The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 33

Dolly told the naked girl to get in the car and drove her back to Scarborough and parked outside Charlotte’s. She took the girl in to Charlotte and gave the girl to her, saying, “Do whatever this lady wants you to do and you can only wear clothes if she gives you some. You now live here and you cannot contact anyone outside here or leave this building.” Dolly then turned and walked away, as Charlotte asked, “What did you do to upset her?” The girl replied, “I think it was my dad who upset her.”

Dolly drove back to Heathcliff Street and returned the car to the garage. After securing it she walked around to Shore Road through the small alley and up to her front door. After opening the front door she found everyone except June and Sylvie in the sitting room with a strange man who said, “I expect you are Dolly and are the leader of this household. I work for an organisation that has an interest is psychic persuasion. It has come to our notice that you have access to some chemicals that can facilitate mind control. I would like you to give me all of these chemicals.” Dolly interrupted and said, “And what if I refuse?” The man replied, “I am not here without the ability to persuade you, although I would prefer not to use force.” Dolly asked, “What brought you here and would you like a drink of coffee? Simone, would you please make everyone a drink.” As the man looked at Simone, telling her to sit down, Dolly projected her strongest mind projection at him and he fell down on the floor asleep. Dolly continued her projection, pushing obedience and subservience to her. Simone went to the kitchen to make the drinks and Dolly searched the man. She took his wallet and found a letter from his jacket pocket and an ID card showing he was a private detective from York. On the back of his belt Dolly found some hand cuffs so she manacled his wrists behind him and removed all the keys and money from his pockets.

Simone returned with drinks for everyone as the man started to stir. As he sat up looking at Dolly, he saw everyone with a drink. He said, “How did you do that?” Dolly replied, “How is not important, what is important is the truth. Now tell us who sent you and for what purpose.” The man was a little confused as to how the tables had turned, but said, “I was contracted by Gavin Richardson some time ago and I was instructed to act if he became compromised. I got that message half an hour ago and I was instructed to take away all your bottles of water and then to eliminate you.” Dolly said, “I know nothing about bottles of water; are you sure you have frightened the right people?” The man said, “I have the right people. I followed you for a day or two when I first got the assignment.” Dolly said, “Well I am changing your assignment. Gavin Richardson is arranging the change of ownership of all his assets. Your new assignment is to eliminate him when he has completed that process and it had been ratified by my solicitor. Until then, you will stay in the back bedroom of number six and you will fuck the little girl in there every half hour, twenty-four hours a day. .Maurine, take him through and cut all his clothes off before you push him into Sylvie’s room.” Simone said, “Do you want me to start making dinner?” Dolly replied, “No let’s go to the pub and see Jeri.”

Marissa and Simone went to get ready and Dolly walked through to number six. Climbing the stairs, she saw the last of his clothes being destroyed and Maurine introducing him the Sylvie. Dolly said, “She is now the love of your life but you are going to fuck her knowing she is underage. Under no circumstances can you leave this room unless you are accompanied by Maurine, even to go as far as the toilet. Maurine, tell Sylvie she must stick his cock in her pussy every half hour.”

Maurine passed on the instruction and they both walked down the stairs to join the others before going to the pub. When they entered the pub, Jeri squealed and ran up the Dolly and hugged her saying, “Thank you for a wonderful day yesterday. I can’t wait until next Sunday. Are you all eating? Find a table and I will come and take your order.”

Jeri served them as though they were in a restaurant, taking the drinks order and food order at the table and bringing everything to them. Dolly limited herself to one glass of wine and they all had a very good meal. As Dolly paid Jeri at the bar, she thanked her for the excellent service and said, “I’ll miss you tonight.” Jeri replied, “If you wear that royal blue nightie every night, I’ll have words with Doris.” Dolly said, “I can’t promise that but if you want to talk to Doris, be my guest.”

They walked back to the house in a jovial mood and then went to their separate rooms, leaving Dolly in the sitting room reading her books while waiting for June.

Dolly finished the intermediate book and thought, “I would like to try this sometime. The bit about hypnosis always wearing off was interesting; perhaps James had found a way around that.” She picked up the advanced book thinking, “Perhaps there is something in here.” She was into chapter three when June returned and they had a coffee together. June thanked Dolly for allowing her to wear the uniform and Dolly replied, “I did not intend to give you a problem but as long as we can work together, we can only get stronger.” They chatted for a while longer and then went to bed. As June put on her silver nightie, she said, “Are you going to wear your royal blue one? It is all clean.” Dolly capitulated and put it on. June said, “Good, after yesterday I am addicted to your pussy while it is wrapped in that dress.” After several orgasms each, two happy hooded females settled down to sleep.

Next morning June was once again in place before the alarm went off and Dolly woke to another orgasm. They showered together and both received another two orgasms. Dolly left June washing their night clothes and joined Simone and Marissa in the kitchen. Dolly had her breakfast and left the house just after the others, and after kissing June and telling her to have a good day.

Dolly walked to the office and was on the phone to Leah within minutes of opening up. When Leah answered, Dolly told her to come to Dolly’s office immediately and not to talk to anyone but to bring certain papers with her. She then rang the computer shop and spoke to Jonathan and told him to come at four o’clock. Michelle arrived at nine and Dolly said, “Today is a big day. Susan is coming with her list and I had a very interesting evening last night. I’ll tell you all about it when Susan gets here, because it concerns her.” Susan arrived at nine-thirty and said, “I have thought long and hard about this list and there are only three still in Gavin’s that I would take on.” Dolly replied, “Well we will need to recruit some new talent. Come, both of you, I have something to show you.” They walked out into the street and Dolly locked the office. Dolly led them down to the end of the street where number 109 was located on the other side, but instead of walking across the street, she opened up 108.

As they all stepped in, Susan stopped and said, “This place looks familiar but I can’t think why.” Dolly turned to Susan and said, “The trigger James put in your head and all the instructions Gavin gave you are now deleted. You will remember what you were made to forget.” Susan stood wide-eyed as she assimilated all the memories as they flooding back, then she screamed and said, “That bastard took away my son’s father!” Dolly said, “Some of your clothes are still upstairs.” Susan was crying as she ran upstairs. Michelle said, “Are you going to explain?” Dolly said, “This was James’ love nest that he used to share with Susan and James was Jonathan’s father. James was also a master hypnotist and he embedded triggers in all his family and friends. When his house was burgled, the thieves found his book with all the triggers recorded and they used them to make Susan forget, to divert Walter’s attention and to enslave James’ family and workforce and then they killed James.”

Susan returned and said, “I had the best hours of my life up there. That man Gavin is an absolute monster. What are you going to do to him?” Dolly replied, “Gavin was one of John Redshanks’ puppets and he has already been deal with. Gavin will soon be a very changed man and the man who killed James was dealt with some time ago. What we need to do is sort out Jonathan’s relationship with Leah.” Susan said, “Why, he is absolutely besotted with this girl, although I have never met her.” Dolly replied, “Because they are half brother and sister. Leah is Geraldine’s daughter.” Susan said, “He will be devastated.” Dolly looked out into the road and said, “You can meet her soon, she is walking this way.” Dolly stepped out into the road and caught Leah’s attention and indicated that she should come to Dolly.

Two minutes later, Leah and Dolly stepped into the accommodation. Dolly said, “Susan, this Leah. Leah, this Susan and Michelle, did you bring the papers I asked for?” Leah said, “Yes, I brought the papers you asked for and should I know Susan?” Dolly commanded, “Leah, your father hypnotised you when you were eight and gave a trigger that could be used to give you new commands. Gavin unscrupulously used your trigger and rewrote your history. I don’t want to restore all your memories if you have been abused. Sit on this chair and then assume I have given you your trigger and go into a deep hypnotic trance. Now tell me what Gavin told you when you were eight.”

Leah slumped into the chair and said, “He told me I was an orphan who was rescued from a horrible child’s home by Gavin’s brother and his wife. I was to call them mum and dad and do whatever they told me to do. Daddy started abusing me when I was twelve and continued until he died when I was nineteen. I thought I would be safe after that but Gavin took over and he has been fucking me every week ever since.” Dolly said, “I want you to forget the abuse from Gavin and his brother and replace those events in your mind with a boarding activity you were forced to undertake. When you have removed all the hurt, you will remember who you are and what Gavin did to you and the trigger will also be deleted. When your mind is stable with no hurt other than Gavin’s betrayal, you will wake up.” Five minutes later, Leah woke up and shouted, “What a bastard, what did he do to my mother?” Dolly said, “You can ask her yourself. We are going to see her tonight. We will go back to the office and you can show me the papers you brought.” Susan said, “Can I stay here a bit longer and I will catch you up?” Dolly said, “Take as long as you like, and see if you are the same size as you were.”

Back in Walter’s office, Dolly sat down at her desk and pored over the papers Leah had brought. Dolly was keen to know the structure of the business when Walter was in charge. Leah had brought the list of directors and the company structure for the years before Gavin took over the ownership.

Dolly got a bit of a shock. There were five directors, two men and three women: Walter, James, Geraldine, Susan and a woman called Nancy Mott. Dolly thought, “Who was Nancy Mott and where is she now?” Dolly asked Leah if she knew who Nancy was and Leah replied, “Her name is on a lot of the paperwork as if she ran the company on a day by day basis. The office cleaner was called Nancy but she retired about four years ago.”

At that moment Susan walked in wearing one of the outfits from the love nest and said, “I remember Geraldine, we were the best of friends, but I still can’t work out why.” Dolly said, “What happened to your other friend, Nancy?” Susan said, “Nancy was Walter’s friend, they had known each other for years. She must be in her seventies now.” Leah said, “My mother is called Geraldine. What is going on here?” Susan said, “So you are Geraldine’s little girl. That was what Dolly meant. I understand now.” Leah shouted, “Will you all stop talking in riddles.”

Dolly said, “Fourteen years ago, two villains broke into your father’s home and after finding his secret hideaway, they found your father’s book containing all the hypnotic triggers he had embedded into his family and friends. These villains, after killing your father, used these triggers to take over and subjugate the innocent. They gave you, your mother, Susan and Walter and probably Nancy plus many others, different histories. Their biggest mistake was to tell Walter, an eminent chemist, to forget his development career and concentrate on something else. He created a mind control compound and then he created me. I was not sure why he made a big thing to protect me from hypnosis, but his subconscious must have been out for revenge. I am now intent on restoring Walter’s empire to what it was and to exercise Walter’s need for revenge. What I don’t understand is why your father would hypnotise an eight year old child.”

Susan said, “I can answer that. He did the same to Jonathan; it was so they would be clever and use more of their brains. Leah was destined to be the best civil engineer in the land and Jonathan was to be the best architect.” Leah said, “That doesn’t make any sense. Why make a girl to be an engineer and make the boy to be an architect? Wait, this Jonathan we are talking about, is that my Jonathan?” Susan said, “The reason your father chose those professions was so you would both follow your mothers. Your mother is a civil engineer and I am an architect, and yes, unfortunately you have fallen for your half brother and he is besotted with you.” Dolly said, “So Geraldine was a civil engineer; what was Nancy and did you study civil engineering, Leah?” Susan said, “Nancy is a professor of civil engineering.” Leah interrupted, “No, I was not allowed to go to college. Gavin said dogs bodies didn’t need educating, although I never had problems learning at school.”

Dolly said, “Does anyone know where Nancy is now?” Leah said, “When Gavin allowed her to retire, she disappeared off the face of the earth.” Dolly continued, “We have to find her; I will ask Gavin. Ladies, we are taking over. I propose we speak to Geraldine and get Walter’s development company back on track. I will take Walter’s position, Geraldine will have to take Nancy’s, Susan can take James’ and Michelle can take Susan’s.” Michelle said, “I am not an architect.” Dolly replied, “No but you are a chartered accountant and we will need someone to ensure we always have a positive cash flow.” Michelle continued, “What about my job here?” Dolly said, “I have someone in mind that could do the day to day drudgery if you were to give her half a day per week to keep her on track.”

Michele continued, “You have more confidence in me than I have in myself. I will do whatever you want me to.” Susan said, “You have restored my memories and I would like to take up this challenge of running the architects business and be on the board of the development company. I am sure I can emulate James.” Leah said, “What about me?” Dolly replied, “You, young lady, are going back to school. You will need ‘A’ levels to get into university and you are going to be the best civil engineer in the land so you can take over from your mother in due course.”

Dolly said, “Let’s take a look at number 109. You haven’t been in there for some time, Susan.” Dolly locked the office and led her three companions back to the end of Heathcliff Street. As she opened to door from the street, Susan exclaimed, “This is much cleaner than I remember it. What have you been doing?” Dolly said, “I had a little help. Come and meet Michelle’s understudy.” They walked through the ground floor and up the stairs. The general office was finished so Dolly walked into the board room and found Judith on her knees and Pamela polishing the large table. Dolly said, “Ladies, let me introduce you to Pamela and Judith. Pamela will become the payroll clerk and accounts manager for the two enterprises and Judith is going to be the managing director of the cleaning company so that we keep everything spic and span. They are filling in time by cleaning this accommodation for Susan. Pamela was another victim of an evil mind control event. And Judith was unfortunate to have two very evil sisters that kept her from achieving anything, but she is now free of them.”

Michelle moved close to Pamela and started chatting. Leah started chatting with Judith and Susan turned to Dolly and said, “Are you making it a quest to right the wrongs of others?” Dolly said, “Only those I come across in my pursuit to avenge Walter.” Susan replied, “I seem to remember that Nancy and Walter shared a large house in Newbiggin, just outside Filey.” Dolly said, “Do you fancy a drive?” Dolly said in a commanding voice, “Judith would it be an imposition if you were to finish up here alone? Michelle, would you take Pamela back to our office and show her the setup there, while Susan, Leah and I attempt to find Nancy?”

Judith replied, “I don’t mind at all. I just love this work.” Michelle said, “Come Pamela, and I will show what needs to be done.” Dolly led Susan and Leah to her garage and into the x-type. After the garage was secured they drove out of Scarborough on the A165, heading to Filey. As they neared Newbiggin, Susan said, “If I remember correctly, it should be just around the next corner. There are, a pair of large gate posts on the right.” Dolly slowed and as she approached the gate posts, and Susan said, “This is it, turn in here.” Dolly navigated the car into the long drive and thought, “This is a much better house for Walter.” They stopped in front of a large country manor house that by the size must have a dozen bedrooms.

After the car was parked they all got out and Dolly rang the door bell. There was no answer for several minutes and then an old woman came around from the back of the house and as she walked up to them, Leah said, “It’s her.” The woman said, “I’m sorry, the front door is too stiff for me to open so I use the kitchen door. Is that you Leah and what do I owe this pleasure?” Dolly projected her mind into the woman and projected freedom from hypnotic enslavement and obedience to her. Susan said, “Do you remember me Nancy? It’s Susan.” Nancy looked as though she was going to faint and Dolly caught her and then Dolly and Susan helped her back around to the kitchen. When she was sitting in an old rocking chair, Dolly said, “The trigger embedded by James that was criminally exploited by Gavin is now deleted and purged out of your subconscious and you are now to remember who you were and everything that evil bastard did to you and what happened.”

Nancy closed her eyes and moaned as the memories came flooding back. Dolly could not bear to see the anguish that Nancy was going through, so she excused herself and went to stand outside. She looked across the park land at the back of the house and wandered off in the direction of a small lake. She stood on the shore for quite a while, thinking of all the evil things she would do to Gavin, and Paul if he ever came back.

In the house, Nancy stopped moaning and opened her eyes and this time the eyes were those of an intelligent active woman, not those of a tired old servant. She looked at Susan and said, “Susan, it is so nice to see you again. Are you also free of this evil encumbrance?” Susan replied, “Yes, I was freed this morning.” Nancy said, “How did it happen? What is different? It has been nearly fifteen years.” Leah said, “You need to speak to Dolly; she is Walter’s secret weapon.”

Nancy asked, “Where is this Dolly?” Leah replied, “She stepped outside when you started to moan.” Nancy stood and walked to the door. Susan and Leah followed her outside. Nancy saw Dolly by the lake and started walking towards her. Susan and Leah walked after her, a few paces behind.

As Nancy approached Dolly, she turned and asked, “Are you feeling better?” Nancy replied, “I feel much better, but I don’t know you so why have you done this and how did you do it?” Dolly said, “I only learned of your existence a couple of hours ago, and the reason is because Walter created me to dispense justice on his enemies, although he did not know who the real enemies were.” Nancy said, “Where is Walter and what has he been doing all this time?”

Dolly said, “Walter is dead he died of a heart attack last year.” Nancy said, “I will kill that man for keeping us apart at the end. How are you related to Walter? I don’t remember you.”

Dolly started walking around the lake and replied, “Gavin made Walter lose interest in property development and to concentrate on something else. Being a very clever man, Walter concentrated on his chemical expertise to come up with a mind control drug. He then kidnapped me and used his drugs to make me what I have become, although I don’t think he had any concept of what it would finally do.” Dolly went on to relate the whole story of what Walter did to her and then Roland, Silvia and finally Simone. Then she explained that having digested more of the drug than anyone else and with the final dose of two bottles combined with five hour of repeating Walter’s script in her subconscious, it had resulted in her becoming what she was. She went on to explain that she did not know why Walter had made such a stance protecting her from hypnosis until she found James’ books. Dolly then described how she had discovered the path that had led her to Nancy. Telling the whole story had taken so long that they had walked around the lake twice. Susan and Leah had given up long ago and had gone back to the house. Nancy asked, “What are you going to do with all the villains? Gavin and Paul were just foot soldiers; John Redshank was the brains behind them with his Russian mafia friend.” Dolly replied, “They are both dead.” Nancy said, “A pity; it would have been nice to see them squirm.”

On the way back to the house, Dolly asked, “Did Walter have a rubber fetish before James or as a result of James?” Nancy replied, “I think James gave him that. One day Walter was maligning James and his silly fetish and the next day he had embraced it totally.” Dolly asked, “Did James give you the same treatment?” Nancy replied, “He didn’t get the chance. I went away on business that afternoon, and James was killed while I was away. When I came back, Gavin was waiting.”

Dolly said, “I am going to take over where Walter left off. Would you be willing to help?” Nancy said, “Of course I would. Come and have a cup of tea and you can tell me your plans.” While they were having tea, Dolly gave a brief summary of her aims and Nancy asked about Walter’s other family, saying, “You realise you are Walter’s third family but you definitely seem to be the best. What happened to the others? Did they all come to his funeral?” Dolly replied, “They all came to the funeral except Justin, who was in Australia and Walter gave me very specific instructions regarding Fiona, Justin, Imogen and Patty.” Nancy said, “I can understand him wanting to take out his revenge on Fiona and Justin but Imogen and Patty were his favourites. He used them to rescue Rosemary and Averill from their mother. Are you sure he targeted them and not Gavin?”

Dolly said, “I will ask Gavin when I see him next and make sure.” Then Dolly turned to Susan and said, “We had better be going. Jonathan is coming around to the office so I can take you all to see Geraldine.” Nancy said, “You must all come back and see me once everything has been fully restored.” Dolly agreed and Nancy walked them out to the car.

On the way back to Scarborough, Leah asked, “What will happen to Jonathan and me?” Dolly said, “That will depend on your respective mothers but as far as I am concerned, brothers and sisters should love each other and as long as you refrain from having children, you should both have fun.”

Susan said, “Wait until we are all together before we discuss it and we will reach a decision together.”

For the remainder of the journey, they discussed Nancy and the change in her stance and appearance after she got her intelligence back. Dolly parked in the street outside the office and they all trouped in. Michelle was still with Pamela who was looking delighted. As Dolly entered, Pamela rushed up to her and hugged her saying, I would love to work for you here and do this job.” Michelle said, “I am very happy; she understands all the processes and has even used Sage before. I don’t know how you do it Dolly. You seem to have an instinct in knowing what people can do and your faith in them gives them so much encouragement, they just want to do their best for you.” Dolly replied, “If that includes you, Michelle, I am more than happy.” Michelle replied, “Your mind has ensured that I will always strive to please you.”

Before anyone could say anything more, Jonathan came in, and seeing, Leah he hugged and kissed her. Dolly said, “Pamela, I am sorry but you will have to sleep where you did last night. I will find you something suitable when I get all these other issues out of the way. Come Susan, Jonathan and Leah, we are going for a ride.”

Susan got in the front by Dolly and the youngsters got in the back. The car was soon speeding its way to Geraldine’s home. As Dolly turned into the drive, Leah shouted, “I remember this house!” As Dolly parked in front of the large house, Geraldine opened the front door and Leah ran to her and hugged her was such ferocity that Geraldine was left panting when Leah released her. Leah said, “I have missed you more that I can ever say; there are not enough zeros in infinity.” Geraldine replied, “I cannot believe that my little girl has grown into such a beauty. That bastard has taken away a mother’s joy of seeing her daughter blossom.” As Jonathan approached, Geraldine said, “You must be Jonathan. You have grown into such a handsome man; you look very much like your father. Susan, it has been much too long. That horrible man had robbed us of nearly fifteen years. Come in, all of you. We have a lot of catching up to do.”

Susan sat down on a two seater settee and Geraldine sat down beside her and said, “I don’t think I ever thanked you before for being James’ fetish half. Unfortunately he could not get that from me and I wanted us so much to be friends. I tried to persuade him to let you move in here with us, but Gavin stepped in just after he agreed. Are you comfortable where you are or would you like to move in with us?” Susan replied, “I don’t know if you have noticed but we might have a problem. Jonathan and Leah have become an item, even before Dolly freed them from Gavin.” Geraldine said, “I don’t see the problem. James often said wouldn’t it be nice if they were to marry. That is why he refused to be named on Jonathan’s birth certificate.” Leah had been listening and said, “Thank you Mummy and when did Daddy become so liberated?” Geraldine said, “I have never seen a man happier than the day he came home and I told him I was pregnant with you.” He had just come from Susan and she had given him similar news. He was ecstatic; both his loves having his child.” Jonathon said, “I am slow. I have only got to the fact that Leah and I are related. I knew she was very special and if no one objects, I would like to marry her as soon as possible.”

Susan said, “I have no problem and yes Gerry, we would love to move in with you. To sleep under James’ roof is my idea of heaven.” Dolly said, Well you all seem to be set. I’ll pick you up from here tomorrow at nine-thirty, and we will be away all day. Leah, you will need to go to work tomorrow and ensure Gavin does not try to sabotage something. Geraldine, I would like you to think about work again. We need a civil engineer at the head. Are you prepared to take on Nancy’s role?” Geraldine said, “What happened to Nancy, is she alright?” Dolly replied, “I will let Susan update you. I am off and I will see you tomorrow.” Then she looked Jonathan in the eyes and said, “Your father’s trigger is now deleted and purged and you will remember all the things that Gavin or anyone else has told you to forget.” As Dolly reached the front door, she heard Jonathon shout, “That evil malicious bastard! I had an idyllic childhood with a loving father and a lovely little sister and he took that away! For the last fourteen years I have been angry at my father for deserting us.”

Dolly drove back to Scarborough and parked the car in the garage and then walked up Heathcliff Street to Doris’ hairstylists. When she got there, Rory’s shop was closed but the door to Doris’ shop was open. Dolly stepped inside and heard raised voices coming from the back room. Dolly pushed her head through the curtain and saw Doris sitting in a chair and Gavin standing over her. Gavin was holding a gun and waved it as he shouted. Dolly shouted, “Drop your gun and stop breathing. Gavin dropped the gun and it clattered on the floor. While his face tuned blue, Dolly untied Doris from the chair. Doris said, “What has got into him?” Dolly responded, “Tie him up and then we will ask him.” Doris used the rope that he had used on her to bind his arms and legs. As she stood up, Dolly said, “You can breathe again and you will tell us what you are doing here.” Gavin sucked in several lungs full of air and then said, “You instructed that after I transfer all my assets, I should pay a visit to Doris and ask for the full treatment. I have arranged for the transfer all the assets to be completed in the morning so I was trying to persuade Doris to redefine her full treatment.” Dolly said, “So you were trying to find a way to avoid your punishment. After what your brother and then you did to Leah, do you really expect that I would allow you an easy way out?” Gavin replied, “I have been ducking and diving for years, keeping my head above water.” Dolly said, “Tell me, what instructions you gave Susan and Jonathan when you first enslaved them?”

Gavin said, “James had two women who loved him, where I had none, so I made Susan forget him and believe that she was raped by a drunk that resulted in her getting pregnant and then I made Jonathan forget about his happy childhood and I made him angry. I then took Geraldine and made her life a living hell, looking after me and someone else’s children and having to do every little thing we said.”

Dolly asked, “Whose children were they?” Gavin replied, “They were mine; my slut of a wife died in childbirth.”

“Doris, I think it is time to start your treatment. Give him the injections you would give during the full process but give him double,” Dolly said firmly. Gavin squirmed on the floor as Doris injected him in the arm three times and in the throat twice. She then produced a huge syringe full of hormones and injected that in his ass. Doris said, “Help me put him in the chair and I will start his facial changes.” Dolly said, “Gavin, you are forbidden to fight Doris or to try avoiding your punishment. You will do whatever Doris tells you to do and you will tell me what you did to Walter in respect of his family.”

Gavin said, “I made a mistake with Walter. I made him concentrate on something else because I could not dim his intelligence and I found he had two daughters, one of whom was a hypnotist. So I made him fall out with them and blame them for his condition.” Dolly said, “Where is James’ book?” Gavin said, “It is in my car outside.”

Dolly took the keys from Gavin’s pocket and said, “While you are taking his body hair off Doris, cut his cock off.” Dolly projected her mind at Gavin and her anger destroyed his free will and made him subservient to every living thing on the planet.

Dolly walked out to the car and extracted the book from a briefcase on the back seat. Dolly then locked the car and walked home with the keys, leaving Doris to perform her sex change procedures on Gavin.

She was still seething when she opened to front door and Simone said, “We were worried. Is everything all right?” Dolly said, “That depends,” and walked into number six. She walked up the stairs and into Maurine’s bedroom where Maurine was reading a book. Maurine looked up and, seeing the fire in Dolly’s eyes, said very meekly, “What can I do for you?” Dolly said, “Take that slut out so she can use a public phone and get her to phone Imogen and Patty. I want her to restore their minds and get them to come here urgently.” Maurine did not put her book down fast enough and Dolly shouted, “NOW, and come and tell me when it is done.” Ten seconds later Maurine was leading Sylvie down the stairs.

Dolly returned to number four and sat in the sitting room, reading James’ book. She found the section on all the planning departments within which he had established spies and thought, “That is tomorrow taken care of.” She looked through all the other pages where each page was assigned to one person and where James had recorded the trigger and what he had done. Gavin had written underneath what he had done subsequently to each of James’ family and friends. When she came to Walter, she saw what James had done and here there were two subsequent recordings, one when Gavin redirected his interest and the second where he had driven a wedge between Walter and his favourite children.

Marissa entered the sitting room and said, “Has something happened? You seem to be incensed about something.” Dolly replied, “I learned this evening that Walter had been compromised three times, once by James and twice by Gavin and that Imogen and Patty were innocent. I know Silvia would have done something to them before they left and because I believed it was Walter’s wish, I left it alone. I should have respected my original intuition and stepped in. If Silvia has caused irreparable damage, Maurine and Helen will be out of jobs.” Marissa asked, “Would you like to have dinner? It is nearly ready.” Dolly replied, “The way I feel right now, I am not safe to be near people. I’ll have mine in here, on a tray.”

Alone, Dolly thought, “Poor Walter, no wonder he created the MC formula and then me; his subconscious was fighting back. Don’t worry Walter, you will have your revenge and I will look after Nancy, but what have I allowed Imogen and Patty to get into...” Dolly had noticed one fact that had until now eluded her. On the top of each page in James’ book was the full name of each victim, but on the page after “Mr. Walter Henry Page” was “Mrs. Nancy Jane Page.”

On Walter’s page the first section of Gavin’s comments were “Forget interest in property development and love of Nancy and concentrate on something not related to property development at all.”

Marissa brought a tray of food in and left it with Dolly. Dolly picked at the food; she was not feeling particularly hungry but it tasted nice so she slowly ate it all. As she was placing her knife and fork on the empty plate, Maurine and Sylvie came back. Maurine took Sylvie to her bedroom and then returned to Dolly. She waited for Dolly to look up and then said, “Mission accomplished. Imogen answered the phone and had to go out and find Patty but she managed to find her. They are both staying at home tonight and coming here by train tomorrow.” Dolly replied, “Thank you. When you go back to your slut, punish her until your hand hurts and then tell her she is very lucky to have air in her lungs and not sea water. You were very close to being out of a job. One more slip from her and you will be.”

Maurine returned to number six and Dolly took the tray out to the kitchen. Marissa and Simone where sitting at the table, and Marissa said, “What has changed today that has upset you so much?” Dolly replied, “One thing that has always mystified me was why Walter left a thriving property development business to hide in this house. What I learned today was that his business partner was a master hypnotist with a latex fetish and he hypnotised Walter and gave him the same fetish, and while doing that he left a trigger that could be used by anyone and wrote that trigger in a book. Two unscrupulous crooks found the book and used it to ruin a number of lives. Walter was married and they made him forget his wife and his business and then tried to take over. I also learned that when they discovered that one of his close family was a hypnotist, they panicked and drove a wedge between him and his family. There were three things I did not understand about Walter and now I have discovered that they were all as a result of someone else.” Simone asked, “What were the three things?” Dolly said, “Leaving his thriving business, where his latex fetish came from, and why he fell out with Imogen and Patty after what they did for him.”

Simone said, “You need to find out if Silvia did anything to Imogen and Patty while she was in control. She had absolute control over all of us, including Walter’s family.” Dolly asked, “Marissa, will you please go and ask Sylvie if she had done anything that would compromise Averill and Rosemary and take a plastic bag with you. If she says yes, put the bag over her head and seal it.” As Marissa left the room carrying a plastic bag, Simone asked, “You really would end her life wouldn’t you.” Dolly said, “Yes I would. She has crossed me one time too many.”

End of chapter 33