The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Subject

Disclaimer: This story is meant only for adults. People who are not adults should not be reading this story. All relevant characters are of an appropriate age to partake in such activities. This is a fictional story about fictional characters performing actions which in some cases are very much fictional. It is not intended to portray realistic events in any way, shape or form.

* * *

“What is it that you want?”

“Ah wanneh... brekfuss...” Claire yawned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Something was off. She knew for a fact her bed was not quite this soft. Nor was it quite this big. Then she noticed the woman standing next to the bed. She screamed.

“Shh... Calm down, dear. Such behaviour does not become you. ” The woman spoke softly.

Claire scrambled backwards, but her attempt was cut short by the bed’s headboard. She skittered along the headboard, away from the woman at the side of her bed. She tumbled backwards off the bed, although she didn’t realize until she felt a dull pain in her butt when trying to get up.

The woman looked concerned. “Oh dear, I suppose I was not clear enough. You must calm down.”

Strangely enough, as soon as the woman had spoken Claire did feel calmer. Her fear wasn’t gone, but it felt much more distant, almost as if it wasn’t relevant to the current situation. Claire looked at the woman again and gasped. She only now noticed just how beautiful this woman was. A flowing black and red dress covered a slender figure and brought out the earthen tone of her skin. Black hair curled wavily, framing her face. Her face fascinated Claire. Deep brown eyes, from which emanated a expectation of being in complete control, were set in an almost carved face, which betrayed a hint of youthfulness that Claire had not expected to find there.

The woman brought a hand to her face and giggled. “Ah, yes I should have expected that I could have that effect on people.” Claire felt her heartbeat increase as she heard the woman’s giggle, a blush covered her cheeks. “My apologies, dear. Let me help you out.” Immediately, Claire felt the calm again she had experienced previously.

“There, does that not feel much better, dear?” The woman clapped her hands together once and smiled. “Now, I do believe it was breakfast you wanted?” Suddenly she stood next to Claire and extended a hand. “Come along now.”

Claire took the hand and the next moment she found herself standing in a magnificent banquet hall. Although it should have been dominated by the giant, lengthy table standing in the middle, there were just so many things which attracted Claire’s attention instead. Crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, flickering with the light of the candles burning in them. Strange, abstract symbols on the ceiling itself, continuously drawing they eyes to new places on the ceiling in an inscrutable pattern. The murals, showing depictions of humanoid creatures partaking in a variety of activities. For one reason or another without exception the figures looked like beautiful women. Claire drank it all in, mouth agape, completely ignoring the woman standing beside her.

“I should have assumed you were used to a somewhat different ambiance.” Instantaneously, the room was much smaller. The table now had room for only a few chairs. Although everything was still clearly well made, and of high quality, the splendour and opulence of the previous room was completely gone. The one chandelier and the burning hearth made the room feel much more cosy as well. This was indeed much more like what Claire was used to.

Finally realizing what happened, Claire looked at the woman. “What... Who are you?”

“Does it matter, dear? I am simply trying my best to make you feel at ease, using whatever means I have at my disposal. Which, as you have probably guessed by now, includes a rather liberal application of magical techniques.” As if to illustrate her point, the table was suddenly filled with a wide variety of breakfast foods.

As if on cue Claire’s stomach grumbled loudly, reminding her that she hadn’t eaten a thing yet despite what had happened. She almost charged at the table, barely remembering to not shovel all the food directly into her mouth. As she loaded food onto her plate she felt herself sit down. The woman had apparently pushed a chair against her the back of her legs under just the right angle. Or was it magic instead? Claire was too focussed on the food to really care.

When she was done eating, Claire looked at the woman sitting across from her. “That was excellent, I can’t recall the last time I ate that well.”

The woman smiled again. “Thank you so very much, dear. It gladdens me to hear that. As I said I am only trying my best to make you feel at ease.”

Going from hunger craze to a full stomach induced stupor Claire was having some trouble focussing, but something about what the woman just said jogged her brain. “Wait... you never told me who you were.”

The woman brought her hands to her mouth in shock. “Oh no. How incredibly rude of me. I fear it must have completely slipped my mind. I shall rectify this immediately, dear.” She stood up from her chair and Claire felt her gaze drawn to the woman in a way it had not been before. Her presence seemed to fill the entire room. Claire suddenly felt very, very small.

With a dramatic gesture the woman brought a hand to her chest. “Standing before you is none other than Nailith Vaillinan, First of the Infernal Heirs, Lady of the Greater Spires, Masuran Lake and Lower Sendin, Conqueror of the Netruan Tribes and Prime Councilwoman of Nurmak.” Nailith paused for a moment and looked Claire in eyes. “Now dear, I am certain that you are wondering why someone as magnificent such as myself is to be found on such a backwater world like this one.” She started slowly advancing on Claire. “As is traditional for the Infernal Heirs, we are to subjugate a world all on our own merit to prove our worth as future rulers. No outside interference is allowed, but otherwise we are free to go about this in whichever way we please.”

As Nailith came closer and closer, Claire tried to look away, Nailith’s presence almost palpable in the air. Claire flinched as Nailith grabbed her by the chin, guiding her gaze upwards. The calm which Claire had felt previously seemed to be fading quickly now. Nailith’s face now took up almost all of Claire’s vision. She could feel the other woman’s breath on her skin. She tried to look around for anything to get away, but her head was held firmly in place, although no force seemed to be applied in doing so. A smile bared clearly inhuman fangs. “And you, my dear, are to be my first subject.”

The last thing Claire was aware of before she lost consciousness was an ever increasing feeling of terror.

A chill roused Claire back to the waking world. It was cold here, cold and quiet. She was laying down again. She couldn’t move. She was naked. Wait... She couldn’t move!? She was naked!? Frantic attempts to look around the room quickly revealed that she could still move from the neck up. She shrieked.

A movement in the corner of her eyes caught her attention. Her captor approached her, making a shushing noise. “Now, now, dear. You are completely ruining the atmosphere.”

“Atmosphere? What the hell are you talking about? Why am I here? What are going to do to me?”

“I believe I told you already, dear. You will be turned into my first subject. You should feel honoured, to be quite honest.”

“You’ll do no such thing! You can’t! I’m sure search parties are right on my heels, they’ll be here any second!”

Nailith just couldn’t help herself. She started laughing. The sound echoed around the room, giving the mirthful sound a much more ominous dimension. “So... Heh. You actually think you can escape? That you have any chance of preventing your fate. I will let you in on a secret, dear. No one even knows you are gone.”

“No... No! I’m the princess! They must kn—”

“You see dear, as far as everyone in your puny little kingdom is concerned your father’s only child and heir is your darling little sister.”

Claire mumbled, trying to find the words she was looking for but nothing came to mind. She looked at her captor, her panic plain to see.

“Don’t worry dear, I’m sure a bright boy such as your brother will be more than up to task, especially now that he never had to deal with being in your shadow.”

“My brother? What are you ta—” Claire’s eyes went wide as images flooded her head. She saw herself playing with her little brother. Arguing with her little brother. There were other memories as well, ones which did not feature Marcus prominently but where he was still there. Still, she could also remember Lillian. The two sets of memories did not play nice however. Claire could feel the conflicting memories trying to push each other out without regards for the rest of her brain. There was little she could do but scream as her head felt like it was about to burst.

“Okay that is enough of that, dear.”

Claire sighed as her head calmed down and the fake memories faded from her brain. She smiled as she remembered her daughter. Sweet little Lillian. Claire was sure her daughter would make a great queen one day. Unfortunately it did not seem like she would ever get to see that day. Tears streamed down her face.

The next moment Claire was Lillian’s sister again. “Why... Why did you do that?” Tears were still slowly flowing down her face.

Nailith smiled. “That was just a little taste of what I did to every inhabitant of your little kingdom, but there is nothing to worry about, dear. In a few days time everyone will remember you again and I am certain they will come look for you. But by then it will be too late. Of course it would have been trivially easy to deal with those search parties you mentioned even now, but would be such a waste if this moment were to be interrupted by such distractions. Either way, as you can clearly see now your fate has been sealed ever since you first caught my eyes, what was it now?” She grasped her chin as if pondering. “Oh yes, a few weeks ago. If I wanted to, I could have turned you into my fawning slave at that very moment and no one would have bat an eye. It would have been effective, certainly, but also regrettably crude.” She shrugged. “After all, one does not often get the chance to create the very first inhabitant of their very own Empire.”

She caressed Claire’s cheek, taking no note of the girl’s flinching. “And you, my dear, are quite frankly a perfect fit. Yes, so very beautiful. Certainly compared to the standards of your own people. And a more than serviceable brain inside your head. You know, it is much easier to make someone dumber than it is to make them smarter, so it would be much better to take someone with a good baseline in that regard. After all, I might need to make use of that in the future.” Nailith grinned, baring her fangs. “But soon enough you do not have to worry about that anymore.”

Claire felt cold sweat drip down her... everything if she was honest. She felt like she was completely drenched in sweat. In silence she awaited her captor’s next move.

Nailith clapped her hands together. “So, where were we? Ah yes.” Leaning over Claire she looked her in the eyes. “Your conversion.”

Suddenly, hundreds of candles spread around the room came alive with flame, bathing the entire room in a flickering light. With her limited frame of movement, Claire could just about see that the slab of stone she was lying on had patterns on it now, glowing a dark red. Hoping against hope, she tried to see if she could break free from the invisible bindings keeping her down. To no avail. She could hear her captor begin chanting words she could not understand. The very sound of them seemed to make her brain want to turn inside out.

Claire flinched slightly when her captor started to gently rub an overpoweringly sweet smelling fluid onto her body. Starting from her scalp, the hands reached her face. She tried to bite one of the hands, but instead she breathed in a mouthful of the odour, causing her to cough violently instead. From her shoulders, the hands worked down her arms. All the while the chanting continued. If she was honest there was something quite soothing about the low, melodious tones. Claire let herself drift away listening to them. She hadn’t even noticed that her captor had been working on her breasts until she received a gentle pinch in her nipples.

Nailith smiled for a moment when she noticed that the girl did not raise any protest at this. She continued her chanting, slowly working her hands further and further down the girl’s body, spreading the fluid over a greater and greater surface. When she had reached the toes she worked her way back up the legs and quickly, almost hesitantly, stroked two fingers over the girl’s vagina. The only response she got was a soft whimper. Nailith smiled again.

The next moment Claire was aflame. No longer was there the peaceful, chanting induced calm. She was literally on fire. She screamed. Once again she tried to struggle free. Once again she was unsuccessful. Then she noticed that the fire did not seem to hurt her. This knowledge did little to calm her down. If anything, the fact that we was experiencing something so inherently wrong only made things worse. She screamed again, so preoccupied with the wrongness of the situation that she completely failed to notice that her body began to change.

Her skin darkened and then seemingly dimmed until it looked ashen gray. Her blonde locks darkened as well, going even further than her skin until they were a dark, heavy black. At one point during her screaming she closed her eyes. When she opened them, the previously green irises were now a vivid ochre yellow. Her screaming intensified, if anything, when her teeth reshaped themselves, leaving her with a mouth full of razor sharp fangs. A sharp pain near her butt, signifying the start of her growing a tail, made Claire bite her tongue. The new fangs cut right through the tender flesh. Almost immediately, the wounds began to heal, but the end result looked different than it had done before, a forked tip being the clearest indicator of the change. By this point two little nubs began protruding from her head. They extended quickly, tracing over her head, bending away slightly when they reached past the halfway point of her head and ending in a pointed tip. Quickly they hardened, leaving fully grown horns in their place. A thin arrow tipped tail wormed itself from underneath her back.

Unlike their sudden appearance, the flames disappeared more slowly. They receded from most of her body, until only her lower limbs were still aflame. There, they seemingly burned themselves into Claire’s body, leaving her lower limbs covered with dark, flame like markings. Claire screamed and flailed in pain. She could move again.

Not that Claire could move much, she felt broken, exhausted from the transformation. She lifted one of her arms to see what had happened to her but she barely managed to register that her skin was gray before she couldn’t lift it anymore and it slammed back onto the slab of stone. She groaned in pain. Despite herself she then tried to use her arms up to get herself up somewhat, hoping to maybe get a better look at the room, but she gave up quickly as she felt a searing pain in her lower arms. Muffling a scream she fell back onto the stone slab, which sent another jolt of pain through her body.

“Now then, let me have a look at what you have become,” Nailith said. Smiling she let her gaze glide over Claire’s form. She nodded in appreciation. “Ah yes, classic. You did a wonderful job, dear. I don’t think I could have picked a better form for you.”

Claire groaned “What... do you... mean?”

“You see, I let you decide what you would end up looking. Although, I suppose it would be more accurate to say that your subconsciousness decided what you ended up looking like.” Nailith grinned. “It did not look like you were capable of deciding much during that time. You did provide a wonderful show, however. Well done, dear.”

The moment she heard the praise an intense feeling of contentment spread through Claire’s body. She laid there for a moment, trying to get her head clear, but this was proving troublesome. After all her Empress had just praised her, why would she need to think abo- Claire shook her head. What was she thinking? Empress? Praise? This was nothing like her. She had to admit that it did feel very nice, though.

She tried to sit up again. This time she did succeed. She looked at her... captor. Was this woman actually her captor? Claire wasn’t entirely sure. “A-are we done now?”

Claire didn’t even hear the response because her senses were immediately overwhelmed with the same searing pain she had felt before, except now both her arms and legs felt like they were burning.

“Tch tch tch.” Nailith waggled a finger. “You did not think we were finished yet, did you? After all, what good is a subject if she does not know her place? Surely one as highborn as yourself would agree with that?”

“Actu—”

Nailith looked into Claire’s eyes and smiled sweetly. “Oh, my apologies, dear. It seems that your opinion does not matter anymore.”

“What! But... You, you turned me into this, this thing! And now you’re saying that—”

Nailith grabbed Claire by the chin. “It is a rather simple choice, dear. Either you go along with it and you will feel happy and content for the rest of your existence. A good and worthwhile life, fulfilling your one true purpose. Or you can resist and the entirety of your pitiful existence will be one of constant agony.” Claire felt her limbs flare up once again. She tried to scream but her mouth would not obey. Not a single sound came past her lips. “The choice is yours, dear. Surely you do not wish to disappoint me, do you?” The pain in her limbs increased steadily, Claire was having trouble hearing what was said next. “After all, I would be very sad if you declined the great honour I decided to bestow upon you.” At this point Claire was no longer sure if the pain she felt was even real anymore. If anything at all was real. There was only the pain in its nebulous, if all consuming, reality.

“Yes...” As soon as Claire uttered the word, some sense of reality slipped back through the all-pervading pain.

“Yes, my Empress.”

“Yes... My Em... press...” Claire had to force the words out of her throat. She wasn’t even sure if she actually said what she intended to say. Anything to make the pain go away.

“Louder, dear. I can barely hear you.”

“Yes, my Empress.”

“See? Was that so bad, dear?” Nailith smiled. “I think you did a magnificent job. Thank you so very much for making this the truly memorable experience it deserved to be.” She planted a gentle kiss on the girl’s forehead.

Instantaneously, the pain was gone. Instead reality had been consumed by a feeling of bliss and contentment unlike anything Claire had ever felt before. It was as if she was drifting on a cloud in a endless heavenly expanse. Somehow that felt wrong, but she could not put her finger on it. Did she even have fingers anymore? A body? Who was she anyways? The name Claire came to mind. Something about being a princess. Wait... No. That was wrong. She knew who she was. She was her Empress’ loyal servant. Her first subject. The subject felt giddy at this thought, glad she knew her purpose. How had she ever not known? She could only hope that her Empress would be merciful for this grave error. But that was a later concern, for now the subject was still enraptured in bliss. She let that one worry float away as she drifted further and further along with the bliss. It really was simple. All she needed to do was to do as she was told and then she’d get to feel like this again. She vaguely felt as if she should have been appalled by this notion. But that would be ridiculous. She could not conceive of a reason that anyone would not want this. Why had her mind even gone into that direction? She was her Empress’ loyal subject. Her very first subject. If only her Empress would forgive her for such impertinence. After all, her Empress had graciously given her both form and purpose. The subject let herself get carried further and further away and stopped thinking, smiling.

When the first subject came to she found herself in a magnificent throne room. In front of her was the throne, and on that throne a woman was seated. Not just any woman, the very centre of her world. Her Empress. The subject cast her eyes down and knelt, waiting for her Empress to speak.

“What is it that you want?”

“I want nothing but to fulfil your desires, my Empress.”