The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Eye of Seduction

Description: A bored English teacher meets a new student to play with. It’s a good thing she has a guaranteed means of seduction...

Side note: student is 18yo

* * *

Chapter 1

The human brain.

The brain is such a feeble, delicate thing, isn’t it? It can be swayed, it can be persuaded. It can be sullied and contorted until everything you ever learned and remembered is just...a blur. Nothingness. Emptiness.

The brain is so weak that with the right elements, and the right tricks up your sleeve, it can be altered entirely.

Cyndie walked the halls of Oakland High School with purpose. Her high heels clacked against the floor, her thin-framed glasses rested comfortably on her nose, and boys and girls alike moved out of her way like she was Noah and had just parted the Red Sea.

She was a woman of beauty and a woman of means. She walked with her head high and back straight. She lightly pushed a sophomore student to the side when he didn’t get out of her way fast enough.

Another thing about Cyndie? She didn’t take “no” for an answer.

The silver contacts in her eyes held an extra glisten as she walked through the halls.

Cyndie has been a teacher at Oakland High for 2 years. While she was primarily an English teacher for the senior class, she’s been a substitute P.E. teacher for 3 months. She despises extracurricular activities of that nature. They were so boring, so tedious. Though...it certainly was fun to watch her students run around in their skimpy gym uniforms. Once or twice she’d use her silver eyes to put all of them in a trance. Just so she could fill the void of boredom with a little fun in the locker room...

The thought put a sly smirk on Cyndie’s features.

She walked into the same classroom she’s been conducting English classes for 2 years. For 2 years it’s been the ever-so-boring monotony of syllabi, tests, and outrageous amounts of homework. All students feared her, both for her stern nature and striking features.

Cyndie Crenshaw...a woman of means.

She strutted across the classroom and sat at her desk. All her students had filed in before her, much more punctual than she was (but she was Cyndie Crenshaw, she didn’t need to be punctual). “Alright class, time for roll call!”

For 2 years she had performed roll call. For 2 years it had been so, so boring. She called out a name, the student yelled “present!” (No student dared to yell anything except that).

She listed off several names, the same names she’s been calling out for the whole semester. Then she came across one she wasn’t so familiar with...

“Jessica Rose.”

“Present!”

Cyndie stopped roll call. Her silver eyes looked up to immediately seek out the owner of that voice.

Their eyes met. Jessica’s blue eyes, innocent and unknowing. Cyndie’s silver eyes...manipulative and ruthless.

Cyndie’s grip on her attendance paper tightened. This woman before her...fresh meat. And not only that, she was beautiful. Cyndie needed to have her. She needed to have this woman.

Cyndie was suddenly very aware of the glasses she was wearing on the bridge of her nose. Two thin pair of lenses that protected the outside world from her abilities. Abilities granted to her from a small mystic shop she had perused while vacationing in New Jersey. Her normally brown eyes were shrouded in silver.

She wore eye contacts believed to be manufactured by a sect of pagans “entrusted” with the power to remove evil. With these silver contacts you can force your victim to do whatever you demand. Inherently, they were meant for good.

But in Cyndie’s possession? Haha. Far from it.

Gods. And what she wouldn’t give to rip off these cheap glasses, stare into Jessica Rose’s eyes, and use her silver contacts right now to force her to perform Cyndie’s wildest fantasies on her.

But...she was in class. She had a duty to perform. She had to behave.

Jessica felt uncomfortable in the silence, and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. “U-Um, I’m the new student! It’s very nice to meet you Mrs. Crenshaw.”

“Miss,” Cyndie corrected immediately, eyes still smoldering in her stare. She glanced briefly at Jessica’s ample bosom. Then back up at her eyes.

Jessica’s cheeks reddened. “I’m very sorry, M-Miss Crenshaw.”

Cyndie barely hid the smirk that threatened to reveal her intentions. She was so excited, finally fresh blood. Look at that smooth skin, those large breasts and long legs. Her thick hair rested on her breasts,

and it made it all the more tempting for Cyndie to rip off all the layers that were in between her and those undoubtedly delicious nipples.

“Nice to meet you Jessica.” Cyndie had to remain composed, after all. She couldn’t give herself away just yet. “You’ll need to catch up on our curriculum, you’re very behind. How about we meet after school to discuss it, say 3:30?”

Jessica nodded fervently. “Absolutely! I want to do well in this class, I look forward to learning from you.”

Cyndie had to put a hand over her lips to hide her excitement. Oh wow. Was it going to be this easy? Was she going to get to have this Jessica Rose so soon?

Cyndie’s lust grew larger, she could feel herself get wet. If this kept up she wouldn’t even be able to finish teaching her classes.

“Very good.” Then Cyndie continued with roll call. She could tell completing the rest of her classes today would be very, very difficult.

* * *

It turned out Jessica Rose was more on the shy side. For the remainder of Cyndie’s English class Jessica remained quiet but attentive. She took notes on almost everything Cyndie had spoken (which, to be fair, was minimal). Then Cyndie assigned a reading assignment and Jessica was quick to get started. Jessica seemed eager to learn.

Cyndie couldn’t help but wonder if she was eager to learn in...other ways...

The rest of the day dragged on, 3:30 couldn’t get here soon enough. Cyndie had been impatiently watching the clock all day. She glanced up at it again. 3:08.

She was sitting at her desk in her empty classroom, clacking a high heel against the carpet beneath her feet. She looked around the room, wondering what more she could do to entertain herself. She saw the ungraded exams piling up on her desk, and briefly thought about actually grading them. The idea was then immediately dismissed.

There was a megaphone sitting on the corner of her desk. She scowled at it. She used it for P.E. when her students were loud and running aimlessly and difficult to handle. Cyndie didn’t do difficult, and she didn’t do yelling. She was Cyndie Crenshaw, she got people’s attention by her anger and her stare.

She heard a knock on the door, and her head immediately perked up and searched for the source. The door opened and the object of her affection peeked her head out the door.

“Excuse me Ms. Crenshaw, I know it’s a bit early. But I was wondering if you were available to go ahead and discuss the curriculum.“

Cyndie jumped up and grinned. “Yes, please Jessica, take a seat.” Cyndie pointed to the seat she had already placed directly in front of her desk.

Jessica bounced in, seemingly excited to learn what she needed to catch up on.

She sat at the designated seat and placed her backpack on the ground. She pulled out a notebook and pen. “So the last thing we did in English at my old school was analyzing different works written in the 19th century. Mark Twain was by far my favorite, and I’ve read many of his books even if they weren’t in the curriculum. Have we gone through Mark Twain yet at Oakland High, Ms. Crenshaw?”

It should be noted that Cyndie heard little, if any, of what Jessica Rose had spoken. But what Cyndie had paid fierce attention to was how Jessica’s lips moved. She was wearing a light pink gloss, and the bright fluorescents on the ceiling made them glisten alluringly. Cyndie was painfully curious what those lips were capable of.

“No. We haven’t taught Mark Twain yet. That isn’t for another 2 months.”

“Oh...” Jessica seemed disheartened. “Oh well, that’s okay! What are we learning now?”

“What we’re working on now is more the...” Cyndie took a moment to ponder her next words. She lifted her legs and rested her heels on the edge of her desk. Her short skirt rose a little bit more by the action. “...romantics, of the English word. We’re learning more about the sensual, sexual nature that English can illustrate.”

Jessica’s cheeks tinted pink. “Oh, okay. That still sounds interesting. That’s something I’d like to learn more about.”

That piqued Cyndie’s interest. “Oh? And why is that Jessica? Why does this topic interest you?”

Jessica’s cheeks went from pink to red, and she fiddled with the pen she held in her hand. “I-I don’t know. I’m just not s-super experienced on this topic. So I’d like to l-learn more.”

Cyndie rarely felt shock, but her eyebrows raised as she tried to gauge Jessica’s body language. Cyndie taught the senior class, and she had done her research on Jessica Rose during her last class (she did not do well teaching that class). Jessica Rose was 18 years old. Social media also taught Cyndie she was single, a virgo, and her favorite color was purple.

But not only that, Jessica Rose was scorching hot, with her blue eyes and big tits and long legs. There was no way she was a...virgin...right?

This may be more fun than Cyndie anticipated.

Cyndie looked Jessica’s clothing up and down. “Your clothes look cheap.” Jessica wore a tattered button-up shirt, along with a light gray skirt.

Jessica reached up and pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. “I don’t really come from money. I wear a lot of hand-me-downs.”

Cyndie couldn’t wait any longer, she needed this. The rush of hormones, the primal feeling of dominance over another woman.

Cyndie took her glasses off and folded them to the side. She stared at Jessica with her piercing silver eyes.

“Your shirt looks cheap, and the color is rancid. I don’t like it.” She points at Jessica’s chest. “So take it off.”

For a moment everything stood still. Jessica’s eyes were suddenly glazed over and in a trance. “Yes, Ms. Crenshaw,” she said. Button by button, Jessica peels back her shirt. She stands, and soon the material rolls off her shoulders and becomes a puddle on the floor. Cyndie watches lustfully.

“Call me Master.”

“Yes Master.”

Cyndie basked in the sight before her, soaking it in. Her pink bra kept her large breasts contained and minimally covered. The curve of her cleavage was intoxicating, and Cyndie’s eyes wandered to see the point where her breasts pushed into each other. They were so big they didn’t fit in her bra.

Cyndie stood. She picked up a sharpie off the desk, wielding it like a weapon as she walked around her desk to stand in front of Jessica. She popped the cap off the sharpie.

She bent over and wrote a “F” on Jessica’s pink bra and on her remaining skirt. It would likely leave a permanent mark, and Cyndie didn’t care.

Cyndie said, “Everything that’s a failing grade gets disciplined and removed. You failed in both. So get rid of them.”

Jessica nodded, “Yes Master.” She reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and let it fall to the floor. Her areolas were dark, nipples perky and just begging for a warm mouth to clasp around them. Cyndie stared ravenously as Jessica bent over to pull her skirt down to her feet. Cyndie’s jaws almost hit the floor when she discovered Jessica wasn’t wearing any panties.

There she was...bare...willing...wanting.

Cyndie felt rich with power. She reached a hand out and cupped one of Jessica’s breasts.

A small gasp escaped Jessica’s lips, but she didn’t back away at all. Her eyes were dilated, she barely tipped her head back and her mouth was open. She wanted it. She wanted it!

Cyndie continued cupping the breast, and she bent over and placed the supple nipple in her mouth. She sucked on it, then bit it lightly with her teeth.

“A-ah!” Jessica’s hand rested on Cyndie’s shoulder, and her fingers dug into her skin. Probably unintentional though. It’s like she was indirectly begging her to keep going, to keep touching her.

Cyndie’s silver eyes glisten and her pupils are dilated wide with lust. She stood upright and removed her hand from Jessica’s breast. “Don’t make me do all the work. Play with yourself.”

Jessica had a moment of hesitation in her expression. She pulled an arm to her chest, half covering her breasts, half pushing them up and making them look oh-so-delicious.

“B-But it’s embarrassing.”

Cyndie glared. Sometimes her powers require extra persuasion. Sometimes there are instances where her subjects try to fight it, try to regain their freedom. Jessica looked down at herself, confused she’s naked. “T-This is embarrassing. I don’t think I’m supposed to do this with a teacher.” But she looked up, and her eyes met Cyndie’s silver ones again. That was the push Jessica needed, and suddenly she reached her hand up to pinch a nipple between her fingers. She pulled and tugged and let out an “a-ah!” Cyndie smirked. She could smell her arousal.

And she wanted more.

Cyndie walked to the edge of the desk and leaned on the edge. She demanded forcefully, “Get on your knees.” Jessica fell off the chair and onto her knees, her ample bosom bouncing with the abrupt movement.

Cyndie leaned against the desk and pulled her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. Cyndie wasn’t wearing panties either.

“Touch me.”

“Yes Master.”

Jessica crawled on all fours until she was inches from Cyndie’s clit. Lust was in her voice, but she was hesitant. “I-I don’t know what to do.”

Cyndie smirked wider than ever. “Then let me teach you.”

She entangled her hand in Jessica’s hair and pulled her head to rest between her legs. “Lick.”

Jessica obeyed, fervently licking at Cyndie’s pussy. Cyndie adjusted her head until she found her clit, and she jolted from the impact. She suddenly felt faint, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. “Oh yeaahhh.”

This, this is what she’s needed for so long! This was precisely what she’s been yearning for, who she’s been yearning for.

Cyndie purred, “Mmm, yes. You’re being such a naughty girl Jessica. Aren’t you?”

Jessica halted her tongue only to utter the words, “Yes Master, I’m incredibly naughty.”

“Put your finger inside me.” Cyndie was desperate for more stimulation. She needed more, more.

A finger slid in as Jessica’s tongue hit Cyndie’s clit again and again and again. If students were still in the building Cyndie’s moans would be heard across the hall. Across the building even. The sensations that were resonating through her body were otherworldly. She was almost blinded by her own desire, spots were dancing along her vision. Electricity jolted through her like bolts of lightning. She was close, she was so close to...

YES.

Suddenly Cyndie’s fingernails dug into Jessica’s scalp as if it was the only thing anchoring her to this world. She screamed as her body spasmed

with pleasure. Juices spurt from her, her toes curled until they pressed tight against the bottom of her feet. She would remember this orgasm for years to come.

Cyndie’s chest was heaving, exhausted, satisfied, and out of breath. She glanced down to see Jessica still licking and fingering her. Still working hard to pleasure her master...

Cyndie smirked, pleased with how fun her after-school activities have been. She asked, “Are you jealous?”

Jessica kept licking. “Jealous of what, Master?”

Cyndie ran her fingers through Jessica’s hair, almost lovingly. Then she gripped it hard and yanked her head up. Their eyes met. “Jealous that I got to cum and you didn’t?”

Jessica’s swallow was audible, and Cyndie could tell she wanted it. Her eyes were brimming with desire. “Y-Yes Master, I a-am jealous. I want to cum too.”

Cyndie continued smirking as she hopped off the desk. She led Jessica to stand then immediately bent her over the desk, revealing her bare ass. Her tits were pressed hard against the desk, and the entire visual was...intoxicating.

“You’ve been a very naughty student. You need to be punished.” Cyndie grabbed a ruler off her desk. She reared it back then landed it hard on Jessica’s ass. She yelped in response. She hit her again, and again, and again. Jessica’s moans were music to her ears.

Cyndie then threw the ruler aside and leaned over the smaller figure. Cyndie’s breasts brushed against Jessica’s bare back. “What do you want me to do to you?”

Cyndie could tell Jessica was desperate. “Make me feel good Master. P-Please make me feel good.” Seemingly subconsciously, Jessica spread her legs a bit wider.

Cyndie smirked, “You are such a needy slut.” Cyndie gripped one of Jessica’s breasts tightly, her nails digging into soft flesh. Jessica’s moan was soft but audible.

With Cyndie’s other hand she reached underneath Jessica’s ass until she found her vagina. It was wet, soaking wet, and Cyndie’s fingers danced along her juices as if she was trying to play the piano on her pussy.

“Who is your master?”

“You are, Master!”

“Say it louder.”

Jessica raised her voice, “You are, Master!”

Cyndie’s teeth glistened. “Good girl.”

Suddenly she reached for an item on her desk she had noticed earlier. It was an unconventional use for it, but she didn’t have a dildo currently at her disposal. And damn she really wanted to tease her little slut.

She grabbed the megaphone off the desk. “Do you want something delicious inside of you?”

“Y-Yes, yes, Master! I want it so bad…”

Cyndie smirked, and amusingly obeyed her subject. There were 2 parts to the megaphone, the large voice piece and the handle. She rammed the handle of the megaphone inside of Jessica, the sloshing sound of her pussy juices exhilarating.

The response was immediate. “O-Oh my god! What is that!” Jessica cried out, but at the same time she didn’t seem to care. She was rocking her body to match Cyndie’s thrusts. In, out, in, out, in, out. Cyndie thrusted with one hand and continued assaulting one of Jessica’s breasts with the other. She tugged and twisted on the nipple, loving the moans that passed Jessica’s lips as she did so.

“Yes, yes. Yes!” Jessica’s face was red, sweat was dripping down her forehead as she continued to exert her body onto the foreign object. She needed this, she needed to orgasm so bad. Cyndie could tell she was close.

Suddenly Cyndie pulled the megaphone out of Jessica’s pussy and took two steps back. Jessica cried out in sheer frustration.

“No p-please, where did it go? I need it, please I n-need to cum!”

Cyndie was shaking with lust. The way Jessica was begging, the way she so lustfully wanted her. Cyndie’s arousal was off the charts. She was so hot and heavy she could barely stand.

But. She needed to teach her pet a lesson.

Cyndie let her hands rest along Jessica’s slim waist. “No, not yet. But soon. Soon I will let you cum.” Many, many times.

Jessica whimpered, and without asking permission she reached down to try to finger herself to completion.

Cyndie slapped her across the face. “You cum only if I let you cum.” Her silver eyes stare into Jessica’s blue ones.

Another whimper escaped Jessica’s mouth. “Yes Master. I want to cum only if you let me cum.” Jessica looked up at Cyndie with big wanting eyes. “When will you let me cum?”

With the biggest smirk Cyndie has ever displayed on her face, she shook her head. “Not today, but soon.”

The smirk was gone. “Put your clothes back on. When you walk out of this building you will forget everything that occurred while you were under my spell.”

“Yes Master.” Jessica picked up her bra and skirt that were tainted with the “F” failing grade. She looked reluctant to be clothed again, an observation Cyndie was ecstatic to see.

Cyndie asked, “When do you have P.E. next?”

Jessica was buttoning her shirt back up. Her eyes were still glazed, and Cyndie knew she was still under her spell. “Every Tuesday and Thursday, i-it’s my 3rd period class.”

Cyndie nodded, mentally remembering today was Tuesday. She’d have to wake up Thursday morning, drive over to the P.E. coach’s house, and slash his tires. After all, it was almost time for her to be a substitute teacher...

Worthy sacrifice.

Cyndie looked at her again, and reiterated what she’d said previously. “Do not remember what happened while you were under my spell. Now, wake up.”

Jessica blinks and her glazed look is now a vibrant, aware look. Cyndie puts her glasses back on. She says, “So when you come back to class tomorrow we will review Shakespeare’s Hamlet. Have you read that before?”

Jessica seemed wildly confused, and she glanced at her planner to find it still empty. Cyndie watched in amusement as she quickly picked up her planner and pen. “Yes absolutely! I’ll glance over it tonight though to ensure I’m ready for tomorrow’s discussion.”

Poor innocent Jessica. She didn’t even realize we wouldn’t have a discussion on it tomorrow. Just a pop quiz and moving on to the next reading.

Cyndie didn’t burst her bubble. “Thank you for meeting with me today Jessica.” She pointed at Jessica’s shirt. “But, you missed a few buttons.”

Jessica looked down and saw 3 buttons remained unbuttoned, so her cleavage was busting out of her top.

She scrambled to cover herself. “Oh gosh I am so sorry, I’m so embarrassed.” Then she noticed the “F” on her skirt. Cyndie smirked. She loved watching Jessica’s confusion. Her confused face was so...cute.

“See you tomorrow Jessica.”

Jessica bows, “Thank you so much for your time Ms. Crenshaw! Have a good day!” She gathers her belongings and scurries out the door.

Cyndie sits back in her chair. She lifts her legs and rests them on her desk. Wow. What a day. What an exciting new toy she gets to play with.

Cyndie lifts her fingers to her nose, and she smells Jessica’s scent on them. It smells...wonderful.

Cyndie smirks. She cannot wait for their next play date.