The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flowers And Smoke

(mc, ff)

Synopsis: A very special evening with Jessica.

Tonight, we’re having a date.

Something different. We’ve known each other for years, though I can’t piece out how or exactly when we met. She has just always been here. We live together, but I still have longing and emptiness inside when she’s away or we’re both at work. The times we’re actually together are too brief.

We’re together now. Nothing makes me happier. No one can do to me what Jessica can.

She likes chardonnay, which is a good thing since wine is all I have. I like reds too—maybe it’s because of her hair—but I pour what we both will like. I don’t care that “it’s bottled.” Her red hair is the perfect shade—fiery red, almost neon in the right light, and she keeps it short so I can see all of her face all of the time.

Her favorite spot is on the arm of my couch, and I see one side of her shapely ass in the skin-tight jeans, the smoothness of her leg as it dangles over the edge. That emerald green bustier is my favorite. She wears it a lot.

Jessica isn’t dainty or skinny. She admits she’s carrying a few more pounds than she’d like, but I could care less! She’s beautiful, perfect. Voluptuous. Perfect in every way. Her bust, her hips, her arms. I don’t need my fantasy girl. I have Jessica—or, should I say, she has me.

The salmon is almost done. She knows I’m a great cook and she loves salmon too. It’s a date night, after all. I want to cook something that she will enjoy. She’s sitting higher than I am. Maybe it’s symbolism. But I look up at her face, not even thinking about how I look—back straight, my hands almost detached from my body, my fingers detached from my hands. I’m just staring at her, anxious for her to speak again.

<Jessica>

The wine is delicious, babe

I have that thrill of approval that never seems to wane.

<me>

I’m so glad, Jessica

Even after all this time, I still can almost hear the excitement in my response when I’ve done something that pleases her. We may be in my apartment, but it feels like we’re in a restaurant. We’re across a small, intimate table with white linens and a soft glow.

We’re talking about our day, how nice it is that we can share this special time and every word that leaves her luscious red lips is like a hand’s stroke along my body. Those lips. It’s my weakness, really, and she knows it.

Whenever she gets playful, she’ll lick them and everything else just … fades away. Shit, I completely forgot about the salmon, the asparagus, the side of rice. But our plates are empty now and she’s dabbing the side of her mouth with her napkin—that seductive way she does most everything. Jessica never does anything without meaning behind it.

<Jessica>

It was wonderful. My compliments to the chef

I hope she didn’t hear me squeal. I squealed more on the inside than out, but Jessica always knows. The grin she’s flashing lets me know I’m giving myself away. My dinner was a success.

Time for dessert.

No one touches me like she does. Not even close. And she knows exactly where to do it too. My hips are her favorite target and she’s running her fingers slowly across them. I moan. I always moan. She’s had me so many times in so many different ways, but that light touch against my skin just sends me. Jessica knows all my weaknesses—I have none to hide.

She’s looking down at me again. I’m lying back on the bed, my dress is in a bundle above my head, I think. I don’t remember if I pulled it up or if she did. She undresses me with her eyes all the time.

Her eyes are fascinating. Sometimes they’re blue like the hottest heat of a flame, sometimes green and lush like a cool forest. I don’t really wonder how she does that. They’re always the perfect color.

I love feeling this way—on my back and completely exposed to her. And those eyes. Towering above me, she makes me feel helpless and small. It’s a wondrous feeling. Not helpless like I have anything to fear. Not small like my body won’t fit perfectly with hers. There’s just less of me and more of her. The way it should be. The way I want it to be. It’s the way she wants it.

<Jessica>

I have something special planned tonight love

Every night with Jessica is special, but I can tell she means VERY special. There have been nights with her that I can remember so clearly, so intensely, that I almost burst when I recall how I felt in those moments. Yet, there have been nights we’ve spent together that are only flashes and blurs. Exactly what she did to me may be buried in the deep recesses of my mind, but what always endures is that my bond to her has been made stronger. Like iron links in a never-ending chain. Remembering then forgetting is what she wanted that night. Besides, my body never forgets.

We’re girlfriends, she likes to say, and that’s true some of the time, when we’re just doing what normal people do. Most of the time, though, it’s far beyond girlfriends. What someone else might consider playful teasing is really just foreplay. I don’t call her Jess or sweetheart or honey. It’s Jessica. As if her name is a title.

Anticipation. It makes my body quiver. She said tonight is going to be special, and I can feel that. As if all of our nights together had been the real foreplay and this? This is the moment we’ve both been waiting for.

I’ve had countless of orgasms with Jessica, but not a single one have I ever had that she didn’t make me ask for. Sometimes I beg. Sometimes she just knows when I’m about to explode and can hear me pleading inside my own head. I think she likes those few, helpless seconds the most. Just before she says “Cum, lover.” I can see it in her eyes, sensing that throb of ecstasy humming through my hips and there is nothing else in the universe but her.

She’s running that finger across my hipbone like she’s done so many times before. My pussy is just leaking. Like tears of joy. I want desperately to rub, but tonight she’s not going to let me or I would be doing it already. She loves to watch me behave lewdly sometimes. Playing the slut. Probably because that’s not really who I am. Yet, for her, I can be slutty and openly horny and desperate when we’re together like this because that’s what she wants. Her voice gets thick and lusty. It makes her lick her lips like I’m a slice of cherry pie waiting to be devoured by her. Hot and sweet and just tart enough to make her mouth water.

It’s one of the reasons—not the only reason—why I love her so much. It’s not seeing how turned on she gets when I feel the way she wants me to feel. It’s knowing how I make her feel. She loves me too.

We’re girlfriends, longtime partners. Yet there is so much more. I’m completely under her control when I’m like this. And the more she controls me, the more I crave it. I crave it so strongly that I might just shatter into a thousand fragments from the need. It builds. It is building. Now. Every time I take in a deep breath basking in her dominance or let out a whimpering sigh, her eyes brighten. She licks her lips, just like she’s doing now. I must have just sighed again. I don’t even need to think about smiling to know one is stuck to my face as I look up at her looking down at me.

<Jessica>

You enjoy how I make you feel lover?

She’s been whispering in my ear this whole time. The words are playing with my mind and my pussy in unison. But I don’t really hear them. I feel them. I feel them coaxing out my wetness, feel them massaging my thoughts away. Yet when she asks me a question I am compelled to respond only one way.

<me>

Yes, Jessica

I’m shuddering. Asking and answering. Her kiss on my mind and mine given to her.

There’s something in her hand, but I can’t make out what it is yet. She’s told me, I think. I can see only her eyes, her lips, her wide smile, her gorgeously round breasts above my face.

Her neck. My neck. She’s stroking me there and I’m remotely aware of the beating of my heart pulsing through my skin as she plays … across my ear and down to my throat.

Jessica is whispering. The words are so familiar, caressing my thoughts into nothing. She makes them melt quickly like butter over a flame. I’m forgetting what they even mean before I hear them. But I’m affected by her words. They pass in and out of my consciousness. They don’t even form a thought in my head, although my body hears them. My nipples flare in desire for her, aching for a pinch.

She’s lying beside me on the bed. Her soft hand sliding slowly down and up. Under my breasts, across my tummy, down to my dewy, tightly trimmed strip of fur. I never shaved for anyone else, but I do it often now, keeping it neat and smooth. She doesn’t want it all off. She likes that I keep my stripe of brown curls there as if it’s an arrow pointing down to my clit.

I gasp. She can be such a tease! She’s flicking my button again and again so she can watch it peek out from my hood like a kitten’s head craning for a pet.

I can’t feel my fingers but I’m clutching the bedsheets, my arms spread out, her elbow pressed against the inside of my arm. Even a touch as subtle as this makes my body tingle. Her breath is on my neck and her foot is rubbing teasingly along my leg so that it feels as if every inch of my body is being stroked.

Dinner is forgotten. Just about everything is forgotten. I can’t connect one thought to the next, connect one day from the last. The spaces of time between “Good night, love” and “Good morning, sweetie” and “Welcome home, baby” don’t even exist anymore. All there is is this moment. It’s like none of it ever happens. These precious minutes with Jessica are more like one long lifetime. There is nothing but Jessica whispering, touching, filling in the widening gaps in my mind, making now forever and forever this now.

I can barely sense the passage of time from second to second. The past, even a momentary flicker of then, is gone and replaced by a new now. I’m caught in the present. Time doesn’t move forward in a line but in a circle. Spinning.

Each panting breath and each heartbeat are the only ones. Every seductive word that fills my eyes and ears is the single most important word. It’s the truth.

<me>

Yes Jessica

It’s like my eyes are closed but they are fixed forward. I’m so drifty, floaty, but I can still concentrate on her voice. It’s a simple thing to do with nothing else to think about. I feel her hands along my body, a teasing scritch to my ear, a gentle tug on my nipple. I am awash in her, never more naked. It’s not just my body, lying there for her to toy with. My mind is naked. Scrubbed clean and licked by her words.

I can smell her.

Like flowers and smoke. Sugar and steam. No one’s scent is like Jessica’s. Suffocating and blood-pumping at once. It makes me breathe deeper wanting her to fill me up completely with her essence. Begging for her taste.

But not now. That now is for her to decide.

Her finger draws a line from one side of my hip to the other and I can feel my asscheeks clench. It tickles and excites. No, it’s a feather. A quill. Long and black. She’s lightly brushing the feathered end along my mons and it makes me squirm. A giggle tries to escape my lips but it comes out as another sigh. She nuzzles into my neck reassuringly. A new game to play tonight.

Her eyes are dark now, but there is fire in them. The room is glowing. I can’t see anything beyond her face as it shines. Perhaps from the flickers of candles?

My legs are open, spreading wider. My arms and legs are spokes on a wheel. She’s rolling me downhill.

My mind is floaty but frozen. I’m drifty but locked tightly to her will.

<Jessica>

Who do you love sweetie?

There is no hesitation in my reply.

<me>

I love you, Jessica

<Jessica>

<i>taps your forehead</i>

She touches my forehead with her finger and … and I’m sinking into myself. I’m sinking into the bed. The bed is a cloud. A cloud high in the sky yet falling. Down.

<Jessica>

Yes. Good girl

My toes curl as my lips spasm in delight. My pussy is a mouth begging for a kiss.

<Jessica>

Who do you serve baby?

<me>

I serve you, Jessica

<Jessica>

taps your forehead

The finger … oh God! … against my forehead and I’m tumbling through the cloud, twisting and turning, plunging downward. Yet Jessica’s eyes are holding mine. My body may be in midair but my eyes are unwavering.

<Jessica>

Yes. Very good girl

Falling … I’m breaking through water and sinking deeper. I’m wet and hot, my body covered in a sheen of sweat and desire as I drop like a stone in an ocean of lust.

<Jessica>

Who owns you lover?

I don’t even hear myself say it. My mind is screaming it! My body shudders my response.

<me>

You do Jessica

She purrs.

There’s a black bottle in her hand. Is she going to pour its contents over my body like hot wax? Is she going to coat my body with it like a second skin?

<Jessica>

Yes. I own you

I can barely see her hand move as she dips the quill into the bottle. The ink. I feel a tickle as the nub comes in contact with my naked body just above my pussy. Up and down and up and down … My mind follows the pattern. I see it. Black, seductive strokes with the quill. My eyes are going right through her now, lost in the dark pattern, as she covers me with wavy lines of blackness.

It’s not a design. It’s a word. The quill pen lifts off my goosepimply skin. I can see the word so clearly on my quivering flesh.

O-W-N-E-D

<Jessica>

Owned

<me>

Owned

I stare at the mental vision. Thick, black quillstrokes marking me as hers.

<Jessica>

Let it soak in now lover. Let it become part of who you are

I feel it happening! The word and its meaning absorbs into my skin. It’s in my mind so clearly! It’s all I see.

It’s beginning to fade. Seeping. Soaking. Fading. It’s under my skin now. Inside me. Her word is part of who I am. It’s just beneath the surface yet I feel the weight of the word. It’s all inside me. I know it’s there.

She’s writing again.

I am so wet! Lying back, I can’t see my open lips blossoming like a flower. Petals covered in morning dew embracing the rising sun. She shines. Warm and full of life. If she touches me faintly on my clit I just know I’ll scream. I’m so needy I can almost taste the pinkness. In full bloom.

Jessica is etching another word on my skin. The tip of the feathery quill feels like a tongue, her tongue, bathing me in black, vivid truth. I see the lettering as if it’s painted on my eyes. The truth.

O-B-E-D-I-E-N-T

<Jessica>

Obedient

<me>

obedient

We’re breathing in harmony. In and out. And a catch. The revelation we both have in that moment. Her lustful stare is searing the word right into my flesh. I am obedient. I am obedient to Jessica. I don’t need to even see the word to underscore that truth about myself. But feeling it soaking in, saturating my mind, it becomes part of who I am with her and no one else. Ever. It is her word. I am her canvas. Her creation.

It’s fading. Melting from the heat of desire that continues to flow through me. Building. I’m moaning now. I want to scream but I haven’t the voice. I have no fingers.

Jessica is dipping into the bottle again, and even though I can’t move my eyes to look down I can see her doing it. I see her Cheshire grin. See her round areolas darkening slightly, see the quill as it caresses another word onto my body.

S-U-B-M-I-S-S-I-V-E

<Jessica>

Submissive

<me>

submissive

My legs are trembling. We may be lovers, best friends, but we both know the depth of meaning of this third truth. We’ve always known. It’s always been a part of who I am, but it’s like it’s a new word entirely. I’m not just submissive. I’m submissive to Jessica. I am hers. I am obedient to her. I am HER submissive. I can feel it seeping into my consciousness. Drenching my awareness and coating my inky, cum-covered brain.

<Jessica>

<i>giggles</i>

<Jessica>

Drip. Drip. Drip. Your brain is melting, baby

She knows! She always knows. She knows how my mind and body react to her voice, her touch, her control.

A fourth word. I can feel the wet coolness of the ink, then heat, then drying quickly as it joins my flesh. Then burrowing into me like her fingers in my throbbing pussy. She doesn’t need to do that now. She’s fucking my mind and I’m juicing and spasming from my empty head to my trembling toes.

A-R-O-U-S-E-D

<Jessica>

Aroused

<me>

arousd

She loves it when I’m like this. Dripping for her. Drip. Drip. Drip. Sometimes she’ll contact me at work to say hello. She can’t resist saying the words I can’t resist. She chuckles devilishly when I tell her I am soaking right through my panties onto the leather chair in my office. I plead for her to stop the teasing, but she knows I want to drip for her right there. She always knows. Drip everything out into a helpless puddle at her feet. Both of us knowing that all it takes is for her to press her finger to my forehead to make me gush and moan behind my closed door.

<Jessica>

Let my words seep into your skin baby. Covered in my words

I can’t feel my body now but for the pulsing surge of blood through my clit. I am just a pussy—open, needful, throbbing. Oh! The quill is dancing on my skin again like a long, slow lick. I’m edging. I’m on the precipice of a towering orgasm.

<me>

Jesica

What else is there to say?

She has this way of staring at me when I’m edging like this. Her right eyebrow goes UP as my mind seeps out of my enflamed pussy. It’s playful and demanding, curious and expectant, comforting and sly. All at the same time! It just melts me. Is melting me.

T-R-A-N-C-E-D

<Jessica>

Tranced

<me>

tarced

There is no bed. No bedroom. No apartment. There is only Jessica … and her eyes, her voice, the gentle scratch of the quill on my skin. I’ve crossed over and down and swept away from everything else. She reaches right into my blank mind and embraces me with her words. Painting my blankness with only her and nothing else.

D-E-E-P

<Jessica>

Deep

<me>

DEepp

<Jessica>

<i>grins seductively</i>

Dropdripdropdripdrop.

<Jessica>

Feel you brain melt into hot sticky liquid baby? What’s left inside your skull is hot sticky liquid. Feel it emptying out? Feel it pour out from between your legs?

Im camt speak.Im inthepalm of her hand … strokng me petting m i need to cumm for her explobe inter a million peaces

She writng

May mind is full of ink is a tattoo onmysoul … smiling … I smeel her … flowers and smoek … take meeeee

M-I-N-E

<Jessica>

Mine

<me>

yours

<Jessica>

Obedient. Submissive. Aroused. Tranced. Deep. Owned

<Jessica>

Mine

<me>

yeesjessica

<Jessica>

Remember baby. I own you. You are Mine

<me>

yesjessic

Dangling over the edge—

<Jessica>

Covered in my words in thick black ink. These words are part of you now as you are part of me. Mine

<Jessica>

<i>taps the center of your forehead</i>

<Jessica>

Cum for me baby

Oooofuk …………….

…………………………..

…………………………..

<Jessica>

<i>grins devilishly</i>

<Jessica>

Good girl

I hear purring. Her eyes sparking a smile. The massive orgasm has brought me up a little, I think. I can’t be sure. I need her to tell me. But one thing is very clear. I am one with her. I am nothing without her.

She pulls me up and covers me with her arms, calming my rapid breathing. It is a loving embrace, yet there is a bigger, more profound love in place of what we had before. I have everything and only one thing. Jessica.

<Jessica>

Mine

A blanket of pleasure covers me.

<Jessica>

It’s time to come back now love.

A pause, then …

<Jessica>

Shatter!

cummming! Shattering into a million …

Reformed.

Awake.

<Jessica>

<i>bites lip</i>

<Jessica>

Welcome back sweetie

<me>

im here

She smiles again.

<Jessica>

How are you feeling?

<me>

I’m yours Jessica

She crawls on top of me on the bed and I feel her smoothness on me. Surrounding me, comforting me. She’s possessive and protecting.

<Jessica>

Time for bed. I’ll be with you as you sleep and when you awaken in the morning.

<Me>

Yes Jessica

<Jessica>

<i>kisses deeply</i>

<Jessica>

Good night sweetie

Blink-blink.

I’m staring at the screen as she disconnects. My PJ bottoms are around my ankles, the top unbuttoned. I’m curled around my laptop. My fingers sticky wet on the keyboard. I can see the end of our nightly union on the screen.

“Good night, Jessica!” I’ve typed.

I don’t need to scroll up to read it all again. I remember. I remember everything. I slip my fingers through my drenched pussy, the happy tears slowly drying. I run my hand along my tummy and feel the warmth. I can see the words that can’t be seen. The seven truths she painted on my soul.

I’ll sleep now. I’m fulfilled. I’ll dream tonight. Dreaming dreams of Jessica. And when I wake, she’ll be here. She’s always going to be here.

Inside me.