The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Festive Take Down.

By The Slaver

Dec 25. Braydon moaned as his mouth was fucked by his ex-housemate’s cock; Braydon now had no mind of his own, his sole purpose in life from now on was to serve his ex-housemate’s cock. Behind Braydon two Hog-tied men sucked each other’s cock.

How this strange event had come about, had started a few days ago. After Braydon had found out that his housemate of five years was gay. Something which Braydon held in contempt; he had thrown his Housemate out the apartment that very same day.

Dec 23. Braydon was put the finishing touches to the tree in the front room of his apartment. As he stepped back from the tree to get a better look, his cell rung. He snatched it up, and answered it. “Hi!” Said a voice at the other ends of the cell, it was Cordell, Braydon’s best friend. As Braydon poured out his troubles about his Housemate, or now ex-housemate being gay. Braydon had no idea that his ex-housemate was standing outside, on the street across from the apartment.

As the ex-housemate stood in the falling snow, looking up at the windows of Braydon’s apartment; he thought. ‘Please, won’t someone help me? Make that prick see sense, or better still make him into a cock loving slut, who’ll serve only me.’ The ex-housemate knew that no one was listening; but this year, someone was!

Dec 24. Braydon climbed out of Cordell’s Jeep Wrangler and surveyed the scenery. The forest that covered the mountainous countryside was blanketed with thick snow as far as the eye could see. Braydon inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with the crisp, fresh air. “This is beautiful.” Braydon said taking another deep breath. “I told you. My family bought these place years ago, but they never find the time to enjoy this getaway. They let me use it whenever I want.” Cordell said. “But I haven’t used it myself in a few years either!” Brandon sighed. “I appreciate the invite. I needed to get away.”

“You need to clear your head and decide what you want to do. Five years with a fag, for a room-mate must have been fucking taxing. There are plenty of women who would jump on your boner.” Cordell said, with an encouraging tone. “Yes, Sire.” Braydon teased. “But listen, it was only in the last few days that I found out that my housemate was gay. All the time I live in the apartment with him I did not go without pussy!” Snow had started to fall. “Listen, I went through what you’re going through.” Cordell put his hand on Braydon’s shoulder and said, “Never the less, I’m the perfect wing man for you. With my enigmatic charisma, and your body, neither of us will want for pussy over the Holiday.” Braydon laughed. “Thank you, sire.”

“My pleasure.” Cordell chuckled. The two friends grabbed their gear and entered the front door of the cabin. The friends carried their gear to the second-floor bedrooms. Cordell pointed out Braydon’s room. As Cordell approached the master suite, he heard, what he thought was the shower, but that was not likely since the house was presumably empty. Cordell walked into Braydon’s room and whispered, “Braydon, grab the baseball bat in the corner. I think there’s an intruder.” Braydon found the baseball bat in the corner of the room. He followed Cordell into the master suite. As the two friends approached the door of the bathroom, the sound of the shower grew louder. When Braydon and Cordell entered the bathroom, they found a person showering in the bathroom.

A guy dressed as Santa, in a rubber Santa suit and wearing a Santa mask was taking a shower, the steamy water cascaded upon the taut, rubber suit. “What the fuck are you doing here?” Cordell asked. Santa turned to face Cordell and Braydon; he did not say a word. He stared at the two men, as if he were expecting them. Santa just smirked and resumed his shower, practically ignoring Cordell and BRAYDON. “Asshole, what the fuck are you doing here?” Cordell shouted. Santa turned to face Cordell and smiled. Cordell charged the naked man. “What … the …fuck …?” Santa clicked his finger. Cordell froze in place. Cordell tried to speak, but he could not utter a word. “Just shut up.” Santa replied. “What the fuck did you do …” BRAYDON tried to say, but as he moved towards Cordell, BRAYDON likewise found himself frozen and unable to speak.

“Damn! You two are stupid.” Santa said as he shut off the shower, and grabbed a towel and dried himself. Santa walked about the bathroom examining the two friends. “Who I am you both know, but that’s not important.” Santa then snapped his fingers, again. Cordell and Braydon: both found themselves naked and frozen in place. “Very nice.” Santa said, as he admired the two friends’ well-maintained physiques. Santa looked at Braydon “Your ex-housemate bragged about his sexy housemate and his good friend. I had to see you two studs for myself, before I began.” Santa said to the naked man, as he slid his finger between Braydon’s buttocks. “Sweet.” He then fondled Cordell’s ass cheeks, “You boys are hot.” Santa said as he licked his fingers and popped them into Braydon’s hole, Braydon’s eyes bugged. “Never been touched like that before, have you?” Braydon’s eyes expressed his worst fears, about what was happening. “Don’t worry. You remember the pain, but later only as pleasure.”

Santa then took his two fingers out of Braydon’s whole, and then forced them into Cordell’s mouth: Santa then slid the warm, wet fingers from Cordell’s mouth into Cordell’s whole. Cordell winced, as he felt Santa’s fingers massaging his whole. Santa then removed his fingers from Cordell’s ass and stood on the threshold of the bathroom. “What the fuck is going on here?” Said a voice from the doorway of the bedroom, Braydon and Cordell did not move, but Santa turned and looked at the person who had spoken. Standing in the doorway was a Police Officer, with his gun drawn, it pointed at Santa. Santa just smiled, he walked over to the police officer, he stopped in front of him; Santa lifted up his hand and blow across it, a yellowish dust rose from his hand and covered the police officers face. Without saying another word the police officer fell unconscious onto the floor; Santa just clicked his fingers, and the unconscious police officer just vanished; Santa turned and looked at Braydon and Cordell.

“Follow me.” Santa said as he walked to the middle of the master bedroom. Braydon and Cordell walked into the bedroom and stood in front of Santa. “Let’s see what you’ve both got. Stand there and jerk off.” Braydon and Cordell grabbed their cocks and started stroking. Within minutes, the two sported healthy erections. “Stop!” Santa said, as he took a moment to inspect the boys. “Respectable cocks boys. 7 ½, maybe 8 inches.” Santa smiled, as he closed his eyes and snapped his fingers. His rubber Santa suit disappeared, revealing Santa’s prized possession.

“Now boys this is cock.” Santa waved his hand. Braydon and Cordell fell to their knees. “Crawl.” Santa insisted. Braydon and Cordell crawled on their knees, and stopped in front of Santa’s dangling cock. “Suck it, boys. Take turns.” Santa insisted, the two men resisted at first. “It’s no use, you have no choice!” Santa said, as he snapped his fingers. In an instant, Braydon’s mouth swallowed Santa’s rod, while Cordell suckled upon Santa’s jiggling balls. “Suck cock, just the way you like your cock sucked.” Braydon swirled his tongue on the naked man’s thickening cock, he licked Santa’s hardening shaft down to the base, up to the tip of the thick mushroom head, and back all the way down to Santa’s swinging ball sack.

Santa looked at Cordell. “ Your jealous?” He laughed. “Well then you can practice on your friend.” Cordell angled himself so that he could suck on Cordell’s 8 inches. “That’s it. Suck it, just the way you like your cock sucked.” Cordell slobbered upon Braydon’s cock, taking the rod all the way down, until he gagged. He took a breath and swallowed Braydon’s cock anew, again bobbing and tonguing Braydon’s cock as it thickened and hardened. Santa pulled his cock out of Braydon’s mouth. “On the bed.” Santa commanded the two friends. Santa himself then reclined upon the bed, leaning against a pile of pillows. His cock rose like a flagpole. “Braydon, get on your knees, and suck my cock.” Braydon obeyed Santa’s orders. He knelt on the bed and resumed his sucking, rendering the demanded pleasure. Santa closed his eyes, moaned in pleasure and then snapped his fingers. Cordell appeared on his knees behind BRAYDON on the bed, and slid his rock-hard cock into Braydon’s virgin hole.

“What the fuck?” Braydon mumbled, while still sucking Santa’s cock. “Get used to it, bottom boy.” Santa said. Braydon felt an unwanted pressure, “How’s it feel, bottom boy?” Santa laughed, suddenly the unwanted pressure transformed into a unique pleasure that made Braydon’s body tingle. “Great.” Braydon mumbled, in his mind he knew not to release Santa’s cock until so ordered. Braydon bobbed on Santa’s rod. Braydon could not deep throat all of Santa’s cock because of his obscene size. Santa then snapped his figures, forcing Braydon to deep throat his massive cock, without gagging or spitting, just like a robot, Braydon pleasured the naked Santa.

Cordell’s thrusting motion, slow gained speed and momentum. Suddenly, Cordell found himself ploughing Braydon’s ass like the pistons of an engine, Cordell could not, or did not want to stop ploughing Braydon’s ass. Cordell bust his nut, ounces of jizz spilling from Braydon’s virgin whole, moments later, Braydon found his throat filled with Santa’s creamy goo, the excess sliding out the side of Braydon’s lips.

“Good boys.” Santa said. “You both still have so much to learn.” Santa snapped his fingers. Braydon and Cordell found themselves standing by the bed, wearing leather harness. The leather harness and attached metal cock rings fitted snuggly around the boys’ cock and balls. “You look hot, boys.” Santa said, he clicked his fingers, again. “Let’s see those arses.” Braydon and Cordell, both turned and bent over showing their asses. Santa snapped his fingers, a third time, Cordell wailed in pain as, Santa inserted a lobed glass p-spot massager into his virgin hole, Braydon just let out a low moan, as Santa inserted a lobed p-spot massager into his whole. “What do you feel?” Santa asked Cordell. “It feels …” Cordell tried to say, but before he could finish, Santa snapped his finger, Cordell fell silent, never to speak again. Santa smiled at the now mutt Cordell; who still screamed in silence as the lobed p-spot massager invaded his whole.

“How about you, BRAYDON?” Santa asked. “Feels great!” Braydon responded enthusiastically. “Good boys. It feels great.” Santa said, as he snapped his fingers. Braydon and Cordell found themselves astride upon the bed, Braydon sucking Cordell’s cock, Cordell sucking Braydon. “Don’t stop until I tell you, too.” The boys lay upon the bed, pleasuring each other, never stopping, never resting. Braydon and Cordell wanted rest; they wanted the glass p-spot massagers out of their asses, but could not disobey Santa, he controlled them now, there was no choice. Santa stared at Braydon and Cordell as they thrust their hips into each other’s mouths. Santa clicks his fingers and then fades from the room.

Police officer Denning regained consciousness, and then realized the predicament he is in, he had answered a call about a strange figure dressed in a Rubber Santa suit lurking around one of the cabins. Police officer Denning had a faint memory of entering a cabin, going into one of the bedrooms, seeing a guy in a Rubber Santa suit, then nothing. Police officer Denning begin to struggle in the ropes that was binding him to a sawhorse, over which he was bent, his ass now, upturned in the air. He could feel the cold air of the cellar he was in, on his naked body, in a corner, of the cellar Santa appeared out of thin air, once again his was in his Rubber Santa suit. Santa did not say a word; he just pulled a glass ball from a pocket. Taking no notice of Denning screams and cries to be released, and what the hell was going on, Santa broke the ball under Denning’s nose. A mist covered Denning’s face. Denning movements slow down and he stopped struggling, his eyes begin to glaze over as if he is drunk. “You can’t do thish to me” Denning said, his words begin to slur as the mist takes effect.

Santa reaches under Denning and finds his dick. A few strokes and the hunky police officer was sporting a huge hard on that was leaking pre cum like crazy. “Does this feel good boy?” Santa mocks him. Denning nods his head and says “YESH, IT DOESH!” Santa laughed at Denning’s predicament as he watched him wiggle his butt that was draped over the saw horse. Santa speeds up his wanking of Denning’s cock bringing him closer to orgasm, Santa snapped his fingers, a condom appeared out of thin air, and rolled its self onto Denning’s cock. “I need to save all that good cum you’re going to give up, boy!” Denning begins to breathe heavy and his body jerks violently as his cock shoots a massive load of cum into the condom. Santa inspects the contents and pats Denning on the head. “Nice one, but only the first of what will be many big loads of your cum that’s going to break you!”

When Denning had finished giving up his first load, Santa was amazed that his cock was still rock hard, Santa grabbed Denning’s dick, and he held it up. “Look at that, you’re ready to give up another one.” He begins to stroke Denning’s dick once again. The police officer was so out of it he doesn’t even move in Santa jerked all up and down his shaft. Denning’s cock begins to respond once more. It swells and throbs as Santa jerked him faster and faster. Santa shoved one of his fingers in Denning’s upturned ass, while still jerking Denning off. Santa’s finger fucking causing Denning to moan louder as his second load begins to build.

Santa watched Denning’s big balls begin to draw up close to his body, in no time Denning’s cock explodes sending rope after rope of his cum into the condom. Denning lays there bound across the saw horse moaning in his mindless state. Santa relentlessly grabs Denning’s cock again and begins to stroke it. Denning begins to moan “Hey man, stop this I can’t take anymore!” Santa looks down at the bound muscle police officer and says “You have no idea what you’re in for when I’m through with you you’ll be a broken man. And you’ll have misery for the rest of your fucking life.” Of course, Denning had absorbed so much dust that his mind was reeling. He had no idea where he was or what was being done to him even though his cock was so sore from the constant jerking that Santa has put him through.

Santa picked up another glass ball and broke it open in front of Denning’s face; and then he shoved a candy cane into Denning’s upturned ass. This new introduction of the mist pushed Denning over the top and he begins to pass out. Santa sees this and grabs him by the hair jerking his head up and he slapped him across the face. “Hey fucker, don’t you fucking pass out on me!” He brutally slaps Denning across the face, again. Finally the young police officer seemed to come around, and Santa grabbed his cock once more and begins to jerk him off. As Denning reaches another climax his reddened dick, once again he shot out a superhuman load.

Santa then open the box on the floor beside the bound Denning, inside which was a strange looking machine, it was a metal box with a large tube, what looked like a giant condom was attached to one end of the tube; inside the metal box. At the other end of the tube was a rubber milking cap. The rubber milking cap was attached to Denning’s throbbing cock. Santa looks at Denning with a smirk on his face. “This machine will finish what I have started, while I finish training of these punks upstairs. Then I’ll be back for you.” Santa said, as he stood back and admires the sight before him; of a virile young man, tied over a sawhorse, muscles straining, a tube attached to his cock, a candy cane thrust into his ass. Standing there with his arms folded, Santa then throws the switch on the milking machine, and Denning starts to moan as the tube began to milk him. Suddenly Denning begins to shoot his load into the tube on his cock, which carries his cum away to the collector condom inside the machine.

Santa stood there and laughed as he watched the police officer being milked like a cow, the collection condom filled with his cum as the machine did its work. Moans fill the room as the virile young police officer was milked of his precious cum over and over. Santa walks over to Denning and looked at the rapidly filling condom inside the machine. Santa laughed as he clicked his fingers, and vanished leaving the machine to do its diabolical work, on the police officer.

Back in the Master bedroom, Braydon and Cordell still lay on the bed, and continued to suck each other’s cock; but by now both goys balls were empty, when each guy cum, they only shot air. Santa appeared by the bed he looked down at Braydon and Cordell, as they continued to suck each other’s cock. Santa knew that both Braydon and Cordell were empty of cum, but for some time he just stood and let them continue sucking. Finally Santa ordered Braydon and Cordell to stop Cock-sucking; both of them did as they had been told. Santa then vanished, seconds later he reappeared with police officer Denning who had been completely milked dry, and was now as mind-fucked as both Braydon and Cordell. Santa then ordered police officer Denning to stand by the bed, after pulling the massager out of Cordell’s whole, Santa ordered Cordell to stand beside police officer Denning.

Once Cordell had joined the police officer, Santa then knelt behind Braydon; he then pulled the massager from Braydon’s arse. Santa then unzipped his rubber pants and pulled out his hard cock. Santa then thrust into Braydon’s whole, and fucked Braydon silly, he pounded Braydon’s ass fast and hard, as Santa’s cock massaged and tickled Braydon’s prostate, he screamed, as some last reserve of cum shot from his dick, splattering onto the bed sheets. Santa laughed, and then he felt his orgasm build, he fucked Braydon even harder, deeper and faster. Santa screamed as he cum, filling Braydon’s gut with his cum. Santa fell forwards onto Braydon’s back; he lay there panting. After a few minutes Santa pulled out of Braydon, and climbed off him; Santa pushed his soft cock back into his rubber pants, and zipped them up. Santa then ordered Braydon to stand next to Cordell and police officer Denning, Braydon did as he was told.

Braydon, Cordell and police officer Denning’s IQ’s had all, by now, been greatly reduced. The only knowledge in their heads, now, was for Braydon was to suck cock, and be fucked in his arse hard and deep; and for Cordell and police officer Denning it was to suck cock, like good little mindless cock-suckers. Santa looked at the three men for a few seconds, and then clicked his fingers, Braydon, Cordell and police officer Denning’s hair, disappeared, leaving their bodies, and heads completely, bald.

With a final click of Santa’s fingers, Braydon, Cordell and police officer Denning disappeared; to reappear, Hog-tied with tinsel, cocks caged in metal cages, completely bald, a candy cane thrust into their arses and asleep under the tree in the ex-housemate’s new home; a note hanging from a ribbon around Braydon’s neck, from Santa told the ex-housemate that Braydon was now his Slave; and that he could now enjoy Braydon’s warm, wet mouth and fuck his tight arse into oblivion—permanently. But he could only enjoy Cordell and police officer Denning’s warm, wet mouths; if the ex-housemate fucked either guy’s whole, next Xmas, Santa would take the ex-housemate, and make him a mindless, and permanent member of Santa’s Dairy at the North Pole.

Dec 25. Braydon moaned as his ex-housemate cum; Braydon swallowed his ex-housemate’s cum. As he pulled out of Braydon’s mouth: the ex-housemate looked over the top of Braydon’s head, and smiled. Cordell and police officer Denning, both still Hog-tied with tinsel, and candy canes up their arse lay on the floor in a 69 position, sucking each other’s cock. Smiling the ex-housemate silently, Thanked Santa for his Gifts.

THE END: