The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flexible Desires

A Porn Star:

My editor ordered someone to do a story on the porn star Vanessa Richards, and I volunteered, at the annoyance of many of my male colleagues. Being a woman, I guess they didn’t expect me to jump at the chance for such a story! Then again, they should know that being a good reporter should have nothing to do with what our crotches tell us do.

I already learned quite a bit about the woman I volunteered to write about. She grew up in a small town in Maine before moving to California to seek a degree in business. It was there that she claimed in her numerous interviews, that she discovered yoga and pilates. It had something to do with her concept of “unrestricted movement.” In her last year, she had money issues, and received some advice from her friends. She acted on the advice which she felt was the fastest way of upping her income: Modeling. One of her friends had done some in the past, and claimed to have enjoyed it. Well, needless to say, Vanessa enjoyed it too. According to Vanessa, “Posing in from of that camera for the first time changed my life.” From modeling she received more than enough money to finish school, and after graduating, she went into it full time. By then she already found her highly flexible body to be a major asset, and had no problem showing off those skills in front of the camera. Her agent eventually suggested she try nude molding, and after some hesitation, she tried it. Vanessa is quoted as saying, “That was the second time the camera changed my life!” From that moment on, she did exclusively nude photo shoots. The next logical step for her was pornography, where she would normally do fetish style shoots relating to her flexibility. She initially did only straight scenes, but after doing a single lesbian scene, she never looked back. Not long after that first lesbian scene, she came out and declared herself bisexual, and said that she would only do lesbian scenes. While many porn actresses were “gay-for-pay,” she actually was, and this is backed up by a woman she had a serious sexual relationship with in college. She claimed that, “I just liked doing women more in front of the camera. Besides I’ve always found women to be superior with flexibility!” It was obvious that she was successful in her work in modeling, and later porn, because of how easily she could adjust her career. From that success, she exercised her business degree, and started her own pornographic company: Flexxx Film, inc. The company runs a website and publishes videos, and many of which are downloadable. She still is heavily in front of the camera, and is normally the main star.

I scheduled an exclusive interview with her after her Saturday filming, and she said that I was perfectly welcome to observe. She said she was in the middle of filming a “romanticized” movie about herself. The scene she was filming was in a large suite at the Oasis Casino and Hotel in Las Vegas. She said her company would reimburse for the room. Vanessa was known to be very welcoming in more ways than one.

A Show to Remember:

That Saturday evening, I received a call from my editor in my room at the Oasis.

“Now Rebecca, there are a few things I would like to go over with you before you talk with Vanessa Richards,” Ron Jackson said sternly. Though he was decent person to work for, his micromanaging style always annoyed those around him.

“Like what?” I asked desperately trying to hide my weariness.

“Everyone knows her clear progression from college to porn …” His nickname back at the office was Admiral Obvious. He continued, “ … What I wanna read, and therefore our readers, is how easily she moves from businesswoman to porn star on a daily basis.”

“Yes, Yes, Ron. I plan on making that my centerpiece for the article.”

“Good! That should save me some time!” He was so full of himself.

“There’s more you’d like to discuss, Ron?”

“Of Course!”

We continued. It was all pretty standard stuff like how I would be reimbursed for the room and not the minibar. He listened to himself speak for almost a half an hour, before he was done. The one good thing about his obsessiveness was that it suggested that the future article could be front page material.

After the call, I walked over to the elevator, and went to the top floor. ‘1406,’ I repeated in my head. The filming likely started already, and Vanessa said they were set to go for at least two hours.

I nocked on the door, and a man let me in. They didn’t even ask for ID! But they knew I was coming, so I guess it wasn’t that strange. The man told me to make myself comfortable. He said they were on break, and Vanessa went to go find a drink.

I sat on a couch behind the cameras. There were several people around, but were all busily roaming around. The actors stood out, and they were all women. There were four I could see. One of them was passed out on a couch behind the camera. It looked like she was sleeping deeply. Another looked rather pale, and tired out. The other two looked excited.

After sitting for a few minutes, Vanessa walked back into the room. She was strikingly beautiful! I wasn’t a lesbian, but she looked amazing. For once, technology filtered out beauty. Vanessa was wearing a short, red silk robe, and white flip flops. I doubt she wore anything else. Her long brown hair hung down naturally, and her green eyes were penetrating. Her legs were well toned, stating her well known athletic physique, while her C-cup breast seemed to fit that physique perfectly.

I stood up. “Hello, Ms Richards. I’m Rebecca Summers of the East Nevada Tribune.”

“Hi! Good to meet you. Call me Vanessa.” She shook my hand. Her skin was very soft. “These scenes are going by faster than we thought. We should be done within the hour. Please, watch. I don’t mind,” she chuckled.

“Oh, you never told me the name of the movie, Vanessa.”

“It called ‘Flexible Minds’,” she said with a deep, seductive voice and smile.

Her and one of the other actresses, a fair skinned redhead, walked out of the camera frame, which included much of the wall ahead of them. The director sat on his chair behind the camera. “Action!”

They walked into the frame. They were both wearing only a robe and flip flops. “Thanks so much for these private lessons, Ms Richards,” the redhead said to Vanessa.

“No problem! Some people need just a little extra, Lonnie.”

I noticed right away, that Vanessa was looking at her in an odd way. She may have just been acting though. It was a hungry look. Like this redhead had everything she needed.

They laid out a large mat, and commenced yoga exercises. They removed their robes and flip flops. My guess about their lack of clothes underneath was wrong, as they both had sports bras and spandex shorts underneath. Teasing the viewer, I suppose! Vanessa guided the woman’s movements. She stretched the woman’s legs and back. Grabbed her toes from a distance. It was all quite routine, and almost mundane.

Vanessa then said, “You look like your doing just fine, Lonnie. Do you think your ready for the next level.”

“Sure! Why not.”

Vanessa then looked deep into the woman’s blue eyes. The redhead barely asked, “What exactly … is the next … level?”

Vanessa smiled. There was something almost too real about what I was witnessing, but I shrugged it off.

“Take off your clothes,” Vanessa said commandingly.

The redhead shed what little she wore. Vanessa looked on with a hungry smile, while she removed her clothes as well. “Lay down,” Vanessa ordered. She licked her lips like she was about to receive a meal. She then picked up the redhead’s right leg, and wrapped it behind the woman’s head. She did the same for the left. The redhead crossed her ankles behind her head. “Good!” Vanessa said with drool dripping down her cheek. Vanessa then straddled the woman’s mouth, and arched her back backward until her mouth engulfed the redhead’s well kept snatch. Instantly, they began to lick and suck each other’s snatches in a very nuanced 69. They ate like animals. The slurping and the sucking noises and the cooing almost turned me on! When they came, their screams were barely muffled by the crotched in their mouths. Vanessa was noticeably acting different in her orgasm, not counting her noticeable gushing. It was almost as if she were “sucking” in something. Vanessa’s eyes rolled back into her head in apparent ecstasy. In fact, the redhead was acting strangely too. Her orgasm lasted twice as long as Vanessa’s, while Vanessa continued her apparent “sucking.”

Vanessa finally unmounted, strangely looking as if she gorged herself. The woman looked like she was barely conscious. Vanessa brought the woman’s legs back in their proper position. Vanessa said, “You did just fine. I’ll see you in class.”

The scene was over. Vanessa helped the redhead to her feet, and all but dragged her out of the room. ‘What could have been wrong with her,’ I thought, ‘Why does nobody seem concerned?’ When Vanessa walked near me, I asked, “Is she gonna be all right?” She answered, looking straight at me, “She’s fine, just a little tired.” With that, my concern melted away.

“Oh, and, Rebecca, we just have one more scene.”

The shooting started again, and there was a knock at the door. “Housekeeping,” a woman said. “Oh come in. Come in. I should be heading out soon anyway.”

A tight, slim blonde walked into the frame. She was in a generic hotel maid uniform, which looked easy to remove. Vanessa walked in wearing a tight black dress.

“Wow, your pretty hot,” she said to the maid, while licking her lips.

“Oh, ah, thank you.”

“What’s your name?”

“Sandra.”

“What if I told you, Sandra, that your gonna leave here with the best tip you ever had.”

“Well, I’d have to see it first,” she answered chuckling.

“Sit on that couch, Sandra.”

She did so with a confused look on her face.

Vanessa smiled, and sat next to her. She licked her lips in a hungry way, and said, “I can tell you’re easy to manipulate. I can prove it too!”

“How?” she asked breathily.

Vanessa looked deeply into the woman’s eyes. It looked like she melted away. The blond’s eyes seemed empty. “Good … Now take those pesky clothes off. In fact, you hate clothes now, and only will wear them in public.” She did so, and looked infinitely comfortable. “You are now hornier than you’ve ever been in your life.” The blonde’s eyes went wide. Her breathing deep and erratic. One hand squeezed her plump tit, while the gabbed at her crotch. “You can’t bring yourself to cum. It feels amazing, but still want the ecstasy of the climax. In fact you’ve been trying for more than an hour, and are desperate.” The woman’s motions looked incredibly desperate. She looked over to Vanessa, and said, “Help me cum… Please!” Vanessa nodded, and said, “The reason why you can’t cum is because you won’t admit to liking the touch of a woman. You are a lesbian, but can’t bring yourself to accept it. I will help you cum, just admit your sexuality to me.” The woman then looked Vanessa up and down, and nodded. “Yes! I am a LESBIAN!” Vanessa then squeezed the woman’s breast, and slowly slid her hand down to her crotch. She pushed the desperate hand aside, and squeezed. “I my God! I fucking LOVE it! I AM a lesbian! … Oh AHHHH Gah.” Vanessa then said, “Cum for me.” The woman instantly screamed in a prolonged ecstasy. Vanessa acted strangely again. Her hand held the woman’s crotch tightly, while it looked like she was almost absorbing the woman’s pleasure. Vanessa’s eyes rolled back into her head, she tiled her head back, her tongue licked her open lips wildly.

The orgasm lasted only for about half as long as it did for the redhead, while it was still long in its own right. The blonde looked rather piqued once Vanessa removed her hand, but seemed in better shape. I should have put much more thought into it, but I didn’t.

Vanessa walked up to me looking almost radiant. “Well, I think I’m ready for that interview now.”

“Yes. I was wondering if I could do a quick interview with one of your costars, too.”

“Oh, no problem,” she said with a smile, “You can do that first.” She looked over to the blonde on the couch, and said, “Sammy, Rebecca here wants to interview you.”

Sammy stood up slowly. She was certainly not radiating like her costar. She sat obediently on the chair in front of me.

“So it looks like that scene took a lot out of you, Sammy,” I said.

“Not really. I’m fine. Actually, I had a lot of fun!” She did sound drowsy.

“You probably get this question a lot, but are you a lesbian?”

“Nah! Actually, Vanessa’s one of the few porn stars I’ve met that actually likes girls.”

“But you did enjoy yourself?”

“Oh yeah! … You know, Vanessa has a way of making you feel real comfortable. Seriously, I usually just fake my orgasm, man or woman, but I actually do cum when I work for her.”

“Really?” I asked with amazement.

“Yeah! … This may sound weird, but … when Vanessa and I have sex, in front of the camera of course, she makes me feel like a lesbian.”

“Could you elaborate on that?” I asked amazed.

“It does sound weird, I guess, but its true. She is hot in more ways than one. Her touch is simply amazing! … She has a way of making a woman feel what it is to truly be a woman.”

I asked a few more questions, but they weren’t as interesting as her saying how Vanessa can make her feel.

Vanessa replaced Sammy in the chair.

“You have quite the affect on your coworkers!”

“I know. Its a talent of mine,” she said in her deep, sexy voice.

“Talent?” I asked on impulse.

“I’ve studied mentalism, and psychology as hobby.”

“That’s quite the hobby!”

“Yes … It allows me to see right through people. It makes it really easy to have sex with a strait women in front of the camera. Otherwise they would have to fake everything!” she said with a laugh.

“How often do you use these talents?”

“Its kinda on by default. I mean, I can see right though you.”

“What do you see?”

She stared right into my eyes, and said, “Milk Chocolate.”

“What?” I asked in shock.

“Your ex boyfriend called you that in reference to your smooth skin right?”

“Yes.” I was mesmerized.

“Would you like to know something about yourself that even you don’t know?”

“Sure, why not,” I answered, finding myself hanging on every word.

She looked down at my smooth legs. I was wearing a short skirt, and low heals. “I’d bet … You like hosiery. Yes. Stockings, leggings, pantyhose, and even latex and leather, on those legs.” She looked straight into my eyes, and continued, “Its more than ‘like’ though. Its a downright sexual fetish!”

I leaned back into my chair. I felt funny. My breathing was briefly erratic. ‘Do I really have this fetish?’ I thought. After a few endless moments, I realized that she may have been right! The thought of something skin tight on my legs invigorated me! How could I not have known?

“Your right, Vanessa! I never knew …”

“Most people have such desires, but sometimes it takes a little push to make us realize it,” she said almost cryptically.

“Wow! I’m just a bit overwhelmed … Do you wanna continue our interview tomorrow?”

“Oh yes,” she smiled sexily, “How ‘bout ten in the morning tomorrow?”

“That should be fine!”

We shook hands, and I left. I just had to go shopping for hosiery! I hopped from shop to shop for hours. I still couldn’t believe how right she was! The very feel of those nylons on my skin made me shiver. I couldn’t find any latex or leather leggings in the stores, but I just decided to order them online later.

I sat down on the chair in my hotel room exhausted. It was almost unbelievable the amount of hosiery I bought. Three large bags worth! I reached in to grab a pair at random. I took out a pair of opaque black stockings. Like an animal, I kicked my shoes off, ripped open the box, and pulled on the pair. It felt so good! Its tight sheerness was overwhelming. I found myself grunting and moaning like I was having sex, but I wasn’t even touching myself! I was on automatic. I had no real intelligible thought. I was barely even aware that I took off my skirt and panties! My right hand buried itself into my wet crotch while my left felt up and down my sleek legs. I rubbed so hard so fast. I came even harder than I had in my life. My scream probably woke someone up, but luckily no one called to complain.

I lay back in the chair feeling a total confirmation of what Vanessa revealed. I breathed deep, while lightly feeling my stockinged legs.

The next morning, I hopped into the shower. I realized quickly that I left on my stockings, but didn’t care. I liked the feel of wet stockings. I hopped out, and grudgingly removed the wet pair to dry myself fully.

While getting dressed, I randomly chose another pair. They were a fashionably knit pair of black fishnets with round holes. The look of them on me made me think of milk chocolate with dark chocolate drizzle. I found it truly delicious. It made me rather horny too. I slipped on my low healed pumps, munched on a banana, and walked out.

Revelations:

‘1509, top of the hotel,’ I recited to myself, as the elevator hummed its way up. For the first time in a long time, I had trouble putting together a set of questions in my head. Many past interviews of her seemed to suggest that she was truly mesmerizing, and I now I know what that meant! Vanessa was the kind of woman that could make even the straitest woman want to experiment with her.

I soon found myself at the correct room. I knocked. Vanessa opened the door seconds later. “Oh, there you are. Come on in!” When we shook hands, I felt my horniness melt away.

We sat on the couch along the large back window. Vanessa didn’t exactly dress the way I expected for the continued interview. She was wearing a blue satin robe, and nothing else.

“So where did we leave off?” Vanessa asked with a sexy smile.

“Well, actually, you revealed my … fetish.”

“Oh yes. By the way you look SEXY with those stockings on!”

“… Thank you,” I blushed.

Vanessa smiled at me, and nodded her head.

I suddenly came up with a question. “What you revealed to me was so profound. Is this just simple skill or something more?”

“Oh, its much more than you know,” she said while smiling and shaking her head, “Back in college, I was interning at the business end of a medical research firm. It was free labor, but I was already modeling at the time. One of the scientists eventually came up to me and proposed that I join him in his research. He offered to pay me for my time. I was to be his first human trial on a drug he recently created, while using it with others. He, quite simply, remade me! Physically he made me more flexible than I already was with some drug he had laying around. I could eat out my own crotch now because of that, and so much more. Oh, but what he did to my mind was beyond anything I could have thought possible. He made me bisexual with a serum he made when he was a student, while it enhanced my sex drive. But that was only the start! With the new drug he created, he gave me telepathic powers, while enhancing my intelligence. But even that wasn’t all that new drug did. You see, I no longer need to eat, or at least not like you. I feed on human energy. Sexual energy is the gateway to life energy, the most delicious thing!” She closed her eyes and licked her lips. “Of course, I still need to feed as often as I used to need to eat, if not more …”

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked totally mesmerized.

“I like you. When I first shook your hand, I sensed a truly delicious energy within you. I could have just fucked you, and sucked most of that energy out (you would have recovered), but I wanted MORE than that when I met you yesterday. You are my type, and I’ve been wanting a lover with a flavor such as yours. I tested how easily I could dominate your mind with that stocking fetish, and it worked oh so perfectly! From that, I can now totally dominate your mind. And it is such a delicious one!”

I was in shock by her words, but found myself frozen. She looked at me like she was starving, and I was the food on her dinner plate.

“Its time to turn you into my lesbian lover!”

She left the room, and came back with two yoga mats. She rolled them out. “First, you are now obsessed with yoga and pilates. You desperately want to be as flexible as me!”

I couldn’t think for a moment. My breathing was erratic. Then everything was clear. I was now obsessed with becoming as flexible as Vanessa!

I walked over to the yoga mat, sat down and said, “Teach me how to be as flexible like you, please!”

Vanessa removed her satin robe, and revealed her athletic, super model body. She went to her knees on the mat and said, “First, this is best done in the nude, but you may leave your stockings on. They shouldn’t hinder your movement.”

I knew instantly that she must have been right about doing yoga in the nude. She was a master at it! My clothes, excluding my sexy stockings, flew away.

She would show me a simple routine with her own rubber-like body, and then guide me with her soft hands in the same set of moves. She was such a master! I could not help but look up to her. Eventually, I found myself in a perfect split. I never did such a thing before, and all I could feel was joy.

“You are very good. We’re gonna go far.”

I was in such joy.

“You are now bisexual, and I am your type. You are falling in love with me.”

I fell to my back. My legs slid out of the split. I was beyond disoriented. I could barely breath. My thoughts were changing, and I had no control. After a while, I started to feel wrong somehow. It was as if the way I was starting to feel contradicted everything I thought I knew. But then it no longer mattered. My confusion subsided. I was bisexual like Vanessa.

I opened my eyes as Vanessa lay next to me, lightly stroking my tits. I looked into her penetrating, green eyes, and said, “I think I’m falling in love with you…”

‘I’m in love with you too,’ she said in my mind, which I felt was perfectly normal, ‘Its time for me to feed, my love.”

She leaned over to my crotch, and began to eat me out in an almost desperate manner. It was so good! I held my legs open wide, holding my feet, so my crotch could be wide open for my hungry lover. I found myself lost in the chaotic movements of her tongue. My lover was such an expert at licking cunts! I came hard and fast in the largest screaming orgasm of my life up to that point. I then felt strange. It was like there was a kind of flow moving toward and out of my crotch. The flow seemed to prolong my orgasm. When my orgasm finished, Vanessa’s mouth stayed on my crotch. A new flow began to emerge. It was paralyzing. I could barely breath. I could fell my energy being sucked out of my body through mu crotch. I grew more and more drowsy. I could barely keep my eyes open. Everything was growing hazy and dark.

Then, it stopped. I could barely move. I was on the verge of passing out. Vanessa licked my lips, and said, “You are more delicious that I thought! You’d better recover fast, my love, ‘cause I already want more!”