The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fit to Serve: Chapter One

This is a story of mind controlled erotica and should not be read by anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who finds such content objectionable. This story has been submitted to the EMCSA and may not be posted to any other site without the author’s permission.

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious, created by the author and all of them are of consenting ages.

They were sitting in the front room of their apartment, she was on the couch in her red-and-snowflake onesie with the almost-matching pair of slipper socks that he bought for her last year while he was already dressed for the day in his ugly holiday sweater and a pair of fading jeans, legs tucked under himself with the last present on his lap, wrapped in the blue-and-snowman paper. An animated version of “The Little Match Girl” was playing on the 32-inch television, its sound low enough to almost be muted.

“This one,” Jay announced to his girlfriend, “is to us from Santa.” He was smiling in that goofy way he did every year when he brought out the “secret” present that he always hid under the guest bed. Courtney had been a good sport since the shared their first Christmas together as a couple three years ago, never looking to see what might be hidden there.

“Is it now?” she asked. “Then why should I be the one to open it?”

Jay sat there with that stupid grin on his face and thrust the box in her direction. Putting her cup of hot chocolate down on the stand next to the couch, she took the loosely-wrapped package from him and began to undo the taped-down sides.

Jay was a holiday nut. He loved buying presents for any and every occasion and always seemed to like the slow buildup of anticipation in his recipients as they uncovered what was within while he himself simply tore to shreds everything that he received. Courtney liked playing this game with him. It was almost as much fun for her as it was for him.

The sides came loose, and Courtney tilted the package for the box to slide out into the corner of the couch so it could fall into her lap. Jay rose from his position, taking the discarded paper and wadding it up as the box came loose.

Courtney narrowed her eyes.

“It’s for us, like I said,” Jay said, all smiles in his voice. “I thought it might be fun for us to play around a bit. You know that sex is a good way to reduce stress.”

Courtney flipped the box around to face him. “A French Maid outfit? Really? I don’t suppose you’ll be the one wearing it?”

Jay chuckled. “Lorraine’s birthday was earlier this month, so Tyrone wanted to get one for her. It seemed like a cool idea, so I had him order two and paid him out of last paycheck.”

“What?” Courtney’s face screwed up quizzically. “This wasn’t even your idea? You had to poach it from your manager?”

Jay shrugged. “It seemed like a good idea. It’s been a while, you know, and I thought we could get at least a couple laughs out of it even if it doesn’t, uh, lead anywhere.”

“How much?” Courtney knitted her brow worriedly.

Jay sat down in his place on the floor. “I wasn’t going to be able to make my end of rent this month exactly on time anyway, even if I didn’t have Tyrone order it. We’ll be three days behind, well within the five day grace period. No big deal.”

“The big deal is that we’ve been falling further and further behind, Jay. This, this is an extravagance that neither of us wants and we really can’t afford things that are just going to go to waste. I’m letting you know now that I’m never going to wear this thing. It’s completely ridiculous, not to mention offensive.” Courtney sighed.

Jay’s eyes fell to the floor in front of him. “Yeah, you’re right. It was kind of a dumb idea, I guess.”

“And we need to keep Teddy happy. We don’t want to lose this apartment. It was hard enough finding one in our budget in the first place.” Courtney slipped off of the couch and put the maid costume box on the kitchenette counter. “It might be a good idea to downgrade to a one-bed, one-bath as soon as one opens up.”

“No way,” Jay protested, “That’s my parents’ room.”

“They’ve never even been here yet!”

“No. We use that room for storage. It’s not going to happen, Court. We just have to get together again and properly rebudget our expenses.”

“After the holiday?” Courtney walked toward him, took his hands and helped him to his feet.

“Christmas or New Year’s?” he joked. “Promise.”

Courtney was brushing her unruly dark hair back in order to prepare it for the hair tie she had round her wrist. She’d chosen a green sweater with a reindeer on it with a red puffball nose and a pair of jeans. She decided to keep her slipper socks on as they were the warmest pair she had, but slipped into a pair of low boots with faux rabbit-fur lining.

Jason was outside, warming up the car and taking the scraper to the windows. She loved him, she really did. But sometimes he just made really rash decisions and she felt the need to call him out on them when he did. She knew him well enough to know that he hadn’t meant to be insulting in his choice of ‘present’ but that lack of self-awareness did concern her about the integrity of their long-term relationship.

She heard him close the apartment door behind him. “She’s all ready to go,” he called to her.

“Thanks, babe,” she called back, “I’m ready, too.”

When she came around the corner to the front door, where Jay stood, she saw him fumbling with his cell phone in his big, red mittens. “I got a call from Tyrone and Lorraine,” he said, trying to stuff the device into his pocket. “They wanted to know if we’d stop by for a late dinner after we were done at your parents’ place.”

“That’d be nice.”

Courtney wasn’t exactly sure what she expected when they knocked on Tyrone and Lorraine’s door, except for the part where they were going to call out “Merry Christmas” in unison, but what they got was Lorraine dressed to the nines in her maid outfit answering the door.

Courtney’s eyes bulged.

Lorraine was a statuesque black woman who worked as an academic botanist through the college. She was exactly everything that Courtney associated with a professional woman. Though they had never boon more than casual acquaintances, Courtney had only ever seen her wear minimal but well-applied makeup and professional attire. And even at her friendliest, Lorraine had the disposition of an intellectual. In her costume, she looked, well, Courtney couldn’t quite explain it. It was like she’d let herself completely go.

“Merry Christmas to you, too. Hello and welcome to Tyrone’s house,” Lorraine said, opening the door wide, “May I have your jackets? Tyrone is waiting for you in the sitting room.”

Lorraine loomed over the couple in black 5-inch heels. Her makeup was comparatively gaudy, with heavy blue eyeshadow and enough makeup to lighten the skin tone on her face by a least two shades. She had on a pair of frilly arm-length gloves that partially concealed the French-tips that adorned her hands.

Courtney noticed that Jay, too, was somewhat shocked at Lorraine’s behavior, but nevertheless he put his coat into her gloved hand and Courtney reluctantly followed suit.

“You don’t find that…uncomfortable, Lorraine?” Courtney asked the older woman quietly, her face turning red.

“Not at all, darling. And please, it’s Fifi when I’m in uniform.”

Courtney’s head swam, but she nodded. Jay took her by the hand and pulled her toward the living room. “They like it this much that they’re going to roleplay while we’re here for Christmas dinner!” Courtney harshly whispered into her boyfriend’s ear.

“Settle down, Court. It’s a bit strange, but maybe it’s, like, some inside joke or something. I mean, they do know we got one, too, so maybe they’re putting on a show for us.”

Courtney shivered.

“She’s not going to eat with us?” Jay asked.

Tyrone burst into a raucous laugh. “Are you serious? Why would we want that?”

Jay shrugged and dropped the subject. It seemed wrong to Courtney, so she began to speak, to defend the honor of Tyrone’s maid.

Then Courtney shut her mouth. She was starting to feel confused about it all and it bothered her that in her mind Tyrone’s wife Lorraine and Tyrone’s maid Fifi were both one person and two different people all at once.

She took Jay by the hand and held it tight to ground her. She could see what seemed to be the same look of doubt on his face, too, as if two realities were merging in his mind. She wanted to leave right now to preserve her sanity, but Tyrone had begun to speak.

“How do you guys like Fifi? Lorraine just loves her and I have to say that she’s won me over, too.” He clapped his hands and Fifi came running over to stand in front of him.

“Yes, sir. What is your pleasure?”

“Could you please clear the table for us?”

Fifi bent over the coffee table and began to stack the dishes to take them away. Courtney’s gaze traveled over the maid’s wide hips and barely-covered ass.

Courtney felt her face grow warm and a bit of sweat ran from her hairline. She wanted to touch Fifi. Right now.

Getting to her feet, she walked up to the uniformed woman and put her hands on that ass, that thick, inviting posterior. Fifi slowed her actions, allowing herself to remain still as Courtney continued her fun.

The maid cooed encouragingly under Courtney’s touch making it easy to slide Fifi’s panties down past her hips.

A little self-conscious about what she had done, was planning to do, Courtney looked at the audience of two men. Jay’s penis was out of his pants and he’d already started to get himself hard. Tyrone had his arms outstretched along the couch, his pants tented, but saving himself, no doubt, for later. A wide smile played upon his face.

“Do you have a strap-on I can use on her?” Courtney asked the master of the house.

Fifi shivered with desire under Courtney’s hands.

“I’m sorry, Court. That might be something we have to invest in later, eh, Fifi?”

“Y-yes, Master,” she said, voice quivering.

Although she hadn’t done anything yet, Courtney could tell the room was beginning to smell of sex. The maid was ready to cum with the slightest provocation.

With a pair of fingers, Courtney drove in, not to the wet slit, but into that voluptuous ass.

She could hear Jay moaning behind her, his semen spurting on the floor and seat of his chair. Even Tyrone, she suspected, was making a mess in his trousers without the aid of his hands. She trembled as her own orgasm took over, a flood of pussy juice running down her leg while the maid whimpered through her own sexual bliss.

Satisfied with herself, Courtney withdrew her fingers from the servant’s backside and returned to her chair. Jay was sitting in a pool of his own mess and Tyrone’s pants had a dark stain on the crotch, spattered as they were from the inside.

Tyrone clapped his hands merrily while Fifi pulled up her panties.

“That was an excellent performance, Court. I don’t believe I ever thought I’d see a show like that in my own living room.” He turned to Fifi, “I’d like you to clear away the table. Now.”

Jay and Courtney exchanged glances and she felt a swell of pride in her. It had been her first experience like this and she had the pleasure of sharing it with the man she loved. This had been the best Christmas ever.

The trio sat and chatted casually, but most of the conversation revolved around the restaurant where Tyrone and Jay worked. Courtney had some difficulty remaining interested in the shop talk and, in the duller moments, replayed the image of herself standing over sexy, innocent Fifi while she fingered herself. Neither of her companions seemed to mind that her hand was shoved down the front of her jeans. The maid herself was gone, confined now as she was to cleaning up in the kitchen and likely doing other chores.

It was nice that Tyrone was able to finally enjoy his life as a man of luxury. He worked hard every day and he deserved to be able to come home to a clean place where nothing more was expected of him.

Jay wasn’t the store manager like Tyrone was, but he was still an assistant manager, which meant he had most of the same responsibilities that Tyrone had, plus had to do a lot more of the grunt work. It seemed that maybe Jay could use a maid, too.

How fortuitous, then, that there was a perfectly good uniform sitting on the counter back at home, she thought.