The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: A university professor and his lab assistant ponder the age-old question: Are they studying the fish or are the fish studying them?

* * *

Note — This was an entry in Muduk’s May 2019 contest ‘Give Me Some Tongue!’, in which the participants located Duolingo phrases and created stories around those phrases. It was a fun contest. My Duolingo phrase was “Are we studying the fish or are the fish studying us?”

* * *

Fish Tales

Lab assistant Kayleen Davis entered the laboratory and began feeding the fish.

Granted, calling it a laboratory felt like a bit of a stretch to Kayleen, since it lacked the traditional tubes and Bunsen burners associated with a laboratory setting, but it was a room located in the Ichthyology wing of the Science department at the University of Chrystal Heights, so that was good enough for Kayleen.

What the laboratory did have was a number of well-kept aquariums, as befit any respectable ichthyology department. Everything from small 5-gallon isolation tanks to mid-size 55-gallon tanks to large 125-gallon tanks and more. Various species of fish swam inside several of the aquariums.

Kayleen enjoyed the salt smell in the air from the marine tanks on the far side of the room. The sanded bottoms and coral decorations gave the salt-water aquariums an ocean-bottom look she found interesting. But she equally delighted in the decorative color rock strata bottoms displayed by the fresh water tanks.

She administered the pre-measured food content tank-by-tank until she came to an aquarium holding a pair of fish she hadn’t seen before today. A very colorful pair of fish.

They were quite bright, a blend of midnight black, electric blue and a neon pink, with elaborate fins and distinctive tails. Very unusual-looking specimens.

And, interestingly, both fish had stopped swimming around and were hovering next to the glass wall of the tank, looking at Kayleen. Staring, really.

“I see you’ve met our newest residents,” said a voice right behind Kayleen, making her jump.

Kayleen put a hand to her chest. “You startled me, Dr.Worthing,” she said. She indicated the tank with a wave of her hand. “And you’re correct. I don’t recall seeing these two before today. What species are they? I don’t recognize them.”

The silver-haired Dr.Worthing said, “I’d have been surprised if you had recognized, my dear,” said the professor. “They’re Chrystal Bettas.”

“Chrystal Bettas?” said Kayleen. “I’ve never heard of them.”

“The species is quite rare,” said the professor. “This is the first I’ve ever seen of them myself. Very elusive. They avoid capture quite deftly. In fact, this may be the first in captivity.”

Kayleen continued looking at the colorful fish, who continued to stare back at her. “How did they manage to capture these two?”

Dr.Worthing said, “The grad student who brought them in said it was quite strange. He saw them both in a stream and they weren’t moving. It was almost as if they were trying to get caught.”

Kayleen fanned her cheeks. “It’s quite warm in here, isn’t it, professor?”

Dr.Worthing nodded. “It is indeed, my dear. You may remove your lab coat if you are feeling a bit overheated.”

“Thank you, doctor,” said Kayleen, slipping the coat off her shoulders and draping it over a nearby chair. Her hardened nipples pressed against her top as she pointed to the two fish. “Are they similar to regular bettas?”

The professor took a step closer to Kayleen. “We’re not sure yet, my dear. There are over 70 species of bettas, after all.”

Kayleen took a deep breath and licked her lips. Her hips wriggled. “Seventy species?”

Dr.Worthing shrugged off his lab coat and laid it on top of Kayleen’s. “Indeed,” he said. “When one says ‘betta’, they are typically thinking of the betta splendens- the Siamese Fighting Fish- but the term actually refers to a number of species.”

Kayleen gasped, as if the professor’s narrative on the betta was eliciting a sensual response from her. She opened the top button of her blouse. “I see.”

“Yes, indeed,” said Dr.Worthing, an unmistakable thickening creating a heavy bulge in the front of his slacks. “Over 70 species now, thanks to cross-breeding.”

Kayleen undid the rest of her buttons. Her blouse fell open, revealing her full white bra and flat belly. “My goodness, professor,” she said. “That’s a…a very large…number of species.”

Dr.Worthing unzipped his pants, allowing his thick cock to spring free. “Yes, indeed,” he said again. “There are a number of fascinating facts associated with bettas.”

Kayleen dropped to a knee and took the professor’s dick in her hand. She slid her tongue along the underside. She could feel it growing even more rigid in her hand. “Really, professor?”

“Yes,” he said, his breath growing shorter as Kayleen stroked her mouth over his shaft several times. “Very fascinating facts.”

Kayleen got back to her feet. Then she reached down and pulled the hem of her business skirt up over her hips. “What kind of facts, Dr.Worthing?”

The professor turned his assistant around by her shoulders until her back was to him. Then he reached forward and slid her panties over her hips and down her thighs to her ankles. “Bettas can actually live in quite shallow water, such as small streams or shallow ponds. They can even live in rice paddies.”

Kayleen stepped out of her panties. Then she set her feet shoulder-width apart and leaned forward, her bare hips raised high, her face inches away from the glass wall of the Chrystal Bettas’ tank. “Really, professor?”

Dr.Worthing stepped forward and placed his hands on her rounded hips, his university class ring reflected on the front of a nearby aquarium. “Oh, yes. Bettas have an extra organ in their brains, you see, an organ known as the labyrinth organ. This organ enables Bettas to breath oxygen from above the water.”

Kayleen wriggled her hips and pressed back against the professor. “Oh,” she said. “That’s interesting.”

The professor pressed the head of his thick cock against Kayleen’s tight, wet pussy. “Oh, yes,” he said. “Bettas can live in water with low-oxygen content. They can survive in stagnant or even polluted water. In fact, bettas can even survive being out of water for short periods of time. Provided, of course, they are kept wet.”

Kayleen shuddered as the head of the professor’s cock slowly pushed into her trembling pussy. “Yes,” said Kayleen. “Wet. Must…be…so…wet…”

Dr.Worthing held Kayleen’s hips firmly as he pushed his cock all the way inside her and then held it there inside her. “Of course, despite their hardiness, bettas do require heat. They thrive in 80-degree water temperatures. Should their environment cool off, however- say to 75-degrees or less- they quickly become listless. So one must keep their bettas’ water warm.”

Kayleen wriggled her hips. “Yes,” she said. “ Warm. Heat. Hot. Hot!”

The professor began stroking his thick cock back-and-forth inside Kayleen. “Bettas also require a degree of supervision in mixed tank environments,” he said, his heavy balls slapping against Kayleen’s exposed clit, eliciting squeaks of pleasure from his lab assistant. “They are capable of sharing tank space with other species of fish, but bettas can be very territorial and aggressive. The males in particular. Male bettas will attack and fight each other. Not necessarily to the death, but serious injury is quite possible.”

Kayleen moaned, her hips bucking back to meet the professor’s thrusts. “Yes,” said Kayleen. “Aggressive. Aggressive!”

The professor’s grip on Kayleen’s hips was relentlessly firm now as he continued stroking his cock into Kayleen, wet squelching noises echoing in the lab between grunts and narrative. “Quite aggressive. And bettas are actually carnivorous or even omnivorous. Their diet in the wild consists of insects, such as crickets, flies and grasshoppers, and insect larvae. All collected on the surface of the water.”

Kayleen moaned as her body began reacting on its own, her belly muscles jumping and twitching, the heat from her pussy beginning to overwhelm her conscious thought. “Yes. Carnivorous. Omnivorous. Yes. Yes!”

The professor continued stroking his cock into Kayleen, the wet squelching noise echoing in the lab between grunts and narrative. “And the breeding habits of bettas are quite interesting.”

Kayleen pressed her bare bottom against the professor’s hips. “Yes,” she said. “Breeding. Breeding!”

The professor’s cock was growing harder, thicker inside Kayleen’s wet channel. Dr.Worthing was stroking harder. “Yes,” he said. “The male builds a nest from plants, then breathes bubbles into the water to create a bubble-nest. The male and female betta then copulate beneath the nest. The female drops her eggs and the male swims down to suck up the egg, which he then deposits into the bubble nest. It’s a fascinating process.”

Kayleen put her head back and then moaned as she began to orgasm, her body writhing helplessly as she came again and again. Her pussy contracted around Dr.Worthing’s cock, squeezing, and a moment later the professor was moaning as well as he seeded his lab assistant, shooting load after load into her hot, wet channel.

Their moans continued for several heartbeats as the professor filled Kayleen to capacity. Then they both paused, catching their breath, as Dr.Worthing drained the last of his semen inside his lab assistant. Finally he pulled his softening cock from her still wet pussy with an audible slurp.

They were strangely quiet as Kayleen put her panties back on and wriggled her skirt back into place. The professor pushed his cock back inside his pants and zipped up.

They both turned back to the aquarium that had started the conversation, wondering what to say.

“You know,” said Kayleen, “both of those Chrystal Bettas are still staring at us. Like they were watching everything.”

“I noticed that myself,” said Dr.Worthing. “It’s as if our behavior fascinates them.”

“I know, right?” said Kayleen, still gazing at the staring fish. “It makes you wonder, doesn’t it? Are we studying the fish or are the fish studying us?”

* * *

“Well,“ thought the male Chrystal Betta, “that was interesting. Wouldn’t you agree, Ini?”

“I do agree, Jex,” thought his companion.“We are learning a great deal about these hominoid beings.”

“Their mating rituals are surprisingly intense,” said Jex, his eyes on Kayleen. He could still sense her rapid heartbeat. Could still taste her heat in the water, despite the glass wall separating them.

“That is an understatement,” said Ini. “The female was quite reactive during that mating ritual you initiated.”

“The female is at the most fertile moment of her cycle,” said Jex. “She was quite easy. It only required I moderate a number of specific impulses in her mind to mute certain inhibitions which typically structure their interactions.”

“You are too modest, Jex,” said Ini. “In fact, I must admit I had a certain apprehension about your plan to allow us to be taken in by these hominoid beings, but I see now that your plan was well-conceived.”

“I thank you, Ini,” said Jex. “And may I say that your handling of the male was masterful.”

“Ha!” said Ini, a bubble emitting from her mouth as she laughed. “Getting the humanoid male ready for intercourse required almost no effort on my part. Humanoid males do not appear to require a reason for intercourse. They require only a place.”

“You speak truly, Ini,” said Jex, a bubble emitting from his mouth as well. “Well, at any rate, we have gathered a good deal of data on our study. Shall we have these humanoids return us to our habitat now? Or should we remain a bit longer and gather more data?”

Ini floated a bit closer to Jex, her slowly fluttering fin brushing against Jex’s. “I think perhaps we should continue our study a bit longer,” she said. “After all, the quest for knowledge is a journey, not a destination.”

“Well said, Ini,” said Jex, breathing another bubble to join the others that were gathering just above them. “Well said, indeed.”

THE END