The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Fertility Therapy (2 of 2)

I wanted to talk to Shelly about what had happened with Amanda, but I couldn’t bring myself to endanger the glowing aura of happiness that surrounded Shelly. She was sure she was pregnant, despite that even the earliest laboratory tests were days from confirming the fact. We spent two days talking about baby names—something we hadn’t done in a long time—and looking at baby furniture and toys. We also made love three times in the two days, although more gingerly, as Shelly was careful of her precious cargo, despite Amanda’s assurances that we couldn’t really stop the process at this point. I was eager to give Shelly another orgasm, but it didn’t work out, not right then.

Three days later we went back to the clinic and Shelly provided a urine sample. It was unlikely to be conclusive so early but detailed monitoring was in order. Once it was sent to the lab, Amanda sat down opposite us again.

“So, I’m very pleased with how this has worked out,” she said, “and I’m as confident as you that we’ve finally got a positive result. However, there is more to this. As I’ve said, Scott’s amazing response to the therapy is singular in its intensity. We need to understand why it has effected him so, and exactly what physical process is leading to his amazing levels of mobility, as well as the other affects. Here, let me show you.” She turned her computer monitor so we could all see it. “This is what Scott’s sperm looked like before the study. Compare it to this typical sample, you can see that it was stronger than average. This third sample is one with the highest level of mobility. And here, you can see Scott’s most recent samples.”

The difference was clearly visible in the video. My swimmers were darting back and forth rapidly, making the sperm in all the other samples look lazy by comparison.

“This remarkable mobility could help a lot of men and women get pregnant without more invasive therapies. It would revolutionize reproductive therapy. We’ve secured additional funding and a whole new round of testing focused on this result.”

“So what will you need from us?”

“Well, assuming you’ll be entering the pre-natal care phase,” Shelly giggled joyfully at Amanda’s words, “then I’ll need to continue getting a vareity of samples from Scott so so that we can perform many types of tests.”

There was suddenly a lump in my throat. “Sounds fine,” said Shelly.

“Now,” said Amanda with a trace of a smile on her face as she reached into her desk drawer, “for today’s sample, I’d like you to stimulate him orally, and then let him ejaculate in your mouth, and spit the sample in here.”

Shelly looked uncertainly between me and Amanda. “I’ve never really...”

“You want to help all those other women, right?”

Shelly nodded, red-faced.

“Then follow my instructions exactly.”

Shelly nodded and led the way into the little room. I was quite erect by the time we were both naked. Shelly made no comment, she merely pressed her body up to me and began to stroke my shaft lightly with her hand, the head pressing gently against her soft belly. Then she was down on her knees, and my erection slid between her moist lips, and she looked up at me, watching my face as she slurped and stroked me. I found myself bucking my hips, fucking into her mouth to the extent that I could, and she didn’t object. In fact she put her hands on my hips and encouraged my thrusting.

It didn’t take much of this new technique to get me off. “I’m almost there,” I breathed, and she never took her eyes off me. My hand moved to my shaft, and I jerked myself into her mouth, and I moaned loudly and filled her mouth with my stuff. She slurped noisily, and I felt her swallowing, the suction urging my cock-head into her.”

“All done?” Said Amanda. I was a little surprised to see her poking her head through the door, but Shelly seemed unperturbed as she spit a gob of my semen into the cup. “I, um, swallowed some of it,” she admitted sheepishly, holding up the sample, which was only a fraction of its usual volume.

“I see,” said Amanda sternly, stepping in and closing the door behind her. “Well, we’ll have to find a way to get another sample.”

Shelly nodded. “What do you recommend, Doctor?”

“I recommend that we perform oral sex again, and this time I will demonstrate the proper way to collect semen orally.”

Shelly looked at my lap. “I’m not sure, he might need a rest first,” she said, “look., his penis is all shrunken.” It was true, I was quite small from the anxiety of this strange situation.

“Well, I’m sure we can inspire him to a second performance.” With those words, Amanda stood up and once again stripped the lab coat off. I was shocked to see that she was wearing only a skirt under it, and her nipples protruded into the air.

“Oooh,” said Shelly mischievously, “you came prepared.”

“I did,” she said, taking a step closer on her high-heeled shoes, “but this material is so coarse against my nipples. I could use some soothing...”

Shelly leaned forward and suckled one of Amanda’s nipples. My erection returned immediately, but neither of them seemed to notice. Once she’d lavished the doctor’s breasts over, Shelly kissed up the other girl’s neck and then they kissed on the lips, and Amanda slid her hands over Shelly’s hips, down to grasp her ass cheeks, lifting and parting them. They slid their smooth bodies together, fondling each other, as I watched, enraptured.

Long minutes later, the air had grown full of enticing smells, and I could hardly stand the sight in front of me, as Amanda’s fingers slid through my young wife’s short, soft patch of pubic hair. “Now,” purred Amanda, “he’s ready.”

I was pushed back on the little bed and craned my neck to look over my chest as the two of them settled on either side of me. Amanda encircled my sticky, throbbing shaft with her hand and pointed it towards Shelly, who was quite willing to do her part and take the thing into her mouth.

I stuffed a pillow under my mouth and watched as they quite thoroughly worked me over, taking turns sucking, stroking, licking, my shaft or gently teasing my scrotum. My dick was purple and straining, eager for what was coming but drained from previous exertion. Finally, Amanda felt my ball sack tightening, and pushed Shelly aside, clamping her lips over the head of my dick, and then she squeezed my cock slowly and firmly as I came, pushing my semen up and out like toothpaste from a tube.

I watched in a daze as she deposited a large amount of the gooey stuff into a second jar. Shelly watched carefully, one hand absently sliding over my deflating member.

“There’s so much to learn,” observed Shelly in awe.

Amanda shrugged. “Confidence is the key. I’m happy to coach you as long as you need it.”

“Thank you, Doctor, you’re the best. But I feel so... so...”

“Horny?”

“Yes,” sighed Shelly, “I guess that’s it.”

“That’s normal, dear. When you’re sucking cock properly it’s a very sensual experience. This would be a good time to practice masturbating. Meanwhile, I have work to do.”

Amanda slipped the lab coat back on and stepped out, while Shelly languidly laid back and spread her legs towards me, closing her eyes as her hand dipped between her legs, deftly touching herself purely for her own enjoyment. Well, not purely, as the show was quite inspiring to me, and I found myself rising to a third performance about the time she had her first orgasm.

* * *

After that visit, Shelly seemed to be turned on all the time, but according to the latest set of instructions I was only allowed one orgasm in the three days, and she wanted to save it. Instead, that first night, I had to endure being a passive observer as she got herself off again. I was quite ready by the second night, when our heavy make-out session resulted in me going down on her, inspired by my stored energy, which resulted in a string of orgasms for her, and then I managed to fuck her for all of two minutes before I lost it.

I was seriously horny again by the time we were in Amanda’s office again, and honestly looking forward to whatever kind of mind-bending sex play the good Doctor would have in mind for us.

“We really need to maximize your output, Scott,” she told me once we were seated. “This research is very promising but I need a lot more of your product in order to really make the most of my team.”

“How can we do that?” Asked Shelly.

“Well,” she said. “I’m going to increase Scott’s dosage of the treatment, and advise some changes in diet.” She handed me another bottle of the pills and a print-out. “But, as I’m sure you’ve observed, there is an observed correlation between the level of sexual stimulation of a man and the volume of his ejaculations.”

“So, we need to be sure he’s really turned on?” Amanda asked brightly.

“Yes,” said Amanda with a nod, “and specifically we’re going to try to fulfill all of his sexual fantasies.”

Shelly turned to me. “What are your sexual fantasies, honey?” She asked matter-of-factly.

“Um...”

“Oh, we’re not likely to get an honest answer from him,” said Amanda. “He’s conditioned not to admit what he likes because we might object to it. You see, even the most dedicated man has fantasies about women other than his mate. It’s perfectly normal. You realize that it’s perfectly normal for a virile man to lust for other women, don’t you Shelly?”

“If you say so, Doctor.”

“Yes, it is. There are two main reproductive strategies for single-bearing mammals like us: to have one mate and protect her fiercely, and to have as many mates as possible. Humans are somewhat unique in the ability to switch between these approaches based on environmental influences. Our cultures long encouraged monogamy, but our males remain always ready to revert to that multiple-mating scenario.”

Shelly was nodding and listening intently.

“Obviously, having multiple mates increases the demand on the man’s testes and prostate to produce more sperm and semen. It has been suggested that this drives the increase of volume of ejaculation when men are stimulated by multiple women.”

“So if he has sex with a lot of women a lot of times, then he will produce more than if he has sex with one woman a lot of times?” Ventured Shelly brightly.

“Exactly! But there’s another factor. Men produce more ejaculation when exposed to women they find reproductively desirable. Signs of sexual maturity and readiness for mating have the most impact of reproductive desirability. Large breasts, dark-colored nipples, and wide hips almost universally increase the sexual arousal of men more than less-developed features, even in men who claim to have preferences to the contrary.”

“So... large breasts make for bigger ejaculations, too?” Asked Shelly.

“In theory, yes. There is another factor. Men also find younger women attractive. This appears to be a separate phenomenon from the effect of sexual maturity. So the theoretically ideal woman meets the conditions of reproductive readiness and also have the appearance of youth and nubility.”

“So in other words,” said Shelly carefully, “the best way to collect the most high-quality semen from Scott is to be sure he has sex with lots of young, busty women?”

“Exactly,” said Amanda, pleased at Shelly’s up-take.

“When do we start?”

“Well,” she said, “tomorrow we’ll attempt to determine the best fit from among potential partners. For now, though, we’ll try another approach.”

“What’s that, doctor?”

“Please come into the specimen room and perform oral sex on me.”

“Oral sex? On you?”

“Yes, I suspect from our work together so far that Scott will perform very well if he watches us engaged in sexual activity before he couples with you, or better yet, couples with both of us in turn.”

“If you say so, Doctor.”

The experiment turned out to be a smashing success. My first orgasm netted almost thirty milliliters, and and the next two almost as much when combined. I suspected, though, that Shelly was skimming some of the profits.

* * *

I no longer questioned whether I might be headed to some kind of disaster. I just went along with what seemed to be making both Shelly and Doctor Amanda very happy.

Per Amanda’s request, I showed up the next evening alone. She led me to a small room down the hall from her office which was dark except for a large computer monitor and a chair.

“Off with your pants,” she directed. Once I’d complied she yanked my boxers down and placed some kind of a nylon compression band deftly around the shaft of my penis. I could feel the cool of an electrode against my skin.. “No touching yourself,” she said sternly as she proceeded to place a series of electrodes on my chest and head. “Now have a seat and relax. You will see a series of images on the screen. Some of them will be of women. Just sit back and watch. The test will take about fifteen minutes.”

She left, and shut the door, and I was alone in the dim light. A few moments later the first image appeared. It was a picture of the sun setting. Some flowers. A series of neutral images, perhaps to establish some baseline measurements.

Then the first woman appeared on the screen. She was a young, freckle-faced redhead, and she was topless. The image showed her body from the waist up. I could feel the band tightening around my expanding dick. After ten seconds or so another image, a profile view of the same young woman, appeared. Then another woman came, and another, at a steady pace. Some were young, some were perhaps into their forties. Some looked relaxed and confident, and others looked nervous. I was distinctly aware of my own reactions to this menu of flesh. Somewhere past the middle, I was a little surprised to see Shelly standing in front of the camera.

After twenty or so women, the series started over, in a different order. I admit, that by the start of the second series, I was erect the entire time, and I was sure that the thing around my shaft had to be at its maximum reading. The third time the series started over with the sunset view again, I heard the door open behind me.

“Very good,” whispered Amanda, “now I’d like to perform a series of measurements with a more time-tested instrument.” She settled down next to me and slid the compression band off my penis, and then replaced it with her mouth. I had to strain, but I managed to focus on the screen as Amanda gently suckled my dick, pressing her tongue against the side of my shaft, glancing up from time to time to see who was on the screen.

Then the screen went black again, and I threw my head back and enjoyed the sensation of Amanda’s ministrations, which soon enough paid off in a delivery of the semen she seemed to be so obsessed with.

“Just as I expected,” she said, once she’d deposited the sperm.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“My predictions of which women you’d like. I’m starting to know you pretty well.”

“Are you now?”

“I am,” she said, stripping off her lab coat, “and I like what I’m learning.”

“I’m starting to know you pretty well too, Doctor.”

“Yes?” She said, straddling my lap.

“Enough to know that you have been waiting a long time for me to fuck you again,” I told her.

“True enough,” she said.

“Enough to know that you will do anything to get me inside you,” I continued.

“Maybe,” she said, leaning in and kissing me on the neck. passionately.

“First of all, you’ve got to give Shelly permission to have sex with me more often. Every day, between appointments.”

“But.... the study...”

“I’ll make sure you get what you need.”

“Fine,” she said, “I’ll send a note home with you.”

“Good. Now, tell me how much you want it.”

“I want it bad.”

“Keep talking.”

“I want you so bad. Your cock is a wonder of science. I need it in me. I need your sperm in me, I need you to fuck me better than any fucking in the history of biology, I need you to invalidate all my data on the limits of sexual performance. I need to feel the rush that the absorption of your hormones through my vaginal walls appears to be causing. I wish I could have you fuck me again and again, and let your semen drive me to helpless oblivion like your hot young wife, but the project is too important. I can’t keep too much for myself, I’ve got to do the right thing. It’s like a drug, your ejaculate, I’m addicted to it, and I try to live with those tiniest tastes of it but it drives me, it makes me do the most ridiculous unscientific things, but I can’t question it, I just have to have it.... give it to me...”

By then she was bouncing up and down in my lap in the sturdy, armless chair. She earned her orgasms, that day, and her reward, which she milked reluctantly out between her labia while I dressed.

* * *

For a few days, sex at home was really good. Then we found out officially that we were pregnant, and simultaneously, the morning sickness started.

Now, they call it morning sickness, but in some cases, like Shelly’s, it can happen any time of the day. She was having trouble keeping food down, and was feeling weak. The doctors said she’d be fine, but she certainly wasn’t feeling very sexy. Thus I was at the clinic alone.

“Congratulations,” said Amanda formally.

“Thank you,” I beamed.

“Now, today you will meet with the first of my selections for you.”

“Selections?” I asked.

“The women I picked.”

“Oh.”

“They’ve all been receiving the serum for some time so that they can appreciate how important this work is,” she continued, “but they are all happily married, and so they will be using a cervical cap to prevent impregnation, and additionally you will not have intercourse with them on their fertile days. They are all excited to be a part of this program, and excited to meet you.”

“Okay,” I said, shifting uneasily.

“So, head in there and wait, and your first visitor will be with you shortly.”

As I sat down on the bed I could hear a nervous, unfamiliar feminine laugh through the door. A minute later, it clicked open, and Amanda stepped through, followed by my first visitor: the red-headed girl from the images.

“Now, as I said,” Amanda was telling her, “when she’s feeling up to it, Scott’s wife Shelly will be here as well. It’s important that we achieve maximum output, and if my calculations are correct, then the three of us together ought to produce that effect.”

The girl nodded timidly. She was standing primly, hands clasped across her waist, looking at Amanda raptly, her freckled face painted with a deep blush. She was wearing a cream-colored peasant top with a plunging neckline and a black pleated skirt which showed a couple of inches of creamy pale thigh. She wore black pumps and her knees were pressed tightly together, causing her to teeter slightly and camber on the balls of her feet. She glanced over at me at last, but when she saw the way I gazed at her she dropped her eyes to the floor.

“So, Scott, this is Holly. Holly, Scott.” We nodded at each other. Amanda walked over to the shelf, where there was a CD player. A sultry, soulful beat sounded into the room. Holly looked to Amanda, and who nodded. Holly stepped forward nervously, and began to sway her body to the music.

It was obvious the girl was not accustomed to dancing like this, not in high heels anyway. She wisely stepped out of them after her first stumble, and then she moved much more gracefully, twirling the skirt up to show me her green bikini-cut cotton panties. Amanda moved up behind her, sliding her hands around her body and over her torso, cupping her breasts before dropping down and pulling the shirt upwards. Holly closed her eyes as I feasted on her smooth belly and breasts encased in a white nylon underwire bra. Amanda put her hands on Holly’s hips, guiding the younger girl in a sexy motion. Then the skirt came down, and then, gradually, the panties. Amanda turned Holly towards her, and put her hands on Holly’s smooth, rounded hips, and they danced in a circle, and then with Holly’s back to me, Amanda unbuttoned the bra and tossed it deftly aside. They continued to dance, Holly’s ample breasts pressed to Amanda’s lab coat, before Amanda spun the swooning girl out of her arms and sent her flying towards me.

Holly stopped herself in front of me, smiling uncertainly as I gazed up at her jiggling breasts. Amanda now climbed on the bed next to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. Holly moved coyly, emulating the movements that Amanda had led her in. Soon I was nude, and out of my head with desire. Amanda was stroking my cock firmly with one fist, while she gestured for Holly to come closer with the other. Amanda coached Holly into position, on her back with her legs spread, and she continued to jerk me slowly while she carefully examined Holly’s patch of red fur and little pink labia. I watched her part the prone girl’s lips, and begin to finger her slowly. I could hear the wetness of the girl’s sex as the Doctor inspected it. Then, she simply released us both, and got out of the way.

I wasn’t sure at first, but the moment I made contact with her body I decided to kiss her. I pressed against her soft curves and her lips opened to me. She pulled me upward with her body, and mere seconds after our first contact, my cock-head was sliding into her. She was tight around me, and I slowly pressed deeper into her. After a while I felt the urge to move, and I did, and she moved with me, and my hand cupped a pliable breast.

Soon I found myself rearing back, eager to make a fuller range of motion into her. I touched and grasped at her hips and thighs and velvety-smooth legs. She threw her head back and sighed contentedly, her smooth red hair rustling against the sheets.

Amanda appeared, now also nude, and leaned in, taking one of Holly’s heaving breasts in her two hands, leaning in and closing her mouth around the swollen nipple, suckling and slurping on it, slicking the flesh with her saliva. I moved long and slow, watching intently. After a long while, Amanda leaned in to Holly’s ear and whispered something. I could feel Holly flexing her vaginal muscles, which resulted in that tell-tale squirting sensation in my shaft that told me I was about to ejaculate. I looked at Amanda, and she seemed to understand, because she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me off Holly’s writhing body. There was a moment where I thought perhaps I was beyond the point of no return, but then the sensation passed.

Amanda was moving into the spot I’d just vacated. She leaned in and started licking at Holly’s swollen sex. Holly took this in stride, even placing her hands on Amanda’s hair, urging her on in a way that told me she was eager for what was coming. I moved behind Amanda and pushed into her while I watched her skillfully work over the younger girl, which led shortly to a powerful but quiet orgasm.

I seemed to have hit a long second wind, and I continued to screw Amanda for a while as she dropped her head onto the bed between Holly’s knees and pushed her body back to meet my thrusts. She pushed urgently against me, and then came, the pressure of it seeming to propel her forward, and she came to rest half-way on Holly’s belly.

I stood up and moved next to Holly’s head. She turned to face me and casually began to lap at my offered dick, tasting Amanda’s sex mingled with her own. I fondled her fleshy tits, and stroked her soft red hair. Finally I moved up above her head, straddling her mouth, letting her lap at my swollen testicles while I jerked myself, and I shot several long jets of high-grade semen out over her breasts, her stomach, and Amanda’s observant face. I fell back on my ass.

“Well, one down,” said Amanda, doing her best to gather up my leavings in a specimen jar. Holly, meanwhile, was sniffing at a gob of it on her finger. “Taste it, sweetie,” said Amanda, “it’s good for you.” A few moments later, Holly’s fingers were eagerly scooping the stuff off her breasts, and Amanda was hurrying to scoop it up. “We’ve got to reward our helpers properly,” she told me. “I wish I could understand what it is about your stuff that makes it so damn addictive!”

Holly, having run out of cum on her skin, had now moved her head to my lap and was suckling the dregs from the head of my dick. “Easy, sweetie,” Amanda cautioned, “we’ve got plenty of time to milk this stud.”

* * *

That first night with Holly, the girls were somewhat wasteful, and only netted a small deposit. It was the same two nights later when I met Sandra, and two nights after that when I met Rose. Amanda had indeed selected a fine assortment of women to keep me highly motivated and productive. On my second visit with Holly, however, Amanda introduced a strange looking little machine attached to a small plastic cylinder with a plastic specimen jar attached to it.

“It’s a collection machine,” she said, “it’s actually a breast pump with a male sex toy adapted on to the end. I’d appreciate if you would use it for your first ejaculation every time. Any subsequent ejaculations you can do what you please with them, but the first one has the best volume and quality.”

I tried it out that night after I’d had my way with Amanda. It was kind of odd at first, but once I found the best way to fit it, and still let Holly lap at my scrotum, the orgasm was very intense. The thing drew the semen out of me noisily. It was my largest ejaculation yet: over thirty milliliters. Seeing the full jar of the stuff had Holly eager to roust me to another performance.

So it was that every other night or so I went to the clinic and one or another of my stable of lovers would sex me. Sometimes there would be two of the “helpers”; sometimes Shelly was feeling up to participating; sometimes it was just me and Amanda. I tried every sex act that Amanda or I could think of. Amanda even let me fuck her ass, something which became my favorite third-ejaculation act for a while.

In the second trimester, Shelly was more turned on than ever, but by the third trimester the basketball on her belly—now, we knew, a healthy baby boy—got in the way of many activities, but we still made the most of things. Seeing Shelly’s bulge made the other ladies hot to get a bun in their own ovens from their own hubbies.

Amanda, meanwhile, had stopped even attending the collection sessions, satisfied to let my bevy of beauties do what they did best. She was making great progress on developing a therapy. “I still don’t understand it, but I know now that your live sperm are causing the effect. It is almost like a reproductive panacea for women—women who are exposed to it spontaneously increase the quality of their ovum, without increasing the number of ovum per ovulation, even when simply ingesting it. None of the other male subjects has responded to the drugs. There’s something about you, Scott...”

Such it was that, one by one, my sex-helpers each got pregnant and stopped visiting me, except Rose, whose husband had sperm quality issues. Each one in turn was replaced with a new “study participant”. I was producing a steady forty milliliters every other night, and I only took one night off when my son was born.

“Thank you so much for your dedication,” Amanda was telling me, “I know you’ve got what you came for, and you’re a good man to keep doing this in order to help all these other people.”

The fact was that I dreaded what would happen to my life if I had to stop taking the pills and having a steady stream of willing sex partners delivered to me. Shelly was certainly quite busy with the baby—not that I didn’t lose my fair share of sleep. She would give me any kind of sex I wanted any time, but she just wasn’t in the mood, and the hormones of her breastfeeding seemed to largely counteract the hormones I was giving her. She hadn’t had an orgasm since before the baby was born. I worried that even the one willing young wife was never going to be enough for me again, even if she was the only one I really loved, even if she still satisfied me in a way the others couldn’t. They all belonged to someone else, and Shelly was mine and mine alone.

Amanda was still talking. “But I’ve got some big news. I’m pregnant.”

“Pregnant? You are such a workaholic, when do you find time to... to... wait... oh.” The implication of her words was sinking in.

“Yes, it’s true, your super sperm have caused me to become fertile despite my birth control pills and now I’ve got your child. I know it must feel like a betrayal, but... I really have always wanted a child, even if I wanted to get married first, but, well, I know you have good genes... I know you’ve changed a lot of things about me, but I think that deep down, I know that you’re the kind of man I would want.... to... impregnate me.”

“Are you planning to bring it up alone?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said uncertainly.

“I’d like to be involved, if I can.”

“Certainly,” she said, visibly relieved.

“Good,” I said, feeling a measure of relief myself.

* * *

We run a very profitable business now.

Amanda never discovered why the medicine, which has only a moderate impact on other men, gives my sperm such amazing properties. What she did discover was that my ejaculate is like a silver bullet for female fertility issues. Any woman who is capable at all of becoming pregnant is bound to do so after a series of sessions with me. I enjoy all of those sessions to some degree or another. A select few of my clients have been so satisfied that they keep coming back, again and again.

It’s true, some of them end up pregnant with my children, instead of their husbands’, despite our best efforts to the contrary. It’s sort of like being a sperm donor. It has gotten a bit awkward in a couple of cases where skin pigmentation or other genetic traits brought paternity into question, but the mamas never have a hard time loving the babies I give them, and the daddys can’t complain about how hot their wives are after spending some time with me.

Shelly and I have two boys and a girl, and I want to stop there, but Shelly doesn’t and birth control is a tough thing with me. Amanda has two boys. We all live together in a big house, and I have plenty of time to spend with the lot of them since I only have to work a couple hours a few days a week..

My oldest boy, Aaron, is seven now. Amanda suspects that he might just have inherited whatever gene makes me so special. In another nine years or so we can find out for sure. It would be nice to have some help at the office.