The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 10: Painful Corruption Continues.

Umeko awoke to find herself on the floor in front of the machine. She slowly moved to stand up and let out a deep gasp as she looked into a nearby mirror. She found that her pussy was gone, or more accurately, replaced. Where there were once soft pale lips there was now a wickedly glossy black opening. The lustrous black rubber lips of this pussy were even laced shut with chrome chains and a padlock sealing off the entrance to her new rubber pussy. However, her new blood red nectar was already dripping out around these sinful cunt chains.

She quickly turned around and looked over her shoulder to see that her anus had also been replaced. It too was now slick rubber and chained shut with gleaming metal lacing. Oddly, juices were dripping from it as well. She shuddered with pleasure as she knew her pussy and cunt now shared the same wicked blood red nectar.

Umeko took a deep breath and headed towards the first of the three machines she still had to use. She looked at the next machine a little and then sat down on the rather normal looking seat and put her feet into holes in the floor. Numerous loud cries of ecstasy were forced from her before the machine released her feet. A seven-inch stiletto heel had been driven into the heel of her foot. Her toes had been impaled by spikes attached to the sole of her new footwear. The rest of the shoes were chains that strapped around her feet and ankles. There were also three heavy chains that ran from the sole at her toes up to her stiletto heel. The spikes and these chains would make each step painfully erotic for the young Asian pain-slut.

Umeko stood up on her new feet and slowly made her way to the next machine. She found walking took a little longer now as she tried to get used to the sinful desire that filled her body with her every step. She then leaned into this next machine and let out a sharp cry as it clamped around her neck. There was the sound of two quick cuts and then a multitude of loud thumps. Each noise drew more and more deep red nectar from the pain-slut’s holes and more lovely shrieks from her lips.

When the machine released her neck Umeko now had a strand of skin removed at her neck. Grommets lined the two edges of her skin with chains running between the grommets and these were padlocked shut. From between the chains, massive spikes jutting out from her latex skin and a large chrome ring that had been embedded into her latex neck at the front, ready to have its own chain or leash attached.

Umeko was breathing harder and harder as she made her way to the final machine. She trembled a little and somehow knew that if she used this machine she would never be the same person again. Umeko no longer cared; she was now so different, and utterly unique. With this thought filling her mind, she quickly sat down at the last machine and waited impatiently as a helmet slid over her lovely little face. All kinds of cruel, evil sounds soon filled the room and if not for the sound proofing in the helmet ear-shattering screams would have joined them. The room then went virtually silent, as the only sound to be heard was the blood-like nectar flowing from Umeko’s chained holes as it pooled in puddles upon the floor.

The helmet rose and the new girl stood up to look in the mirror. She let her eyes start at her feet and make their way up. When her eyes reached her neck she noticed that the skin above her spiked latex neck was only an inch high before it ended in grommets again that connected to silver rings through her neck. She then noticed the rest of her head was glossy black aside from her lips, which were now gleaming chrome. As she parted these lips she noticed her mouth was entirely black and now housed her wicked black latex tongue, lined with chrome studs along the center and rings all along the sides. She twirled the tongue in her mouth and licked at her chrome lips, enjoying the sound metal rings made upon her metal lips.

Her eyes traced upwards and noticed her nose was the same wide shape, but all rubber now with a ring piercing each nostril with silver chains leading back to her ears where the chains attached to the twenty rings that pierced each ear. Then there were her eyes, they were solid black except in the middle were two chrome pentagrams where her pupils used to be. She marveled at these eyes and then finished gazing at her new body. Her forehead was glossy black and there was a chrome ring at the top of her head where long black hair flowed out, though now this hair was made of strands of latex interlaced with a few strands of chrome that seemed to flow like liquid.

The lovely little pain slut caressed her new body and then slowly made her way from the evil dungeon and headed back up the steps. She soon disappeared into the lounge to meet her roommates.