The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eyes In The Dark

It felt like night itself clung to her as she finally opened her eyes, trying to refocus enough to get a grasp on the situation. There was something there. Something which eluded her so skillfully that it mockingly allowed her to notice. That danced around her addled senses and beckoned her to find it, only for her head to swim in the realization that she could not. It was a sensation far too familiar to be surprised, far too easily seen through to be seduced. And far too compelling to even consider worming out of its embrace.

“Hello there,” the words from the speakers almost filled her head with delicious fuzz all over again. She wanted to believe it was because of something he did to her. Even as in her head a dark voice whispered of the truth. They were well past the point where he even needed to do something for it to have this effect on her all the same. “Hi.” Truly, her linguistic skills were shining the brightest they ever had. Just maybe not right now. Another try. “That was… umm… good?” Which was true! Wasn’t it? Of course there was no denying that whatever he did had an effect on her. And likewise there was no doubt that was good. A dribble of liquid between her legs wrote on her tingling flesh a testament of just how good it was.

If only she could remember it all.

There was a vague, but ironically that much firmer sense of knowing that she… she had said something. Answered something. In between… noises, she recalled with a blush. The kind she prayed no one would hear her utter during the day, even as she yearned for someone to make her utter them that much more. Fuck, it should be illegal that out of all the people in her life he could coax them out of her—and that without even being physically present. “How do you feel?” An utterly laughable wave of pride welled up as she managed to hold back the moan her body wanted to respond with.

“I love to obey.”

The words were out of her mouth before her hand could cover it. He chuckled, the sound carrying a quality that made her shiver. “I noticed that.” The thought of exactly how he might have noticed got ever so close to luring another moan out of her. “I have no clue what you did, but it was mind blowing.” That got another, much more innocent laugh out of him. “Is there anything I can… Please, I love to obey. Can I do anything to make you feel good as well, Sir?”

“That goes without saying, dear. You’re quite skilled at making me feel good.” His praise lit up her world but it seemed like her point didn’t get across. “I mean if there is anything you want me to do right now! Please, Sir, I want to serve you.” “Things you can do to serve me, is it?” “Yes, please.” Every fiber in her body was tense as a bow string, eager to fly into action to do whatever depraved, humiliating thing he may demand. Come what may, she wanted to give something back to him. All this pleasure was too much for her. It would melt her barely regained mind into a puddle all over again without him suggesting so unless she could actively devote it to him. Give him the pleasure he duly deserved. In her excitement she would have expected any answer. Any besides: “Oh Sweetheart. Are you saying you’re unaware of what you’re already doing?”

What little thoughts had escaped the cobwebs in her mind raced a mile per minute trying to place the implications of that question. Already doing? Was she doing anything right now? That… that couldn’t be right, could it? She would know if she were already complying with an order. Naturally.

Unless the order was to do it while remaining blissfully clueless. An involuntary mewl snuck out between her lips as this suspicion rose to the front of her mind. Just days ago, heck, even minutes before the beginning of this call she would have broken into laughter at the mention of something so ridiculous. She knew that whatever skills he had, this was not how hypnosis worked. After listening to hours of explanations he himself had given, she knew that it was not the magic that she had wished it to be during nights of muffled screams and sinful blushing while swirly-eyed cartoon characters recited mantras of obedience on screen. Yes, there was no denying the power his words wielded right here, right now. But it was all power her own mind gave him. Which meant that part of her had to be notice what he told her. Not to mention, if he had told her to perform a certain action, even if her mind had forgotten to remember the order, her senses would tell her that muscles moved or skin touched wet flesh or wet flesh got caressed by smooth silicone.

Wouldn’t they?

His words seemed to read her mind as he encouraged her: “Tell me what you believe to be doing right now.” Easy enough. Her gaze shifted down to her body. What she saw caused her eyes to widen in disbelief even while her voice gave away her confounded arousal: “I… I am grinding your pussy against my bed while playing with your tits, Sir.” Now that her mouth said the words she asked herself how she had not possibly noticed this sooner. The teasing friction of soft fibers against her—no, a whisper in her brain corrected her mockingly, his—glistening vagina set her lower half on fire with pleasure even as slender fingers mauled the flesh of her… her… of his tits with both loving care and possessive desire. Words tumbled all over each other in her head, desperately rushing to try and express all this did to her. Opening her mouth however released merely a heartfelt moan.

“Oh my. Your senses are lying to you again, huh? But how flattering that you think it is something as comfortable as your bed.” What was he…?! “But it is close enough that I’ll leave it at this answer for the moment. However, since I think your answer will amuse me, tell me where you think you are right now?” “I…” The buzzing of thoughts falling and rebuilding themselves threatened to drown out her mind with nothing but lusty, dripping wet white noise. Where was she? Her senses were lying to her. Sir’s words told her so. Right now her mind was far more addled than his. Didn’t it make sense that his words were more reliable than whatever her head thought to perceive? “I… Your lap.” Warmth spread through her even before he opened his mouth. No matter what anyone said—even if it was Sir—when she was this confused, it was important to be safe. His lap sounded like a safe choice. From there she would find the right way again. He would make sure of it. In the vibrations of his voice from the speakers she heard the same warmth that spread through her at her reply. “That’s right. Safe in my lap, letting everything that happens be just like a dream until I wake you up.” Yes. A dream. She would dream for him for a while. “But I meant more in regards to the room around you. Where would you say is it? What can you see?”

“It’s dark.” She was dreaming and in this dream his words defined her reality. But he had not said where she was. So obviously there was only her, his voice and his lap. “Nothing?” There was a playful note of wonder in his voice. Almost as if he had not expected that answer. Which she knew was nonsense because this was a dream. And in her dream he knew her mind better than even she herself for he was remaking it with every word. So of course his voice in her dream knew that he was the place she was at, no matter whatever else might happen. “I see. Only darkness around you and only the both of us inside the darkness. Isn’t that right?” “Uh-huh!” The world gained an astounding simplicity as everything sank into a veil of dark nothingness. Here and now the entire world consisted of her and his lap, his voice and mind numbing pleasure.

“Grinding that sensitive body against me, knowing that even if things other than us existed they would exist only inside a dream somewhere beyond the darkness that envelopes us. Completely unaware of anything that might be wrapped in darkness, safe to mindlessly hump my leg and feel the pleasure take you even deeper under my spell. You love how the deeper you go, the easier you obey. Isn’t that right?” Her voice was an assortment of panting: “I love to obey.” “That’s right.” He chuckled and somewhere deep down her mind glowed with pride that she made him happy.

“So even if there are things in the darkness watching you mindlessly tease yourself like this it is perfectly fine to keep dreaming and simply let yourself remain unaware.” The words sent a shudder over her that only fueled her desire to rub against him. Fuck, she wanted to show him how much of an obedient thrall she could be. “Exactly like this, remaining blissfully unaware, only noticing what I want you to notice as everything that happens here and now happens only inside an arousing, mesmerizing dream. Only sitting in my lap and listening to my voice is real, everything else is an arousing dream for a sexy girl, isn’t that right?” “Yes, Sir,” her breath trembling on the narrow edge between needy whimpers and blank compliance, “I love to obey.”

“That’s right. There you have it, everyone. Doesn’t she look so endearing right now? The adorable thing is just mindlessly humping my leg, feeling the fabric of my pants rub against sensitive flesh and all it achieves is make that head even… more… empty… right now. Just like this.” He sounded different. Less dreamy and more like waking time words. And so she obeyed and ignored it, even as the words caused her to feel dozens of eyes on her from within the darkness that hid her. What he said was right after all. It made no difference, if it changed anything at all it was that she felt an odd sense of joy over being so openly obedient for him. How did he explain it to the darkness? An obedient ‘thing’. Fuck, that had a nice ring to it.

“Oh,” he nodded, “that is a fun idea. I will even let her feel it.” The moment his voice dropped back into the smooth, dark whisper of her dreams all her being focused on it: “You’re feeling me against your body, don’t you?” “Yes, Sir.” “Very good. And since only you and me are real, that mind can ignore all other touches it feels and let them blend into the darkness around us. Will you do that for me?” She bit her lip for a second, arching her back under the torrent of excitement that washed through her. “I love to obey.” “Good girl. Only my words and your pleasure are real right now, everything else is a dream fading into darkness. Unaware of that hand caressing your back. Blissfully ignorant of the daring caresses along your neck and face. Open that mouth, pretty girl.” Her jaw dropped even before he finished the pet name, trying to form the words ‘love to obey’ even while obeying the order to keep that mouth open. “No need to even register the fingers that slide in that mouthpussy of yours,” his, that seductive whispering voice in the back of her head corrected her hearing, “or the strokes up and down your tighs. The more you allow yourself to be unaware of these sensations the better you obey. And you love to obey, don’t you?” “Ai oofe do ohey,” she mumbled around a strangely uncooperative tongue to be soothed by his bemused tone. “That’s right. And you’re so very good at it. So good that even as that entire body is a mindless toy for curious hands, that head is obediently unaware of the sensation. Just a horny plaything grinding that wet pussy against my leg.”

When he continued speaking it was as if to someone else, which was silly of course because only the darkness was there, but even if Sir was silly his order was to ignore all but the pleasure and his commands and so naturally she obeyed.

“You see, no matter where I touch her or how I manipulate her, right here and now this girl’s mind is in my thrall, even more so than her body. Permitting my words to even reshape her reality. Everything she hears serves to take her deeper, the arousal from masturbating and humping my leg being the perfect tool to brainwash her even more. All that is real to her right now are obedience and my words, as every time that dripping cunt is caressed the sensation melts more of that mind. Her head is getting so empty now that it merely is a decorative object. But—if I just take my fingers out of this lovely mouth now—even like this there is a way how it can please me.” It was confusing to feel something that she obediently knew to be not there slide out of her mouth—and weirder yet that horny as she was she craved for him to put it back instead of letting it fade into the darkness. But as his words wove her dream even further she melted all over again, happily listening as he instructed: “Tell me what you are, toy.”

Forming the words meant she obeyed and toy loved to obey: “This toy is a mindlessly brainwashed object for Sir.” “Indeed you are. What have I brainwashed you to do, toy?” Toy’s body shivered and quaked as the combination of humping his leg while playing with her toy tits for him and the words he made her say sent her dangerously close to the edge: “Whatever Sir wants this toy to do. It is brainwashed to obey. This toy loves to obey Sir.” If toy ever had awareness of the trickle of drool that ran down it’s chin from the relentless onslaught of stimulation it faded into the darkness as effortlessly as everything else.

“You heard it, everyone. If even this girl says so, does that still leave any questions?” The words, aimed at the darkness, floated straight past the empty space that once had been her mind, leaving only a trail of burning passion behind, fueled by the vague wonder what a toy like toy could really be made to do for him—and fuzzy remnants of the question what not. Before it all floated into the void to be hidden as well as all else that wasn’t Sir.

“Oh, there’s a question. What was it? Ah. Yes, she is as horny as she looks right now. Yes, to her pleasure is obedience, and obedience gives her pleasure. So it is true that, yes, the better she feels right now, the more deeply she conditions herself to obey. Another question? Oh, this one I think I want her to answer. Toy, tell me, are you able to cum whenever you like?” The question sent a jolt of searing need through toy’s body even as it replied as if on auto-pilot: “No, Sir. This toy loves to obey. Its orgasms are a reward for obedience. Toy needs Sir’s permission to be rewarded with orgasms!” Fuck. Cum. Fuck. Obey. Cum. Obey. Obey. Toy didn’t know if it was the darkness chanting the words or it’s empty brain that clung onto an echo of the things it told Sir. Or if maybe it was that drooling cunt that screamed out its desires hoping that Sir would hear them and grant toy’s cunt what it needed.

“Good girl. That’s right. Your orgasms are a reward—one that you get closer and closer to earning. Just tell me while being unaware of all the eager, receptive ears hidden in the darkness that listen, did you have a mind once?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Did that mind fade into the darkness along with everything else?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Could that mind, your own mind, be watching from inside the darkness how brainwashed you are?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“If you are the brainwashed toy, that mind is still thinking for itself while in the darkness, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Sir?”

“It has a free will while you are a mindless, obedient toy then?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Do you think that mind likes what you are right now?”

“Ohfuckyes, Sir! Yes, Sir!”

“Does that mind feel tempted to leave the darkness and join you here on my lap?”

“Uhhh, fuck! Yes, Sir, yes!”

“Are there more girls with free wills observing you in the darkness?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Do you want to tempt them to join you here?”

“FuuuuuuuUUCK! YES! Sir!”

“You’re holding the edge for me now, aren’t you?”

“Yessir! Please, so much! Need! Cum!”

“What are you doing by displaying yourself like this?”

“I… don’t know. Need to cum, Sir. Please!”

“I know you do, toy. And even though you’re unaware of them, you want the girls in the darkness to need the same thing, right?”

“Yes, Sir! Please! They all want to cum! Need to obey!”

“What did you do to them, dreamy girl?”

The whispering voice in the back of toy’s head, the one that sounded so much like toy’s own voice, was all too eager to find the answer for it from toy’s fantasies which lurked in the darkness of toy’s mind.

“Toy showed them obedience, Sir! Toy was on display for other toys. And made toy cunts wet by showing them obedience.”

“That’s right. Is that what good girls do? Tell me, toy, and tell it to those toys hidden in darkness, what is it that good girls do?”

Every word was a tightrope walk over an abyss consisting of dark, bubbling pleasure and toy was going to fall off to be swallowed whole by the ecstatic bliss of orgasm. There was only one last thing missing for toy knew it could never fall—unless it pleased Sir. And for that toy had to obey. Had to give in and put one part of its own darkness into words.

“Good girls make more good girls, Sir!”

“As you did, toy. Good girl! Cum for me!”

If toy screamed—and an orgasm this mind blowing deserved a scream—the darkness muffled it as she fell and fell and fell ever deeper into the waves of sensation. Until she finally came to rest, all of her floating in weightless euphoria. Now that shame, doubt or modesty were ground to dust and blown away, joy was all that filled her even as he made her aware. Aware of Sir’s voice as he let his voice become a beacon for her, a firm rope that she could hold onto in order to let him guide her back along a way only the two of them could find in this pitch black void that radiated and pulsed in the most comfortable warmth.

“It looks like the night sky,” she heard him point out as he made her aware how just like the stars in the night more and more scattered thoughts flickered and gathered to illuminate the things she saw.

Or like benevolent eyes in the dark, she thought to herself, at the same time relieved and regretting that his caring attention returned more and more of her mind to normal. Standing up would be impossible for the rest of this call. Quite possibly even longer. He had taken her to the darkest depths of her mind and then some. Had wrapped her free will around his finger until she had willingly convinced herself she never had any. A part of her trembled at how easily his words had spun fantasy to feel more real than reality itself. Even while he directed the conversation to safer waters, providing time for her drugged brain to kick itself back into gear, all she could feel herself want was to find the way right back to that place, right back into the dark depravity they had explored.

“Until next week,” she chimed after half an hour of chatter about music, books and whatever else kept their brains active. But as she hit the button and left the call, it remained shrouded in pitch black secrecy how much she truly meant it all.

* * *