The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story preamble

I regularly chat with readers on email——or on Kik—@SissyPip If you enjoy my free stories, please help me out by buying me a coffee. Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Festival Special Sauce

It was Tim’s first proper solo festival. A rite of passage for the 19 year old after his exams.

He pitched his tent on the Thursday evening, before the three days of music began in earnest. He wandered the assembling site, scored a hash brownie, made some new friends, and woke up the next morning with a serious case of the munchies.

This was one of the first festival weekends of the new season, on the build up to Glastonbury, so all the stalls in the catering field looked shiny and new, ready for the long summer ahead, as owners travelled from one festival to the next.

But one franchise immediately stood out from the rest. ‘Tranny Treats’ looked part performance show, part food stall. It was already drawing a good crowd.

The bright silver vintage airstream caravan gleamed in the early summer sun like a landed UFO. And the long queue a sure sign it was serving some of the best food. The large elevated serving area, under the neon pink illuminated fairground style sign, making it look more like a stage than a food stall.

Judging from the crowd milling about in front, the entertainment was being enjoyed as much as the food. The ‘show’ looked like a musical comedy cross between Drag Race and Masterchef. All served up by five tranny ‘spice gurls’.

There was the blonde one, in a pink micro-skirt, with big bimbo tits spilling out from a pink crop-top. The ginger one had long sexy curls flowing down over a short silver sequined dress with red thigh boots. Quite a contrast to the sporty one in a sexed up Man United kit with a shorter length black bob, and the beautiful mixed race gurl with a large afro in a leopard print bikini. The quintet was completed by a shorter Asian gurl with long straight black hair, in a black latex body, suit, giving it her best Posh Spice scowls all round.

Tim decided to watch the antics as he queued for food. In fairness, their hotdogs, which seemed the most popular item on the Tranny Treats menu board, looked amazing. The long golden sausages providing the gurls with plenty of comedy material.

‘Ginger’ spotted his mop of boyish blonde hair as Tim neared the front of the queue, and wolf-whistled, drawing cheers from the crowd. It also seemed to signal a hard inspection from the other trannies, and for a moment Tim felt like pray being eyed up by predators.

“Just imagine the babes the two of you would have!” Ginger cackled, gesticulating at the Blonde one, as she prepared his hotdog. That made the blonde bimbo giggle and wink at Tim as she made obscene gestures with his sausage, drawing more cheers from the crowd.

The Sporty one rang a bell, illuminating a garish sign at the rear of the caravan which read ‘Festival Special Sauce’ as Tim was about to be handed his hotdog. “We have a winner” Ginger winked at Tim. “Regular Ketchup, or our Festival Special Sauce on it? Money can’t buy it, we only offer it to our favourite sexy bois.”

“Sure, why not” shrugged Tim, not wanting to disappoint the baying crowd.

The hotdog, and the creamy special sauce, tasted every bit as good as they both looked. No better. The Festival Special Sauce was incredible in fact, almost addictively moreish. He wondered what they put in it. Tim certainly felt full the rest of the day, slightly euphoric, as he enjoyed the first afternoon and evening of the festival bands.

But it wasn’t one of his favourite groups who headlined that night on Tim’s mind as he slept. He dreamt of the Festival Special Sauce and the sexy cavorting trannies who served it. He wasn’t gay, but he still dreamed of them face down ass up as he fucked them in turn, his rock hard cock filling them with a special sauce of his own.

He awoke with a start from the wet dream, hand around his erect dick, sticky with cum.

Despite already being late morning, only the first of his fellow festival goers were starting to stumble from their tents. Tim knew exactly what he wanted, no needed, for brunch as he headed over to Tranny Treats.

“Here cums my toy boi for more of our Festival Special Sauce gurls” Ginger teased Tim as he arrived, making a wanking gesture with her hand, suggesting the sauce’s ingredients might be more than just culinary. “You should try our nachos this morning baby” she suggested.

The tray of nachos was practically swimming in the fantastic, delicious Festival Special Sauce, and Tim eagerly scooped every last drop into his hungry mouth, sucking his fingered clean as he sat on the grass watching the Tranny Treats show.

Time seemed to flow by around him, as he sat there in the warm afternoon sunshine, feeling happy, carefree and horny. The music stages didn’t seem to matter, not when he could just sit here and watch the sexy trannies perform. And they were all just so super-hot. Perfect girlfriend material.

Tim felt he just wanted to take his cock out and start wanking for them there and then. But with a long early evening queue of hungry people around him, he just giggled along as the gurls played up to, and teased their customers with endless sexual innuendoes. How great it must be to be a Tranny Treats gurl Tim thought mindlessly.

As the evening wore on, and the crowds headed to the main stages for the big headline bands, Tim started to notice one or two other young men, like him, sat on the grass, transfixed by the Tranny treats show.

By the time the food stall were closing up, only five bois remained. Each was approached by one of the Tranny Treats crew. “Wanna come to our after party?” Ginger asked Tim with a kiss on the cheek, and all five were lead towards a big yurt.

The inside of the yurt reminded Tim of some sort of Hollywood set for an Arabian harem, all brightly coloured cushions and silk drapes. The bois laid back in bean bags, forming the edge of a circle, as the gurlfriends danced for them in the centre, before each approached their prone man.

Ginger took out a bottle of Festival Special Sauce as she lent in towards Tim, and squirted a blob onto her tongue. They kissed passionately, Tim’s own tongue probing her mouth greedily for every last drop of the addictive Special Sauce.

She unzipped the side of her silver sequined dress under one arm to expose the firm round globe of a perfect pert breast implant. Squeezing more of the Festival Special Sauce over her naked breast, it ran down over her tit, allowing Tim to mindlessly lick and suck it up as it dripped her hard little nipple.

His head swimming happily as if stoned, Tim watched as Ginger shrugged off her silver dress, and pulled aside her red panties, which perfectly matched the red thigh boots she was still wearing. She expectantly squeezed a thick line of Festival Special Sauce along her erect cock, as if she were simply serving another hotdog.

Drooling, Tim just automatically opened his mouth to receive his delicious Tranny Treat. He sucked on the Festival Special Sauce with increasing vigour until eventually a second serving of the warm sticky sauce shot down his hungry throat direct from the source.

Floating in a dream, Tim was blissfully unaware of the same scene playing out around him in the circle, as each tranny turned their pray over, removing their boi’s pants, and telling them what good gurls they were.

It was all ok though. The Festival Special Sauce made everything ok. He wasn’t gay. He was just a good gurl he thought, as Ginger fucked his accepting virgin ass, and blissful moans began to fill the yurt. Before long, warm Special Sauce was being pumped deep into his sissy pussy like cream filling an éclair.

When the circle of naked bodies woke the following morning, the sore sissy bois readily agreed to help their new gurlfriends at Tranny Treats for the rest of the final festival day.

Each dressed in a sexy maid’s outfit, the five trainee trannies helped with food preparation for the last lunch serving of the festival, and then with packing down, ready to leave afterwards.

For the final lunchtime service, the stage like counter of the airstream caravan had been raised to be less of a performance area, and more like a traditional serving counter.

As the Tranny Treat gurls stood at the counter serving the last of the food, the five trainee sissy bois were on their knees, unseen beneath the raised counter. As their tranny gurlfriends worked, the kneeling maids sucked them off, feeding on the addictive Festival Special Sauce.

The following weekend, at the next nearby festival, a young policeman was making enquiries around all the stall holders, including Tranny Treats. It seemed that five young men who had gone missing had been seen in the catering field, among other sightings, at the previous weekend’s festival.

The policeman drew the expected blank all round among the stall holders. Trying to remember five face among thousands was like looking for a needle in a haystack. Still it hadn’t proved a complete waste of his time. He’d been given a free hotdog, with a delicious special sauce, from the Tranny Treats stall, and the super nice gurls there had told him he should come back tomorrow in case they thought of any new information overnight.

Meanwhile, across on the other side of the country, at a small bespoke festival with a reputation as a secret warm-up venue for Glastonbury acts, the latest new silver airstream caravan in the growing Tranny Treats franchise was rolling into the catering area.

Tammy, and the other four new tranny gurls, were all looking forward to putting on their smutty show, complete with their enslaving Festival Special Sauce of course for the five special bois who were lucky enough to catch their eye.