unnnhhhhh

Like big heavy lumps, the shape of the implant distorting, but still there, real breasts would flow like the sea, but look at these “things” bouncing off each other.

Hnnngg

It gets you so wet to hear me describe you like an object, doesn’t it

oh god, yes, but wait, uhhh, please?

Yes?

I, uh, I it always goes like this, recently anyway, I get up the courage to talk to you about something and you make me horny and I can’t think and then you just decide, I never win anymore, I dunno, since the hypnosis ...

Hold that thought. clicks fingers. Ok good. You know how much worse things were during your depression. The hypnosis cured it. Things are different now, but they’re better. I’ll reinforce that chain of thought for you later, but for now, you were complaining about your big sexy boobs. Wake.

... um? ....

Go on?

Uhhh. Um, I was talking about my big squeezing sexy boobs? uhhh, yeah

Complaining, you were complaining about them

Yeah, uh my friends, my sisters, some of them are surprised with how big I went, shocked even. Diane and Bobby want to host a barbecue pool party next month. Diane made me promise I wouldn’t wear a bikini. A one piece, high collar at most, she said

Really?

She, uh, she didn’t say it, but I think she thinks they’re obscene, and her boys, well they’re teenagers now...

She thinks you’re obscene? Your friend does?

Well, not me, my breasts.

Can you go to the party without these slap melons?

No

Some friend.

But, everyone was shocked. You told me to lie and tell everyone I was going for a “small D”, and then afterwards tell them I got up the courage to ask for what I really wanted at the last minute.

But you know how hot I found that, you did that for me, remember. Are you regretting it?

No, um no, I’m glad. I remember, the month after I healed, we visited everyone, how, much you loved how shocked everyone was, and, yeah it is hot, they never imagined I would do that. I loved it too.

So what’s the problem? Why are we talking about this? Do you love your breasts or not?

This isn’t going the way I hoped. There’s other stuff too?

I’m listening

People just stare all the time, strangers, I, sometimes it is annoying.

Sometimes? Remember before the surgery when we spent the week away, and you wore the inserts the whole time?

Yes

You loved how everyone stared. Yes, but that was a holiday, holidays feel easier, always. Its a different mood to real life. And you were always there, and seeing you be proud, showing me off, you’re not always there.

And remember last week in Ikea?

Yes

You specifically said to me was how much you loved “being the yummy mummy with the loud heels and the huge rack”

I know, I did, I do.

And remember what I said to you?

You said everyone who wants to look at my tits knows where to find you, they just need to follow the sound of my heels

And then?

And we were in a little mock kitchen and you put your hand down my jeans and fingered me and showed me how wet your finger was giggles, squeezing boobs

You love your huge tits

Yeah, I do, but it’s still sometimes annoying, when you’re not there. People aren’t listening to me, or are being too nice...

You’ve been hot all your life, you’re used to people being too nice

Yes, but now, with big boobs they’re even nicer. I used to have an idea which people were genuine and which were just being nice because I was hot, but now it is impossible to tell, even people who act uninterested, I’m thinking are they over compensating because of my huge boobs?.

Ok, you’re right, before some people were only being nice because of your looks and now even more will be nice because of your looks and boobs. But this is good too

How?

Before, there were times when you could believe one particular person was being sincere. But there was always a chance you would be wrong and trust someone you shouldn’t. Now that everyone is being even nicer it is harder for you to distinguish fact from fiction, and you know this, and this means you won’t make the mistake to trust someone who you shouldn’t

That means I should always assume everyone is treating me different because of my boobs? Is that good?

It means you won’t be hurt. kneading boobs again. Even when people are disinterested, you should always assume they are over compensating for the effect of your boobs. I’ll work on that idea later

What do you mean “work on it later?”

Hold that thought clicks fingers You’re complaining about your boobs, worried about people being too nice. But you feel like you’ve lost the argument. None of your points felt as substantive outside your head as inside. You feel so stupid. My arguments always seem so strong and obvious and logical. And now you worry that you are annoying me or boring me. If there is any different argument you haven’t said yet, try now so you don’t have to start this conversation again later, but you definitely would love to mollify any annoyance I have by getting me to squeeze your boobs again. Wake

I dunno, sometimes they’re too much, people are so weird, not trusting anyone, I dunno. I ... it’s fine, I, uh, I just needed to vent, I do love them so much, I’m glad you got them. I, one thing, I worry about the effect it might have on our son. Or if we have a daughter. Like, if they’re Mom has these enormous fake breasts, and is nearly always showing off cleavage... is that a problem? Am I hurting them?

That’s a stupid thing to say

Wha , stupid, I...what, why would you....??

Listen to me

...

Do you want your children to have a mother who hides who they are, who tries to be a person they are not, who lives a life oppressing herself? Who lives by other peoples standards and not her own? Is that the kind of influence you want to be to them?

No, but, I ... I didn’t used to be like this though, things have changed

But you’ve already told me several times you love it, were you lying?

No! I mean, I ... I’m sorry baby, I’m just feeling funny. I do love everything. I don’t want to be a bad influence to our son, you’ll see. And you’re right. Thank you for explaining it to me, I feel better now.

Cheered up?

Yeah brave smile

big squeeze You like them huge don’t you?

Uhhh, giggle yap.

You love being huge for me

under her breath I looooooove it

And you know how much I love it that people we don’t know who live around here, they all recognise you as the mom with the huge fakes. You make me very happy.

yayyyyyyy!

Ok, here, take care of this

Mmmm, I love how hard you are!

said between squeezing and sucking and biting her tits You do that to me, your tits do that to me. It’s your fault.

I love that I do that to you! Making you so hard so often makes me feel so good!

I know it does, and it makes me happy that you find meaning being my slut

giggling yeah, I’m a slut for you. Just tell me what I need to do for you, to be exactly what you need, to make me feel this good, I’ll do it

Ha! You’d change for me again, wouldn’t you slut?

Uh, wait...

Shhh, lay back so I can absolutely annihilate you

Um, earlier in bed, I, uh, when I said I would change, I meant like, hair or clothes or something, but I don’t know if you meant that though

Hold that thought clicks fingers You want to ask about what I said about changing, but you already tried to ask me one thing today, and it didn’t go well, all your arguments went nowhere. You feel so stupid and weak, better not say anything and feel stupid and weak again. Ask me about your friend Diane. Wake.

Um, uh. Where? Oh, so Diane, um I wanted to talk about her, sometimes I’m so stupid, what did I want to say?

Was it about the barbecue, the bikini.

I don’t know. Maybe?

Listen, if she is your friend, she should accept you how you are. If she doesn’t want to invite your tits to the party, then she doesn’t want to invite you. Talk to her about it. If she can’t see reason here, you should think hard about your friendship with her.

But I’ve known her since middle school!

And I expect she will see sense, but sometimes people change, and if she is no longer someone who supports their friends, I’m not saying ditch her immediately, but you do need to examine your friendship with her. You survived post-natal depression, we, as a family, survived it. You don’t need toxic, controlling people in your life, telling you what to do. Do you?

I guess not

And you can always talk to me, you know that, right?

Yes, I know