The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family Cure

Chapter 2

“I’m so mad at Phyllis,” Delores said to Christine Prentice, her best friend and Jeanie’s mother. “First she won’t approve my time off and then she volunteers us to work late.”

“She can be a real bitch,” Christine said as she filled a carafe with freshly brewed coffee. Like her daughter, Christine was a blonde. Unlike her daughter and her friend, Christine dressed to impress, favoring floral dresses and shoes with a heel of at least three inches. “Luckily, we’ll have the conference room ready for the board meeting in less than an hour and we’ll get to see the girls compete this weekend.” She set the carafe down on a serving platter and turned to Dolores. “Is there anything else bothering you besides Phyllis or your husband?”

“I’m worried that Roxanne has been seeing her aunt again. She came home smelling like smoke again. She blames it on her new boyfriend, but I think she’s smoking, too.”

“I hope you’re wrong. She’s so smart; it would be a tragedy to see her follow in your sister-in-law’s footsteps.”

* * *

“Did you get my email?” Alexandra asked Roxanne who was back in her good girl disguise. Jeanie was with them and all three were standing outside the school’s theater, where Alexandra and Jeanie had just won their Mathlete competition against Jackson High.

“Yes and Aunt Dani came through. She took me to this weird store way out in the boonies and bought me this.” Roxanne held up a crystal decanter with a brass handle and stopper that looked like a devil’s head. A liquid so black it seemed to suck the light from the room swirled inside the bottle. “Just a few drops and Mom should be able to keep Dad away from any woman.”

“It’s so black,” Jeanie said as she gazed at the bottle, her face full of wonder. “What’s it made of?”

Roxanne handed the bottle to Alexandra. “The woman in the shop said that it is the essence of one of the original sins: lust. She said a bunch of other stuff, but it took a long time and it was kind of boring. She said that the potion is magical and one drop will change part of a person and make them more sexual. The change can be anything from their looks to how they dress or even how they think.”

Alexandra scrutinized the bottle. “It doesn’t have a nutritional label. How do you know it’s safe?” She held the bottle out to her sister. “It could be poison for all you know.”

“The woman behind the counter said it was safe and so did Aunt Dani. Do you think our own aunt would try and poison us?”

“She might try and poison Mom.”

“Aunt Dani doesn’t want to poison me and she tried to get me to take some so I could see how it worked,” Roxanne said.

“Did you?” Jeanie asked.

“No. This is for my mom.”

“We should test it before we give it to Mom, don’t you think?” Alexandra said.

“That’s a good idea,” Roxanne said. “Do either of you want to try it?”

Both girls shook their heads as they backed away.

Jeanie’s phone chirped. “I need to go. My dad is waiting for me outside and he hates waiting.” She hugged Alexandra. “See you tomorrow. Good luck.”

Roxanne remembered Patty’s veiled threat to tell her parents about her recent, secret rebellion. “Let’s try it on Patty. She’s working at Save a Paw today.”

* * *

The girls arrived at the dog shelter twenty minutes later with three mochas from The Coffee Bean. Alexandra carried the drinks as Roxanne led the way into the Save a Paw. A chorus of barking dogs greeted them as they walked into a large lobby. The walls were lined with display shelves crammed with dog food and accessories. A fit man in his early twenties was stocking one shelf with bags of dog food. Patty stood behind a sales counter, her face hidden behind a blonde curtain. She let out a squeal when she saw them.

“Oh my god! I’m so happy to see you,” Patty said as she hugged Roxanne.

“Is that Greg?” Alexandra asked quietly.

“Shhh!” Patty responded. She leaned in and whispered in Roxanne’s ear.

While Patty and her sister talked, Alexandra spiked Patty’s drink with a drop of the potion. Roxanne had told her that the potion’s effectiveness faded quickly once outside of the bottle, so they decided to wait until they were inside the store to doctor the mocha. It was best to consume the potion straight from the bottle, but Roxanne didn’t think Patty would take it voluntarily.

“Here’s your drink,” Alexandra said as she handed Patty the mocha. “Yours has caramel in it.”

Patty took a sip and her face lit up. “That’s the best caramel mocha I’ve ever had.” She drank again and was enveloped in a deep, black cloud for a couple heartbeats. She set the coffee down and placed a hand on the counter. “I’m a little dizzy all of a sudden.”

“Do you need to sit down? Alexandra, grab a chair!” Roxanne said as she grabbed Patty’s arm, trying to keep her friend from falling.

A loud metallic squeal filled the room as Alexandra dragged a stool from behind the counter, its feet scraping on the floor’s slate tiles. They helped Patty to sit.

“Is everything alright, Patty?” Greg asked as he walked over to the girls.

“I’m much better now that you’re here, Greg.” Patty said with a sly smile. “Roxanne, can you be an angel and get me a glass of water. There’s a dispenser in the break room. Why don’t you help her, Alexandra?”

The sisters hurried into the back room.

“I think it works,” Roxanne said as she filled a Dixie cup with water. “The whole reason Patty wanted me to come today is because Greg makes her nervous and she doesn’t like being alone with him.”

“We should give her another dose and see what happens.”

“The woman at the store said to be careful about doing too much, too quickly. She said to take only a few drops at a time to be safe.” Roxanne chewed the inside of her cheek for a couple of moments. “A couple more drops should be okay.”

Sounds of laughter greeted them as they made their way up front. Patty was standing next to Greg as he unloaded a pallet of dog food, laughing at something he’d said. Alexandra used the opportunity to pour four drops into Patty’s water.

“Thanks for the water, but I’m not really thirsty. I just wanted a moment to talk to Greg alone.” Patty said as she set the water on the counter.

“You don’t want to get dehydrated,” Roxanne said. “You nearly fainted earlier and dehydration is a leading cause.”

Patty gave her friend an eye roll and then drank the water. Four quick black flashes surrounded her and she faltered again. Alexandra ran around to the front of the counter and grabbed the stool, once again making a racket as she brought it around to its original home. She nearly dropped the stool when she saw Patty’s face transform. Her acne scars faded away just as eyeliner, lipstick, mascara, blush and eyeshadow materialized, looking like they’d been applied by a professional, taking her pretty face and making it gorgeous. Patty shook her head and then tucked her long, blonde hair behind her ears.

“Are you sure everything’s all right?” Greg approached the counter, stopping when he Patty’s face. “You look amazing,” he said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

“You really think so?” Patty asked as she hopped off the stool. She sauntered over to him and placed a hand on his arm. “That’s so sweet of you to say.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Why don’t we go in back and talk for a few minutes. Roxanne and her sister can cover the front.”

“I thought only experienced volunteers were supposed to cover the front,” Greg said as he stared at Patty’s face.

Patty placed a hand on his chest as she leaned forward and whispered into his ear. A look of shock flashed across his face and was quickly replaced by big smile.

“Yeah, you two watch the front. We’ll be back in a little while.” Greg took Patty’s hand and pulled her toward the back.

The couple was gone for quite some time. When Patty finally returned her hair was mussed and lipstick smeared. She pulled a compact from her purse and checked her face. After wiping away the smeared lipstick she pulled a tube from her purse and reapplied it with expert ease.

“Well?” Roxanne said. “Don’t leave us hanging.”

Patty shot Roxanne a knowing smile. “What do you want to know first? How big his cock is or what his cum tastes like?”

The girls considered the test on Patty a total success. She’d changed from timid and shy to a seductress without any obvious ill effects. As they drove home they discussed how they’d convince their mother to take the potion. Neither wanted to trick their mother as they had done with Patty.

* * *

The girls made dinner that night. When their mom came home they not only surprised her with tacos, but also their father’s porn stash.

“Mom, we need to talk to you about Dad,” Roxanne said. “We know that you’ve been fighting and that he might move out. We also know why and how to keep him here.”

As they ate dinner the girls showed their mother the magazines, the chat logs and the list of their father’s perversions.

“Great, so now I know that what my husband really wants is a trashy woman who smokes and has giant boobs,” Dolores said as she stared a photo of Gigi. “Now how are you going to keep your father from leaving me for her?”

Alexandra set the bottle of Essenza di Luxuria on the table.

“Where did you get that?” Dolores said as she stood and backed away from the table.

“It doesn’t matter where,” Roxanne said. “It just matters that it works. Patty helped us test it and we’re positive that it will keep our family together.”

“I don’t know, girls,” Delores said after the girls explained how the potion worked. “I love your father and I want our family to stay together, but what you’re suggesting is insane.”

“Well, at least think it over,” Roxanne said.

* * *

When the girls made it downstairs the following morning the kitchen was empty. They could not remember a time that their mother had not made breakfast of some kind for them. Alexandra poured cereal into a couple bowls as Roxanne grabbed the milk.

They were nearly finished eating when their mother finally made it downstairs. She wore her normal baggy dress, no makeup, and a pair of wire rim glasses. Her eyes were rimmed in red.

“I talked to your father this morning,” Dolores said. “He claimed that the magazines and laptop belong to a co-worker and he was just covering for him. He said that his business trip being in the same city as Gigi is just a coincidence and he’s never spoken or chatted with her.” Dolores started crying. “I’d expected him to apologize for keeping his porn a secret from me and ask me to forgive him, not continue lying. If he’s willing to lie about the porn then he could be lying about this Gigi woman as well.”

“I’m sorry, Mom,” Alexandra said. She came around the table and put an arm around her mother.

“I want to take the Essenza di Luxuria. I can’t bear the thought of losing him. I’ll do anything to keep our marriage intact.”

Roxanne grabbed the crystal bottle off the shelf. “Let’s start with a single drop.”

Roxanne removed the devil stopper tipped the bottle over her mother’s mouth. A single black drop fell from the bottle’s lip and hit Dolores tongue. It spread quickly, turning her whole tongue black, and then disappearing. An intense, black shroud swallowed Dolores. She grabbed the edge of the table and her baggy dress fluttered as if caught by a strong wind. The dress swirled about her body, changing color and texture as it went from a beige cotton to black nylon-spandex hybrid. The sleeves disappeared as did most of the skirt, clinging to her body like a second skin. A tiny diamond shaped hole appeared in the dress, just above her navel, growing in size until it exposed most of her abdomen; a matching hole appeared in the back of the dress.

Dolores’s mouth hung open as she stared into her cleavage, her face turning red. She turned and fled the room.

“Where are you going, Mom?” Alexandra asked.

“I’m going to go change,” Dolores said as she ran up the stairs holding her breasts, fearing that they may pop out of the dress at any moment. “I can’t go out in public dressed like this.”

Dolores entered her bedroom and then shimmied her way out of the dress. Once she had it removed she discovered that her white cotton panties had been transformed into a black, satin thong. Her bra had simply vanished. Delores pulled a cotton bra and panty set from her dresser. As soon as she donned the underwear it changed, the bra turning red and padded, the panties becoming red, skimpy and silk. She removed the altered lingerie and tried again, this time ending up with a miracle bra and a g-string. Dolores removed them and picked up the red underwear off the floor, preferring silk panties over a g-string, and not wanting anymore of her underwear changing.

She ran into a similar problem when she pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain blouse. The jeans turned into a pair of brown leather pants and her blouse into a halter top. As she checked herself out in her mirror she had to

admit that the pants made her ass look good and her waist was slim enough to pull off the halter top, not something many women her age could say. Still, it wasn’t appropriate for work, a night club maybe, but not work.

On her next try, she ended up wearing a pink tube dress that barely covered her nipples. After staring at her cleavage for a minute the thought “If you’ve got it, flaunt it” entered her mind and made her smile. Reluctantly she removed the dress, hoping for something a little more work friendly. Dolores changed clothes again and her favorite pant suit became a leopard print pair of tights and top. The top was sleeveless and had a built-in padded bra, making her small C cups look like full Ds. With a lingering look back at her closet, wishing she had enough time to magically alter the rest of her boring wardrobe, Dolores headed back down stairs.

“Okay girls, I’m ready for another dose.” Dolores cupped her boobs. “The girls need an upgrade.”

Roxanne uncorked the potion and held it above her mother’s mouth and let three drops fall.

“Don’t overdo it!” Alexandra shouted as she ripped the bottle out of her sister’s hands.

A dark shadow flashed over Dolores three times and then her flats grew four inch heels and turned a glossy black. Her tummy pulled in on itself, giving her a taut belly and then her posture changed, her shoulders pulling back, making her stand even taller, a look of confidence, bordering on arrogance, appearing on her face.

“Give that back,” Roxanne said as she reached for the bottle. “She still needs bigger boobs.”

“No, this isn’t right,” Alexandra said, her eyes watering. “Just look at her, we can’t do this to Mom.”

Dolores placed a hand on a cocked hip and sneered at Alexandra. “Don’t talk about me like I’m not in the room right next to you. Now, do you have a problem with the way I look?”

“You look like a whore, Mom.”

“How dare you talk to me that way! Now give me the bottle so I can get a pair of tits that will do this dress some justice.”

“No!” Alexandra ran upstairs.

“Come back here this instant!”

“She’ll come back down in a couple minutes, Mom,” Roxanne said. “She’d rather die than be late for school.”

“I don’t know who she thinks she is, but she is not getting away with calling me a whore. I bet that a couple drops of Essenza will have her singing a different tune.” Dolores hurried after Alexandra, navigating the stairs with ease, despite never having worn heels higher than an inch.

Roxanne ran after her mother. When she caught up, Dolores was pounding on the bathroom door.

“Open this door, Alexandra,” Dolores said.

“No, I’m getting rid of this evil potion before it turns you into a prostitute,” Alexandra yelled from the other side of the door.

Roxanne ran into her bedroom, returning a moment later with a small Allen wrench. She used the tool to unlock

the door. Dolores threw open the bathroom door. Alexandra held the bottle over the toilet, drop after drop falling into the water. Dolores snatched the bottle from her daughter and then slapped her across the face.

“Who do you think you are? You are the child, not the parent. You do not tell me what to do, I tell you what to do.” It had been sometime since she stood taller than her youngest child. Her new high heels gave her a couple inches over Alexandra and she liked it. “Now, as I’ve told you many times when you were younger, you can’t really know if you like something or not until you’ve tried it for yourself.”

“I’m not taking any of that evil stuff.”

“I thought you might say that,” Delores said with a wicked grin. “Roxanne, grab her.”

Roxanne grabbed her younger sister’s arms and held them behind her back.

“Don’t do this, Mom!” Alexandra said as she struggled in her older sister’s grip. “The potion is affecting your mind, this isn’t you.”

Dolores pinched Alexandra’s jaw and then let a single drop fall into her mouth. Her daughter was obscured in an ebony cloak for nearly a full second. Dolores watched with delight as her daughter’s breast grew from tangerines to cantaloupes.

“Give her a couple more, Mom.” Roxanne said as she watched her sister’s breasts continue to inflate.

Dolores moved around to the side of her daughter. The watermelons on her chest making it difficult to reach her mouth with a frontal assault. Holding Alexandra’s mouth open again she let three drops fall and then watched as she was thrice covered in darkness. Roxanne loosed her grip in anticipation of her sister changing again, but nothing seemed to happen.

“Is it broken?” Roxanne said.

Dolores let a drop fall into her own mouth. She felt a warmth in her breasts, centered behind her areolas. Both of her nipples popped up, making it look like she was smuggling turkey timers in her bra. “That’s it? My daughter grows six cup sizes and I get two inch nipples? What a fucking gyp!”

Alexandra grabbed the bottle from her mother and ran out of the bathroom, nearly knocking her mother over with her enormous rack. She wrapped her arms around her new breasts as she hurried down the stairs, their up and down motion making navigation difficult. Once downstairs she paused and listened for pursuit. Hearing none she put the bottle in her backpack and grabbed her purse. As she ran out the front door she snatched the keys to the Toyota Corolla and called Jeanie.

As she drove to pick up her friend she nearly crashed a couple times as she gazed at her new boobs. Her t-shirt and bra had grown to accommodate her new size, but her bra was bugging her nipples. It seemed to start after her mother had forced her to drink the potion a second time. It wasn’t the only thing that had changed. She wanted something and she didn’t know what it was, it was like a cross between a desire and a hunger. It had started as soon as she’d fled the bathroom.

When she reached Jeanie’s house, Alexandra sent a text to her mother and sister. They’d been calling and texting non-stop since she’d left the house. She told them to stop bugging her or she’d toss the whole bottle into the nearest dumpster. With her phone finally silenced she checked out her new breasts. After a moment of groping she realized what was bothering her. She now sported a pair of nipple rings and her bra was rubbing against them.

“Oh my god, you’re huge!” Jeanie said as she entered the car.

“My mom made me take some of that potion Roxanne got from my aunt,” Alexandra said as she tugged at her t-shirt, trying to cover more of her breasts, wishing she hadn’t worn a v-neck. “What am I going to do at school? I look like a freak.”

“I don’t know. You’ll probably be the most popular girl at school with boobs that big.”

“You think so?”

“The guys will be drooling all over you.” Jeanie looked down at her own breasts. Until that morning she’d been bigger than her best friend and she’d liked it that way. “I wish I could get bigger boobs, too.”

The image of Jeanie with a pair of G cup tits like her own filled Alexandra’s panties with a pleasant warmth. It wasn’t just the idea of Jeanie with bigger boobs; Alexandra liked the idea of her friend wearing makeup like Patty or clothes like her mom. The thought of Jeanie without clothes flashed in her mind and she found she liked that idea too. At first she thought that the potion had turned her gay, but then she fantasized about Drake Preston sucking on her new tits and she realized that it had only made her bi-sexual.

“Keep a lookout,” Alexandra said. She pulled off her top and bra and then replaced just the top. Her nipples and piercings stood out in the thin material of her t-shirt.

Alexandra tossed her bra into the backseat. It looked like it could double as a hammock for twin infants. As she started the car she adjusted the rearview mirror and looked at her tits. She pulled on the v-neck, giving herself a little more cleavage. She smiled. Jeanie was right; the boys were going to lust after her and all the girls would be eating their hearts out.

As she drove to school, her new hunger continued to grow and she didn’t know how to feed it. She felt like sucking on something would satiate her. She stuck the tip of her thumb in her mouth and it helped a little.

* * *

After dropping her mother off at work, Roxanne drove to school and then changed into her school clothes and did her makeup. She lit a cigarette and smiled. Tomorrow she wouldn’t need to wear two layers of clothes to school, not now that her mom was dressing like a cougar on the prowl. A few more doses and her mom wouldn’t care if she smoked or went to school naked. First she’d need to get the potion back from her sister.

She wasn’t too worried about Alexandra throwing the bottle away. She could always get more from the strange store, not that she knew exactly where it was. Her aunt had driven and Roxanne hadn’t paid attention to road enough to find it on her own again. If need be, Dani would show her how to get there.

Roxanne smoked gleefully as she walked to the large oak tree in the center of campus, the spot she normally met Patty. When she arrived she saw a couple making out on a nearby bench. She didn’t recognize the guy, but after a minute she realized that she knew the girl. It was Patty. Roxanne stood near the bench and practiced snap inhales. When she finished her cigarette, and the couple was still going at it, she decided to interrupt.

“That’s enough you two. Humanities starts in a couple minutes.”

Patty pulled away from the guy. “Sorry, but I have to go. Maybe we’ll run into each other again.” She stood hugged Roxanne. “You smell really nice.”

“Who was that?” Roxanne asked they walked across the campus.

Patty frowned. “I forgot to ask him his name. Anyway, he came up and asked me if I knew where the admin building was and then we started kissing.” She watched as Roxanne lit a cigarette and realized why her friend smelled so good. “Can I have a cigarette?”

Roxanne handed over the lit cigarette and then lit another. The tip on Patty’s cigarette turned red for a second and then she pulled the smoke into her lungs without choking.

“That tastes pretty good. I’ve always wondered what you saw in these things.” Patty took another, deep drag.

“You took to that really fast. It took me forever before I could inhale without coughing.”

“You know it’s weird. Right after you and Alexandra left the dog shelter last night I found a pack of cigarettes in my purse. I threw them away and I’ve been regretting it ever since. I almost drove to the store last night to buy some.” Patty sucked on her cigarette, a look of pleasure on her face. “If I’d known they tasted this good I would have gone.” Smoke escaped her mouth as she spoke. “I’ll buy a couple packs at the student store after humanities.”

* * *

When Alexandra parked the car at Memorial High School she tossed the car keys into her purse and found her pack of cigarettes. Her first impulse was to tear open the pack and light one, but she was on school grounds and could get expelled for smoking. She considered skipping first period and going off campus to feed her new addiction, but she had a quiz in her pre-calc class. She grabbed her bra and stuffed it into her backpack before getting out of the car.

“Is that the stuff that gave you your new boobs?” Jeanie said, pointing at the crystal bottle which sparkled in the morning sunlight.

“Yep. Want to try some?” Alexandra held out the bottle.

“Are you serious?” Jeanie frowned.

Alexandra cupped her breast with her free hand. “You could get a pair of tits like mine.”

“Maybe during lunch. I’ve got an exam in Chemistry and I don’t want to knock over any test tubes or Bunsen burners if I turn abruptly.”

* * *

Dolores wasn’t at work very long before she was called into Lawrence Payne’s office. Phyllis Westland from HR was already in the office with him. The two couldn’t be more dissimilar. He was a tall, strapping man with an easy smile and an affable manner. She was a shriveled, grey haired, little prune who lived for the rules and took pleasure in destroying careers. The only makeup she wore was bright red lipstick and the only jewelry was a pair of horned rimmed glasses which hung around her neck by a chain. Delores had never seen Phyllis put the glasses on her face.

Delores closed the door and took a seat. As she crossed her legs she watched Lawrence’s gaze go from her cleavage to her panties and then back again. “You need something?”

“Dolores, your attire is inappropriate for the workplace and we will need you to change into something that is more in line with the company’s image,” Phyllis said.

“What on earth possessed you to wear that to work?” Lawrence said with a chuckle. “Halloween isn’t for another six months and the Peg Bundy look is a little dated.”

Dolores glared at both Phyllis and her boss. “I won’t be changing my clothes. I’ve read the employee handbook and what I am wearing is in complete compliance. My legs are covered as is most of my upper body.” Dolores motioned to the leopard print outfit that clung to her body. “I don’t interact with the public and I perform my job exceptionally well,” Delores stood and sauntered up to Phyllis. “I know that you put Larry up to this and if you don’t like how I am dressed you can stick it up your uptight ass.” She grabbed Lawrence’s tie as she walked past. “I can tell that Larry likes how I’m dressed.” She let the tie slip out of her hands and then sashayed out of office.

* * *

When Roxanne met up with Patty at noon, she was smoking with two guys. She was leaning up against the tall blonde guy while batting her eyes at the muscular guy with a crew cut.

“Roxanne, this is Jeff and Peter,” Patty said. “They want to buy us lunch. Don’t you boys?”

“I’m Paul and that is Jack and we’d love to buy you babes lunch,” said Mr. Crew cut. “If you’re half as much fun as Patty we’re going to have a blast.”

“Can you give us a moment?” Roxanne grabbed Patty by the arm and pulled her away. “I’m going out with Jake. I’m not looking for a new boyfriend.”

“Who said anything about a new boyfriend? These guys are going to pay for our meals and keep us company. Afterwards, if they keep us happy during lunch, we’ll make them happy after lunch. It’s win-win.” Patty took a deep drag on her cigarette, looking like she’d been smoking for the last year, not just the last couple of hours.

“I’m not sleeping with some random guy.” Roxanne lit a cigarette and nearly choked when she tried to match her friend’s deep inhale.

“We’re not going to sleep with anyone. We’ll suck them off in one of the tutoring rooms before our next class.”

“I’m not giving anyone a blow job,” Roxanne said and then exhaled the smoke from her lungs. “Paul is kind of cute. I might give him a hand job.”

“Awesome,” Patty said. “I think I’m going to have a salad for lunch since I’m having a protein shake for dessert.”

* * *

At lunch Alexandra and Jeanie each grabbed a sandwich from the ala carte food line in the cafeteria and then headed outside. They walked to the woods just off school property that was the unofficial smoking area. While the school ignored underage smokers off school grounds the police were known to issue tickets. The spot where the smokers congregated allowed a clear view of the main road, giving the alert kids ample time to disperse should a police car approach.

Once they arrived Alexandra handed the bottle of Essenza to Jeanie while she unwrapped her pack of cigarettes.

“When did you start smoking?” Jeanie said.

“This is my first one.” Alexandra lit the cigarette and took a long drag. She held the smoke in her lungs for a few seconds, a look of relaxation spreading across her face. She blew a cloud of smoke high into the air and then said, “God, I needed that. I’ve been dying for one since this morning. The potion turned me into a smoker when it gave me the tits.”

“And you want me to drink some of it?” Jeanie’s asked incredulously.

“Yeah, if you want tits like mine there’s no better way. Plus, no matter what changes you’ll love it. I love my new tits and I love smoking now.” She nearly added that she also loved the idea of her friend changing, becoming naughty. She wanted her to be a bad girl or a slut, just as long as she changed and for the worse.

“I’m kind of scared. What’s going to change on me?”

“Who knows, but it will be hot, no matter what it is.”

Jeanie pulled off the devil stopper, let a drop fall into her mouth and wavered in an inky black cloud.

“I didn’t see anything happen,” Alexandra said. “Can you tell what changed?”

“How the fuck should I know? Think I have a mirror hidden up my ass?” Jeanie’s hands flew to her mouth.

“I think I know what changed.” Alexandra smiled as she took another drag on her cigarette.

“This stupid, fucking potion is making me swear. Mother fucker! What the fuck am I going to do now? My goddamn parents are going to flip the fuck out.”

“Mathlete practice should be pretty interesting today,” Alexandra said. “Take some more Essenza.”

“Don’t be so fucking pushy, bitch.” Jeanie tilted her head back and let four drops fall.

Jeanie shot up five inches as her shoes changed into heels and her jeans strained to contain her swelling ass. As she ran her hands over her new bubble butt, her nails lengthened a couple inches and painted themselves a vibrant pink.

“Baby got back! I love the stripper nails, too.”

“How am I supposed to walk in these fucking things?” Jeanie asked as she wobbled over to Alexandra on her new platform heels.

“You’ll get used to them pretty quick.” Alexandra dropped her cigarette to the ground and then quickly lit another. “Why don’t you take some more of the potion?”

“Slow the fuck down, cunt. How about I get used to walking in the fucking stilts before I take anymore? Besides, there’s something else I want on my tongue.” Jeanie grabbed Alexandra’s head and shoved her tongue in her friend’s mouth.

Alexandra’s shock was replaced by a reciprocating desire and she returned Jeanie’s kiss. They spent the rest of their lunch break making out in the smoker’s woods.

* * *

Several miles away Delores was busy in her office, trying to finish up a report before taking off to Memorial High School. She wanted to get the bottle of Essenza from Alexandra before her daughter decided to pour more of it down a toilet. Normally she brought a salad from home and ate it in the break room with Christine. This morning she’d spent so much time changing clothes and forcing the black potion down her daughter’s throat that she’d forgotten to bring her lunch. It was a pity. The break room was always filled with men during lunch. The men of the office appreciated her new wardrobe and their lustful gazes filled her lady parts with wonderful sensations. The ladies of the office were a different story, but they were just jealous.

“Do you have a moment, Delores?” Lawrence said from the doorway to her office.

“I’ll always have time for you, Larry.”

“I want to apologize for this morning. I let Phyllis talk me into that meeting. I’ve had a word with her and there won’t be any more discussion about how you dress. I’d like to take you to lunch to make it up to you.”

“I’d love to go, Larry, but I need to make a trip to my daughter’s school.” Delores was a little shocked at Lawrence’s offer. He was married and she’d never known him to invite a female subordinate to lunch alone.

“How about a rain check?”

Dolores’s phone chirped with a message from Alexandra. It read, “I used potion on Jeanie. stuff is great. luv u. c u tonight.” Dolores dropped her phone into her purse. “As luck would have it I’m free for lunch.” She slung her purse over her shoulder as she stood.. “Why don’t we go to Giovanni’s? They never have much in the way of a lunch crowd. We’ll have the place to ourselves.”