The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eyes

When Holly had gotten up that morning, she would never have guessed that the world was going to end this way. There was no warning, no sign of danger on the way from her soft bed to the bathroom. Nothing wrong with the water and breakfast was ordinary as anything. Not even the ten minute walk over to Laurie’s house had felt strange. Not a single speck of dust that would have fallen into the wrong spot. Not one sound telling her in advance that this would be anything other than a perfectly average day between the two of them. Didn’t they always say to live life like it would end tomorrow? In this instant she felt like she understood that phrase for the first time ever. If she had known the world was going to end today she would never have criticized her normal days as much. But maybe she would have baked more cookies. Enough to invite everyone over every day and get drunk as fuck so that they would all laugh with her when she told them the most cringy, painfully honest compliments her little heart could put into words.

There was a cackling, earthshaking pulse of nothing and eyes. Steel-grey eyes that drilled into Laurie’s with the confidence of a living calamity. That was it. Cars honked out on the street. Birds flew by. And if she strained her ears she could hear that damn Mrs. Taylor from across the street yell something again—how many times had her cat run away now? Realizing the absurdity of her own thoughts in light of what was happening could have made her giggle if fear didn’t freeze her lips into silent horror.

No one out there knew that right here, right now, the world crumbled and fell apart. None of them saw that barely noticeable flicker in the air of the cramped kitchen. None of them saw Laurie. But even if they had, they wouldn’t have understood unless someone saw the eyes that drilled into Laurie’s. Holly’s best friend was not one to get frightened. Every girl’s night again she clung to Laurie for protection when it got even the least bit scary and the ripped woman’s muscles helped to put her at ease as long as she held her.

A ripple ran through the air and Holly moaned as it rolled over her. It wasn’t just a figure of speech either—the air literally bounced up from where the eyes forced their way into the world, crumbling space itself in their wake and sending a wobbly wave of air rolling over the women’s bodies that bent the outline of what Holly believed to be reality. For a dizzying moment she even thought to feel the ripple in her brain, twisting and bending her thoughts and memories until they were left a puzzled mess, rearranged in a way that befitted the terrifying strangeness of it all.

But that was nonsense of course. Of course the eyes didn’t change her mind. Because their entire focus was on Laurie. Ripped, powerful Laurie. Protective, reliable Laurie. And Laurie’s entire focus was on them. Just like it usually was on her when the tall woman laid her arms around shaking Holly, patting her head and telling her that there was nothing to fear. That even if Holly would ever get threatened by a ghost, Laurie would be right there to beat ’em all up for her. Holly whimpered, the only outward sign of fear that she allowed herself. Surely any second now Laurie would wake up from her catalepsy and start beating up the eyes that hovered into the room from who-knew-where. Knock them straight back behind that barely visible spot of flickering transparency that… Oh fuck! It grew! She was seconds away from collapsing into a shrieking pile as the waves of flickering light spread to the ceiling and the floor. “It’s like a door,” she whispered with the last bit of self control she had, “a door that is opening more and more. We need to close it!” But if Laurie heard her, she seemed to have a different opinion. The same hands that used to comfort Holly dangled limp and useless by her sides as she stood and stared into those freaky cold grey eyes. Her shoulders grew slack, any and all strength draining out of those trained muscles as Holly could do nothing but quietly observe the changes her friend underwent.

Another ripple tore through the small room and this time Holly could not pretend to hold back the groan. No doubt these waves got stronger. The inside of her brain felt shaky and like dozens of thoughts had broken apart into tumbling pieces. But she had to hold on. Had to fight back her urge to somehow dart out the door and far, far away.

Though was that such a bad thing? Laurie… Laurie was so much stronger than her. If any of them could fight off the encroaching threat it was her. However, in the unlikely event that she could not, then what good would it do if Holly stayed here?

With trembling legs she tried to take a step. There was nothing wrong with the floor and yet she swayed and stumbled as if on a ship in the middle of a storm. Balance? What was that? Holly was certain it had to be something she did not possess, else this would be the time to use it, wouldn’t it? Even Laurie seemed to have lost it. Her body loosened up more with each passing moment. Already her arms dangled freely, set into motion by her body leaning to the front. And her arms were not the only thing dangling.

Holly’s breath caught in her throat as her eyes got stuck on the sight of the athletic girl’s tits wobbling underneath her. It looked… unnatural. Like it wasn’t gravity that pulled on them so much as… No. No way. The realization chilled her to the core. Fingers. If she looked closely there were imprints of invisible fingers digging into the other woman’s malleable chest, groping and fondling it.

She moaned again. Had there been another ripple? Surely there had to have been. If her head got rattled by some sort of otherworldly space-destroying force, that would explain why she remained with her eyes glued on the way an invisible existence beyond the laws of this world fondled and abused her best friend’s juicy tits.

Or why she could not banish the question out of her mind what her own boobs would look like, hanging down from her as limp and uselessly inviting as the other woman’s body did, swaying under the irresistible touch of a superior force. Just imagining it caused her to mewl in pleasure, pure arousal igniting her every fiber. Fuck, if this was how good it felt to watch, what sort of bliss did Laurie feel right now? She looked up from those delicious mounds for the first time in what felt like forever to find that Laurie was in an even bigger pinch. Her face was almost touching the floating eyes. Or… perspective be damned, had they somehow grown that big? It felt like they were filling the entire space, all-consuming and radiating power the same way a whirling maelstrom did. Grabbing a hold of anything they reached and plunging it into their depths to utterly crush it.

Laurie’s mouth had fallen open as if she were so enraptured by what she saw that she had completely forgotten the world around herself. No, not around herself. That was silly. The world didn’t revolve around people. Holly fought to piece together at least that much common sense. It revolved around….

…the eyes.

They were everything. Cold, hostile, all-powerful. There was no escaping them, nor resistance or struggle.

Oh, they wanted her to struggle. She had no idea how she knew, but she was certain of it all the same. They wanted her to throw her entire strength against them, plant her feet into the ground and try her hardest to shove them back through the gaping crack in space that they crawled out from. Because the more she resisted, the more of her meager strength they sucked in and ground to glittering dust. They would not stop until the two women were reduced to weak, submissive husks of their old selves, drained of everything but the presence of this inexplicable existence.

And as another pulse exploded through the room, for an instant Holly understood just how close the eyes already were to reaching their goal.

Laurie twitched as if something had slapped her across the face, a low, guttural sound welling up within the woman that Holly understood all too well. Because she knew. It wasn’t Laurie’s face that had been slapped—it was her mind.

Her own was collapsing more and more, nothing but a rain of tumbling, breaking fragments of thoughts. How much more intense was it for Laurie? Her formerly meticulously styled hair framed her face in a disheveled display of lost control. A visual imitation of the state the woman’s poor brain had to be in. Her eyes flickered and rolled up in her head as if to look at the mess this strange power caused in there, but always, always were forced back to stare more.

The eyes knew no mercy. Nor did they understand the concept of kindness. Holly had no idea what sort of realm they had crept out of but she already knew they had to be the undisputed sovereign of it all. A power so great was impossible to defy.

Laurie experienced this overwhelming strength first hand. And lost. Her knees buckled under her and refused to hold that exhausted, drained body any longer. Holly watched her fall to her knees with almost morbid fascination. It was surreal. She knew she should run. Run and bring someone here to help. But instead here she was, watching her most important person get forced on her knees by an alien invader and drinking in the sight with rapt fascination. It was as mesmerizing as it was terrifying to watch this example of what the creature planned to turn them into. If only she could take her eyes off it. Or at least escape while whatever-this-was still was busy capturing and breaking someone else.

Maybe then she could finally figure out what this sound was. So wet and stimulating like the sound of fingers furiously stirring up a willing cunt in masturbatory frenzy.

Another pulse flared up and she dropped to the ground besides Laurie. The tiles were ice cold on her bare skin but she had no time to spare for it. At least this way the puddles between their legs would not leave any stains. Somehow in the swirling galaxy of dust in her head a voice laughed hysterically about the insanity of what she had just thought. Who in their right mind worried about cum stains on their floor while face to face with the end of the world?

Then again, she did not buy into any illusions. She clearly wasn’t in her right mind, no matter how she looked at it. And neither was Laurie. Her lips had begun moving. Confused and frightened as Holly was, it took her far too many attempts to decipher what it was that echoed through the room over and over again. “Obey… Obey… Obey…” Only one word. In an endless loop. Ice cold terror filled her. At least Holly was still able to think for herself. That had been her only hope, the last straw that she clung to with an iron grip.

Laurie however had lost. There was no trace in her face anymore of the once intelligent, strong-willed woman that promised to protect Holly from all harm. In the rare moments that they were not fluttering in surrender, the woman’s eyes reflected a cold metallic grey. “No! No, Laurie! Don’t give up,” she shrieked, but deep down she already knew the other woman didn’t hear her anymore. Even as Holly buried her fingers deep inside Laurie’s dripping pussy to somehow get her attention, all it achieved was an even more fervent chorus of that cursed word: “Obey! Obey! Obey! Obey!”

Then she heard the sound of reality shattering like frozen glass. Before her very eyes, a purple hued tentacle reared its head, coiling around Laurie’s unresisting body and lifted her off the ground with such laughable ease that Holly lost all hope. How was a human meant to fight this? Pulses had the air vibrate as a bodiless voice filled the room: “Master will be pleased with this catch.” It swept Holy into despair. “Master”, her mouth repeated, breathless and defeated. This thing, whatever it was, had a Master. It was but a servant. Another tentacle, smaller and yet undoubtedly just as powerful, wrapped around her head and turned her to stare into the eyes, but she would not have fought against it even without the restraints. There was no hope.

She welcomed the pulses destroying what was left of her free will as the voice drilled into the deepest parts of her mind.

“Your turn.”

* * *