The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Excessive Shorts, Story 3

Message from work babe, the investor has a few questions, he’s going to phone in a minute, won’t take long, quick, give me a pen and paper from your bag

She reached into her bag. You mean you sent me to the bathroom to take off my bra and now you’re going to leave? She pouted with mock indignation as she handed them to him.

He grinned as he scribbled, and handed her a folded post it. Don’t worry, I’ve something to keep you entertained in the meantime. Ask the waiter if he’s interested in what’s on that, if he has the time and inclination, that is.

She opened the post it and saw the one word question it contained: Blowjob? He stood up and she squirmed and grinned at him. Sit on this side, he said, he’ll see you better here. Everyone will.

2 minutes later she was waiting by the women’s bathroom door. The service door beside her opened and the waiter brought her in. She followed him down a corridor, walking on her toes so her heels didn’t click. The waiter brought her to a small dingy office and closed the door.

She was walking back to the table as he came back from his phone call. She grinned at him, her heavy implants judderring unnaturally with each step, the way she knew he liked, her nipples more visible than they already had been.

He sat down and she joined him on his side, sitting close, turned towards him, pressing herself against him so she could tell him how it went.

Success? he asked.

Yeaaahhhhh. You won’t guess what happened! Oh my God.

What?

So, I’m sucking him off in an office and someone walked in!

Ha! You finally got caught?

Yeah! she tried not to shriek.

Tell me more, was it like any of your fantasies? He made eye contact with the nervous looking waiter, signalling for the bill. Wait, he didn’t get in trouble did he?

No, he didn’t get in trouble, not really, and it WAS like one of my fantasies, let me tell you.

He chuckled as she quickly explained, finishing just as the waiter was approaching.

No need to be worried, he smiled at the waiter, taking the bill from him, that’s just how she is, he explained as he wrote the tip amount down and placed his card in the leather folder. He handed it back. By the way, she says you got interrupted?

Eh, yeah, said the waiter, not sure what else could be expected of him in this situation.

Well, he asked, do you think your friend wants a go too? She drew in breath sharply, squirming against him, trying to make herself small, but looking up at the waiter grinning, widely.

Uh... said the waiter. Uh, probably? Um, he continued, not believing that he was about to say this, I could go inquire sir, he said a bit unnecessarily loud.

I can go wait at the bathroom door again, she loud-whispered to the waiter.

One question, he asked. Did she let you see and play with her tits? She squeezed herself even harder against him.

Um, there wasn’t really time.

That’s a pity, she loves people looking at and playing with her tits, and telling her how big they are. He turned to her, take off your top this time, and let them play around with them.

She buried her head in his arm grinning, yeaaahhhhh!

Sure, said the waiter, warming to the occasion, and ...

Of course, you can have a second go, if you’re up to it, I mean ready to go again, that right babe?, he turned to her and rhetorically asked. More grinning from her.

Well, went on the waiter, I have a condom, could I ...

No, he interrupted, no harm asking, you don’t ask, you don’t get, but for now she’s mouth only until she can demonstrate to me she’s deserving of vaginal penetration.