The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Farrah’s Moans

Beau had always had sensitive skin. He also had a body odor problem. All of his adolescence was trying to find a deodorant that didn’t irritate his skin. He always managed to keep himself from smelling bad, taking care to bathe frequently and suffer the irritation of the deodorants he used. At 25, Beau had made some good friends and had a regular routine, but hadn’t yet found anyone romantically that he was into.

Well, that wasn’t entirely true. Beau happened to know both the hottest girl and the hottest dude in the state, and he wanted both of them badly. Unfortunately, they were both in a monogamous relationship. With each other. Looking at Farrah and Tony’s relationship was enough to prove that life was not fair. Farrah was a goth kid who never truly got over it. Raven black hair and an hourglass figure with a generous but reasonable busom. She had a smile that always made others feel as though they were in on some great joke nobody else knew about. Tony was tall and lean, but surprisingly muscular. Pale from working in a garage all day but still had prominent Italian features in his strikingly handsome face. They often struck Beau as looking like Hollywood actors asked to portray the best friends in a network TV show.

Beau got out of the shower and opened the medicine cabinet. Inside was the usual junk, and a note from his roommate: “sorry buddy used the last of the deodorant, will totally replace it tonight!” Beau panicked. He was already running late for game night at Farrah and Tony’s house and he didn’t have time to stop for a new stick. “Fuck it,” he thought, “I just showered it won’t be that bad.”

Beau, Farrah, and Tony retired to the living room after enjoying a delicious meal Farrah made (another great reason to be friends with her, Beau thought to himself). The late summer afternoon heat began to catch up to them while they played Mario kart together. Beau was so invested in the game he didn’t notice the steadily increasing heat or how he began to sweat. On the final lap they were all neck and neck, but Beau pulled ahead and came in first at the final moment. “Fuck yeah!” Beau exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and raising his arms in triumph. “Ok guys what track we doing next?”

After a moment standing there in silence he turned to look at his friends. They were sniffing the air around them, breathing deep whatever it was.

“Do you smell that?” Farrah said in a dreamy tone.

“What is that?” Tony asked in a similar tone. He moved closer to Beau and breathed deep. “It’s coming from you” Beau blushed with embarrassment. Tony kept coming closer, taking more and more deep inhales of him as he got closer. “I just... Why does it smell so good?” Tony asked, confusion all over his face. As Tony smelled his friends musky scent he felt his head go numb and empty. It felt weird, so hard to think about anything besides how manly Beau smelled. Thinking wasn’t the only thing getting hard for Tony, as he felt his dick suddenly straining against his jeans, snaking down his right pantleg. Tony had gotten high once in senior year but this was way more than that. Everything else stopped mattering. He just needed to smell that powerful manly sweat. Some part of him knew that was what a Real Man smelled like. And that part also knew that meant he had to obey.

Beau watched his Buddy’s eyes glaze over as a dumb, blissful smile crept over Tony’s face. Simultaneously, Farrah was having a similar situation. The smell of her friend sent a delicious heat through her. Her nipples straining against the protection of her bra. She felt a wetness between her legs as she slowly approached the source of her arousal. The same primitive part of her understood. This was the Alpha Male. His whole body was sending the signal to the deepest parts of her animal brain, which jumped at the chance to fulfil her biological imperitive and recieve the best genes she could get. She looked at Beau, truly looked at him for the first time as a Man. He was tall and stocky. A little overweight, but with muscle underneath it. He had an average looking face, Farrah usually went for the pretty boys. But now all she could focus on was Beau.

Beau, for his part, didn’t fail to notice the glazed lustful looks on their faces as they slowly walked toward him, sniffing like dogs. He certainly didn’t miss Tony’s erection pressing against his jeans. Beau did a double take at his friend’s dick. He knew Tony had a pretty sizable bulge but even he wasn’t prepared to see Tony’s monster cock snaking down his pant leg. Beau raised his left arm. Even with the button up short sleeve shirt he could smell himself plainly. He’d somehow managed to work up a powerful body odor in the few hours they had been hanging out. When Beau raised his arm Farrah moved in for the kill. She stuck her nose into the hole of the sleeve and breathed deeply, and came. Beau saw her spasm and heard the splash of her juices rain onto the hardwood floor of the living room.

“Enough, get away from me!” Beau said, trying to shake her off. And to his astonishment, she did. They both did, in fact, stepping away a couple paces and standing still, both with empty pleading looks in their eyes. Beau looked at his attractive friends and began to piece together what was happening. “Get me a beer” he said, and they both hurried into the kitchen, coming out with a cold bottle, both trying to hand it to him at the same time. Beau saw the eagerness of them and felt emboldened. “Take your shirts off, and your bra” and Tony and Farrah were completely topless in moments. They stood there, hard nipples pointing at him, both of them glassy eyed and panting with lust. Beau grinned and took his shirt off. He walked over to Tony and raised his arm in front of his face. “Is this what you want?” The stink of his pits was undeniable. It overpowered Tony’s mind. Somewhere in the back of his battered humanity he knew this was not right. He knew he was straight, he knew this was gross and weird. But at point blank range he couldn’t do anything except ride the soul crushing wave of pleasure that rocked him with each inhale of his friends stinky, hairy armpits. The solid patch of dark hair called to him like a Siren and only Beau’s order to back off kept him rooted to the ground a respectful foot away from the singular focus of his being. Tony whimpered pitifully. “Kiss it,” Beau said. Tony tried to fight it, the back of his mind screaming in protest, but his body moved steadily closer, reverently approached Beau’s armpit, and put his lips to it. Tony tasted the powerful, bitter and delicious sweat and the last flame of consciousness in his mind snuffed out. Tony began licking his armpit, his jeans now damp from the inhuman amount of precum leaking out of his mule cock.

Beau grinned and raised his other arm and beckoned Farrah. Like her boyfriend, she knew in the back of her mind this was wrong and weird. But also like her boyfriend, she was so powerless in the thrall of Beau’s pheromones to muster any response besides arousal and obedience. Beau gave her the same instructions, and just as before the second her full luscious lips tasted Beau’s manly perfect sweat, the flood of arousal and instinct permanently extinguished the last vestige of her humanity.

As the happy couple began making out with his pungent armpits, Beau chugged his beer and belched. “Take off your pants and strip down completely bitches, but don’t stop worshiping my pits”. They clumsily but eagerly complied. The whole time their tongues lapped at him religiously and Beau felt his dick strain against the fabric of his shorts. He was the hardest he had probably been in his whole life up until then. “Back up and stand still,” he said. They moved into position and stood still. Beau took his shorts off, he never wore underwear. Farrah’s pussy was beautiful. A picture perfect camel toe. Both her and Tony had a small amount of well kept hair. Farrah’s pussy was, even from a distance visibly sopping wet. Tony’s cock stood almost straight out. It was an impressive tool, just over nine inches with a narrow head. His cock was long and beautiful, but not as thick as Beau. Beau’s cock was average length, about seven inches overall, but uncut and unbelievably thick. A guy he met on Grindr actually measured it once: seven and a half inches around, with a fat plump head. Beau laid down on the floor. “Farrah, come sit on my face. Tony, lick my balls.” The couple obeyed immediately. Farrah’s dripping wet snatch settled itself on Beau’s face, and he went to work immediately eating her out and working his tongue into her. Meanwhile, he felt his fat heavy nuts being lovingly licked by Tony’s tongue. Tony gently put them in his mouth, one at a time, sucking gently. The smell and taste of Beau’s sweaty crotch caused Tony to spasm and moan as he rocketed bolt after bolt of cum, but kept mindlessly worshiping Beau’s balls with a fervor. Beau moaned into Farrah’s pussy as he feverishly worked his tongue.

After several enjoyable minutes of this he pushed Farrah off of his face and took them into the bedroom. He grabbed each of them and shoved their faces into his armpits again and made them both lick, wrapping his arms around each of them to trap their faces in his ripe pits. It felt great feeling their tongues worshiping his body, but the absolute power he had over the mindless couple was more intoxicating than anything he’d ever experienced in his life. He truly owned the pair of them, body and soul.

Beau tossed Farrah onto her back on the bed and positioned himself above her. “Hey Tony, you’re going to be my living dildo now. Is that what you want?” Beau asked.

“I want whatever you want Sir,” Tony replied in a mindless stupor. “I am yours”.

“Fucking Right slave,” Beau said. “You, your girlfriend, and everything you own and are, it’s all mine.” And to prove it, drove his own thick cock into Farrah’s cunt. Bottoming out in his friends right pussy was everything he’d fantasized about and more. He thrusted away into her, savoring the moment. “Ok Dildo, you’re going to get behind and put it in me.” Beau pointed to a bottle of lotion on their nightstand. Tony, still slackjawed, vacant and somehow still rock hard, lubed his dick up and got behind him. Beau buried his dick to the hilt in Farrah’s pussy and waited for Tony to line his huge dick up with Beau’s meaty ass and push in. “Oh fuck,” Beau exclaimed. Tony’s dick felt somehow even more massive inside his tight ass. Slowly but surely, Tony worked all of his nine plus inches inside of his new Owner. He held it inside of Beau, letting his new Master adjust to the massive dick inside him. Beau raised an arm behind him and ran his hand through Tony’s hair. The smell of his body odor hit Tony anew. This time, the smell combined with the feeling of Beau’s tight ass milking his shaft and his soft moans brought something else out of Tony. His slack blank face became an evil grin, his eyes still empty and vacant. Tony began slowly withdrawing his cock and pumping it back into him, steady at first and then picking up the pace.

“Fuck yeah,” Tony growled into Beau’s ear. Some animalistic impulse awakened in him. Beau smelled of masculinity, and the smell filled Tony’s mind with pure testosterone. Tony slapped Beau’s thick ass cheek with brutal force and began to savagely fuck him. “Fuck her all you want baby,” Tony said, “I’ve fucked her stupid already. Now it’s your turn. This thick fucking man ass is my new Fleshlight.” Beau, for his part, moaned and began to back his ass to match the fuck, moving in and out of Farrah in time to match Tony’s brutal assault on Beau’s hole. Farrah, meanwhile, had a similar but opposite reaction. The scent of undiluted masculinity and testosterone flooded her brain, bringing out the most submissive and primal instincts of her womanhood. She took Beau’s hand and placed it on her breast, moaning wantonly as he tweaked one nipple, then the other. Beau bent down and gently bit one, lapping at her beautiful perky breasts with his tongue. Tony grabbed a fistful of Beau’s hair and yanked back hard. The combination of her perfect pussy and Tony’s brutal pistoning was too much for him. His thick cock began swelling.

“Fill me up Master,” Farrah moaned lewdly, “give me all your cum, I need it. I need it Master. Knock me up please!”

Beau, unable to stop himself, grunted and slammed his cock deep into her, pumping load after load of himself deep into her. The spasming of his ass on Tony’s dick drove him over the edge also a second time, filling his Master with far more cum than Beau had believed possible. Immediately after his orgasm, whatever dominance that had possessed Tony evaporated, and he slumped into a mindless fog of calm relaxation. Farrah lay there on the bed, cum leaking out of her cunt and down her thighs onto the linen, also lost in that same delicious fog of mindless obedience. Beau disengaged from the pair and looked at them. He thought long and hard about how next to proceed.

“Slaves, can you understand me?” Beau said finally.

“Yes Master we can understand you,” they responded in almost creepy unison. He grabbed them both and put their faces back under his arms for good measure.

“Good slaves. In a moment you’re going to put your clothes back on and sit on the couch. When you do, you will resume acting and behaving as your old selves. But now you are permanently in love with me. You are addicted to my scent and my power over you. I am your Master, and when we are alone you will treat me as such. You will need to talk to me every day, you will need to please me. To smell me. That is your life’s purpose from now on. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Master we understand, thank you Master” they said, muffled by Beau’s arms.

“Good slaves,” Beau said, releasing them from his grasp. He zipped his shorts back up and grinned one last time before heading out.

Later, after Farrah and Tony had dressed and resumed the now charade of their normal lives, Farrah found Beau’s shirt sticking out under the couch. She dove for it and smothered it against her face, breathing deep the remnants of her Master’s scent. She knew that this scent would be a permanent part of her. She came again. She would obey