The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femdom Flashfic Sprints

Ch. 2

(mc mf fd)

Charm spells make it all too easy to succumb to succubi...even if it means betraying your kingdom!

“That’s right, both hands now! That big, dumb donkey-dick needs plenty of pampering if it’s gonna wipe away all your resistance!” The succubus general winked and blew another kiss at the hero’s cock, a pink heart floating through the air and puffing against the tip of it. He could only let his head fall back with a groan at the sensation, but...! Had to keep pumping! Had to keep stroking!

“Man, who would’ve guessed! The hero sent to defeat the demon queen was a titty addict all along! And a charm spell junkie, too! Charm, Charm~” She brought both hands to her lips and let loose a barrage of seductive hearts, each of them dissolving into a pleasant, pink mist as they surrounded him. “Lucky for us, he can’t resist the kind of pleasure that a succubus can bring! And to think I was worried~”

With a snap of her fingers, the succubus summoned copies of herself, conjured from that same seductive pink, each of them posing and cooing, a harem of pin-up beauties all cloned from the same gorgeous hourglass.

“Give up, give up~” One of them cooed, wobbling her chest for him. A wink and a kiss had his eyelids fluttering.

“So hard to think, so easy to stroke-stroke, stroke-stroke~!” Another purred, swaying her hips from side to side in a hypnotic belly-dance. “Doesn’t it feel good giving up on your mission so you can jerk off to succubi?”

“Go dumb, go dumb~” The real one softly suggested, her eyes flashing purple and further enchanting him. “Just use both hands and pump all that sperm out...so we can send you back as our naughty little secret spy!”

What? This wasn’t- He was about to question this, about to try and muster the willpower to stop, but the three succubi were more than ready to put a stop to that. They floated to his cock, gently guided his hands away, and trapped it between three fat pairs of tits instead, wobbling and jiggling in tandem to make sure that the hero’s prick was constantly, deliciously overwhelmed with pillowy pleasure!

“Give up, give up~ Go dumb, go dumb~” They insisted, one of them flicking their wrist to...! “Ah, so eager~! Pew pew~” They coaxed a cumshot out of his cock with just a swoosh of one fingertip, the hero’s prick pumping a fat rope of jizz into the air. It would’ve splattered onto his belly, except it seemed to suffuse into the air itself, fueling the sexual aura of his three seductive assailants and increasing their power over him.

“Good boy, good boy...! Now, all you need to do is cum out all of that good, pure seed so we can put a naughty little curse on your balls!” The real succubus fluttered her eyelashes at him. “After all, wouldn’t it be so hot if all the human women you fucked turned into naughty, sexy succubi? And a hero like you must be so-o-o popular back home!” She reached down to cup his balls, her hand pulsing with heat and pleasure. “You’re going to go back to your home country and fuck all the women who want to sleep with you. Even the princess will want you, I bet!“

“And when you let them push you down and bounce on your cock, you’re going to pump a load of corruptive cum inside of them, and then you’ll have an entire country of succubi to seduce you! You’ll be powerless, helpless to resist your new country-wide harem~!”

“Of course, you’ll have to have plenty of naughty sex with them before they get powers like these...” The succubus snapped her finger tips. “Phantom Suck~!” And just like that, a pair of lips wrapped around the hero’s cock, gliding up and down, suckling on his throbbing prick. It seemed to gulp around his manhood, even if it was nothing more than a pair of illusory lips, but-

He came again, pumping another shot of spunk into the air, where it dissolved into sparkles. “How many do you think you have left, Mr. Hero? Two? Three?” The succubus winked, snapping her fingers once more. “Succubus Tempt!”

The air seemed to throb with hot, heavy sexual tension, and her every word dripped with sex now. “Mr. Hero... I think it would be so hot if you gave up trying to save the world so you could just fuck succubi all day...” She stared into his eyes, still mashing her tits up against his bloated bullcock. “You would be the hero of the succubus country! We’d all want to milk your dick until you were nothing more than a fuckdrunk sex addict! Cum, cum~ Cum, cum~!“

He came again and again, losing himself to the pleasure. Soon there was a sort of tingle whenever he came, an addictive shiver through his cock. With a glint in her eyes, the succubus explained that his balls would only ever produce corruptive sperm now. He’d never be able to have children, never be able to produce an heir to save the world. Never be able to fuck a woman without turning her into a seductive succubus.

And, she noted with glee, the hero’s cock only got harder as she explained the insidious changes they’d made to his prick. Soon he’d be helpless to do anything but fuck his way across his home country, turning all the women (or most of them, at least) into succubi. They’d turn each other, they’d control the men, and another country would be conquered by succubi all thanks to one weak-willed hero. Soon enough he’d be rewarded by the Queen Succubus herself, but that would only happen when he turned the princess he was sworn to protect into a succubus. As visions of perfumed paradise filled his head, a fugue of bliss and submissive indulgence, the hero couldn’t help but look forward to betraying his princess. And if the succubus general was to be believed, princesses often chose to marry the traitors that turned them...