The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Facing Fears

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An old character and an old induction method but I believe the seduction technique is unique. Enjoy.

Phobias were the most common problem patients of Dr. Hunter Tyler had and one that she spent a while helping them deal with. They were pretty common stuff, spiders, snakes, heights and more of the usual fears but occasionally something came around that really challenged her. Such a challenge was held by Tara.

Tara was a bit younger than most of Tyler’s clients, barely twenty, still in college but living at home. From her files, she had always had trouble fitting in with people and unable to interact socially, a problem that caused her to be remote and off-standing from others. She had no friends and few contacts at all outside of school. Her social anxiety was starting to extend to family events as well and her parents had brought her to Tara, hoping the doctor could help their daughter give over her anxiety.

Being a psychiatrist gave Hunter an idea on how to judge people and read them up instantly and she was willing to bet anything that Tara was (A) gay and (B) probably had only had sex twice, three times top. Not surprising, given her talent for turning in on herself and keeping others shut out. Which was a shame, given what a beauty she was. Rather attractive features with long blond hair, wearing a tight dress that tired but failed to hide the nice curves of her body. She sat in Hunter’s chair across the desk, nervously wringing a handkerchief in her hands as she tried to talk.

“It’s just really, really hard,” Tara said. Thankfully, the stuttering she’d had when she first came to see Hunter was the first thing Hunter had helped her out with. She would occasionally slip into it but overall she was improving in that matter. “I mean, I see all these people moving around campus in groups, talking about parties and stuff and I want to connect, I really, really do but I just get so scared whenever I try.”

“Scared of what?” Hunter asked.

“I don’t know,” Tara sighed. “Scared of being laughed at, of being hurt, of—I’m just scared, all right?”

“Are you afraid they won’t accept you for who you are?” Hunter said gently. “Or what you are?”

Tara looked her right in the eye and knew the doctor knew about her sexuality. “Yeah, a little. I mean, I haven’t even told my parents yet, how am I supposed to handle them?”

“I know it’s difficult,” Hunter said. “And I know you want to try to connect with people and I want to help you. If you’ll let me. Will you?”

“I’m desperate, Doctor Tyler, I’ll do anything,” Tara replied.

Smiling, Hunter nodded, sitting back as she look at Tara. “All right then, Tara, I believe we can get back to the relaxation exercises I’ve been teaching. Just close your eyes and we can start.” Tara shut her eyes and moved back in her seat as Hunter started to talk. “Just relax, Tara, just sit right back and relax, let yourself relax further and further. Feel it sweep over you, Tara, feel the relaxation sweep over you as I speak, listen to my voice and find yourself becoming more relaxed, Tara, more and more relaxed as I speak. Just relax, Tara, relax yourself further and further, feel your body relaxing, Tara, feel your mind relaxing as I speak, Tara, relaxing as I speak. Yes, you’re feeling relaxed, Tara, you’re feeling relaxed, you’ve been relaxed like this before but you have to go deeper, much deeper, Tara, deeper and deeper, listen to my voice, Tara, listen to me take you deeper and deeper than you’ve ever been before. Listen to me, Tara, listen carefully. I’m going to count from ten to one. When I reach one, you will be totally relaxed, Tara, totally relaxed and open to what I have to say. Ten, nine, eight, so very relaxed, seven, six, five, so relaxed and open, four, three, almost there, Tara, two, almost there, one, totally relaxed.”

Hunter took a moment to admire Tara slumped in the chair, eyes shut and breathing even as she fell into the deepest trance state yet from their therapy. Hunter’s hands moved to herself, beginning to unbutton her blouse as she spoke. “Listen to me, Tara, listen to my voice, listen very carefully to my voice, Tara, very carefully to my voice. Listen to me and feel even more relaxed, Tara, even more relaxed as you listen to me. Now, I want you to think about your fears, Tara, I want you to think about all the fears you have, all the fears that are keeping you from getting close to people, Tara, all the fears keeping you from relating to people.

“Now, as you think about all those fears, Tara, you realize something. You realize that all those fears come from choices, Tara, you realize that all those fears extend from facing the choices you have, the choices you must make. Those choices cause your fears, Tara, those choices are the reason you’re afraid, Tara, those choices make you afraid. But I can take away your fear, Tara, I can take your fear away, do you want that?”

“Yes......” Tara whispered.

“All right, Tara, I can take your fear away by taking away your choices, Tara, I can take away your choices and therefore your fear. I can take your choices away, Tara, do you want me to take your choices away and therefore your fear, Tara?”

“Yes......”

“All right, Tara, I am taking away your choices, Tara. You can no longer choose anything, Tara. You cannot choose to disobey me, you cannot choose to do something you want to do, you cannot choose anything but now you no longer fear anything, Tara, you no longer have your fears now that you no longer have choices. No choices, no fears, Tara, no choices, no fears. Isn’t it nice, Tara? Isn’t it nice not to have choices?”

“Yes....nice.....”

“Tara, stand up and take off all your clothes.” Tara soon stood naked before a now naked Hunter, swaying in place slightly as she waited for any instructions. She felt perfectly at ease now, with no fears whatsoever, all her fears gone, along with her will.

Hunter padded around her desk to move towards the younger woman, taking Tara in and giving her a nice, long kiss on the lips. Tara slowly responded, her hands running over Hunter’s back and to her ass, lightly rubbing the buttocks as she returned the kiss, her feelings come forth despite her trance. She broke off the kiss to move her face towards Hunter’s full breasts, dragging her mouth over the soft curves and nipples as her tongue shot off towards each tit.

Hunter pushed Tara down onto the sofa, moving onto her knees at the edge as she brought her face into Tara’s pussy, her tongue immediately snaking out and licking away at it. Tara moaned as Hunter’s hands moved around her pert breasts briefly before moving to her hips, running up and down the thin curves as she lapped away at Tara’s pussy. Tara moaned louder as she felt Hunter go at her, her tongue snaking in and out of her clit with abandon, moving around with experienced licks as she drove Tara into absolute ecstasy. With her licking added to Tara’s utterly compliant state, Hunter was soon tasting Tara’s sweet young juices, spilling out on her face as Tara came with a gasp of pleasure.

Hunter moved herself up onto the couch, crawling up Tara’s body and pausing to kiss each ripe young breasts, tickling each nipple for a moment before moving back up to Tara’s face. She lowered herself onto Tara’s face, her pussy sliding towards Tara’s mouth. “Lick me out, Tara,” Hunter commanded. With no choice but to obey, Tara began doing so, sliding her tongue in and out of Hunter’s pussy. Tara was less experienced, her lickings slower and more methodical than Hunter’s but still got some results. “Rub my breasts, Tara,” Hunter said, pleased to see the younger woman immediately reach up and knead her tits in her hands, pinching the breasts as she kept on licking. Hunter moved herself back and forth on Tara’s face, making sure the younger woman got as much of her pussy in her mouth as possible, her tongue sliding around and about the clit as she licked away, her hands pushing Hunter’s sizable breasts together as she licked away, pushing Hunter’s already passionate feelings into overdrive and soon she felt herself coming onto Tara’s face, splashing the young woman with her cum.

A half hour later, Tara was redressed and sitting in her seat, still hypnotized. Hunter sat across from her, checking the young woman out. “When I tell you to awake, Tara, you’ll wake up and you won’t remember what has happened here. You will feel nice and relaxed and you will notice that much of your fears are gone. Now, should you ever hear my voice say the words ‘fear forgotten,’ you will once again lose all your choices and do whatever I say. Now, awake.”

Tara’s eyes blinked open as she woke up. “Wow. I feel great, Doctor Tyler. Thank you.”

“Well, we’ll need a few more sessions to get it going,” Hunter explained, smiling as she shook Tara’s hand. “But for now, I think we’ve made some real progress here. Just check with my secretary and we’ll be able to set up another appointment.”

“I can’t wait,” Tara said as she left. Hunter smiled, knowing that with her help, Tara would soon be getting over her fears enough to interact with people. Of course, she was going to need a little more time to do that but she would be able to. After all, it wasn’t like Tara had much of a choice.