The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fertility

Tags: f/f, m/f, mc, fd, gr

Description: Explorer Lorna Craft brings home an ancient fertility idol, oblivious to its transformative powers. How will her servants handle it when she falls under its sway and becomes the avatar of an enchanting goddess?

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2018, do not repost without explicit permission

* * *

Lorna Craft sighed with happy relief as she passed through the large, old, oak doors of Craft manor. It had been a long and tiring journey, and she was home. At long last, she could sleep in her own bed, let all her scrapes and bruises heal, and maybe even enjoy a little bit of precious relaxation time before she set out on yet another expedition. Her job—or rather, her calling—was to travel all around the world, uncovering legends, raiding tombs, and discovering rare and ancient artifacts for protection and study. Lorna loved it, but at times, it could be desperately exhausting.

“Welcome home, Miss Lorna!” came twin voices, from across the grand foyer of Craft manor. Lorna’s smile grew even wider and warmer. Standing at the foot of the manor’s magnificent staircase were Mary and Theodore, her staff. Theodore worked for her as her butler and personal assistant, whilst Mary was her housekeeper. Both of them helped her with the logistics and planning of her expeditions, as well as looking after her home and her affairs when she was away. Both of them were close to her in age, and she’d known them for years and treated them well, so even though they worked for her, they often felt like old friends too.

“It’s good to be home!” Lorna announced, setting down her enormous, heavy rucksack on the floor and wiping her brow. “And it’s lovely to see you again too.”

Theodore and Mary nodded and smiled. Theodore was looking as formal as ever, dressed in a perfectly-tailored, expensive suit that suited his slightly effeminate figure perfectly. Lorna always told him there was no need for him to dress so smartly, but he insisted. It was something to do with his pride as a butler, apparently. Mary, by contrast was dressed far more simply, in a modest, full-length, blue dress. Even though she was the taller of the two, she stood out less. Lorna knew she preferred it that way. But even though she could be a little shy, when she was with Lorna and Theo, her warm smile was constant and reassuring.

“How was your latest expedition, Miss Lorna?” Theo asked. “Successful, I trust?”

“Oh yes,” Lorna replied. “Very. I’ve come home with quite the trove.”

“And you weren’t hurt?” Mary put in. She sounded concerned, as she always did when Lorna arrived home.

“No worse than normal,” Lora said reassuringly. “I… admit, I hadn’t expected a secret section of Rome’s ancient catacombs to be quite so thoroughly booby trapped. But I managed to make it through with nothing more than a few scrapes.”

Mary nodded. “Please allow me to take a look at those later.”

“Of course.” Lorna knew Mary liked to fuss over her, sometimes.

“Well?” Theodore pressed. “What did you find? Don’t leave us in suspense.”

“Exactly what I was looking for.” Lorna grinned. “Evidence of an ancient, secret fertility cult during the time of the Romans. It may even have pre-dated the Romans. It’s an exciting revelation, although we’ll only have the full story once my associates at the University of Cambridge can thoroughly examine the artifacts. But, well, just look at this.”

Lorna opened her rucksack, reached inside, and retrieved a small, sturdy, wooden chest. She set it down on the ground, opened it, and gently unwrapped what was inside before holding it up and showing it to Theodore and Mary. It was a large, magnificent, silver chalice, clearly of ancient design, yet burnished and undamaged as if it were brand new. Strangely, the chalice seemed to reflect everything around it with a subtle, pink tint, making it appear to almost glow as if enchanted. But that wasn’t the thing that had Mary and Theodore’s eyes immediately go wide. That was the incredibly, beautiful, incredibly intricate and incredibly erotic carvings, sculpted all around the chalice and its thick stem and base. The patterns showed dozens of sinuous bodies, all wrapped together in repeating, never-ending scenes of utter lust and debauchery. It was only carvings in metal, but the craftsmanship was so exquisite and the depictions so evocative that, upon seeing the chalice, Theodore and Mary couldn’t help but blush. They could immediately, vividly imagine the feeling of soft, yielding, sensitive flesh beneath their fingertips, and the heady, orgiastic scent of sweat, arousal and sex hanging thick in the air. Central to all the scenes on the chalice was a female figure that Lorna had immediately identified as that of the goddess. Soft, beautiful, and unmistakably divine and feminine, her proportions resembled depictions of fertility icons in many other cultures. She was deliciously curvy and Rubenesque, with a soft stomach that bulged with evidence of fertility, and impossibly wide, child-bearing hips that her attendants were caressing and pleasuring so eagerly. Even in an inanimate carving, such a figure could not fail to inspire lust.

“That’s… quite something,” Mary remarked slowly, after a long pause. Her voice sounded a little strained and high-pitched.

“Y-yes.” Theodore took longer to recover his composure. He did a better job of keeping his voice measured, but still couldn’t prevent himself stuttering. “M-miss Lorna, would you like me to take your things? I can p-package the artifacts for transport to the university at once.”

“Yes, in fact, why don’t you—” Lorna’s voice died in her throat as her eyes locked on to the chalice. There was something about it she had only just noticed. She couldn’t put her finger on what, but she couldn’t shake the feeling that there was some important, hidden detail that had escaped her notice. She started turning it over in her hands, mesmerized by the way the light played across its brilliant surface. It suddenly struck her that she was holding something truly sacred. It seemed a shame, to package it off to some university, consigned to be displayed behind glass in a dusty museum for the rest of time. That wasn’t right. Lorna always tried to be respectful of the artifacts that came into her hands, and she somehow knew that this chalice wanted to be used. She could sense it.

“Miss Lorna?” Theodore prompted uncertainly.

“Oh!” His voice brought Lorna back to herself. “Um… actually, no, that can wait. You can take care of that tomorrow. For now… Mary, have you prepared me any food?”

“Of course,” Mary replied. She always had a fine feast ready and waiting for Lorna whenever she arrived home.

“Perfect. Please escort me to the dining room, I’m quite hungry.”

As Mary nodded and started heading to the kitchen to finish her preparations, Theodore asked: “And the chalice, Miss Lorna?”

“I…” A sudden fancy took hold of Lorna, inspired by her newfound feelings of reverence for the chalice in her hands. It was a silly thing, and not something she would normally accept for such an ancient and important artifact, but after such an arduous adventure she decided she could indulge herself just once. “I’ll bring it with me. Theodore, please fetch up some red wine from the cellar. But you don’t need to bring a wine glass.”

“Miss?”

“The chalice.” Lorna licked her lips. She realized she was desperately thirsty. “I wish to drink from it.”

* * *

The next morning, as Mary headed to Lorna Craft’s bedchamber to bring her mistress her morning coffee, the housekeeper was unable to prevent a concerned frown from reaching her face. She was doing her best to attribute it to nothing more than alcohol and exhaustion, but she had never quite seen Lorna behave as she had done the previous night. Her request to drink from the ancient chalice she’d brought home had been incredibly out-of-character, but neither Mary nor Theodore had felt able to refuse. After she’d started drinking her wine out of it, a change had seemed to come over her. She’d been eating and drinking voraciously, devouring every morsel that Mary put in front of her and asking for seconds. It was completely out of character for her. Lorna had also drunk almost two entire bottles of wine all by herself, all out of the chalice. Both Mary and Theodore had been very worried about her when they’d helped her upstairs to her bedroom. Weirdly though, she hadn’t seemed drunk. Not exactly. If anything, she’d seemed to be in some kind of trance. But that wasn’t any less concerning, especially since she’d kept muttering under her breath. Something about ‘becoming an avatar’. Mary trusted Lorna’s judgment implicitly, but she didn’t like the sound of that. Maybe drinking from that weird chalice hadn’t been such a good idea after all.

Mary did her best to banish such thoughts from her head and put a big smile on her face as she approached Lorna Croft’s bedroom. She’d wanted to let Lorna sleep off her hangover, but it was already late morning, and she was unwilling to let her mistress sleep any longer without at least checking on her. Hopefully, a nice, big pot of coffee would be exactly what she needed.

“Good morning, Lorna!” Mary said brightly as she entered the room, setting her tray down on a small table close to the door. “I hope you- Oh!”

The sharp squeal Mary emitted was provoked by the sight of Lorna Croft, completely naked, splayed out messily across her bedsheets. Mary had seen Lorna naked before. It was a little inevitable, as a housekeeper, and she’d been able to handle it professionally, even if she hadn’t quite been able to stop herself blushing nervously. But this was different. Lorna was different. Her body had changed—not beyond recognition, but dramatically nonetheless. Her hair was the first thing Mary noticed. Normally, Lorna always kept her hair at a sensible, medium length, but now, it seemed to have grown two feet or more in a single night. It looked long enough to reach all the way down to her hips. It was wavy too, thick and full of volume, quite unlike Lorna’s usual, straight hair. But that was by far the least of her changes. Lorna was curvy now. Incredibly curvy. She seemed to have gained an ample amount of weight in just one night, and all of it had gone to the most flattering possible places. Her whole figure was, all of a sudden, impossibly buxom and luxuriant. From where Lorna was, laying on her side, Mary could see that her breasts had swelled incredibly, filling out to more than double their previous size. But that was nothing compared to what had happened to her hips. Mary could do little more than stare in utter amazement at the sight of them. Lorna had always been fairly slender, but her former, slender body was long gone, and had left no trace. Now, she had the kind of wide, plump hips that Mary could only describe as breeding hips. There was more, too. Every part of Lorna was so soft and inviting that the sight of her, sleeping there, was beyond captivating. Mary was perfectly aware that the way she was staring was incredibly, unacceptably unprofessional, but she couldn’t seem to stop herself. In her new form, Lorna was just so incredibly sexy.

“Mary?” Lorna Craft said sleepily, as she struggled to open her bleary eyes. “Is that you?”

“M-m-miss Lorna!” Mary stammered, blushing fiercely. “I-I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you! I’ll just, um, um…”

Lorna giggled, sounding uncharacteristically serene and joyful, as she raised herself up on one arm. “It’s quite alright. I’ve slept for long enough.”

Mary said nothing. Her eyes went as wide as dish plates as she found herself unable to look away from Lorna’s breasts, and the way they hung beneath her as she propped herself up into a reclining position. Mary’s mouth went very dry.

“Is that coffee I can smell?” Lorna asked happily. “Perfect! Please, pour me a cup.”

Mary wanted to obey, but her body was frozen. Had Lorna even noticed how much her body had changed? Mary wasn’t sure, and she wasn’t sure how to broach the subject. Maybe there was a tactful way, but Mary certainly couldn’t think of it. Her brain didn’t seem to be working properly.

“Well, fine, I’ll do it myself!” Lorna said after a moment, not at all annoyed. She clambered off of her bed, and made her way over to the tray Mary had set down for her. Mary’s eyes bulged at the way that, with each step, all of Lorna’s new curves jiggled and heaved. Now that she was on her feet, Mary could see every part of Lorna, and it was sending Mary’s embarrassment to never-before-seen heights.

“Um!” Mary squeaked. Her voice was incredibly high-pitched. “P-p-perhaps you should put some c-clothes on, M-miss Lorna.”

“Oh.” Lorna looked down at herself, musing over the suggestion. “Do you think so? I’m not sure. It’s natural to be naked, after all. It’s good to feel at home in your own body, don’t you think?”

“Um…” Mary had no idea what she could possibly say to that. “I… I just… perhaps…”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Lorna suddenly exclaimed. “It’s making you uncomfortable. I apologize. Here, how about…”

Lorna headed over to her wardrobe. Mary should have been thankful, but instead, the sight of Lorna’s hips swinging and her ass jiggling pleasingly as she walked away from her had Mary flustered beyond belief. As Mary stared, Lorna opened her wardrobe and started rifling through it. Eventually, she picked something out and slipped it around her shoulders. It was an incredibly thin, sheer, purple robe. It only reached to her thighs, and was so transparent that it hid absolutely nothing. Worse, it was now a poor fit for Lorna’s body, and so even with the drawstring tied and pulled tight, the robe couldn’t quite fit around her form. It left her soft stomach exposed, as well as her nipples and her pussy. Far from hiding her nakedness, the silk robe only added to Lorna’s eroticism. Mary swallowed awkwardly. She was starting to consider simply dashing out of the door, before Lorna noticed the erection swelling beneath her dress. She couldn’t keep a lid on her lust for much longer.

“There,” Lorna said, sounding satisfied. “How’s that?”

“I-I-I’m… maybe… something else?” Mary ventured timidly.

Lorna giggled. “Well, I’m not sure anything else is going to fit me anymore.”

Mary paused for a long moment, dumbstruck. “W-wait,” she managed eventually. “You… you know? About your body?”

“Of course.” Lorna laughed. “I could hardly fail to notice, Mary.”

“And you’re just… OK with it?” Mary was astonished. “But… what happened?”

“I don’t quite know what happened,” Lorna replied, sounding utterly serene. “But yes, I’m OK with it. Why wouldn’t I be? I look good, don’t you think?”

“Y-y-yes,” Mary agreed, blushing anew. “But…”

“I mean, just look at me!” Lorna started turning this way and that, deliberately swaying with her hips and pressing her breasts together provocatively. “What’s not to like?”

Without warning, Mary was seeing red. She’d already been painfully turned on, and was barely managing to conceal the stiff erection between her legs, but that was nothing compared to how she felt now that Lorna was making a conscious effort to harness her new, jaw-dropping body. It was more than mere arousal. It was something deeper, and unnaturally powerful. Mary found herself sweating bullets, her knuckles repeatedly clenching and unclenching as a single, primal urge stirred inside her: the urge to breed. She didn’t know where it was coming from. She’d never felt such an urge before. But now, it was all-consuming. She needed it with every fiber of her being. She knew that she’d fallen under some kind of magical enchantment. She must have. There was no other explanation for what had happened to Lorna, and Mary’s own arousal went beyond anything that was normally possible. But she didn’t care. All she cared about was burying every inch of her body into Lorna’s newfound softness as she furiously bred the woman in front of her over and over again.

It took every last remaining shred of Mary’s willpower for her to say: “I-I’m going to leave now.”

Lorna nodded. If she noticed Mary’s fierce internal struggle, she didn’t show it. “Of course.”

With that, she turned her attention away from Mary and went to pick up the chalice. Until that very moment, Mary hadn’t noticed its presence. It was lying on the bed next to where Lorna had been sleeping, as if she’d been holding it in her arms the entire night. That wouldn’t have been surprising, given the way she’d insistently keep clutching on to it the night before, no matter how hard Theo had tried to pry it from her grasp. In the end, they’d let her keep it. Mary felt almost certain that had been a mistake.

“W-why don’t you let me take that for you?” Mary ventured. She didn’t know if the chalice was malicious, exactly, but she felt sure none of them should be left alone with it until they were sure. “I can give it to Theo, and he can send it off, just like you asked.”

“No,” Lorna replied firmly. She wasn’t looking at Mary, just at the chalice. “No, I don’t think so. I’m going to be keeping it for a while longer.”

“Oh.” Mary could think of nothing more to say than that. Her feeble attempt at saving Lorna foiled, she turned and started to retreat from Lorna’s bedroom, hoping she could escape before lust completely overcame her.

“Mary?” Lorna called after her. “When you get a chance, bring up another bottle of wine. I need something more to drink from the chalice.”

Lacking the mental strength to argue, Mary just nodded and fled. In truth, she didn’t know what she was going to do. She needed to talk to Theodore, clearly. They needed to come up with some sort of plan. But before that, before anything else, Mary needed to find somewhere private. Between her legs, her throbbing cock was demanding attention and release, and Mary instinctively knew that she was going to spend a long, long time masturbating at the thought of her mistress. But she was already struggling to fend off the temptation to return to Lorna’s bedroom, go to her bed, and succumb to her urge to breed in the way she somehow knew Lorna wanted her to.

* * *

Theodore was worried. Very, very worried. For the last half an hour, ever since Mary had gone back up to check on Lorna Craft for the second time, he’d been waiting uneasily for Mary to come back downstairs. But she hadn’t, and the kinds of noises Theo could now hear coming from Lorna’s bedchamber had him convinced that she wasn’t going to return any time soon. That left him with a decision to make, and he had absolutely no idea what to do.

Lorna’s behavior the night before had been the start of it. Theo had no doubt that the ancient chalice she’d brought back with her was somehow responsible. The strange, erotic carvings on it had been a little too hypnotic and a little too affecting to be natural. But if anything, it was Mary who had him even more concerned. That morning, they had agreed that she would take Lorna some coffee, and use that as an opportunity to check on her. That had seemed safe and sensible. But when Mary had come back, she’d seemed different. Distracted, and almost feverish. She kept blushing and shifting and squirming, and seemed reluctant to discuss why beyond saying that Lorna had ‘changed’. She’d given Theo a few rough, sketched details that had been deeply alarming, but hadn’t really responded to any of his questions, and Theo had quickly grown worried about her as well as Lorna. She’d almost seemed aroused, but Theo had dismissed that possibility out of hand. Now that the whole manor house was filled with muted, echoing moans from the bedchamber above, he knew different. Half an hour ago, as Theo had been on the verge of calling for help, Mary had blurted out that she needed to bring Lorna more wine, and had dashed upstairs before Theo could stop her. Clearly, she’d fallen under some kind of spell. Now, Theo was alone, and he needed to save both of them.

What was he supposed to do? What could he do? Theo kept asking himself that, and he couldn’t seem to find an answer. He could try going upstairs and trying to get Lorna and Mary to safety somehow, but he didn’t know what he might end up facing or how he could hope to deal with it. He could try calling for help, but what help? Who would believe him? Lorna’s university contacts? They were all a hundred miles away. Her fellow adventurers? They were even further. Should he call the police? An ambulance? There was no guarantee they would believe or listen to him, and if they went in there unprepared they might end up falling into exactly the same trap that had ensnared Mary. Theo was left feeling like he had no options. But he also couldn’t bear the thought of just standing around, waiting helplessly as his friends were devoured by some kind of ancient, terrible curse. After a few more agonizing minutes, Theo made his choice. Clenching his fists firmly, he started heading up the staircase. He didn’t exactly have a plan, but he was sure he had to be able to do something. It was the chalice. It was all the chalice. That was the source of all this. He just needed to grab it, and destroy it. That was all. It was clearly enchanted, but Theo believed that if he hardened his willpower, he could resist for long enough. He had to believe that. There was no other choice.

Greeted with the door to Lorna’s bedchamber, Theo had to brush aside the absurd, reflexive habit to knock and wait for permission to enter. For a few moments, he hesitated, daunted by the seductive chorus of moaning he could hear from the other side. But after a few deep breaths, he steeled himself and opened the door. Instantly, the moaning doubled in volume, and the heady scent of sex filled Theo’s nose. It was so powerful, it momentarily had him rocking on his heels. There was something special to it; something feminine and musky and supernatural. That alone made Theo’s resolve tremble, but he pressed on, stepping across the threshold and inside. Once he caught sight of Lorna and Mary, though, he froze in his tracks, all thoughts of his mission completely forgotten.

They were on the bed together, both naked. Lorna was on her hands and knees, facing the door, and to say that she had ‘changed’ was an understatement. Theo guessed that her transformation had progressed even more from what Mary had seen in the morning. ‘Curvy’ simply didn’t describe what Lorna had become. Her body was impossibly curvaceous, with proportions that defied rational imagination. She was soft and plush all over, but her massive, full, swelling breasts and wide, fuckable, child-bearing hips were what truly drew Theo’s eye. Her body would have looked cartoonish, if it hadn’t been so undeniably arousing. The blush in her rounded cheeks made it obvious she was being pleasured, and, still moaning, she smiled benevolently as Theo entered the room. She seemed to have grown in other ways too; she looked much taller than she had been before, and radiated a majestic aura, as if every part of her had been elevated to something more than human. Her hair cascaded around her face in long, perfect waves, and her eyes shone with both delight and power. From the first moment he set eyes on her, Theo was instantly hard, beyond what he could possibly hope to conceal. Her mere presence carried the impact of a sledgehammer, making his head dizzy and his knees weak. He’d never been a religious person, but now he felt certain that divine beings were real, and that he was standing right in front of one.

“Welcome, Theo!” Lorna cried out, between moans. “I’m so glad you joined us.”

“M-miss Lorna?” Theo whispered. His voice came out needy. Despite everything, it was still recognizably her. Her face and voice were both familiar, even though now they echoed with something supernatural. “How…”

Theo froze again when he looked up at Mary. She was positioned behind Lorna on the bed, with her hands outstretched to grip Lorna’s wide breeding hips, and was ploughing into her from behind. With each thrust of Mary’s cock, Lorna rocked back and forth, moaning loudly, her whole soft, chubby body jiggling and rolling. It was astonishingly obscene. Mary was bright red and sweating from the exertion. Theo had never seen her naked, but it wasn’t her body he was looking at. It was her face. Mary’s mouth was slack, a broad, absent-minded grin slapped across her features, with a small trail of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. Her eyes were incredibly wide, and she looked to be lost in a kind of trance. She didn’t seem aware of Theo’s presence at all, and her vacant gaze was filled with nothing but an all-consuming, lustful fervor. She was clearly using all of her strength to fuck Lorna as hard as she possibly could, and she looked more than a little drained from it, but she clearly wasn’t about to slow down. All around her on the bedsheets, Theo could see thick trickles of her cum that had managed to escape Lorna’s pussy. He couldn’t help but wonder just how many orgasms Mary had experienced. The most chilling of all, though, was that in spite of everything, her lips were moving, murmuring a single word over and over again in a mesmerizing mantra.

“Breed,” Mary was moaning. “Breed. Breed. Breed.”

Theo was almost so enraptured by the hedonistic spectacle playing out in front of him that he forgot his purpose, but after a few moments, it came back to him. The chalice! Where was it? Theo looked around frantically for it, trying to look everywhere but at Lorna. If she caught his eyes again, he wasn’t sure he’d be able to pull himself away. Eventually, he spied the object of his search. To Theo’s surprise, the chalice was simply lying on its side on the floor, discarded next to an empty bottle of wine. It no longer seemed to exert the same allure it had done before. Nonetheless, he dashed over to it and picked it up, hoping that he would still be able to somehow destroy the artifact.

“You can’t stop it that way, Theo,” Lorna warned, as if sensing his intent. She didn’t sound upset or even annoyed, merely indulgent, like a kind mother teaching something to her children. “The chalice is already expended. It was merely a vessel. Now, I am the vessel.”

“Oh,” was all that Theo could say to that. He didn’t doubt her. He couldn’t. A divine creature like her would never lie; he felt convinced of that. “T-then what should I do?” he asked helplessly.

Lorna laughed. “Why not join us?” she invited, her words still punctuated with soft moans. “Share in my body, and my gift of fertility. I promise you, it will feel good.”

It took little more than the span of a heartbeat for Theo’s flagging willpower to utterly collapse. Deep in his heart, he knew that he was powerless. There was nothing he could do. And besides, he wanted to obey. He wanted it more than he’d ever wanted anything. Lorna’s divine, magnificent aura of fertility had him enthralled, and he longed for the warm comfort she was offering him. Like a sleepwalker, he started staggering slowly towards the bed. With each step he took, Lorna’s smile widened, and he knew that she wanted him as much as he now wanted her. It made sense, he supposed in the dim remnants of his mind. She was a fertility goddess now. She didn’t mean any harm, to him or anyone. But she wanted to breed. It was an irresistible, infectious urge that was now burning its way through Theo’s body, rendering him incapable of anything else. Once Theo was directly beside the bed, he hesitated. He found himself just starting up at Lorna as she shifted her weight forwards and backwards in time to Mary’s thrusts, cheeks noticeably flushed and breasts heaving. She was truly awe-inspiring. Every part of her body was raw temptation. It wasn’t merely the hypnotic effects of her beauty that had stopped Theo in his tracks, though. It was reverence. The thought of actually touching such a radiant, divine being felt almost sacrilegious. But with a single smile, Lorna was able to reassure him.

“Theo,” she whispered, her voice perfectly breathy and desirous. “I need you.”

With an unexpected surge of energy, Theo found himself climbing onto the bed in front of Lorna. She smiled at him with approval. All of a sudden, the heavy, constraining clothes Theo was wearing were simply unbearable. His sluggish movements turned into a rabid frenzy of motion as he tore the suit jacket from his own shoulders and stripped off his button-up shirt, carelessly ripping several buttons in the process. His pants and underwear quickly followed. He was in no state of mind to feel modest about being naked. Lorna took obvious pleasure in admiring the slender, slightly-toned lines of his body. Raising his gaze momentarily, Theo managed to catch Mary’s eye. He was still unsure how lucid she was, and she was still pounding Lorna from behind with a fanaticism he had never seen before. But now, when he looked into Mary’s eyes, he could see his own reflected in hers, and he couldn’t fail to notice that he was looking every bit as wide-eyes and lustful as she was.

“Here,” Lorna beckoned, curling a finger.

Theo shifted forwards on his hands and knees, until he was so close to Lorna that he was shrouded by her divine glow, and could feel the warmth of her body against his skin. Then, without warning, she lowered her head and wrapped her thick, full lips around the end of his cock. Straight away, Theo’s eyes rolled back into his head. From the moment he’d entered the room, his cock had been rock-hard and desperately sensitive. The gratification of a fertility goddess’s skillful tongue working along his shaft and eagerly giving him pleasure was like nothing he’d ever experienced before. It was so good it drove all words from his mouth and all thoughts from his head. Theo couldn’t believe a goddess was sucking his dick. The fact that the goddess was his employer made it even more surreal. It was already becoming difficult to call to mind an accurate image of the old Lorna, when the new Lorna was so vivid and powerful right in front of him. Theo’s ability to think about anything at all was utterly annihilated when Lorna pressed herself forwards, using one hand to lift her massive, hanging tits and wrap them, too, around his cock, using her skillful, eager tongue to work the head of his cock while she used her arms to press her tits into his shaft. Theo groaned with need as he felt his sensitive dick be enveloped in the goddess’s soft flesh. He could feel Lorna pressing against him each time Mary thrust into her, and each time it made him moan anew.

“Goddess!” Theo whimpered helplessly. “Goddess, goddess, goddess!” Each moan was a prayer, pleading for more.

“Yes,” Lorna murmured indulgently, not fully taking his cock out of her mouth as she spoke. “I know.”

It was obvious that the goddess Lorna had become was receiving exquisite pleasure from having her servant’s cocks inside her at both ends. She was shivering and purring constantly, her body aglow with heat.More than simply pleasuring her, it seemed to be empowering her. Theo could still notice subtle signs of her body changing, hips and bosom swelling even further as her divinely-gifted proportions were taken to greater and greater extremes of sex and indulgence. Her intoxicating, mind-addling aura of power was growing stronger too. Theo could feel himself slipping deeper and deeper under spell, and he welcomed it. He wanted nothing more than to please her. Still, he was deeply, desperately aware that for him, true satisfaction was a long way off. His new goddess was indulgent, but she had a greedy streak too. She was a goddess of fertility, and she needed to be bred, over and over again. That desire had infected every part of Theo, too. He knew he wouldn’t be able to cum in her mouth. That wasn’t what Lorna wanted. And once he was inside her pussy, he knew she’d make him ride her just as hard as Mary had.

Fortunately for Theo, it wasn’t long before Lorna gently pushed him away, letting his cock slip out of her mouth, rivulets of precum spilling out from her lips. She smiled at him, eyes burning with such lust that Theo trembled. “That’s enough now, Mary. Theo, breed me.”

Responding silently to Lorna’s wishes, Mary slipped her cock out of the fertility goddess and slumped onto the bed next to her, practically collapsing with exhaustion. She didn’t look drained or harrowed, though, merely flush with the afterglow of exhausting, amazing sex. Softly, Lorna encouraged the exhausted trans girl to make her way sluggishly up the bed and snuggle herself into Lorna’s warm bosom. The fertility goddess cradled her tenderly, practically nursing her to her breast. It was a loving, endearing sight, and Mary looked so content, but Theo had no time to enjoy it. He had another purpose. Like a puppet on strings, he found himself moving around behind Lorna, driven by her desires to breed. She raised her soft, round, gigantic ass into the air, shaking her breeding hips enticingly. It was enough to make Theo see red. His gaze locked instantly onto her pussy. He’d never felt such an intense need to fuck as he did at that moment. The goddess was already pumped full of Mary’s cum, leaking out of her in a constant stream, but Theo knew it wasn’t enough. It never would be. She was a fertility goddess. Being bred was her very essence.

Theo didn’t need Lorna to tell him twice what she wanted him to do. Without hesitation, he aligned his throbbing, painfully hard cock with her pussy and immediately buried himself inside her. Instantly, Theo was in heaven. It was as close to perfect bliss as he could possibly imagine. The feeling of giving service to such a beautiful, enrapturing goddess was satisfying beyond belief, and the sensation of her tight, eager pussy tightening around his shaft, eager to milk every drop of cum out of him, was melting his mind with its raw intensity. Even if he’d wanted to, Theo couldn’t have dreamt of starting out slow. He just started pounding Lorna as hard as he possibly could. She responded to his thrusts eagerly, rocking back and forth on her hands and knees to push him deeper, even as she kept affectionately nursing the exhausted Mary. Before long, Theo’s pace wasn’t merely eager, but frantic. He now understood the furious need that had possessed Mary. It was overwhelming. Theo reached out and gripped Lorna’s hips, feeling his hands sink into her softness and clutching at her so hard his knuckles went white, using his grip on her to pull himself still deeper into her cunt. He needed to breed her. That was the only thing he knew anymore.

“G-goddess!” Theo pleaded. He didn’t know what he was pleading for. He just needed.

“Breed me,” came Goddess Lorna’s sweet, soft voice in reply. “Breed me, Theo!”

Theo came instantly. He’d been on the edge for so long, and now that he was inside Lorna, there was no more need for restraint. The release was indescribable, as he shot thick ropes of virile cum into the fertility goddess’s womb. She moaned contentedly, providing Theo with even further gratification. But his release was followed by nothing but yet more need, as his cock remained just as painfully, insistently hard as before. His own body was outside his control. He didn’t break rhythm for more than a moment. Goddess Lorna and her enchanting presence wouldn’t let him rest until she’d milked him for every last drop. Theo was still held helpless in the grip of his own breeding frenzy, and so, tired as he already was, he couldn’t stop striving to breed his goddess more, and more, and more.

After that, Theo passed into a kind of trance. He couldn’t think. He couldn’t feel. He couldn’t control his own actions. He could only breed. The raw need gnawed at him, an unscratchable itch that wouldn’t let him stop or rest until his goddess was sated. He became like an animal, enslaved to his base, primal instincts to rut and fuck. But it was still heaven. Each orgasm pushed him to fresh heights of overstimulation as he exploded again and again with more cum than he’d have thought his body capable of producing. Every sensation was so overwhelming as to be almost painful, but he wouldn’t have traded it for anything. His addled mind was constantly short-circuiting, blending pleasure and strain together into a heady cocktail of absolute ecstasy. No sex he’d had before could possible compare.

“Breed,” he grunted mindlessly. “Breed. Breed. Breed.”

“Yes!” Goddess Lorna moaned, her loud cries of pleasure echoing around the whole manor house. “Give it to me, Theo. Give me everything. Every last drop. I need it. Fuck me. Worship me. Adore me. Breed me!”

Theo came again. He had long since lost any sense of how many orgasms he’d had. His cum was everywhere, trickling out of Goddess Lorna’s pussy around his cock and staining the bedsheets. Theo wasn’t sure if he was just having one, long, continuous orgasm. That was what it felt like. He knew nothing but pleasure and bliss. Fighting and resisting, as he had done before, was now unfathomable. He wanted to surrender. He wanted nothing but surrender, forever. He belonged to his goddess now. He would give her any tribute she desired. Theo came in her again. His endurance was reaching its limits now, but he wouldn’t stop. Not until he’d given Goddess Lorna everything, just as she’d decreed. He came again. He needed to breed her. He needed to breed her like he needed food and oxygen. Clawing and pawing at her soft, divine, impossibly curvaceous body, he continued to pump his cum into her again and again and again, for what felt like forever.

“That’s enough, Theo.”

Goddess Lorna’s kind voice broke through his reverie. All of a sudden, a pure, supernatural tranquility washed over him. He realized that he was shaking with overexertion, and that he’d spent every little bit of himself that he had to give. He wasn’t worried, though. He knew his goddess would take care of him. Theo allowed himself to collapse on the bed. Goddess Lorna slumped over too. Apparently, even her divinely-gifted body had its limit. Theo wasn’t sure he could move, but it turned out he didn’t need to. Goddess Lorna soon gently snuggled up to him, wrapping her body around his in a soft embrace. Mary snuggled up to her too, and just like that, the three of them closed their eyes and rested.

“Godd—” Theo began after a while, before blushing. With Goddess Lorna sated, her aura of lust was diminished, and Theo was suddenly aware once more that he was talking to his mistress and employer. After what had transpired, embarrassment seemed futile, but he couldn’t help it. “Um… Miss Lorna?” Calling her that didn’t feel right either, and it made her giggle, but he stuck with it. “What now?”

“Now?” Goddess Lorna licked her lips, happiness and contentment plain on her face. “I hadn’t given it much thought. Clearly there’s no going back.”

Theo nodded, thinking of her new body. She had changed almost beyond recognition, and her new, divine nature was plain to see.

“But,” she continued, a bemused smirk on her face. “I’m sure that the two of you would be willing to help me find some more acolytes.”

* * *