The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Faith In Better Things

mc, mf, md, gr

Synopsis: A faith healer wants his money from someone he’s healed, but there is more to the story, and that story involves a mother and daughter.

1.

When Conn Manah woke up from his phone alarm going off it was well before sunrise. He was in a strange bed and he realized there was a hairy mass in his face. Then he realized it was hair. He moved the hair from his own face to see the face of a dark skinned angel.

“Good morning Master, how may your slave please you?” She asked with a honey voice that dripped with desire both for obedience and sex.

Conn remembered what happened the day before. “Oh right,” Conn said moving his eyes and waking up.

The woman next to him started stroking his hardening cock, and Conn was enjoying it. He looked at the time and realized he had at least an hour before sunrise. Then he looked at the angel before him. Her black curly hair was wild and sticking out, but still had streaks of silver and gold in it. Her face was heart shaped with perfectly formed cheeks and rounded chin. Her dark eyes sparkled in the half light of a distant lamp. Her body was spectacular with smooth shoulders, arms defined with muscles, large breasts sitting high on her chest, and a sloping waist. Her bush was a small trimmed patch over a pink slit that looked like it was wet. Her butt was defined by muscles that even had their own dimples, and legs corded with muscles. She was on her knees, but Conn knew her calf muscles were similar. Her skin was a milk chocolate brown, but seemed to shimmer as if dusted with gold.

“You know what,” Conn said laying back, “I would love a blow-job.”

“Of course, Master,” the woman said eagerly going after Conn’s cock.

Conn loved the feel of a woman’s lips around his cock, so he lay back and enjoyed it. A touch of concern did enter his mind so he said, “Slave, don’t let me fall asleep after the blow job. I need to stay awake.”

She popped her mouth off his cock to say, “Of course, Master.” She then went back to vacuuming on his dick.

Conn enjoyed waking up and having a woman suck his cock. It happened often, but not every day, so he enjoyed it when it did. Conn looked down at the silver and gold streaked hair and laughed to himself at how much he had changed her.

The day before Conn had gotten to the big city, and had nowhere to stay. He didn’t like to advertize where he was going to be sleeping, after all there were people out there that were looking for him. He had gone into a local grocery store and saw her. She was short, grotesquely fat, bad skin, bad hair, and waddled when she walked. For Conn he felt like he was doing her a favor. He went over and got close to her, and the rest was a blur of activity. They were at her condo, and she had completely changed. Conn had changed her more to his liking. It was only a sad fact that she couldn’t stay the way she was right then. She was an amazing cock sucker.

Conn felt himself getting ready to cum so familiar words fell from his mouth. “Slave, you will not cum until you swallow all of my cum,” Conn said and the vibration around his cock let him know she heard him. “You are hot, aroused, and very horny. Your pussy is pulsing with sexual desire with every bob of your head. You are wet, so wet you are dripping. Your cunt is beyond the point when you would climax. When you orgasm from this blow-job it will be the deepest, hardest, strongest, and most pleasant orgasm you’ve ever had.”

With that Conn ejaculated deep into his slave’s mouth. Pump after pump of cum went down his slave’s throat, filling her belly with his salty seed. When Conn finished his shot the woman slowly picked her head up off his cock, and sucked hard all the way. When she was free of Conn’s cock, her lips were tightly pressed together, and then she swallowed.

She fell on her face. Her eyes rolled far back into her head as her nose smashed into the bed. Her arms shook and wiggled as her fingers opened and closed as if trying to grab something to anchor herself. Her hips slammed up and down, over and over as she jumped with just her pussy touching the ground. Her large breasts bounced up and down as her body did the same. She looked like she was being electrocuted.

Conn grinned at this. He stood up and looked down at his dark skinned beauty as she continued to twitch and jerk with her orgasmic aftershocks. He loved making women climax to the point they couldn’t control themselves. He also loved making them force themselves to do things at his command.

“Get up slave,” Conn commanded. “I need to get clean. You will wash me.”

The woman moved at once. She tried to stand, and her legs gave out for a second, forcing her to grab for the bed. She was still having orgasmic pulses going through her, taking over her body. She steadied herself and stood before Conn. “Of course, Master,” she said with a dry throat.

Twenty minutes later Conn was in his suit, and tying his tie before a mirror. Conn looked over at the still naked slave, slightly damp from scrubbing him clean in the shower. She stood with her hands at her sides, legs spread, and a half smile on her face. Conn looked her over, and liked her better that way.

“I should put you back the way you were,” Conn said and his slave’s face fell a little. “However I’ll leave you with a few things. I’ve adjusted your thyroid gland, so you should start to lose weight. I’ve also adjusted your metabolism, so now you will not store as much fat as you use to. You’ll now be unable to go two days without some form of exercising. You’ll also find you are infatuated with the vegan lifestyle, and will adopt it completely. You will tell no one that you are my slave. In fact you will completely block this information from your mind until you hear the phrase, ‘silver and gold slave’ spoken. You will then become the obedient slave to whoever said that phrase. I should have your phone number so I’ll call after a few months to check on your progress.”

Conn headed for the door, and then with a sigh he turned back to his slave. With a blink she went from a sexy Nubian goddess to a fat, unhealthy woman, again. She wasn’t as fat, her skin wasn’t as bad, and she wasn’t as unhealthy. Turning on her heel she waddled back to her bedroom, and fell onto the bed, asleep. Conn grinned to himself as he left the condo

2.

“Hello, I am here to see Fortuna Philomela,” Conn said to the doorman at the high rise.

The doorman looked Conn up and down in the morning sun and noted the tailored suit, the red tie, and the leather gloves on his hands. The doorman was in a traditional red outfit with black pants, and his own white gloves. A quick call later and the doorman was letting Conn in, and then using a private keycard to let Conn up to the penthouse. It was a long twelve flights up to the top of the building. The elevator opened to luxury.

Everything was either dark hard wood, white marble, or smooth leather. Paintings that would have cost the same as a new car hung on the walls. The place looked amazing. The place smelled like a hospital. There was the smell of bleach and harsh cleaning solution. There were vases around for flowers, but there were no flowers. Conn thought that it had something to do with why the place smelled like death.

“Mister Conn Manah?” a crisp voice from a butler that came right out of a movie said to Conn.

“Yes,” Conn said trying to sound as stiff at the butler’s collar, “Mrs. Philomela is expecting me.”

“Of course sir, follow me,” the butler said turning on his heal and leading Conn to a large book lined study. Some of the books looked like they were for show, and some looked like well used reference material. Behind a large oak desk a very handsome woman sat. Her hair was red and brown mixed together, and looked natural with the few strands of gray starting to show. She looked stressed and tired, but with her face shaped like an egg and dark brown eyes, she appeared to be overworked if nothing else.

The butler announced Conn to the woman behind the desk, and then promptly turned on his heal and left, closing the door behind him. Conn approached the woman and held out his gloved hand for her to shake. “It is a pleasure to meet you,” Conn said with a smile.

“I’m too tired for this shit,” Fortuna Philomela said not getting up from the chair or shaking Conn’s hand. “Look, I don’t believe your shit that you are a faith healer and you can save my father. If it wasn’t for Asselman vouching for you I’d blow you off as someone trying to get to my father.”

“What do you have to lose at this point?” Conn asked trying to sound stoic.

Fortuna frowned a very unpleasant frown. “Look here, my father is going to die, sooner rather than later,” Fortuna said in an angry tone. “No doctor in the world has given us any hope that he’ll live to the end of the month. Praying over him won’t do jack shit. This is a waste of my time.”

Conn nodded at this. He’d heard it all before. “I’ll make a deal with you,” Conn said and saw Fortuna’s attention focus right on him. “I will pray over your father, and if he gets better, then you pay me five hundred thousand dollars, US,” Conn said.

Fortuna laughed. “FUCK YOU,” Fortuna finally said. “You want half a million dollars to pray over my father, and hope for a miracle? I’m about to kick you out a window right now.”

“Half a million dollars,” Conn said not concerning himself with her outburst, “and before I leave he will be awake, alert, and talking.” Fortuna seemed to hesitate. Conn added, “Again, what do you have to lose?”

Fortuna thought for a moment then said, “You charged Asselman only three hundred grand, why the increase?”

Conn knew he had her. “Your father is worth twice what Asselman has. Besides, Mister Philomela is far worse off than Asselman’s wife.”

“Fine, whatever, go for it,” Fortuna said with a wave of her hand.

Conn stood up and nodded at her. He produced a business card with his name, phone number, and address on it. He wrote down a number on the back and put it on the desk. “After you are done telling your father how wonderful it is to have him back, make sure the money is wired to that account before midnight tonight, local time,” Conn said.

“If you can do what you claim,” Fortuna said not as angry, “then I’ll fish this out of the trash can and pay you.”

Conn nodded and smiled before leaving the office. In short order he was in a large bedroom, before a large bed. In that bed was a very small withered old man. His skin was nothing but pink wrinkles. His hair, what there was of it, was whiter than snow. There were a dozen machines all around him. There was a machine putting fluids into his body. There was a machine helping him breathe. There was a machine monitoring his heartbeat. There was a machine pumping air into sleeves around his legs. If there ever was a man close to death, this was it.

From his pocket Conn produced a silver mirror, a small bottle, a candle, and a piece of twine. Nurses and doctors looked on from the doorway as Conn put the mirror down on a table near the old man, and then proceeded to drop a few drops of liquid from the bottle onto the mirror. A strong smell of cinnamon filled the air. Conn took the length of twine and ran it through the liquid, and then tied the twine around the candle. From his pocket he pulled a simple plastic lighter, and lit the candle.

From one of the doorways Fortuna watched. She still had her frown, but now a touch of curiosity was in her dark brown eyes. She wanted to see what the faith healer was doing. So far it looked like nothing.

“What’s he doing?” A voice came from behind Fortuna. The mature woman turned and saw her daughter Athena coming into the penthouse.

Athena was just about out of her teen years. Her hair was bleached blond, but pulled back tight into a pony tail. She had hazel eyes that were a mix of Fortuna’s and Athena’s father’s blue. She was cute, and thin, and attractive. Something that Fortuna was when she was young. Athena was also considered an internet influencer so she was always out doing something interesting so people can watch her having a better life than anyone else.

“Praying,” Fortuna said looking from her daughter to her father. “Right now I think this is all for show.”

“Should I be recording this?” Athena asked. “If he makes sparks come out of his fingers that would be so cool.”

“Don’t encourage him,” Fortuna said watching Conn. Conn was taking off his gloves and getting on his knees next to the bed. “He wants half a million dollars if father wakes up in the next ten minutes.”

“Take it from me, timing is everything in a show,” Athena said watching. Conn had taken Notus Philomela’s hand. The wrinkled hand had a tube stuck in the back of it, and was covered in liver spots. “Have we tried a faith healer yet?” Athena asked.

“No,” Fortuna said not taking her eyes off Conn. “I think father would have smacked me if he knew I was even considering the idea.”

A moment passed and then the heartbeat machine started beeping faster. The doctors and nurses perked up. There were other sounds. The breathing machine was also starting to beep. The doctors and nurses ran to the bed. Fortuna’s mouth hung open as she saw from across the room her father’s eyes open for the first time in over two weeks.

Conn backed up as Fortuna rushed to her father’s bedside along with the doctors and nurses. There was a scramble as they started checking his vitals. The old man seemed to be almost fighting them off, and then was trying to pull the tube from his mouth.

Conn left the bedroom and passed Athena on his way out. “Please make sure your mother wires the money before midnight,” Conn said to the blond woman.

Athena’s mouth and eyes were open wide. Then she hugged Conn like she was some long lost brother. “Oh thank you,” Athena said with pure excitement. She let go of Conn and stepped back with tears of joy in her eyes. “You have no idea how this has devastated mom.”

From the room there was an old man voice saying, “What the hell is going on here? Get off me you fuckwits!”

“I believe my work here is done,” Conn said leaving the young woman and heading for the front door.

3.

It was early evening when Conn was seated at a coffee shop reading a thick book. Gone was his suit and tie. He was dressed in a simple light blue polo shirt and khaki shorts. Now he wasn’t wearing any gloves. There were two cups of coffee, both empty, next to him.

There were many people around, some college students that had equally thick books. No one took notice of Conn, and that’s just the way he liked it. Conn was just noting something with a pencil in the book when someone did notice him.

“What are you reading?” The man said taking a seat next to Conn.

“Micro Biology,” Conn said putting a slip of paper into the book and closing it.

“Dear God, why?” The older man asked. He had very thin hair on his mostly bald head, and what hair there was had the color of snow. There were deep bags under his eyes, and even deeper lines on his face that was an unhealthy shade of red.

“Because I don’t know anything about it,” Conn said simply. “I never went to college, and I feel like I missed something. I’m considering going to college and wondering what I would like to study.”

“Not religion?” The old man said with a chuckle. Conn gave him an annoyed look. “So did you get it done?”

“Oh sure,” Conn said liking the change of discussion. “Notus Philomela was up and cursing when I left. He had so many things wrong with him. If I hadn’t done anything he probably would have been dead in 24 hours. Now he’s got at least another 20 years.”

“Good,” The old man said breathing hard, “so we can put him away for at least that. On behalf of the federal government I would like to thank you for your help.”

“First off,” Conn said sounding serious, “I didn’t do this out of the kindness of my heart. I do this for you, and you stop trying to stop me. That was the deal. Second off, don’t move on Notus until I get paid.”

“Asshole,” the old man said to Conn’s face. “Don’t get so high on your horse that you fall off, kid. There will be charges brought against Notus Philomela this time next week. You have until then. How much does the old thief owe you?”

“Half a million,” Conn said to the raised white eyebrows of the old man. “It’s amazing what people are willing to do so a loved one won’t die. What pisses me off is that the money hasn’t been wired yet. If anything I would have expected the daughter Fortuna or Notus to have sent it by now.”

“It would be appreciated if you left Notus alone,” the old man said. “You can do whatever you want to his daughter. We don’t care.”

“I think I met the granddaughter, a perky blond?” Conn said watching the old man struggle to stand up out of the chair.

When the old man finally made it to standing, a redder face and heavier breathing went with it. He turned to Conn and said, “The granddaughter Athena Thorburn is big on the internet. I imagine she’s posting right now about how her grandfather is alive and well. I hope she’s financially secure because the house will be coming down around her in a week.”

Conn was looking at the old man with concern. “I’m not a doctor,” Conn said and the old man chuckled, “but I’ve seen sick people in my time. You need to see a cardiologist, yesterday.”

The old man wheezed, “I’ll live,” then started walking away.

“Not for much longer,” Conn said to the old man’s back.

4.

“Father,” Fortuna said at the doorway to the office that a few hours before she met Conn in. She was holding a folder and looked concerned. At the desk Notus was feverishly going through things between a laptop computer on the desk and an open ledger next to it.

“Yes, oh hello darling, how are you doing?” Notus said realizing who it was.

“I could ask you the same question,” Fortuna said coming into the office. “This morning you were barely alive, and now you’re working. Father, please take it easy.”

“Bah! I feel fine,” Notus said waving away his daughter’s concerns. “My suit feels like a size too small for me, but otherwise I have nothing to complain about. Correction I do have something to complain about. Who the fuck was keeping the books while I was sick?”

“Partly me, and partly Brian,” Fortuna said advancing to the desk where her father was working.

“I’ll call Brian in the morning and try and figure out what he did,” Notus said looking back at the laptop and the long strings of numbers on the screen.

“There’s something I need to talk to you about,” Fortuna said hesitatingly.

Notus picked up on the tone and gave his daughter his full attention. “Yes, darling, what is it?” Notus asked.

“It’s about how you got better,” Fortuna said knowing what was coming next. “I promised to pay the faith healer if you got better before he left. You did. We should pay him.”

“A Faith Healer!” Notus spat. “You think some asshole trying to talk to an invisible spirit in the sky did more than world class doctors, you are out of your fucking mind. I thought I raised you to think.”

“We were desperate,” Fortuna said almost pleadingly. “The doctors had tried everything. There were even drugs that haven’t even made it to testing that we tried. You were going to die!”

“I will die,” Notus said, “just not today. How much did this faith healer want?”

Fortuna didn’t answer at first. Notus looked at her the way a father would when their child wasn’t doing what they should. Fortuna cleared her throat before saying, “Five hundred thousand dollars.”

“Fuck off!” Notus said in reaction. “Darling, I love you, and know you were trying to do what was right for me. Promising someone that had great timing a half a million dollars makes me question how much sleep you’ve been getting.”

“I’m sorry father,” Fortuna said hanging her head down in shame. “I confess I’ve not gotten much sleep since you’ve gotten sick.”

“Well, I’m touched,” Notus said padding his daughter’s hand. “You should go home and get some sleep. See if that man you’re seeing is free tonight since that asshole of an ex-husband of yours is no longer in the picture.”

“Edward is out of the country until next week,” Fortuna said with a sigh. “I think I’ll just get a bottle of wine and sleep, relieved you are okay.”

“I’m better than okay,” Notus said going back to his books. “Go on darling, get some rest. Don’t give that charlatan a dime. It’s not worth it.”

“Yes father,” Fortuna said headed for the kitchen. She was going to get one of the good wines.

5.

“Is there a problem?” Conn asked over the phone when he finally got to Fortuna.

“My father,” Fortuna admitted. “He’s claiming you are a charlatan and you don’t deserve any money.”

Conn paused for a moment, “Mrs. Philomela.”

“Please call me Fortuna, and I am so sorry about this,” Fortuna said. “I didn’t think my father would have a problem spending the money. We spent twenty times that on doctors trying to save his life over the past three months.”

“Fortuna,” Conn said cutting her off, “You know that I can do things that are outside of the norms. I did what I said I would do. I did something no one else has been able to do. I expect to get paid, either by your father’s accounts or some other means, but we agreed to half a million dollars, and that’s what I want.”

There was a pause, a very long pause. “I’ll try,” Fortuna said. Fortuna hung up the phone and hung her head.

Conn smiled as he put the book back on the shelf with his gloved hand. The book store near the local college had all the used text books that students would buy and sell at a better deal than on campus. Conn was looking over the biology text books, trying to decide what he wanted. A helpful college student told him that there were text books for free online, but Conn wanted the real paper ones. However finding out he was not going to get the money soured him on the idea of spending money on books.

In no time Conn was sitting on a local bench and scrolling through his phone sweating in his long sleeve thin, shirt, and pants that were also thin, but also reaching down to his ankles. He wiped sweat from his face as he worked. He was looking for something. Conn finally found it, Athena’s Album, the web posting of one the internet’s hottest influencers. A quick look at the “plans” listed meant she was going to be training in jujitsu at one of the city’s more popular dojos. Conn made sure his gloves were on tight and started off. He was on his way to a dojo.

6.

“Excuse me, Miss Thorburn,” Conn said catching Athena outside of the dojo. “Can I have a minute of your time to talk about your grandfather and mother?”

Athena looked up. She didn’t like the showers at the dojo so she usually went to her apartment to shower after her workout. She had gotten use to hearing her name, but when the voice mentioned her grandfather and mother she looked up. Her blond hair was still tied back, now in a bun, and she had on the baggy white clothing dictated by the dojo, and a blue belt around her slim middle. She saw Conn standing there and it dawned on her where she’d seen him before. “You’re that faith healer,” She said amazed to see him again.

“Conn Manah,” Conn said holding out his ungloved hand. “It’s nice to see you again.”

“Likewise,” Athena said taking the hand and shaking it.

“Let’s go back to your place,” Conn said. “I want to see you naked sucking my cock.”

“Absolutely,” Athena said with a smile on her face. She led Conn to an expensive looking SUV. They both piled in and Athena drove. Her hand snaked down to Conn’s crotch and started to rub the bulge there. Conn opened his pants and let Athena pull free his member. Long and thick and pink it stood up as the blond woman’s hand started stroking it up and down, never taking her eyes off the road.

“Do you think it’s odd you’re giving me a hand job while driving?” Conn asked her.

“Not at all,” Athena said. “I go for what I want. What I want right now is your cock in my hand. I want to stroke your dick and make it hard. I want your cock deep inside of me, but I also need to get us back to my place.”

“What else do you need?” Conn asked knowingly.

“I need to obey your every command, Master,” Athena said without hesitation. She was smiling while she was breathing hard both due to the cock in her hand, and the idea of obeying.

Athena pulled into a garage, and Conn put his cock away. This elicited a moan of disappointment from Athena as she stared at his crotch. Parking and making it to the elevator Athena controlled herself. As soon as the otherwise empty elevator doors shut Athena all but threw herself at Conn. Still dressed in her white baggy uniform she pressed her young body up against Conn’s slim and only slightly older body. She kissed him full on the mouth, and slid her tongue between his teeth. She moaned as she rubbed herself against him, pushing him against the elevator wall. Her arms and hands rubbed all over him. Her leg wrapped around him, pulling him in between her legs. It was clear that Athena couldn’t get enough of him.

The doors opened and of the three apartment doors Athena dragged Conn to one of them. It took some fumbling to get the door open. Before Conn even had a chance to close the door, Athena was pulling off her clothes. Conn had an impression of the apartment being teenage chique. There were pop culture posters on the walls, a huge TV, and comfortable expensive furniture. That was all Conn gathered before his vision and mouth was filled with Athena.

Her naked body was hot, almost burning hot. Her nipples were hard and poking out on her small A size breasts. Her teenage body was small but padded just a bit, and pressed against Conn’s clothed body like plastic wrap.

Athena pulled her face from Conn’s with effort in order to say, “Please command me, Master.” She then went back to kissing him. Her leg was wrapped around him, and her hands held his head for her to hold him still.

With no word spoke Athena pulled her hot body from Conn’s and stood straight up. Her hands where flat, and was at her sides. Her chest was out. Her eyes were wide and vacant. She stood like a naked soldier waiting for inspection.

“Well that was fun,” Conn said walking around the frozen woman. He tweaked a nipple and smacked her ass as he walked by. Conn dropped onto a soft leather couch and looked at the woman’s still frame.

“Let’s see, what should I do with you?” Conn asked himself. Athena turned on her heel and stiffly marched over to where Conn sat. She again stood at attention with her eyes lacking any thoughts.

Conn looked the blond teen up and down. She had padding on her body that hid any muscle tone, and with a heartbeat that padding was gone. The muscle hidden underneath was visible as mostly sinew. Another heartbeat and Athena filled out with muscles that any female body builder would want. Arms and shoulders bulged with thick packs of meat. Her abs stood out as slightly off center six-pack. Her legs were now textured with long tendons of bundles. She looked like a teenager that lived at the gym.

Another heartbeat and Athena’s breasts started ballooning out. When Athena lost her fat, her breasts went with it. Her A cups wend down to nothing. When the muscles were packed on her chest filled out with thick pads of pectorals that looked like wide thick breasts. Now Athena’s breasts were clearly inflating. Round, firm, and sitting high on her chest Athena’s breasts grew to A cups, then C cups, and settled on well formed half spheres of tit flesh.

Conn looked down to between Athena’s legs, and gave a disappointed frown. She had a small patch of dark brown curly hair, no bigger than a thumb. In a heartbeat that hair disappeared. Now Athena was smooth and flawless between her legs, and up to where her eyebrows were. Conn looked at her bottle blond hair and let another heartbeat pass. Athena’s hair went from fake platinum blond to as natural of a platinum blond as one could be.

“Not bad,” Conn said to the frozen woman. He stood up and walked around her inspecting his work. “Now we can work on the mental. How about we start at the default?”

“Oh my God what just happened?” Athena said and realized she was naked and covered up her private parts. “OH FUCK, what just happened?”

Conn sat back down on the couch and watched her for a second. “I gave you a makeover you would not believe,” Conn said. “No seriously you won’t believe what I’ve done to you.”

“Why are my breasts so big?” Athena said looking down at her chest. “Are my muscles bigger? What the fuck did you do to me?”

“I made you physically more to my liking,” Conn said simply. “I like my women with muscles and large but not humongous breasts.”

“Fuck, can you change me back?” Athena asked calming down slightly but still covering herself up.

“I could, but not right now,” Conn answered. “After all, why mess with only the body? I also mess with the mind too. Like, how about you relax a bit?”

Athena lost the tension in her body. She let her arms flop to her sides and she stood straighter. Her bare body, smooth skin, large breasts, and hairless pussy were on full display for Conn. “So you’re messing with my mind now too,” Athena said mildly annoyed. “I don’t think you’re just a faith healer.”

“I’m not,” Conn said with a smile. “Oh I’m sure that when I asked for this power I was praying to whomever above would listen, and you could call that a type of faith. I had faith that good things would come my way, and when I asked for the power to control a person’s body and mind this is what I got.”

“So, you control my body and mind now?” Athena asked still slightly annoyed.

“Until the sun rises, yes,” Conn said. “I only have to think it and you will be unable to do anything other than what I am thinking.”

Athena smirked as she said, “I really doubt- I got that sauce and that water, set them hoes in a corner, I wake up and get paid, everyday in that order.” Athena blinked a bit and then said, “I don’t know where that came from.”

“Cardi B,” Conn replied. “I can make you sing and dance, and fuck and suck. I am a total god to you for the next twelve hours or so.”

“And after that time things will be back to normal?” Athena asked hopeful.

“Oh fuck no,” Conn said almost automatically. “Over the years I’ve found that the mental changes are permanent, as long as there isn’t some major brain trauma in the future. The physical changes, however are subject to normal biological factors. If you stop exercising your muscles will atrophy. If you eat too much you will get fat. No matter how young I make a person, they will age and with all those factors that come with it. I should say that the hair always stays however I put it. There was this one guy that was bald and had snow white hair, but I gave him a full head of dark black hair. Wouldn’t you know it, five years later he still had all that hair, and it was black as the day I made it.”

“So what are you going to do to me?” Athena asked scared.

“Well, I am going to fuck you,” Conn answered. “You’ll fuck me. We’ll both have orgasms. I feel like Chinese food for dinner. I’m trying to get caught up on this guy’s channel on YouTube, so we can watch that. I rarely wear clothes to bed, which is something you will star doing too. As for tomorrow, you’ll help me get in contact with your mother so I can take her over.”

Athena took all this in, only a little confused. “But tomorrow I won’t be under your control,” Athena said sounding a touch hopeful.

“Technically I won’t be able to change you with my mind,” Conn said standing up. “I have ways of getting around that by making you my obedient slave now, and that will transfer over to tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, you see where I’m going with this?”

“Fuck,” Athena said frustrated.

“Eventually,” Conn answered. “For right now I think I’m going to make a few mental changes to you.”

“Well let me go put some clothes on first,” Athena said going into her bedroom. Minutes later she came out wearing a micro-bikini. It was red, with black trim, which gave it a playing card feel, and covered less area than a playing card. Strings that were narrower than shoelaces tied the small scraps of cloth over her nipples, and around her firm buttocks which terminated in a slender strip over her private area. “This was the skimpiest bikini I have,” Athena said looking down at her barely covered body. “I need to get more.”

“Absolutely,” Conn agreed. “You should wear something like that whenever possible. When you exercise, make sure you wear the least amount of clothing they will let you get away with.”

“The dojo has that white uniform,” Athena said sounding relaxed like she was talking with a friend.

“Right, but when you are pumping iron you need to go to a gym,” Conn answered.

“Oh right,” Athena said giving her head a mock smack. “I need to find a gym.”

“Before you do that,” Conn said standing up, “I want you to suck my cock.”

“I’d love to, Master,” Athena said dropping to her knees. She pulled down Conn’s pants and briefs at the same time. Out sprung a solid member nearly nine inches in length. It was as thick as Athena’s wrist, but that didn’t stop the blond woman from engulfing the member. Athena felt her eyes roll back at the erotic sexual feeling coursing through her body at just having Conn’s dick between her lips.

Conn closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. He never got tired of having a woman give him a blowjob. He just didn’t want to shoot his load down her throat. As good as Athena was at sucking cock, Conn wanted to feel another part of her around his member.

Conn pulled back letting his dick pop, with an audible sound, from Athena’s wanting lips. “Let’s make it to the bedroom,” Conn said to Athena. She jumped up, squealing with joy. She was on her large king size bed, and spread her legs wide, and moved aside the string from her bikini, all for Conn. Conn stripped naked and then took his slave. Athena would lose count of how many orgasms she had on that bed. He started with facing her and having his dick deep in her hot wet pussy. Then he was straddling one of her legs, with his dick deep in her hot wet pussy. Next she was on her hands and knees, while Conn’s dick was deep in her hot wet pussy. Stroke after stroke went in and out of the woman. Orgasm after orgasm was ripped from her body, resulting in shaking, squirting, quivering, and eyes that were rolled back in her head more than looking forward.

Athena loved it. She loved every push into her body. She loved every different position Conn tried. She loved the feeling of an orgasm not quite finishing before Conn threw more fuel on the fire, and another quickly built. Athena loved knowing that she was doing all this for, not just a man, but her Master.

Conn left Athena on the bed, worn out and barely conscious. He took a shower. Despite her bodies protest Athena got up and first changed the sheets, and then used her phone to place an order for Chinese food. Athena had just enough presence of mind to put her micro-bikini back on before the food arrived. The rest of the night passed much as Conn had predicted. And Athena fell asleep in Conn’s arms, naked, but content.

7.

“Athena, good to see you,” Fortuna said opening the front door to her daughter late the next morning. “You look different.”

“I’m dressing to please someone,” Athena said at the doorway to the very nice house. It wasn’t a mansion, but it was large with three stories. It wasn’t overly wealthy looking, but it did look expensive with the manicured lawn and well kept pool in the back.

“Should I ask who?” Fortuna asked. Fortuna had on a simple light blue blouse, and short billowy skirt. It looked like the lounge wear of someone that needed to look presentable at all times. Fortuna was also fighting a hangover, but that was something she’d done in the past so there was experience guiding her.

“I’m asking you not to freak-out,” Athena said. She was wearing a tight pink tank top that showed off her midriff and new and improved shoulders as well as her now generous cleavage. She also put on a pair of shorts that were so tight they practically vacuumed sealed to her ass.

“Just tell me he doesn’t have a face tattoo,” Fortuna begged her daughter.

Athena waved at the SUV for whomever to come over. “No face tattoo,” Athena said as the sound of the passenger door shutting was heard. “In fact you know him.”

“How do I- oh,” Fortuna said seeing Conn coming up to the doorway.

“Good morning Mrs. Philomela,” Conn said sticking out his hand.

Fortuna shook the outstretched hand and said, “Good morning, Master.”

“How about we take this inside,” Conn said letting go of Fortuna’s hand.

Both women said at the same time, “Yes Master.”

The living room was dazzlingly white. The leather sofa was white, the walls were white, the floor was white marble, and even the rug before the fireplace was white. The only color was from the flowers in white vases everywhere. The room was lit by high windows that no one could see in, but made everything bright. Conn dropped onto the sofa, and Fortuna sat on the edge of one of the white leather chairs next to the long couch. She was wide eyed and had a huge smile on her face. Athena stood next to the sofa, and thus next to Conn, while watching her mother pay attention to their Master.

“I’m curious as to what you’re thinking,” Conn said to Fortuna.

“Please don’t hurt my daughter,” Fortuna said her smile vanishing as she turned serious.

Conn laughed, and Athena blushed. “That is fantastic,” Conn said as he got himself under control. “Fortuna, I have no intention of hurting your daughter. In fact I have helped our dear Athena here.” Conn reached out and took the blond woman’s hand and she took his. Conn gave her hand a reassuring squeeze that made her blush even more. “The poor girl was going to have some serious medical issues in a few years if I didn’t come along. She’d already had the start of breast and ovarian cancers, and in ten or twenty years those would have been serious problems. There were also the melanomas that she was starting to have on her skin. I’ve helped Athena here more than any doctor could.”

“Thank you, Master,” Athena said with huge smile. Her blush had receded some.

“No worries, love,” Conn said smiling up at her. “Why don’t you head off to that gym you found so you can start in on those hours of weight lifting you have ahead of you?”

“Oh right,” Athena said with a surprised look on her face. “Will you be okay without me?”

“I’m sure your mother will provide me with everything I need,” Conn answered the young woman.

Athena bent over, and gave Conn a full mouthed passionate kiss that would have produced steam if physically possible. When Athena finally broke off the lip lock she said in panting breathe, “Call me if you need me to do anything to, or for you.”

“I’ll be alright, love,” Conn said giving Athena’s ass a smack. “Go keep that ass of yours toned and tight.” Then Athena giggled as she all but skipped away from her mother and her Master.

When the smiling Conn gave Fortuna his full attention again she looked like she was pissed. “So,” Fortuna said to start things, “what did my father do to you?”

Conn laughed at this. “Oh someone with a head on their shoulders,” Conn said with a huge smile. “I like that. So tell me, why do you think I’m here with you about your father?”

“You’ve done something to me, and to Athena,” Fortuna said laying out the facts. “You’ve changed Athena both mentally and physically. I assume you will do the same to me. I can also assume that you did the same to my father, that’s how you healed him.”

“More like brought him back to life, but yes, please go on,” Conn said with encouragement.

“If this was only about money you could have made him give you money then, provided you have control over men the same as you have control over women like Athena and me,” Fortuna said putting the facts together. Conn nodded for her to continue. “So if this isn’t about money, then it has to be about something else. You needed my father alive for some reason, and I’m betting it is for revenge. This means he did something to you. I just have no idea what.”

“What does your father do for all that money he has?” Conn asked Fortuna a leading question.

“Import, and export,” Fortuna said, “on paper at least.”

“Would it surprise you to know your father has done so much more?” Conn asked.

“No,” Fortuna answered. “I won’t call what he’s done evil, but he hasn’t been doing good things.”

“I’d call him evil,” Conn said. “Indirectly he caused the death of almost three hundred people.”

Fortuna was shocked by this. Her head snapped up and looked Conn in the eyes. “Tell me,” She said sounding a little angry.

“Okay, it’s a bit of a story,” Conn said and settled into the couch. “This gift I have been given came to me when I was still in high school. When it finally hit me that I could control a person’s mind and body for a day, when I touch them it was like throwing a torch into dry brush. I was going to fuck every girl I knew and have them look like anyone I wanted. I was about to do this, but then my math teacher got into a car accident. She had just had a baby, and she was going to die. I went to the hospital, and they wouldn’t let me see her, to heal her. That’s when I hit upon the idea of praying for her, and that led to claiming to be a faith healer. I still remember the tears of joy falling down her husband’s face when she woke up. She was better than was before. Her husband couldn’t thank me enough. The doctors had questions. One doctor in particular, Doctor Schwartz, knew I did something that was impossible, and he wanted me to do it again. Doc and I would meet up every morning and I would heal the worst patient they had at the hospital. It became known as a miracle hospital.

“Those that could pay would pay, but those that couldn’t, didn’t. I did graduate high school, and my parents weren’t happy that I’d embraced this lifestyle of a traveling faith healer. Doc Schwartz and I started setting up free hospitals. First was Detroit, and then there was one in Venezuela, and we had just set up a free hospital in Malaysia when things happened that are related to you. Do you remember a ship called the Nunca Afunde?”

“The never sink,” Fortuna said thinking, “or that’s what the name translated into. Sure that went down about a year ago going from China to, oh right, Malaysia.”

“It had medication on that boat,” Conn said frowning. “When we were setting up the hospital in Malaysia we had people lining up as soon as they found out what the place was going to be. We had doctors, nurses, beds, diagnostic equipment, and even a computer system all set up ready to go. We just needed that medication. Then the Nunca Afunde sank. The insurance company paid to replace the medication lost, but in that time surgeries had to be put off, and people died. Children couldn’t get the insulin they needed, and they died. There was an Earthquake, and the hospital was stuff with people, and the doctors and nurses didn’t even have aspirin to hand out.

“I’ve learned that things happen, and bad things happen, even if you try to prevent them,” Conn continued. “So, last month, when I had a guy before me begging me to save his life from kidney failure, I did what I could to help him. He saw me as a true faith healer, and started confessing his sins. I was so tempted to pull my healing gift back and let him die after he told me all the horrible things he’d done. Then he told me how he’d told the captain of the Nunca Afunde how to make the engines explode. That’s when I got interested.

“I started looking into things, and that led me to Notus Philomela, your father,” Conn said controlling his anger. “I skipped a day or two of healing the sick to find out how your father was contacted and paid a considerable amount of money to blow up the Nunca Afunde because there was a load of computer processors that didn’t work, on that boat. So they blow up the ship, an insurance claim gets paid, the people making the computer processors have time to get it right, and everyone wins, except for about three hundred innocent people in Malaysia.”

“Insurance fraud is the least of the things my father has done,” Fortuna said sounding just as angry as Conn. “I was looking at the books while father was ill. He’s shipped conventional weapons, bio-weapons, and even a few components for nuclear weapons all over. He’s been shipping chemicals for illegal narcotics all over the world. I think, but can’t prove, he’s been involved in human smuggling.”

“And you’re not calling that evil?” Conn said as a light hearted joke. “Wait, you know about this?”

“I found out while I was working on keeping the company while father was ill,” Fortuna said with a lump in her throat. “I wrote everything down, and had a list of questions for him if he ever got better. Yesterday, I saw the file I’d made about the questionable activity, in the trash can next to father’s desk. That told me everything I needed to know.”

Conn sighed. “I should mention the CIA and the FBI are looking into your father,” Conn said. “There are going to be charges brought against him in a handful of days.”

“GOOD!” Fortuna said with more force than Conn had ever seen. “I will be more than happy to cooperate and give them access to everything. I’ve honored my father for long enough. He’s done horrible things, and needs to face justice in this world. Wait, is that why you healed my father?”

“Yes,” Conn said nodding his head. “When I was looking into illegal activity around Notus, I found out the feds were after him too. They also had a file on me and what I’ve done starting those free hospitals. I struck a deal with the feds. They stop looking into my work, and I’d save Notus so they can prosecute them. I’m sure they’d love to have you showing them were all the dirt is.”

“I’m in,” Fortuna said quickly. “I don’t care anymore. I’m all in. Let’s burn everything down.”

Conn blinked a few times. “I’m not making you say this,” He said pointing at himself. “This is all you.”

“It is,” Fortuna said sounding mad. “I was going to contact the FBI on Monday, but if you have their phone number I’ll talk to them right now.”

Conn looked conflicted but then shrugged his shoulders. “Whatever,” Conn said pulling out his phone. He pulled up a contact and made contact. In short order Conn handed the phone to Fortuna, and she started talking, and talking, and talking. Conn wandered the house checking out the expensive furniture, very plush carpets, and he really liked the pool in back. Then Conn started looking through the large and elaborate kitchen.

Wandering back into the living room Conn saw Fortuna look up at him. “Do you have anything non-alcoholic in this house?” Conn asked.

“What?” Fortuna asked not hearing him. “Oh, he just came in.” Fortuna handed Conn’s phone out for him to take.

“Conn, my boy, what have you done?” The old man Conn met in the coffee shop asked him over the phone.

“Surprisingly very little,” Conn answered. “So what’s up?”

“With Mrs. Philomela’s testimony we can make a move on Notus Philomela tomorrow, so I am sorry to say you might be out quite a bit of money,” The old man said.

“That’s life,” Conn said looking at Fortuna on her own phone. “Anything else?”

“Yeah,” the old man said, “don’t wear out Mrs. Philomela too much. She’s going to have a long day tomorrow providing evidence.”

“Go see a cardiologist, old man,” Conn suggested as he heard his phone disconnect.

As Conn took the phone from his head he heard the distinctive ping of getting an alert. Conn looked at his phone and from one of his apps it showed that there had been a wire transfer of money. When Conn clicked on it there was half a million dollar deposit from Philomela Corporation.

“You just paid me,” Conn said looking up at Fortuna.

“It’ll be frozen this time tomorrow, so why not blow it now,” Fortuna said with a shrug. “I am fucking myself over hard with this, and I don’t care. I’m going to be out of a job, I might face some jail time, I’ll lose this house, and I will have to start over completely. I’m fine with that. It’s time for a change for the better.”

“Why do I feel like I’m getting played,” Conn said.

“You know nothing about me, do you,” Fortuna said sitting on the couch and crossing her legs.

“Nope,” Conn answered sitting in the chair.

“I’ve always been daddy’s little girl, and my father is a bastard,” Fortuna said with a smile. “I can’t prove it, but I think father had my mother killed when I was two-years-old. Father’s had two other wives since then, and he’s been a right bastard to all of them. My former husband George was an asshole too always scared of offending my father. He wouldn’t do anything unless I okayed it first. Granted I’d blow up at him if he screwed things up, which he often did, but he had the spine like that of a blade of grass. He did give me Athena, for which I am grateful. My current lover is Edward, and he’s a little better than George, but still terrified of my father. Edward is a schemer and gets what he wants by manipulating people. I’m finding I don’t really care for him anymore.”

Fortuna got up off the couch and went to Conn in the chair. She sat down on his legs, straddling his lap, chest to chest, and hot breath coming off her. “You are something completely different,” Fortuna said touching Conn’s chest. “You don’t care who my father is, and even has contempt for him. You have a power that could dominate anyone in every way imaginable. You could dominate not just my body, but my mind as well. I can’t tell you how hot that makes me.”

Indeed Conn could feel how hot she was. Between her legs there was a radiation of heat the felt like something to warm you in the winter. Her breathe was coming out of her hot as a fire dragon. There was a lust in her eyes that look too honest to be some kind of play.

“So you want to be dominated?” Conn said with a sly grin.

Fortuna grinned back as she said, “I want to—.” Fortuna suddenly stopped talking. An iron like vice gripped her mind and body. She was jerked upright on Conn’s lap, and then jerked even further up as she found her body standing.

“What you want doesn’t matter any longer,” Conn said from his chair as the woman standing erect, but looked like she was fighting it. “I am in control now. I control your body.” With that Fortuna grabbed the front of her blouse and ripped it open and then off. Her hands grabbed her bra and pulled until the small metal hooks gave out and it too lost the definition of clothing. Her thumbs hooked her skirt and pulled it down, with her large yellow underwear, and it fell from her legs. Stepping out of what remained of her coverings Fortuna stood with hands at her sides and a wide eyed expression on her face.

“I control your mind,” Conn said with a wicked grin.

Fortuna’s right hand darted to between her legs as she started rubbing her clit and pussy. With her eyes still wide she started to loudly say, “I am your obedient slave, you are my commanding Master.” She gasped and panted, but again she all but yelled, “I am your obedient slave, you are my commanding Master.” Masturbating, sweat popping out all over her body, Fortuna kept chanting in a loud voice, “I am your obedient slave, you are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave, you are my commanding Master! I am your obedient slave, You Are My Commanding Master! I am your obedient Slave, YOU ARE MY COMMANDING MASTER!”

Finally she climaxed with her legs shaking and her mouth held open by an invisible force. She moaned in such a high pitch that only the dogs in the neighborhood heard it. Her body flexed, and her legs shook. Involuntarily here eyes rolled back into her head.

“Since I am in control now,” Conn said standing up and walking around the woman as she recovered from her powerful orgasm. “I think it is time to make you how I like my women. What do you think of that, slave?”

“I am your obedient slave, you are my commanding Master,” Fortuna said in a weak voice as she stood upright and let her hands fall at her sides.

“Let’s see what’s going on internally,” Conn said closing his eyes and focusing. “Damn woman, your liver is about to quit on you. I’m amazed your eyes aren’t yellow. You need to stop it with the alcohol.”

“Yes Master,” Fortuna said as if she were in a hypnotic daze.

“There’s an aneurism in your brain about to pop,” Conn said with his eyes closed but looking at something. “Let’s fix that too. Arthritis is not going to be a problem for a while. Let’s fix your eyes too so you won’t need glasses or contacts, of course the sexy librarian look is absolutely something you can pull off. A bit of plaque on the arteries of the heart, so that’s gone now. Okay I don’t see anything else internally that’s a problem. Now let’s work on the cosmetic side of things.”

Conn stepped in front of Fortuna and as he looked her over she changed. The fat that had padded her body, and been a constant battle for her, was gone between breaths. Muscles that had been small or hidden became large and prominent. Her shoulders filled out, her biceps bulged, her triceps developed, her abs became well defined, her legs grew with packed cords, and her calves became hard balls. Fortuna’s breasts started to expand and fill. In the time of an eye blink she how had teardrops of breasts, large enough to be called double-D. Then the hair between her legs evaporated off, as too did the small hairs that had been growing on her legs, and under her arms. That hair too was a memory. The dyed hair on her head took on a natural light auburn color that wasn’t red, but not brown either. It had an almost copper shine to it.

“Good,” Conn said looking his creation up and down. “Let’s go into the bedroom, where I’m sure you have a mirror.”

“Yes Master,” Fortuna said still sounding dazed. As the pair went up the stairs Fortuna started saying in her dazed voice, “I am your obedient slave, and you are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave, and you are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave, and you are my commanding Master. I am your obedient slave, and you are my commanding Master.”

In the large bedroom with a very large bed Fortuna stood before the mirror on her closet door. Her eyes didn’t seem to focus on her body. Conn freed some of Fortuna’s mind. Fortuna blinked and looked at her reflection. She gazed at her muscular body that any fitness trainer would have killed for. She hefted her breasts, and touched herself between her legs.

“I’ve never been this smooth before,” Fortuna said as she ran her hands up and down her legs and between them.

“You’ll never have to shave again,” Conn said. “You’re hair color will never fade either. Your eyes are fixed, for now, but as you age nature will take its course.”

“You can reset the clock, but not stop it,” Fortuna said checking out her ass.

“I have lots of clients in Hollywood,” Conn said. He took a seat on the bed as Fortuna checked out her body.

Fortuna hefted her breasts again. “I’m surprised you didn’t go for larger, and firmer,” Fortuna said pinching a nipple lightly.

“I have a confession,” Conn said with a sly grin. “I’ve done the too huge to walk breasts on women, and didn’t wake up before the sunrise, and had to waste a day of saving people to put them back. Now I change a person to my liking, only in a way that if I don’t change them back by the next sunrise they don’t suffer, too much.”

“So you changed my hair to this?” Fortuna said pulling down some of the auburn hair. “I was hoping to have really dark black hair.” Conn focused on Fortuna. “What was I saying? Anyhow, I love what you’ve done with my hair. This is just the color I wanted. Also thanks for fixing my eyes. I hate contacts and glasses.”

Fortuna turned to face Conn, and he took in her fantastic body. When he looked her in the face however Fortuna’s smile widened. “I should get a pair of glasses for show,” Fortuna said having her opinion changed for her. “I could seriously rock the sexy librarian look.”

“How about we rock this bed,” Conn offered padding the fluffy comforter.

“You want to take my body you made for a test drive?” Fortuna said with a joking smile. Conn focused on her. Instantly the smile was gone from Fortuna’s face. She stood as before with her eyes wide, but lifeless. “My body exists for you to use, Master,” Fortuna said in an almost robotic voice.

“Damn straight,” Conn said standing up and stripping off his clothing. Fortuna got onto the edge of the bed, on her back, with her butt almost hanging off, and she spread her legs wide. Her gaping slit of a pussy, pink and already glistening wet, was open for Conn to use. Conn finished removing his clothing and stood there in what limited glory he had. He was thin, his bush was big, and his cock was just a touch above average. Regardless he knew how to use his body, as well as Fortuna’s.

Conn started sliding in and out of Fortuna’s slick slit. Her eyes were wider than before, and her mouth hung open as she gasped for breath. Her body flexed as Conn pushed all the way inside of her, deep enough his balls were pressed up against her firm buttocks. Fortuna’s body started to jerk and spasm radiating from her pussy. Then she started to speak, “I am a fuck toy. I am a fuck toy. I am a fuck toy! I am a Fuck Toy! I Am A Fuck Toy! I AM A FUCK TOY!!!” Fortuna screamed as her body contracted over a huge orgasm. Every muscle in her body flexed hard bringing everything to the surface to be seen and felt by Conn as he continued to slide in and out of her.

Her body was still shaking, and her pussy still throbbing Fortuna turned over onto her stomach. No words were spoken by Conn as she let her long muscular legs hang over the edge of the bed, and she crushed her newly enlarged breasts. Sweating and still having aftershocks from her orgasm Conn slid into her pussy from behind. She was filled with his mighty man meat making her body only crave more as he started to quickly jackhammer in and out of her womanhood. Words spilled from Fortuna’s mouth, “I am your sex slave. I am your sex slave. I am your sex slave. I am your sex slave! I am your sex Slave! I am your Sex Slave! I Am Your Sex Slave! I AM YOUR SEX SLAVE!!!” Again Fortuna climaxed. Fluid squirted out of her onto the fluffy comforter, then her body started to shake. Jell-O and Fortuna’s body looked similar as she couldn’t control herself with the orgasm ripping through her. Her head was bobbing as her butt shook, and her arms clawed for something to grasp, and her long legs vibrated almost too fast for the eye to see.

Conn picked her up and tossed her onto the bed, and then lifted her left leg as he straddled the right. With her pussy even more exposed the red rawness of the pair’s activities was obvious. Still trying to control her body in the middle of her orgasm Fortuna felt Conn filling her pussy again with his long shlong. Fortuna saw stars as again her body enveloped Conn’s manhood. Her mouth wouldn’t close. Her eyes rolled back in her head and wouldn’t look forward again. Shots of electricity fired off in Fortuna’s mind and in her vision. Conn was rocking in and out of her wet pussy. The orgasm wasn’t over, and yet another was quickly building within her. No thoughts were in her mind, but words still poured out of her mouth, “My cunt is yours, Master! My twat is Yours, Master! My Pussy Is Yours Master! I AM YOURS MASTER!!!” With that Fortuna had an orgasm unlike any other orgasm before.

Fortuna’s back arched, throwing Conn off, onto the floor. Peaked on her head and toes Fortuna’s pussy was thrust upward. She stayed that way for a solid minute with her eyes open, but unseeing. Then her pussy sprayed like a high pressure hose, and as she shot her juices all over the room Fortuna fell down. Her body didn’t stay there as her hips thrust and again her pussy was pushed high in the air. This didn’t last long as her hips fell again to the bed, bouncing as much as writhing as the orgasm ruptured out of her. She didn’t or couldn’t stop moving as her pussy took over and would burst into the air after a number of thrusts occasionally squirting into the space above the bed. Her hips would plunge down to the bed, but would keep convulsing as the orgasm kept exploding out of her. Over and over again her body would be wracked with tremors from her orgasm. She was drenched in sweat and pussy juices. Her body felt drained. Then mercifully darkness crept in around her vision. In less than a handful of seconds Fortuna was dead to the world.

“Oh, now that’s not fair,” Conn said realizing that Fortuna was comatose.

Conn lay on the bed and then focused on the zonked out babe next to him. Her dark brown eyes flashed open, and despite a protesting body she moved. Her lips wrapped around Conn’s cock as her hand held his shaft still. She started bobbing her head, and her whole upper body, on Conn’s cock. She sucked and licked and did all the things that a woman could to with her mouth on a man’s member. Her free hand she dug into Conn’s chest, digging her nails into his flesh. Conn really did like blow-jobs, and Fortuna was especially talented at making Conn’s pleasure paramount.

“Okay,” Conn said getting up onto his knees on the bed with his large cock pointed at Fortuna’s large breasts as she fell back onto the fluffy comforter. He stroked his cock, with a feverish speed with his second head pointed at Fortuna’s face.

“Yes, please, mark your slave with your cum,” Fortuna said with a lustful longing running a hand all over her breasts and chest.

Conn did indeed mark Fortuna with his cum. It squirted out with far less power than Fortuna’s cum had. It didn’t make it to Fortuna’s face, but landed on her toned abs. Fortuna immediately started rubbing the clear cum with a tint of white all over her body. Conn let out another rope of cum, less powerful than the last, and this landed on Fortuna’s hip. She scooped it up, and with slow methodical movements spread the seed all over her large breasts, and hard erect nipples. Conn moved some and put his cock right next to Fortuna’s face, and the third and final rope of jiz splashed over her lips. Conn was still twitching with his still erect cock as Fortuna’s already overworked body had another orgasm, however this did not consume her body as previous climaxes. Fortuna rocked back and forth as her muscles contracted independently.

Fortuna flopped onto the bed, with her arms and legs splayed out. She smiled for a short minute as Conn watched her body calm down. Conn smiled too. Fortuna’s eyes flashed open. She seemed to bounce out of the bed, and stand straight as a pin. As the sweat and cum on her body dried Fortuna spoke over and over again, “My body and mind are controlled by my Master. My body and mind are controlled by my Master. My body and mind are controlled by my Master.” Fortuna’s eyes blinked and she came back to her sense even if she couldn’t control anything, and with her body still straight, and her mouth still saying her mantra over and over again Fortuna’s pussy started dripping from how unbelievably aroused she was.

8.

Conn was looking at his phone in the lobby of the offices. The wind howled outside as the snow was blown more than fell, but where Conn was, the warmth of the office was a graceful reprieve. Conn was dressed in a dark blue business suit, and his were gloves free as his manipulated his phone.

Conn saw his feed showing that Athena had posted her latest in fitness videos. The young woman had taken whole heartedly the fitness route. She was doing videos on how to use different at home workout equipment. She was showing how to exercise without equipment. She even did charity dries of getting people to pledge how many sit-ups, or push-ups, or pull-ups she could do. Most of her videos were done in her home gym, and these were very popular videos. It helped her feed that she was usually wearing a micro-bikini.

Conn went back to the new article he had been reading where Notus Philomela was being sentenced to twenty-five years, mandatory. It had taken thirteen months to bring Notus to trial. The trial itself took three months to go through everything. After being found guilty of a long string of charges his sentencing trial was finally over. Of course he claims he was set up, and that he was innocent, and that there would be an appeal in the next few months. In Conn’s world it was a good day.

“I’m not asking the world of you,” Fortuna’s voice came from down the hall, “maybe a small moon, but not the world.”

Just then Fortuna was ushering a young man that looked tired and scared out into the lobby. Conn got a good look at Fortuna, and she had changed. Her hair was still auburn and her body was still buff, but she looked like she was far more comfortable in a thick wool sweater and puffy tight pants. She looked over at Conn and her eyes went wide.

Fortuna said to the young man going out the door, “Just harass them until they drop the price by like five percent. I’ll be happy with that.”

Conn stood up and faced Fortuna as she closed the lobby door firmly against the cold wind. She looked at Conn and Conn looked back. “Hi,” Conn finally said.

Fortuna was fighting a grin and finally said, “You’re tan and I hate you for it. Well come on back to my office. I have coffee.”

“I could go for coffee,” Conn said following Fortuna.

Fortuna closed her office door behind Conn, and then shoved him up against the door planting a hot steaming kiss on his lips. She pushed her still firm body up against his, rubbing her hands all over his suit covered body. Fortuna got her leg up between his, and started rubbing her hip into his crotch, feeling him swell. She finally broke off when she realized she still needed to breathe.

“I’ve missed you,” Fortuna said as soon as she came up for air.

When she went for Conn’s belt he grabbed her wrists. “Okay, hang on,” Conn said and Fortuna moaned in frustration. “I’m happy to see you too.”

“I suppose we should wait to get to a bed, or at least a flat surface,” Fortuna said and nodded at her desk. It was cluttered with papers, files, books, and a computer that was just barely accessible. “As cool as it is in the movies to sweep everything off a desk, I think I would faint. I would never be able to put things back together.”

Conn gave a kind hearted laugh as he took one of the small chairs that if he were twenty pound heavier he wouldn’t have been able to fit in. “I wanted to cum and check up on you, and Athena,” Conn said.

“By check up,” Fortuna said getting the coffee maker going, “do you mean with or without clothes on?”

“Yes,” Conn said with a smile. Fortuna smiled back. “So how has life been treating you? Most of our phone calls involve talk that would not be permitted on PornHub.”

“Who’s fault is that?” Fortuna asked. “Cream? Sugar?”

“Both please,” Conn said as Fortuna handed over a mug filled with coffee.

“It’s weird,” Fortuna said taking her desk chair and putting her own filled mug on a special place on her desk, “I would not have imagined that a life spent in the import/export business would have given me the skills to deal with toxic waste.”

“Life can be a mystery,” Conn said. “I saw about your father.”

“Let him rot in jail, or is it prison,” Fortuna said looking like she wanted to spit on the floor. “I loved the look on his face at trial when he realized that I was there to testify against him. So what’s new about you?”

“I’m getting another pay-what-you-can hospital started,” Conn said knitting his fingers together.

“Where?” Fortuna asked sipping her coffee.

“Montpellier, France,” Conn said.

Fortuna didn’t spit out her coffee, but she did choke on it. “Oh my God, I love that place,” Fortuna said excited. “I use to go there all the time when I was young. I can speak fluid French. Wait, you knew that didn’t you.”

“You told me over the phone one time,” Conn said with a grin. “My team and I have been looking for someone to manage the hospital. That’s part of my checking up on you. Do you actually like working with toxic waste?”

“I can honestly say I’ve never had to handle any of the stuff personally,” Fortuna said eyeing Conn suspiciously. “What if I say no?”

“I try to convince you,” Conn said.

“You’re not going to touch me, take over my mind, and make me want to say ‘yes’ are you?” Fortuna asked.

“We just kiss in ways that married couples don’t. If I wanted to touch you and manipulate you, I would have done so already,” Conn said with a grin.

“Point,” Fortuna said actually pointing at Conn. She sipped her coffee and seemed to gaze off into the distance. “I do love Montpellier. This will sound bad, but seeing the clean up that is needed to be done at toxic waste sites make me think I should turn you down.”

“I’ll double what you’re getting paid here,” Conn said watching Fortuna. “I’ll even provide a house, with a pool, as close to Montpellier as possible.”

“Managing a free hospital?” Fortuna said sounding like she didn’t think it was that great. “I need to think about this,” Fortuna finally said. “The location is fantastic. The pay would be great. The down side would be the stress, and Athena would not want to live in France. I really don’t want to be that far away from my daughter.”

“Did she find a guy yet?” Conn asked.

“Yes, and I don’t like him,” Fortuna said with a frown. “He’s some fitness guy that does some sport that’s not really a sport. I don’t care that much since he gives me a bad vibe.”

“Do you want me to pay her a visit?” Conn offered.

Fortuna hesitated. “That’s something else I would need to think about,” Fortuna said. “Conn, I need to be honest with you. I am not sure I want to go all the way to France to help sick people with no money. Ignoring the fact it is freezing out, and my new house doesn’t even have a back yard let alone a pool, I can’t see myself living on the other side of the world with the stress of managing a free hospital.”

Conn nodded his head. “I accept that,” Conn said evenly.

“Really?” Fortuna said a little shocked. “I would have thought you’d put the whammy on me and make me do whatever you wanted.”

“No, I wouldn’t do that,” Conn said with a smile. “I’ll save someone on death’s door. I’ll change someone so they become my ultimate sexual partner. I will not, however, make a person do something life changing against their will. I didn’t make you turn on your father, and actually had no intention of doing so. You did that all on your own.”

“Well, thank you,” Fortuna said draining her coffee. “So since you’re not wearing gloves, and you’re not manipulating me with your faith powers, I guess I get to be in control in the bedroom.”

“No, we’re not going to do that,” Conn said with a grin. “In every one of my sexual manipulated women I leave a little trigger to put their minds back under my control when I want to.”

Fortuna looked shocked, and then she grinned. “You’re putting me on,” Fortuna said with a real smile.

“No,” Conn said, “I have faith in better things.”

Fortuna’s face slackened and her eyes glazed over. She slowly stood, straight as a pin. In a low monotone voice she started saying in a loop, “I am your obedient slave, and you are my commanding Master.”

Conn undid his belt and opened his pants and pulled his hard cock from under his boxer shorts. “Come over here and give me your best blow-job ever,” Conn commanded.

“Yes Master,” Fortuna said in a robotic monotone as she dropped to her knees and took Conn’s dick deep into her mouth.

-The End-