The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Festive Take Down Chronicles.

By The Slaver.

1. Deputy Kenneth.

Deputy Kenneth sauntered to the locker room. He spent a gruelling 4 hours working out, paying careful attention to his chest. After spending the last thirty minutes on the treed-mill, the deputy was spent. As he removed his sweat-drenched gym gear, Deputy Kenneth contemplated what he would do for the next three day and with whom he would spend it. It was Dec 23, and he did not have to return to duty until the 26th. He started to strip out of his sweat-drenched gear. ‘I’ve not tapped Becky’s ass for quite some time. She sucked a mean cock,’ Kenneth thought as he removed the last of his gear. In his mind, he thought, “Fuck yeah! Becky. A thunder piece of ass.” She was the first person Kenneth had had sex with after he moved state.

Kenneth wrapped a towel about his naked torso, as he made his way to the showers, Kenneth greeted the other members changing their clothes and dressing. The Deputy bathed, and then returned to his locker to towel himself dry. The locker room was all but empty; Kenneth saw an unfamiliar figure standing on the far side of the locker room. The man walked towards Kenneth, about ten feet away, it stopped. Deputy Kenneth could not keep his eyes away from the man. The guy was dressed in a tight red leather Santa suit that clung too its body, a Santa mask covered the guy’s face.

The man opened a locker, and began to undress and soon he stood there wearing only a tight red jockstrap, and Santa mask. Suddenly, as if a switch in his head had been pushed Deputy Kenneth became mesmerized. Strange thoughts flowed through his mind, he thought, ‘Fuck I love that red jockstrap. I love the man who wears that jockstrap. The way it frames his buttocks.’ Kenneth stood there starring, unaware that his towel had dropped to the floor; he stood naked in the locker room, staring at the guy who had been dressed in the tight red leather Santa suit, and now wore only a tight red jockstrap, and mask. ‘Fuck I love that red jockstrap. I love the man who wears that jockstrap. The way it frames his buttocks.’ Again, and again the thoughts replayed in his mind, like a recording.

Kenneth took his hand and rubbed his cock and balls. “That’s hot. I love that jockstrap. I love the man who wears it.” Kenneth moaned, suddenly deep down he wanted that jockstrap. Kenneth did not realize that only he and the man remained in the locker room, the man had entered the locker room while Kenneth had been in the shower and had locked the door. Kenneth stroked his cock, using his pre-cum to ease his stroke. “You want my jockstrap, slut?” The man in the Santa mask bellowed in a deep controlling voice.

“I want your jockstrap. I love that jock. I love way it holds your sweet package.” Kenneth moaned still stroking his cock. Santa removed the sweaty red jockstrap moved near to the Deputy and placed the jockstrap over Kenneth’s head and under his nose. “You want that, slut?” Kenneth moaned, as he breathed in the musk of the man’s sweaty jockstrap. With each breath, he repeated again, and again, the phrase. “Love the way they frame yours buttocks, and cock and balls.”

15 minutes later Santa ordered, “Put it on, slut” Kenneth pulled the jockstrap off his head and put it, it took some time to get his rock hard cock into the pouch of the jockstrap; the red straps gripped Kenneth’s buttocks. Once the jockstrap was in place, Santa started playing with Kenneth’s ass-whole. “You want this, don’t you, slut?” Santa asked the Deputy “Yes. I want” Moaned Kenneth. “You want cock, don’t you slut?” Santa man demanded. He forced Kenneth to his knees and shoved his cock into Kenneth’s mouth. Kenneth sucked the man’s huge, bulging member. The Deputy could hardly contain his throbbing 9″ cock, which had flopped out of the jockstrap pouch. Santa face-fucked the now tame slut. Santa enjoyed Kenneth’s skilful mouth, it had taken weeks to train and hone those skills in the slut Kenneth; Santa man had employed great patience in training his jockstrap slut.

Santa pulled his cock out of Kenneth’s mouth and said, “You want my cock in your ass, don’t you, slut?” But before Kenneth could reply, Santa pushed Kenneth over the bench in the middle of the locker room, exposing the Deputy’s butt, the red elastic straps framed Kenneth’s butt perfectly. Santa thrust and shoved his cock in and out of Kenneth’s ass, Kenneth cried out and moaned as his ass was fucked; suddenly Santa blew his wad deep in Kenneth’s buttocks. Santa pulled out of Kenneth, jerked his cock till it was hard again, and then fucked the moaning Deputy a second time, before blowing a second wad deep in Kenneth’s buttocks.

“Good slut. Wear that jock home all night tonight and all day tomorrow. As long as you wear that jockstrap, you will stay hard, but you won’t be able to cum. You will not go out pussy hunting tonight, but stay home. When you come to your next session with me on the 29th, make sure you wear that jockstrap.” Santa said moving back to his locker. Santa pulled a towel from the locker; he pulled off the Santa mask throw it into the locker and locked the locker door. “When you hear the snap of my fingers, you will awake, but remember nothing that has happened here.” The man walked to the locker room door and unlocked it; he then walked towards the showers. As he did, he snapped his fingers.

Kenneth seemed to wake up; he got off the bench, picked up his towel from the floor and resumed drying his body. Once he had dried himself, with- out a blink of an eye the Deputy bent over and thrust part of the towel into his cum filled whole; after a few seconds he pulled the towel out, he took no notice of the large stain of cum and shit that covered a large part of the towel, he throw the dirty towel into the laundry cart, and walked, sorely back to his locker.

From his gym bag in the locker he pulled out a pair of compression shorts. He could not explain why, but since he had started working out and wearing a jock strap, his cock seemed to always stay hard. The compression shorts help hid his cock from appearing to obscene. Kenneth gathered his belongings and headed for the locker room door. As he passed one of other lockers, he saw a man that resembled his therapist, Dr. Thascalos. Dr. Thascalos grinned as he watched Kenneth leave.

Deputy Kenneth had been involved in a domestic violence case against his girlfriend, in another state. The woman had required medical and psychological attention. The Woman had been Thascalos’s young sister. Kenneth’s rich family had got their lawyer to convince the woman not to testify, she then was given a hansom sweetheart deal to not press for a criminal prosecution. Kenneth was sent out of state to lay low for a few years before returning home. Dr. Thascalos had hated all this, but he especially hated the arrogant, hubris-filled alpha male bully, Kenneth, who had got away, Scott free.

The Deputy had come to his office for anger management, referred to him by his rich family. Dr. Thascalos’s solution—behaviour modification. He employed a combination of drugs to render the Deputy sterile. As far as he was concerned, the world did not need another generation of these assholes like Kenneth. Then, the good doctor trained the Deputy to make men’s pleasure first. Dr. Thascalos then turned Kenneth into a jockstrap loving slut who suck his cock and take it up the ass every time he saw a red jockstrap.

2. Sheriff Cheriton.

Sheriff Cheriton stood looking at Santa and the group of men dressed as elves; that stood in front of him. Sheriff Cheriton had been call to Santa’s grotto outside of town to look into claims that Santa had been seen drinking while working with children. Sheriff Cheriton had questioned Santa about this, and been told, ‘no he had not been drinking.’ By Santa, when told by Sheriff Cheriton that people had seen him drinking, it got heated.

“I don’t like being called a liar.” Santa replied. “I suggest you apologize.” Sheriff Cheriton looked Santa in the face. “And I suggest you suck my dick.” Sheriff Cheriton answered. “This is serious…” Sheriff Cheriton never finished what he was going to say, Santa’s eyes seemed to be pulling him in to a dark pit. Sheriff Cheriton heard a snap of fingers, and Santa say something. Suddenly, the Sheriff felt dizzy. The walls of the grotto started shifting and moving. Santa noticed Sheriff Cheriton wavering on his feet. Santa said to Sheriff Cheriton, “You okay?”

“Yeah. I’m …” Sheriff Cheriton answered. Suddenly, Sheriff Cheriton felt a pressure in his groin. “I need the bathroom.” Sheriff Cheriton said. “Sure, through that door.” Santa said, as he pointed in the rest room’s direction.

Sheriff Cheriton headed for and entered the bathroom. Sheriff Cheriton looked down on his crotch, his cock, was thick and hard, and pressed against his uniform pants. He entered a stall and grabbed his junk. He whipped out his cock, now fully hard and erect. Confused and dizzy, the Sheriff stroked his cock furiously. He closed his eyes and focused on the demands of his erection, he ignored the sounds of one of the elves entering the bathroom. The elf stood near the door of the stall, and swung the stall door open.

“You look good, bitch.” The elf said, staring at Sheriff Cheriton’s well-formed buttocks. The elf stood watching Sheriff Cheriton pumping his cock with his right hand. Sheriff Cheriton turned around and saw the elf standing behind him. Sheriff Cheriton felt lightheaded. He collapsed to the bathroom floor, his hand still wrapped about his engorged member. The elf lowered his green pants and whipped out his cock. “Come get it, bitch.” The elf said. Sheriff Cheriton stared at the man, his cock dangling before his lips.

The elf moved nearer to Sheriff Cheriton, and shoved his cock into Sheriff Cheriton’s mouth. The Sheriff was so dazed and drugged that he did not resist the elf’s forcible demands. The elf smiled, staring into Sheriff Cheriton’s dreamy eyes. “Nice mouth, bitch.” As the elf stood there enjoying Sheriff Cheriton’s blow job, Santa opened the door of the bathroom to check on the elf and Sheriff Cheriton. “He’s got a nice mouth, Santa. Tell the others.” The elf said.

Santa smiled as he entered the grotto room and announced, “He’s got a nice mouth. I think we’ve got a live one.” The other Elves cheered, and clapped as Sheriff Cheriton, now naked; was led back into the grotto by the first elf. The Sheriff was led back into the grotto, by his still erect cock. He did not notice that the lights in the grotto had been dimmed; Sheriff Cheriton stood in the middle of the grotto and stroked his member. The elves and Santa smiled.

Santa approached Sheriff Cheriton and grabbed Sheriff Cheriton’s erect cock. “You like that?” Santa asked as he stroked Sheriff Cheriton’s cock. Sheriff Cheriton nodded ‘yes’. Santa pushed Sheriff Cheriton to his knees, pulled out his cock and shoved it down Sheriff Cheriton’s mouth. All the elves of the grotto followed suit, stroking their cocks and waiting their turn to deposit their load of cum down Sheriff Cheriton’s throat and dump of goo in Sheriff Cheriton’s ass. Soon, Sheriff Cheriton found himself bent over a table in the middle of the grotto. He moaned as cocks filled his mouth and his ass. One by one, each of the elves and Santa enjoyed the oral and anal pleasures of Sheriff Cheriton. The minutes became hours. The hours passed towards Midnight as the Xmas cock-hounds fucked both of Sheriff Cheriton whole repeatedly. Sheriff Cheriton’s FATE was sealed.

3. Chris.

From the window of a motel room Santa watch as Chris’s patrol car pulls up in the parking lot and the Deputy gets out and run towards the room. Chris knocked loudly on the door, there was no answer. Without permission, Chris opened the door and walked in. He stood looking idly about the room looking for the pervs that were meant to be there, but there was no sign of them. Suddenly Chris’s eyes found a whirling disc on the screen of a lap-top on a table. Intrigued, he stepped closer and stood directly in front of it, staring wide-eyed at the display. “What the fuck!” he thought. He found his gaze was continuing to try to find the centre of the spiral as it appeared to flow and recede, he noticed that he was begging to feel light-headed and disoriented.

“Pretty isn’t it, Deputy?” A voice sounded softly from somewhere behind Chris. The deputy hadn’t noticed when Santa had come into the room. “Yessss…” ‘Why was it so hard to talk? And why did his voice sounded a million miles away’ Thought Chris, he tried to turn to face the person behind him, but found he couldn’t drag his eyes away from the mesmerizing blue glow.

“Pretty and fascinating,” Santa continued, “You now no longer have any memory, or mind of your own. But don’t worry about it. Just keep watching the spiral and listening to my voice… listening and relaxing, you can’t look away from it… you can’t stop relaxing… It’s so hypnotic, it’s so impossible to resist. You are going deeper and deeper into trance…you’re completely relaxed… completely focused on my voice and suggestions.” Santa stood watching with satisfaction, as Chris’s face grew expressionless, his heavy-lidded eyes, and his posture had less and less controlled. Santa moved closer to the Deputy, until he was whispering in Chris’s ear.

“At the count of ten, your eyes will close and you will be deeply asleep… deeply asleep. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten.” Chris swayed where he stood, fast asleep, his mind totally blank, he was helplessly entranced. Chris was the perfect victim: handsome as fuck, and with a strong motivation to be cooperative, and obey orders. Santa left the Deputy in front of the lap-top, and walked into the bathroom. Minutes later, Santa returned naked, but for a towel that swathed his body.

“Now take off your uniform.” Ordered Santa, Chris removed his tie, then his shirt, his boots, his socks and his trousers. As he stood in the bedroom, wearing only his black jockstrap, Santa said, “Lose the jock.” Quickly, Chris discarded the jockstrap. As he did so, Santa dropped the towel that swathed his body. Even in his entranced state Chris gazed in amazement. The sculpted Santa sported a monster 10″ cock, thick as beer can, dangling between his legs. His balls nestled tightly below his cock. Santa turned and walked into the bath room and into the shower “Come in.” Santa ordered. Chris followed Santa into the shower. Santa handed Chris a bottle of liquid soap, he then said, “Bathe me.”

Santa turned on the shower. Warm water cascaded upon the two men’s glistening bodies. Chris doused Santa with the liquid soap and lathered Santa’s body. Chris caressed Santa chest and torso, focusing on his chest and cobbled core. Santa turned around as Chris lathered his shoulders and back. As Santa leaned over towards the shower wall, Chris soaped Santa’s buttocks, making sure that he cleansed every nook and cranny of Santa’s stunning physique. Santa turned about and said, “The groin.” Chris applied more soap and washed Santa’s groin. Santa guided Chris’ hand toward his dangling member. “Scrub it clean.” Chris lathered Santa’s cock. With every stroke, Santa’s cock grew harder and longer. “Good boy. Just the way I like it.” Santa steered Chris so that he faced the shower wall. Santa grabbed some liquid soap and lathered Chris’ taut, muscled body. The 24-year old had maintained his physique after leaving collage.

Then Santa stroked Chris’ cock. Chris cooed with pleasure as Santa’s soapy hands fondled his buttocks and the crack of his ass. As Santa tickled Chris’ box, Chris moaned. Slowly, Santa fingered the young Deputy, first with one finger, then with two, then three. As Chris grew accustomed to the sensation, Santa rubbed his cock and rammed it in Chris’ tight, soapy hole. At first Chris screamed as Santa’s cock entered his box, but then he just moaned, enjoying the pleasure of Santa. Santa reached around and stroked the Deputy’s cock, as he ploughed the stud’s ass.

Finally, after many minutes of pumping action, Santa blew his wad in Chris’ whole. Ounces of creamy goo dripped from Chris’ whole. Santa stepped out of the shower. As Santa grabbed a towel to dry himself, he said to Chris, “Face me and stroke your cock.” Chris turned about and stroked his cock. “Faster” Santa ordered. Chris stroked and stroked until he bust his nut, cum sprayed all about the shower floor. He stood there, his body shaking from the impact of his orgasm.

“Good boy.” Santa said, as he grabbed his Santa suit and dressed. As he donned his suit, Santa said. “Now boy, lick up your cum from the shower floor” Chris dropped to his hands and knees and began to lick up his cum from the floor. Santa smiled as he watched the Deputy. When Chris had licked up all of the cum, Santa ordered him to stand back up, with his hands gripped behind his head. Chris did as he had been ordered. “I have a gift for you, boy!” Santa said as he moved nearer to the Deputy; when Santa stepped back from Chris; Chris’s cock was now encased in a tight metal cock-cage, a thin tube that had been inserted into Chris’s cock was lock to the cock-cage.

Santa then snapped his fingers; he and Chris’s uniform, boots and jockstrap vanished from the room, leaving the now entranced and mindless Chris to his FATE.

4. Sheriff Carrington, Deputy Hopkins and Deputy Noyes.

Sheriff Carrington, Deputy Hopkins and Deputy Noyes entered the empty warehouse, guns drawn. The three men were looking into reports of a guy dressed in a rubber Santa suit, who was said to be attacking young men. The three men moved through room after room, without finding a thing. Finally, the three men came to a pair of closed double door. Just before Deputy Hopkins could reach out too open the door, a voice behind the three men made them turn, suddenly.

The voice came from the person they were looking for. “Good evening, Sheriff, Deputies. I’m so glad the three of you could come. The three of you will make the most perfect additions to my collection!” Santa said, before any of the three men could speak, Santa clapped his hands. There was a flash of Bright white light, and Sheriff Carrington, Deputy Hopkins and Deputy Noyes froze in place, unable to move or speak. Santa smiled at the three frozen men. Santa then positioned Deputy Hopkins and Deputy Noyes either side of the double doors, he then stood Sheriff Carrington in the middle of the two Deputies, but several feet away from the doors.

Santa then spent some-time programing the three men, when he was finished, Santa clicked his fingers once. Sheriff Carrington’s uniform, jockstrap and boots vanished, leaving the entranced Sheriff completely naked. Santa briefly ran his hand over Sheriff Carrington’s cock and balls, before he just said one word. “Begging” was all Santa said, before he faded away.

Deputy Noyes and Deputy Hopkins, who had remained oblivious to Sheriff Carrington’s naked presence, reacted to the trigger and immediately moved from their position. Both turned sideways towards Sheriff Carrington and in unison, the three men marched their way slowly into the room behind the double doors. As Deputy Noyes closed the doors behind them, Deputy Hopkins found the light switch and turned on the lights in the room. The three of them continued to march slowly towards a bed in the middle of the bear room, Sheriff Carrington stood waiting to one side of the bed. The two Deputies went over to the bed and removed all the pillows and duvet blanket. They also pulled loose the bedsheet from under the mattress.

Once the bed was cleared, Sheriff Carrington stepped onto the bed and knelt down in the centre, facing his two Deputies at the end of the bed, while Deputy Noyes and Deputy Hopkins stripped off their uniforms without a moment’s hesitation. Their erect dicks, stiff and wet from Santa’s subliminal programming, sprang out straight ahead as they pulled down their pants and jockstraps.

When everyone’s clothing has been left in a pile on the floor, the two Deputies made their way onto the bed to join Sheriff Carrington. Deputy Hopkins moved first and got behind the young Sheriff, right up to his back. Deputy Hopkins sat down on the bed, with his legs hugging each side of Sheriff Carrington, and then pulled the Sheriff back up to his chest before guiding him down until his hard cock was poking at the young Sheriff’s asshole. Wetting two of his fingers in his mouth, Deputy Hopkins’s right hand found its way down below and gently rubbed and poked Sheriff Carrington’s virgin hole until it was sufficiently lubed and loose, then Deputy Hopkins guided his nine-inch Man sausage into the Sheriff’s tight whole. Despite the tightness and his ass being blatantly violated, Sheriff Carrington zoned out mind was completely oblivious to the action, except for the involuntary gasp purely from natural instincts.

Deputy Hopkins guided Sheriff Carrington’s body down until he was firmly lodged onto his dick all the way to the base, with the Sheriff’s athletic ass cheeks squashing Deputy Hopkins’s pubes. Next, it was Deputy Noyes’ turn to join Deputy Hopkins and Sheriff Carrington, but before making his way onto bed, he picked up his mobile phone, and immediately a messaging screen popped up. Deputy Noyes read the message, then simply typed in “We are ready” and hit send, forwarding the message to Santa’s private number that seemed to have been pre-set into it. He closed his phone and made his way back to the bed to join the other two.

Deputy Noyes got in front of Sheriff Carrington and lay down on his back, sliding his head up towards Sheriff Carrington’s crotch. Then, using his hands for support, Deputy Noyes lifted his back and flailed his legs up to do a headstand. With the help of Sheriff Carrington and Deputy Hopkins, they pulled Deputy Noyes’ body up until he is facing upside down against Sheriff Carrington’s body. They pulled their bodies together and Deputy Noyes lowered himself until his head was down to Sheriff Carrington’s crotch level, his shoulders resting on Sheriff Carrington’s lap.

The young Sheriff’s stiff cock was pointing straight at him, to which the Deputy opened his mouth and swallowed the rod all the way in. Likewise above, Sheriff Carrington came face to face with Deputy Noyes’s stiff dripping cock, which he similarly swallowed down his mouth without hesitation as Deputy Noyes’ body leaned in. Even though both guys now have each other’s balls right up to their nose, neither man gagged or showed any signs of difficulty with the cock in their mouths; Santa’s conditioning had instructed them to relax their throats and accept the cock.

Once their cocks were properly lodged in the appropriate holes, Deputy Noyes rested his muscular thighs on the shoulders of Sheriff Carrington and Deputy Hopkins, then crossed his legs around until he had both men’s heads in a headlock, pushing Sheriff Carrington’s face firm into his crotch and Deputy Hopkins’s face squashed up behind Sheriff Carrington’s head. Finally, completing their “body sculpture”, Sheriff Carrington wrapped his arms around Deputy Noyes’ lower back in tight embrace, while Deputy Hopkins’s hands reached forward to grab onto Deputy Noyes’ shoulders and his legs crossed over Sheriff Carrington’s knees, holding everyone tight together.

As soon as everyone moved into their instructed pose, the trio froze in place and their minds became wiped clean. They just sat in their awkward tight embrace, and waited…or rather, they just remained in oblivion from reality. Sheriff Carrington, Deputy Hopkins and Deputy Noyes’s FATE was sealed.

THE END: