The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femdom Flashfic Sprints

Ch. 4

(mc mf fd)

Sometimes it helps to have someone else pulling your strings, especially if you don’t like thinking too much.

Working at the cafe was actually pretty relaxing, all things considered. Like, it wasn’t especially strenuous work to begin with, and Joel had women like Lauren to help him out, too.

It usually happened around halfway through his shift. There’d be a succubus who zapped him with a charm spell because he was just too cute to resist. A siren humming a song as she enjoyed her coffee. Joel would feel his mind start to go slow. Then that was like blood in the water, of course, so he’d get peppered with little kisses, flirtations laced with enchantments, all sorts of lovey-dovey goodstuff.

And he’d go to Lauren, and he’d say “Miss Lauren, my brain isn’t working so well right now. May I be a Good Boy for the rest of my shift?” And Lauren would nod and say “Well, Joel, you asked very politely! Yes, you absolutely may be a Good Boy for the rest of your shift.” And she’d take her spinnerets, and she’d run a few threads up through the lattice in the ceiling, and Joel would just get to let his muscles go slack as he felt the vibrations through the strings dull his senses. Just let her magic flow through that wonderful silk...until he was a Good Boy.

And Lauren was such a talented puppeteer! If the guests weren’t looking for the strings, it was almost impossible to tell he was being controlled by Miss Lauren. He moved so seamlessly, so gracefully, so smoothly and elegantly. He practically glided across the serving floor, effortlessly delivering orders to each and every table.

All the while, her magic would be trickling into him. If there were any sign that he was being puppeted, it was maybe the stiffness of his speech at first, the sort of choppy, wooden “Yes-ma’am-I-will-get-your-order-right-now!” But that was just because his brain was still going asleep. An hour in, he was polite and chipper. An hour past that, his tone dipped to the smooth sensuality of a playboy. And by the end of his shift, Joel ended as a silver-tongued siren, the kind of smoldering stud that could talk just about any woman he wanted into bed.

He wanted. She wanted? Lauren- Lauren did it.

Yeah, that was what Joel always joked about. People liked Joel better when Lauren was in charge of him. Joel liked Joel better when Lauren was in charge of him. Joel liked living when Lauren was in charge of him. After all, it was so easy to just let someone else take over. Let someone else pull the strings.

That’s why... OK, so it had been a little inappropriate, but that’s why Joel had imposed on Lauren and asked her to come over when he needed someone to kind of force him to clean up around the house. Lauren had been more than happy to help, of course, but Joel still felt so guilty. So guilty, in fact, that he promised Lauren a full hour of “playtime” at the end, time for her to make him do whatever she wanted.

He woke up splattered with his own seed, basking in the afterglow of the most incredible orgasm he’d ever had.

Before, it had kind of been understandable. He needed someone to motivate him. Now it was just pure indulgence. He called Lauren almost as soon as he got off work, wondering if she’d be able to come over again tonight. To puppet him in the bedroom, of course. To- His eyelids always seemed to flutter when he asked her, but- To make him be better.

There was a kind of thrilling element to it, Joel realized one night as he felt the strings attach to his wrists, his ankles, his elbows. He was...better when he was her. When she was him. He was smarter, more charming, more capable. He was more.

He needed that. He needed to feel that. Needed to be that. Joel’s calls quickly became nightly, guided to sleep with her strings and addicted to the pleasure of a more capable mind’s control. It was so strange, but even his hand felt better when she was the one controlling it.

And if Lauren wanted to reenact famous scenes from her favorite pornos, that was fine, too. Obviously. Why wouldn’t it be? And why would she allow herself to be essentially used by a greedy, lazy boy if there weren’t some kind of payoff by the end?

After a few moments, there came a knock at the door. Joel practically lit up, stumbling over to open it and greet his guest. His feet felt so clumsily lately. His hands, too. Everything about him felt like the free trial before you had to buy the whole package, but... How much would the gold version cost? How much would it cost him? How much would it cost her?

How bad did he want this?

Real fucking bad, apparently, because as soon as he opened the door, he just kind of stared at her, breathless. He opened his mouth to speak, but all he could manage is a low, mumbling giggle. God, so fucking hot. So incredibly hot...

Lauren stepped in a moment later, her eight legs clicking against the ground. “So, you need my help again, Joel?” She skittered to turn and face him, smirking.

“Yeah—” He grunted, palming himself through his shorts. “Need, uh—” He looked at his desk, then to his hands, then to his dick. “Need- Tell what do—” He blinked at her, a hopeful smile on his face. He didn’t quite know what to make of it, but her cheeks were bright red as soon as he looked back to her.

Lauren glanced out the window before drawing the blinds. Joel felt those wonderful strings connect to his body once more, and it was with smooth, easy grace that Joel discarded his shirt and flopped back on the bed. He posed, sensual, seductive, teasing. After all, he’d been a bad boy, hadn’t he? He’d been so rude to Lauren, demanded so many things from her... He needed to be punished, and Lauren was more than happy to show him the error of his ways. And produce a few more errors in the process.

Joel loved his new job, honestly. He didn’t have to do anything but look good. Didn’t have to do anything but what Mistress Lauren did, because his body was hers to play with. And it was a strong body! A real sexy, elite body, the kind that makes royalty go on bended knee. Lithe, toned, muscular. And his new fans on his streaming site loved his new job, too. No matter what people seemed to request, Joel managed to hit nearly every one of them. It was so easy, too. All he had to do was just let his head loll back for a moment as the new monster took over. All of it was so... So perfect...

Sometimes the girls watching wanted to see Lauren behind him, literally pulling his strings as he stroked and fucked and came. Sometimes they wanted the strings to be so thin they were all but invisible. But they all wanted the strings on. He was just better this way. And he agreed with every bit of his little puppet heart.