The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fog

“Are you sure she doesn’t feel this?”

She felt it. Whatever it was beyond the warm pressure of someone’s firm grip mauling her left boob. Odd noises washed out in the background made her dizzy. Was someone in the room with her? Hard to tell admittedly. Her vision appeared strangely blurred, like her brain forgot the images it saw as fast as it saw them. They were not important and so they did not stay. Much unlike the glowing, sensual lust that spread throughout her body. It brought along a creeping fog at the edges of her awareness and she wanted to delve into it. The fog seemed so much calmer, more peaceful and sensible than whatever seemed to be going on.

“Of course she feels it. Try inspecting her holes if you don’t believe me. But she simply cannot connect the sensations to anything. Well, not to anything other than my voice, that is. You certainly don’t mind that, do you?”

She didn’t mind it. Which was odd because she was sure she had never heard that voice. And yet every word filled her body with pulsing arousal. She would have moaned if she could, but somehow her muscles seemed to have forgotten how. They remained slack and soft and passive like a horny ragdoll while the fingers around her boob began to move.

“Um… no, I don’t mind. Err, I think? Dunno, this still seems…”

“Wrong? Immoral? Arousing?”

Wow, this voice knew exactly how she felt! Of course she didn’t mind that each word she heard turned her body on yet a little bit more. But at the same time she minded that she didn’t mind. It wasn’t supposed to be something she just accepted without question, right? It… It was… It was somehow hotter knowing that it was wrong to find this hot?

“I understand. Really, it is natural to feel that way at first.”

That made it better. Without really knowing why she parted her legs, shivering as a second kind of pressure joined the first sensation.

“You do? But… but aren’t you used to this?”

The second voice chuckled and she felt slightly scared at the jovial malice that tinted the words an even more teasing hue.

“Do you think it didn’t turn me on just because there are so many who find themselves under my sway? I assure you, it does. Here, see?”

A flustered gasp was the only reply. That… that should have been concerning, shouldn’t it? The words sounded as if she was not acting out of her own free will or… or as if there were people taking advantage of her? She was sure she would have noticed such a thing. Clearly she was doing whatever she was doing out of her own choice. This fact was crystal clear in her otherwise foggy mind. And yet… and yet it didn’t sound that way at all? She stirred, only ever so faintly and almost impossible to notice. But the voices seemed to catch it anyway.

“She’s waking up!”

“No, she isn’t.”

The second voice sounded closer all of a sudden. Warmer. Alluring even.

“Waking up would require being asleep. But she isn’t sleeping, is she? Because sleeping would mean missing my words and she wants to absorb every single one of them, isn’t that right?”

Who had time to care if it was true or not when there was a hand on her head to focus on? The sensation of gentle fingers combing her hair before using it as a handle to motion her head into an unresisting nod felt heavenly and this time she actually moaned—even if the sound was different than any moan she ever recalled hearing. Fluttering, breathy and, for lack of any better words, airy. Like it were barely there, even as it hung in the space between them.

“But… But isn’t she moving? People only do that if they are aware, don’t they?”

This seemed to amuse the voice greatly. They could barely hold back a giggle while placing a finger over her lips to shush her.

“You are moving too, aren’t you? Squishing and kneading her heavy tits like they were all that you could think about.”

“Yes… heavy tits… Err, I guess so. But are you really sure she doesn’t know it is me?”

What an odd thing to ask. She was hardly aware of whether she was herself—or who she would be if she ever could muster the strength to think about it—so how would she know who anyone outside of the fog was? The very notion was so nonsensical that her brain churned it over and over, trying to fit it into her understanding of the world like a strangely misshapen piece of a puzzle. Should she be able to recognize the hands that were using her big, supple tits for their pleasure?

“Of course not.”

The voice cooed somewhere next to her ear and the sheer joyous sense of intimacy caused her eyes to roll up. It was like that mouth breathed a wave of fog directly into her brain, chasing all those busy, noisy thoughts away and allowing her to sink ever deeper into this blissful nothingness.

“Her brain has no other priority right now than to absorb my words and remember to forget everything for me. It’s a fun little toy, this brain, because it gets more and more turned on the less awareness it has of my control. Becoming so happy to simply let my words into that mind and enjoy the pleasure of the moment.”

“Her brain is… unaware… of your control?”

“Exactly. It knows of course that we are here. In fact, as it hears my voice spell all this out it knows down in its darkest depths exactly what I did to it. Exactly what I am doing again right now. But it is powerless to resist, helpless to do anything but forget and let me trick it again. It senses the temptation of skin on skin, just like those ears hear my voice and allow it to enter deeper and deeper into that mind. Just like those fingers sense the warmth of sexy, heavy tits as they grope and squish them. Isn’t that right?”

“So sexy… heavy tits… ”

“And that is all that matters to that brain.”

“All… that matters… ”

She trembled with need. All those words in her ears drove her up the wall with desire. Even the air of the room around her felt deviously stimulating on her bare body, yet those hands fanned this heat even more. Her eye lids fluttered in a futile attempt to stay open. Yet the longer she tried the clearer it became that holding her eyes open only exhausted her until she grew even more docile and malleable. Somehow it was so natural to drain her strength this way whenever she began to think. Almost like it happened a lot. Which was nonsense of course, because she had no memory of ever having heard that voice before or sinking into their words or letting their hands freely roam across her body…

“Very good. And spot on. Of course that brain knows all of what happens here, deep, deep down. But it gets so wet and horny from a lack of control. Because having no control means that this is simply the inevitable outcome. That it is fine to grab an important friend’s big titties. Perfectly acceptable to let one’s body become a mindless toy for someone else’s pleasure.”

The voice kept cooing like this but she could not pretend to listen anymore. Even when she didn’t consciously process the words they still made her hornier and hornier by the second. Forget meaning, wasn’t language just another tool to turn her on?

“How does it feel to finally squeeze the perfect pair of tits you always dreamt of?”

“Perfect… tits… perfect… tits… perfect…”

The only thing hotter than hearing the monotone repetition was the rush of being fondled in sync with the chant.

“I thought so.”

The voice’s glee smoothed over the last bits of shaky doubt in her mind. A big hand wrapped around her throat, tenderly locking around it and pulling her onto her feet until she stood taller than the blurry silhouette who still seemed mesmerized by her boobs. For only the shortest of moments the movement seemed to rip open a tear in the veil of fog around her mind. For only a short moment she realized who stood before her and that it had not been their voice but someone else’s that lulled her mind into such a lust-drunk fugue. For but a fraction of a moment she wanted to clear her head, shake the girl in front of her awake and be out of here. Then she felt one swift tap of a thumb nudge her entire face into motion, getting trapped in the most stunning emerald green eyes she had ever seen.

“Edge, toy.”

The command flew down a well conditioned pathway in her brain that was even faster than thoughts. Cries of pleasure flared up only to turn into frustrated wails when she felt her loss of control hammered home once more.

“Nine,”she half sobbed, half moaned.

There was no escape. No resistance. Only obedience until the owner of those eyes would grant her release. Moments later she heard the voice issue the same command to a different girl, trapped in the piercing stare. Followed by a drugged, confused: “Three…”

“Good toys. Now flip over for me, please, and remember to forget all except what truly matters.”

Her head swam with disorientating pleasure as names, words and entire hours melted out of her like fog in the summer sun. Leaving only the realization that her mouth was locked on the softest, most kissable pair of plump lips she knew in this world. Next to them everything else paled in comparison. These lips were made for kissing and she wanted, no, she craved to be the one kissing them. Nothing but a pipe dream however, unless she had help. Reluctant as she was to break the kiss her head floated up, seeking support.

“Are you sure she’s too out of it to feel this?”

“Of course she feels it. Her holes never lie, do they?”

Spell-bound, her eyes followed the daring hand that spread the most beautiful labia for her to behold as if they owned this girl and her body. Hopefully they didn’t see her legs rubbing together at the thought.

“Good girl’s holes never lie.”

She didn’t know where the words came from but there was no denying how plausible they were. Her holes certainly spilled all the truths anyone could ever ask for. She felt like she was on the edge of cumming already.

“Exactly.”

It was almost hypnotic to watch how they teased that sopping wet cunt. Had it been her kiss that turned it this slick with pleasure? Or maybe… she whimpered when she considered it, but maybe it was their hand on those perky tits, playing with them like with a stress relief toy?

“If she feels what we do…”

She didn’t dare finish the sentence. To be recognized as the lusty lesbian that she was by her best friend out of all people… unthinkable! And yet, fuck, why was it so hot to imagine her knowing? To think that she would be forced to come out to her biggest ever crush since high school days because someone else made the choice for her?

“That would be… what? Wrong maybe? Immoral? Turning you on?”

“Yes, oh fuck, yes.”

She didn’t know which of them she agreed to, but her body seemed to have a few guesses. Trembling, it rode out a shuddering frenzy of desire. How depraved and needy did a girl have to be to almost cum on the spot just from talking about her craving to fuck her best friend? Apparently exactly as needy as her. Although something seemed to hold her back. Praise be to whatever benevolent power helped her from cumming her brains out, even if she was sure that she would offer a very entertaining spectacle. Shuddering and dripping while clenching her enthralled friend and savouring the taste of her wet mouth…

“Ten...”

Lust was taking over. She wanted to pretend she had more willpower than this, but resisting it was futile. Before she knew it she was on her knees, cupping that angelic face and single mindedly kissing it over and over and over again.

“You’re lucky then that this brain right now connects all the pleasure and arousal that we give her to my voice and my voice only, isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” she panted in between deep kisses, “pleasure… arousal… your voice only. So lucky!”

And it was true, really. She didn’t mind that their voice claimed more and more of her thoughts. It was such a cheap price to pay for finally kissing the world’s most precious lips as much as she wanted.

Besides, their voice couldn’t really seize that many thoughts if she simply made these kisses so sensual that nothing else mattered.

Think only… about kissing…

Nothing else mattered…

Because as soon as she would allow anything to distract her, she knew she would cum. It was too perfect. Just for now, just this once, there was no need to think about who they were or if the both of them were allowed to kiss. She could just do it as she was told. Yes. Anytime she was told. Anywhere the voice told her to kiss…

Until suddenly she found an irresistible pull lead her back on her feet. For but a second the fog lifted. For but an instant the horrible, twisted truth behind this blissful fantasy hit her with full force. Which forced her face to face with the greenest eyes she had ever seen. And helped her remember her true calling.

“Edge, toy.”

And with near orgasmic force the fog enveloped her once again, welcoming her to plunge in and fall just a little deeper. Until she forgot to wonder if there would ever be a way back up.

* * *