The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FORBIDDEN KISS

By Hypno Witch Shiri

To start off with I would like to ask all the men who are about to read this to simply NOT read it. After all this is not for you and it will include hypnosis that might change you into something that you are not, or at least put the suggestive thought into your mind of, what if. So needless to say I have made this special for others of the more feminine gender. Guys are not allowed. STAY AWAY!!!!

Now that we are alone and before we start our story, I would like you to go take a bath. Yes that’s right, a bath. Cleanse yourself before you start and once you have completed that, I want you in a very comfortable robe and nothing else. Once you have completed that I want you to get two candles, either white or better yet red. Place them, one on one side of the monitor and the other on the other side. The monitor between the two lit candles is me for next half hour or so. So get comfortable and open that robe some, and I hope you will find this story to be to your liking as it is just for us. Oh, one more thing, read the words slowly and softly, let the story flow inside.

Using the power of your imagination, imagine that our husbands or boyfriends, whatever you choose, are best friends. You find that the four of us are together more than you would like us to be. It always seems like you are dead weight when we are together. After all I am so impressionable and funny, that sometimes you can’t get a word in edge wise.

Your husband enjoys talking to me and sometimes you even catch your husband looking where he shouldn’t. You say nothing to your husband because you don’t want to seem like a nag. You simply deal with it and put on that fake face whenever we go out.

However, this time things have gone too far when you husband came home and informed you that the four of us where going to Las Vegas as a vacation slash business trip.

How much more of this can you take? Now you have to go on a trip with me. I will have your husband laughing and smiling and you will find that he has a deep interest in me, more than you would like. You hate this and despite all of your ideas, you come up short and find yourself in Las Vegas at a hotel once again with me.

Our husbands leave to go to the company meeting and we sit in your hotel room together as you decide to make the best out of something you seem to have no control over. You try your best not to be cold but you simply have nothing to say to me. I stand behind the bar as you sit on the bed trying to think about the subject to bring up next.

Finally I lift up a paper I found at the bar and I tell you there is a stage hypnosis show tonight right here in this hotel.

At this point you’re willing to do anything to get out of this awkward moment and you agree to go with me. I go back to my room and get ready and we both meet outside your room door ready to go downstairs to the show.

You notice the leather skirt and sexy silk blouse, the color of silver, that I am wearing and you begin to feel the jealousy.

“She’s so beautiful,” you think to yourself. “I could never compete with her, she even turns me on a little.”

“Did I think that?” you ask yourself, as we walk down the hall to the elevator and the jealousy of wanting to be me bothers you more and more, after all, you are finding that you want me and we both know that this would be wrong.

We step onto the elevator and I stand on one side and you stand on the other. My eyes peer into yours as you dread the idea of being in the same elevator as me.

You notice that we are on the thirteenth floor and I ask, “Are you suppositious?”

“No,” you reply.

I smile and say, “They say anything can happen when the number thirteen pops up.”

You just smile back as I continue a soft stare into your eyes. You seem almost captured as the elevator starts down.

Twelve, and you feel the gravity change as your body relaxes and you continue to fall into my eyes.

Eleven, the more you read, the more you relax and become a part of the story.

Ten, my dark eyes and soft smile calming you and we go down deeper onto the next floor.

Nine, I keep staring up at you as you find that my stare no longer bothers you and your beginning to really enjoy my eyes.

Eight, you feel like you are going into a dream, a strange dream as the numbers go down and down, more and more.

Seven, melting away on the words that you read, just allowing them to become reality in your mind. Finding that you can picture everything that you read much more easily.

Six, so heavy and so relaxed as the elevator just continues to slide on down, deeper and deeper.

Five, almost there and my eyes are so fascinating to stare into. I must be trying to seduce you.

Four, you dream of me coming closer to you in the elevator and you feel a little aroused.

Three, just letting go as you relax more and more, feeling yourself falling deeper.

Two, you’re almost there and you feel so strange and comfortable.

One, a soft chime in the distance as the doors open, and we walk out.

You feel a little woozy as we walk over to the ballroom and you being to wonder to yourself if we have had a moment while in the elevator.

I purchase the tickets for us and we find ourselves front row and center.

“Let me buy you a drink,” I ask and you agree.

We wait for a while and you notice a strange bright disco ball of light, center stage and right in front of us. It is slowly turning and you can see the reflective lights all over the dark room.

Black mysterious curtains hide what is behind the stage and you wonder what is deep behind them as the ball spins and spins the brilliant light into your eyes.

A very handsome man in a tuxedo comes out from behind the curtains and we both look at one another in agreement, he can hypnotize us anytime.

He begins his talk about hypnosis and we look at each other and laugh at his ridicules jokes and soon he says he would like to do and experiment.

The lights in the room dim and he asks everyone to hold out their hands and clasp them and tells us to close our eyes.

He tells us how difficult it is to separate our hands and how stuck they are, as if they where permanently glued together. He asks us to open our eyes on the count of three and try to separate our hands.

He finishes the count and our eyes open. You look at me and my hands come apart, no problem at all, but when you try to pull yours apart, you can’t.

You try several times, but something is wrong, they are really stuck together.

A huge smile appears on my face as I notice the difficulty you are having and then the worst occurs. The handsome young hypnotist motions you to come on stage.

You look at me as if I know what you should do, then I say, “Go ahead and have some fun on me, you deserve it, go be a star.”

You find yourself up on stage with the disco ball right in front of you. You can see me just below it as I wink at you in my approval that you’re doing all right.

The lights dim a little more as the hypnotist asks everyone up on stage to focus on the ball and relax. He begins talking about hypnosis once again and you find yourself fading in and out of what he is saying.

He then asks you to notice how brilliant the lights are and how calm you feel. A warm soothing feeling is washing over your body.

Feeling calm and so very relaxed, you’re breathing becoming slow and deep as you feel a strange but nice feeling all over.

The soft words of text helping you to relax more and more as you read and imagine the ball in front of you.

The candle light casting it’s spell on you as those heavy eyelids relax more and more.

Feeling a warm feeling now in your feet and feel how that soft feeling moves up into your lower legs and right on up into your knees, so comfortable and so relaxed.

The words become easier and easier to relax to and you feel those upper legs relax and become so very heavy.

This wonderful feeling moves on up and into your thighs and right on up into your waist.

You feel so warm and relaxed as the sleep begins to take it’s toll and you feel that wonderful feeling moving on up into your stomach muscles and now those stomach muscles are very relaxed.

You feel so comfortable and sleepy as you let the words work their way deep into your mind. Nothing to stand in your way of going deep into trance and the warm feeling now relaxes that heart muscle.

Your chest becomes heavy and your heart beats slower and slower. You can feel the beats and feel how calm your heart is becoming, almost as if your heart was falling into hypnosis itself.

Your hypnotized heart pumping the warm hypnosis into your shoulders and relaxing those shoulders, they feel heavy and so relaxed.

Feel a warmth in the bottom of your spine. It begins to slowly move up and relaxes your spine and because your spine is connected to the rest of your body, you can feel the rest of your body relaxing deeper and deeper as the warmth moves slowly up into your neck muscles.

Notice how relaxed your shoulders and arms are becoming. The warm feeling moves down into your hands and causes them to tingle and relax.

Your neck is comfortable and relaxed as you read and drift deeper and deeper into a warm safe place where you can just let go.

Your whole body is heavy and relaxed and with every word you read from here on out, your body will get heavier and more comfortable and will slowly disappear.

Deeper you go, as this warm feeling moves on up into your neck and slowly up into your head. Feel a warm comfortable tingle in your scalp and how warm and almost numb your face is becoming.

The hypnotist begins to count backwards from seven to one and your already gone and soon you will fall so very deep and so very relaxed.

Seven, relaxing into the words and letting go more and more.

Six, soft words and spinning lights, you’re falling down deeper and deeper.

Five, eyelids are so heavy and soon you will close them and relax.

Four, on the last number just let those tired sleepy eyes close and you can imagine yourself sliding down a slide, drifting deeper and deeper, until you are at the bottom, and then you can open your eyes and continue to read the words that take you deeper.

Three, SOFT SOOOTHING SLEEEP. DEEPER AND DEEPER DOWN.

TWO, ALMOST THERE, THOSE EYES SO RELAXED AND READY TO CLOSE AS YOU ARE READY TO IMAGINE.

ONE, LET THOSE SLEEPY EYES SHUT AND GO INTO A DEEP SLEEEP FOR ME. DEEP SLEEEEEEP.

The show continues and you find that with every skit you do it becomes easier to obey with the next skit that follows. Deeper you go as the hypnotist causes strange things to happen that seem to be out of your control.

In one skit you are told that when you open your eyes everyone in the audience will be nude and they all have removed their cloths. The hypnotist snaps his fingers and your eyes open. You turn to see me down in the audience and I notice how you lock onto me so quickly.

My nude body shimmers in the lights and I give you a slow wink of my eye and the hypnotist snaps his fingers and your eyes slam shut and you drift even deeper.

This time the joke is on you and the hypnotist has you open your eyes only discover that it is you who is nude and embarrassed.

The hypnotist seems to pick on you because you are so easily controlled and the more you read the more deeper you go into trance.

This hypnotist has found you to be so susceptible to suggestion that he is simply having his way with you and soon you are in every part of his show.

Once the show is done and most everyone is leaving he allows a few people to view a tape of the show that was recorded with the video camera. He fast forwards the induction, after all he doesn’t want anyone to go under again, and we watch as you are embarrassed at some of the things you did. You couldn’t remember most of it, but there is was. You singing and carrying on up on stage, you feel a little humiliated as everyone laughs at all the things you where doing.

You see me walk over to the hypnotist and whisper something in his ear. A giant smile on his face as he says, “Okay you got a deal.”

Once everyone is done he walks over to the tape machine, rewinds it and pulls it out. You watch as I get into my purse and take out money. I hand the money to him and he hands me the tape.

You think to yourself that I am going to show the tape of the single most embarrassing day of your life to everyone and it is everything you can do not to cry.

We go back up to your room and I pour some ginger ale into a glass and you’re thinking about how you are going to get me to give you that tape.

You sit on the edge of your bed and I ask you, “Did you have fun?”

Still feeling woozy and strange, you turn, look at me and reply, “It was fun.”

“You know something?” I ask. “I envy you.”

You feel surprised at this and ask, “How come?”

“All the fun you had tonight, I wish I was you up on that stage, I never could be hypnotized,” I reply. “Sometimes when I am with you, I feel like I am left out.”

I look up at you from behind the bar and smile a not so reassuring smile that I am all right.

“At least I had fun tonight watching you have a blast,” I admit. “Let’s watch your tape again, I want to see it one more time before I give it to you, it’s up to you if you want to show it to our husbands or tell them what we did tonight. I understand if you don’t”

“You bought the tape for me?” You ask.

“Of course,” You reply. “You where having so much fun and the hypnotist said you may not remember everything so I got it for you.”

You agree to this, even though you don’t want to see it again, but you certainly want to get that tape back, to save yourself the embarrassment.

We go into the small living room of the hotel room and you sit on the couch. I slowly push the tape all the way into the VCR and turn on the T.V.

It starts just as you remember it. You can see the ball of lights as the camera focuses in.

A warm woozy feeling washes over you as lights dance and sparkle in the room and you hear me tell you that the hypnotist said you are the best subject he ever had.

Your beginning to feel that strange hypnotic feeling as it is starting to happen all over again, but this time it is much worse. You seem to be going deeper and faster than before. You just haven’t got one ounce of resistance left in you, you have been though so much. The elevator and the stage hypnotist and now once again as you hear his hypnotic voice, you fall deeper and faster than ever before.

Soft candles are lit in the bedroom as you are laying there nude, and on your back.

Notice me as I stand over you with one knee on the bed and my other leg standing up.

You can see a candle that I am holding. It is red and you watch as my fingers drift softly though the flame. Back and fourth, back and fourth as you relax deeper and deeper into my spell.

Your eyes and mind begin to relax as you read the words and you begin to feel yourself sinking into the chair. Slowly melting into the words and falling deeper into the candle’s light.

Your body just sinks deeper and deeper as the words are so pleasant, so soothing to read. You find the more that you read the more that you relax. So deep into sleep as you let go. Wanting to go deeper and deeper and going deeper and deeper as my fingers pass back and fourth in such rhythm, such calming rhythm. Unable to remember anything from one moment to the next and now you can’t even remember that you can’t remember anything from one moment to the next. You just continue to read and let go as my words slide and slip so softly into your mind.

Burning flames, focusing you deeper into the words that mean so much to you now and they feel so nice to read. Your body is so heavy and you feel yourself going deeper and deeper with every breath you take. Feel that warm feeling in your heart as it slows down and relaxes all of you. So tired and so relaxed now as you just keep letting go for me deeper and deeper. Been though so much hypnosis now that this trance is deeper and you slide down deeper and faster than ever before.

I am pouring warm oil on your stomach and now I am slowly rubbing your relaxed tummy in slow sleepy circles. Warm relaxing circles and notice how my soft hand is moving in rhythm, around and around, taking you deeper and deeper as my hand slowly caresses you further and further away. I am having my way with you and you just can’t stooooop.

My hand reaches down and takes yours; you seem to glide off the bed as we stand in front of the mirror. I stand behind you and you feel my warm oiled breast softly sliding on you back as we sway back and fourth.

My tender lips kissing the back of your neck, sending erotic chills up and down your spine, as my hands gently move around cupping your breast and caressing your nipple with the satin smooth oil.

What are you going to do? You can’t let this happen, but you don’t want it to stop.

I begin to whisper in your ear, “I know this is your first time, don’t worry, I will do all the work and you just enjoy, consider this, just experimenting.”

But deep down you know better, you know that you are enjoying this way too much. You wonder about what they say, “Once you go bi, the urge will never die.”

You begin to breath harder and harder as you fall deeper and deeper into my spell. My hand reaches down and you can feel my fingers sliding and dancing in and out of your wet silky place.

I guide you to the bed, you’re so afraid and so aroused. You feel naughty and wild as my fingers play.

Go ahead now, slide your fingers into that robe and give in. The candlelight will flicker once you touch, the magick is yours and a woman you are, so let yourself indulge for me. This is all for YOU.

My soft lips come closer and closer and you know that once we kiss there will be no way to stop. I seem to touch you just right, unlike any way you have ever been touched before and oh that kiss is so hypnotic and my lips glide softly across yours. So sensuous so sexy so nice. Time to be naughty.

The candles burn with your sexual energy, all three of them, one to your left and one to your right and the one under your fingers right now. Soon the wax will melt and the flames will burn so high as you your flame will burn with erotic desire.

I begin to kiss down and down and down, past your chest and past your navel, your body becoming one giant sexual nerve. Everywhere I touch is teasing and tantalizing as your flame becomes so sensitive. It’s too much and my tongue has started to go around and around and around as I sometimes dip inside.

Feel as I trick you and tease you over and over again. You should have never done this it is just too sexual too much. You knew but never paid attention, unlike a man, I know where to touch and Ohhh am I touching you so right. My tongue presses into you and you feel me twirl and seduce you deeper. How can this be happening? My red lips pull and suckle and press as I take advantage of you.

You feel so strange, so hot and erotic. I am hypnotizing you from between your thighs in tantalizing ways your mind can’t comprehend. Oh yessss, my fingers slide in deeply and oh so deeply now. You realize that the long deep moans are you that you’re hearing. I just keep going faster and faster and softer and softer as your arms fall to the side and you give in.

You’re going to cum now and feel that flame spread a fire though your body. A powerful sexual seductive fire, taking you deeper and your arousal builds and builds and as we count back you will be changed forever. Once you cum like this, once you have had the forbidden love, you will never be the same.

FIVE, I TEASE YOU AND TRICK YOU.

FOUR, AROUND IN LITTLE CIRCLES NOW, GIVING INTO THE RHYTHEM.

THREE, SO HOT AND SO READY!! HERE IT CUMS

TWO, FEEL IT, OUT OF COMTROL, SO WET AND SO POWERFUL, AS YOUR BODY SHAKES, THE SEX NERVE TOO SENSITIVE, THE FLAMES BURN SO HIGH! OH MY GOD!!!

ONE, I LOVE YOU. CUM NICE AND HARD AND LET IT ALL OUT. OH YESS OH YESS AHH HAAA. ALL FOR YOU LETTING OUT THAT TENSION AND ALL FOR YOU. :)

Interesting how just one encounter can be. Changing your life in such a way. Now we go shopping together and well, we do almost everything together. But sometimes I like to have you over for coffee. I pop in our favorite videotape and we do what no man can ever give us, we indulge in the forbidden kiss.

With love
Shiri