The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

Fixed Point

Iris stretched out in bed, turning her head to look up at where Anya sat beside her, in the chair she’d pulled up next to Iris’ bedside table. “So you’re going to hypnotize me, are you?” Iris asked.

“No,” Anya corrected. “I’m going to hypnotize you again.”

Iris rolled her eyes. Anya had only tried it one other time, and Iris only had fuzzy memories of it. Anya had argued that this was proof it had worked, but Iris remained skeptical. It was convenient that the only proof Anya had was Iris’ lack of corroborating memories.

“And you think we need to add this to our relationship— why?” Iris asked. The first time Anya had suggested it, Iris had agreed to humor her. They’d talked about it a few times since then, going back and forth on the topic. Iris had finally agreed to let Anya give it a second try, but now that they were really about to do it again she couldn’t keep herself from repeating her recurring question.

“It’s something I can do,” Anya said, as she usually did. “I have fun doing it, I think you would have fun experiencing it— you definitely seemed to enjoy it the last time.”

“The time I don’t remember,” Iris interjected.

“Right,” Anya said.

Iris shifted in place, so the pillow was better positioned under her head. “And this time you’ll… make it so I remember, when I wake up?”

Anya nodded. “I’ll tell you when you’re under that you’re aware of everything that’s happening, and you’ll remember it all in clarity when I wake you back up. Maybe that’ll be enough evidence for you,” Anya teased.

Iris swallowed. “Okay,” she said. “Show me what you’ve got.” She’d meant it to come out cheeky, but she was feeling nervous again, and the nerves screwed up her delivery.

Anya looked at her thoughtfully.

“Well?” Iris prompted. “If you’re so good at this— can’t you just snap your fingers? Poof, I’m hypnotized?”

“It’s only the second time,” Anya said. “As a pair, we haven’t established the bond of trust necessary for me to do it that quickly. It takes a lot of repeat sessions to reach that point. I’m just thinking about how I’m going to put you under this time. It takes a minute to decide.”

“Are you going to make me dizzy?” Iris asked. “Make me look at a spinning thing, or something?”

Anya gave a little smile. “So many questions, Iris. But now that you mention it… I guess that kind of induction is as good as any other. Never say I don’t take your suggestions seriously,” She added. “Alright, Iris. I’ll make you… dizzy.”

Iris stared up at her girlfriend. “With what? Are you hiding a spinning object in your shirt?”

“Don’t be silly,” Anya said.

“Right, wouldn’t want to do that,” Iris snarked back. “This is all so serious.”

Anya held back a snort of laughter. “I’m not hiding a spinning object. I’m going to use my voice.”

“How—“

“I think that’s enough questions from you, Iris,” Anya interrupted. “Just observe, now. I’ll show you how.”

There was a pause, in which Anya seemed to collect herself. Iris watched her— a different sort of demeanor came over her, and she had a touch of grace about her that was different than usual. When she spoke again, her voice was softer.

“You don’t need physical movement to spin in circles,” Anya began. “Your mind can create the illusion with a little help. All you need is a fixed point to keep coming back to. I’ll give you one. You’ve been here before.”

Iris was still watching Anya closely as she spoke. The new demeanor that had settled over hadn’t faded yet, and her voice was still soft as she spoke. She could still recognize Anya through it— there was still something very her about the way she held herself, the way she spoke, but there was something alien about it at the same time. The intensity of her focus, the way she spoke each word so deliberately was strange. It made Iris want to shudder.

“Of course, that’s only the first time I’ve said this,” Anya acknowledged. “You can’t return to something unless you’ve visited it first, but you’ll understand that phrase better when I bring you back to it. I apologize that on the first time hearing it, it seems false. When I said it just now, you knew it wasn’t true; you had never been in this position, on the bed, listening to me saying that exact phrase before. You could dismiss it easily, shrug it off. I promise you it will make more sense later— it was just a necessary piece of set-up.”

Anya gave a tilt of her head, clearly considering Iris more carefully. “Speaking of your position on the bed, you don’t need to look at me during this. I can’t imagine that position is very comfortable, craning your neck like that. You’d probably be more comfortable on your back— and you’d probably feel more relaxed if your eyes were closed. It may be hard for you to believe right now— in fact, I know it is— but you don’t need to take in any visual information for this to work. I can send your mind spinning in circles with just a little push, and your eyes don’t have to be involved at all.”

Iris took Anya’s cue, rolling over onto her back, and closed her eyes. She was probably happier with her eyes closed, anyway. She wouldn’t have to keep grappling with the new attitude Anya had adopted, wouldn’t have to keep sifting through it to find the things that were familiar through all that was new and strange.

“That looks more comfortable,” Anya said.

“It is,” Iris returned.

“Now,” Anya said. “You’ve been here before. This time it feels less grating than the last time, doesn’t it? It’s true your body is in a slightly position now, so the phrase doesn’t completely ring true, but it’s truer than the last time. You’ve heard me say the phrase before, so it justifies itself. And the basic details of your situation are the same: you’re on the bed, listening to me speak, letting me hypnotize you. That was true a minute ago when I said it for the first time, and it’s true now.”

Iris kept her eyes closed, letting Anya’s words wash over her. It was strange, the way everything Anya said seemed to make sense. She hadn’t noticed when Anya had introduced the phrase a minute before, but it had rung false, had grated and felt a little uncomfortable. Now that the phrase had become truer, it felt less intrusive and unpleasant.

“When I say the phrase again, in a minute, it will feel even truer than before. Because you’re in a comfortable position now, and you don’t want to move. You won’t be moving again, now that you’ve arrived in this position. It’s too comfortable to shift away from. You can feel the pillow molding to your head and your neck, you can feel the mattress against your back, you can fell the bedspread beneath your arms, and your hands. You don’t want to move. You’ve been here before.”

The more Iris heard that phrase, the more it felt familiar to her. Hearing it put her more at ease. All the other words Anya said were confusing, and hard to keep straight, or make sense of. But the phrase was simple, and easy to understand. It was an anchor amid the confusion. Solid, steady, reliable. When Anya said it again, it would be exactly the same as it had been before. It was comforting to have a piece of consistency to hold onto.

“It gets truer every time you hear it. Do you notice that? And each time you hear it, it sounds more natural to you. It sounds better. The first time you heard it, you barely noticed, but I’m slowly priming your mind for this specific phrase. Everything else I’m saying is wandering, and winding, and none of it ever repeats. It’s a jumble of words and sentences, a mix of ideas, some complex, some simple— but all of it is too tiring to grapple with, tiring even to listen too. I’m just throwing to much at you; it’s confusing.”

Iris sighed, and found herself nodding along.

“I’m throwing you out to sea, talking in such a meandering way. Your brain is desperate for any repetition, anything to orient itself around. You’ve been here before. And then I say that phrase— and your mind has heard it often enough now that it’s listening for it. You’ve heard it often enough that when you hear it, it gives you a feeling of relief, which just makes you want to hear it again. And the more you hear it, the truer it gets, and the truer it gets, the better you feel.”

Anya was right about everything she was saying. The phrase itself seemed to carry more weight every time Iris heard it, and it was starting to feel like a reunion every time she heard it, in a way that made her feel warm with contentment all through your body.

“You’ve been here before,” Anya said, and Iris felt that warmth wash through her as she listened to the words. “The words themselves are starting to make less sense to you— they’re more like a collection of sounds. But that doesn’t matter. You know this collection of sounds makes you feel so good when you hear it, and you think it sounds pretty good. Even the sounds themselves are appealing. Maybe they’re even more appealing when you hear them slowed down, when you can really savor each syllable: you’ve. been. here. be—fore.”

Iris shivered in response. There was something really pleasing about hearing Anya drag the phrase out that way, and cut it into sections. It meant the feeling of relief washing through her was dragged out too; wasn’t over so quickly as when Anya spoke the phrase quickly.

“What I’m really doing is giving you a fixed point to return to. I’m confusing you, making your head spin, making you dizzy. I’m turning your mind around, sending it spiralling in circles, but each time you complete a turn, you come back to the same fixed point: you’ve been here before. And in that moment, the dizziness fades, and you re-orient yourself, and it feels so good and warm to be on stable footing again.”

Iris felt a sleepy smile spread across her face; it did feel to be stable… just for those few seconds… that phrase always brought stability back to her again.

“That’s all spinning really is, anyway. A moment of disorientation, a confused, blurred landscape, and then you complete the revolution, and return to the fixed point you started with. You don’t need visual aids. You don’t need anything other than my voice, to spin around and around. You’re spinning right now, just because I’ve told you too. You’re disoriented again, confused— everything I’m saying is blurring past you, it’s moving too fast, you can’t hold onto it. You’ve been here before. And, there— you’ve completed another revolution, you’ve returned to the place you started from.”

Iris felt steady again. She breathed a sigh of relief. For a minute there, she really had felt out of control, so disoriented that she really might have been spinning in physical circles to the point of dizziness; even nausea.

“I’m spinning you,” Anya said. “But actually, I’m not just spinning you in a circle. I’m sending you down a spiral. Because you turn, you’re disoriented, you come back to the starting point… but each time you go through the cycle for me, you’ve sunk a little bit deeper down. You’re more tired each time, more susceptible to my voice, and the next time you spin again, it’s more disorienting than before. And by contrast, when you stabilize again, it feels better. As the spinning becomes more disorienting, the anchor becomes more comforting. But the longer the cycle goes on, the further down the spiral you fall, the sleepier you get… You’ve been here before.”

The warmth was completely filling Iris’ body now. It flooded through her, summoned by the phrase, making all the confusion better, easing the dizziness caused by the stream of language Anya was showering on her.

“Just focus on the warmth now. You’ve been here before. Wouldn’t you like to stop spinning, now? Haven’t you spun enough? You’ve been here before. You’ve sank down so far into the depths of the spiral I’ve made for you, now. You’ve been here before. It makes you so warm… you can keep the warmth, and lose the confusion. You’ve been here before. All you have to do is slip all the way under… drop completely into trance for me. You’ve been here before. And when you do, all you’ll feel will be the warmth. You’ll forget all about the disorientation, forget all about the spinning and the dizziness. You’ll just sit in the warmth. You’ve been here before. You’re ready to go under now… so ready. You’ve been here before.”

It was overwhelming to be bombarded with the same phrase so many times. There was so much of that comforting feeling inside Iris didn’t know what to do with it. She didn’t know how to think anymore, but that seemed okay. Anya clearly knew what she was doing… and Iris was too sleepy to care about worrying, or even think about trying to wake herself out of the feeling.

“You’re ready to go under for me now,” Anya stressed. “You’ve been here before… I’ll count back from three, and when I reach one, you’ll stop spinning. You’ve been here before… you’ll feel only that warmth… but it won’t go away. It will sit in you, and keep increasing itself. And you mind will open to me, and you’ll be receptive to my commands. You’ve been here before. I’m counting back, now. Remember, at one, you’ll drop into a nice, deep trance for me… You’ve been here before. Three… You’ve been here before, you know you have… Two, you can almost taste it now… you’ve been here before… One.”

Everything in Iris shifted. Her body was not straining for that blessed sentence anymore, because the feeling it could give her was already with her. It wasn’t fleeting now… it was rooted right into her, and it wasn’t going anywhere.

She felt herself sinking still deeper into it, as Anya was in the middle of saying other words that weren’t important to her. All that mattered was the feeling… all that mattered was drifting through it… going deeper and deeper down into it… that was all that mattered. It was all Iris wanted to do.

She had been here before— memories of the first trance Anya had put her in drifted to the surface of her mind, but she only considered them with passing interest. She had been here before— but it didn’t matter, because she was more interested in the fact that she was here, again. And she never wanted to leave.

* * *