The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreign Partnership

“It’s over man. Go home.” Nick said.

“Huh? Yeah in a bit” Trevor replied without looking up from his computer.

“It’s Friday, we’re skipping out early to check out that new bar.”

“Of course you are. I’ve got plans. Thanks though.”

“You’re crushing Project Orion. What’s left to do. Just had it off to Tammy and let her iron out the details.” Nick replied checking the time.

“Partnerships need careful handling. I can’t just pass this to some college intern. I need to be ready for the their on-site in a few weeks.”

Nick picked up the semi-serious and entirely focused on work tone from his co-worker and gave up.

“See you later.”

“Yep.”

* * *

Trevor’s briefcase slipped from his hands as the door closed behind him. The clock read 7:34pm. In the three months after moving to the city, he had hardly traveled much outside of the ten or so kilometers it took to reach the office from his apartment. Switching companies to further his career was a bit risky being single, but he was feeling more and more confident that it

was the right move.

“I’ve got to start working from home on Friday’s” he said to no one. A rumble in his stomach was more than enough reminder of the lunch he had skipped.

“Ok, find dinner and...” His thought trailed off, unable to remember what he had planned for the weekend. Missing fragments of his conversation with Nick provided no clues.

The muffled beginning of Beethoven’s 5th starts playing. Hands fumbling over his suit pants and jacket searching for his work phone. He frowned, reminded of the many projects at work he was still juggling at the moment. Confused at who was sending emails from work. He pictured his co-workers queued up at the door, waiting for the clock to strike 5:00pm so they start the weekend.

Orion Barcode Elevator Yellow

#Attachment#

<end>

Trevor’s face relaxed as he read the words again. And again. Waves of arousal washed over him. If anyone else had been in his apartment they would have noticed an increasingly visible bulge in trousers as he kicked off his shoes. His suit jacket and belt carelessly fell to the floor as he walked to his home office. Typing in his encryption password, he sat naked in front of his laptop. Fingers reaching for the keys, typing a second password from memory. This one for the secure email platform he used. He saw the words again. Dark blue and bold. His glassy eyes closely matched the thin covering of sweat on his forehead.

drone will obey

obedience is pleasure

drone will obey

New applications that might be useful to our partnership:

Gateway Monitor

VidChat

InterOffice updates:

Jack no longer questions the value that Athena provides.

Training equipment has been installed in office.

Everything is on-track for Your arrival.

<end>

somewhere across the global, and inbox chimes

A long string of arousal leaked from his erection. Mouthing the words “trevor will obey” like a sacred mantra while downloading the attachment. Opening a video player with one hand, while the other reached for his headphones; Trevor drifted further into oblivion.

Binaural beats pulsed from his headphones as dusk had taken hold outside. A faint grey spiral began to take shape on the screen. He sighed again, relaxing deeping into the chair, deeper into trance. Rapid images of women filled the screen. Dominate women in various positions with both men and other women.

Women in short skirts towering over men who kneeled naked in front of them. Some were in high heels, other barefooted. Pictures of a female in a generic office setting while a smartly dressed man was bent over kissing one of her pantyhosed feet. They appeared on the screen within seconds of each other. Pouring into Trevor’s mind without any resistance.

By the time a woman’s voice started playing, Trevor’s mind was completely empty. Just staring quietly at the screen, leaking precum onto the leather chair. His penis was fully erect, gently throbbing as he listened to her speak.

obedience is pleasure

do not resist

go deeper into submission

crave my voice

wait for my call

obey

* * *

The room had completely darken now and a faint sliver of moonlight shone through the half closed blinds.

Trevor was unaware of the time as hours passed. The video looping over and over. He just sat and received more programming.

<phone rings>

Trevor hands quickly unplug his headphones from his laptop and plug them into his phone.

“trevor will obey”. He couldn’t see the woman on the other end of the phone slowly smile. Or smell her arousal as she mouthed her reply.

“It feels soooooo good to obey. Doesn’t it drone?”

A ripple of pleasure rolled over his body.

“obedience is pleasure”

She however, could sense the need in his voice. Her hand lightly toying with the seamless pantyhose that covered her shapely legs. Catherine always enjoyed when the drones called in.

“Report on training status.” Her voice carrying a more authoritative tone this time.

“My mind is blank. I am ready to serve.”

“Kneel”

Trevor slipped to the floor as Catherine read the email that he had send hours before. Her hand lightly rubbing the now spreading damp spot on the front of her silky pantyhose. She had done well training this drone and now he was almost ready.

“Prepare to receive next objective drone.” Her breathing becoming shallow as she thought back on on their ‘partnership’. So close to cumming herself. Starting to feel the waves of arousal increasing. Knowing that it was only a matter of time before she could claim the release she need almost as bad as Trevor.

Trevor reached into the bottom drawer of his desk and retrieved a small manilla envelope. Carefully dumping the content on the now chest level desk. Both hands now reaching for the small plastic bag that tumbled out moments ago.

For the first time in hours his eyes focused on something tangible. Opening the sealed pouch revealed a pair of worn women’s panties.

Somewhere in the back of Trevor’s mind, the scent of the panties’ registered triggering even more arousal. Linking him even stronger to the deep trance he was in.

“drone is ready for objective”

trevor’s monotone voice shook Catherine, who had already reached inside her nylons for more direct contact with her skin.

“Stroke for your trainer.” She whispered.

Trevor slowly began to stroke his leaking manhood. She could hear his laboured breathing over her’s. She loved the sensation she got from controlling a man so completely. Her other hand reaching under her blouse to massage her pert chest. She couldn’t hold back a slight moan as she thought back to a time when Trevor used to struggle to resist. When he needed more “hands-on” training. Oh how she used to get off on the power. But this was in a way even hotter. She pictured Trevor kneeling. Naked and stroking. So turned on by her control. No resistance, no struggling. Nothing left be blind obedience and adoration for her. The memory took a backseat for a moment. She had a job to do.

She thought of all the work she had done leading up to this moment. Athena was was positioned to put into action their most aggressive plans for female superiority to date. Her plan to secretly convert targeted members of a company and slowly erode it from within, was risky. But the fact was, Catherine’s methods for turning men, and a few women, into obedient drones was nearly airtight.

None of the drones knew anything other than unwavering obedience. In a few weeks, she would be ready to activate Project Orion. All the pieces would be in place. Just a few more weeks. More drones, more power, more control. She spread her legs wider in her chair as her head gently rolled to the side. Pinching one of hardened nipples pulled another moan from her painted lips.

“deactivate sleeper cell”

“drone will deactivate sleeper cell. drone will obey”

Catherine’s body shock as she issued her new commands to her drone. Her fingers drawing small circles on top of her glistening clit. Another shock wave rolled through her feminine form as she slowly relaxed into the warm receding tide of her orgasm.

“Receive my gift. Obey drone. Obey and cum.”

Like all the times before, Trevor bent forward pressing his nose into the fragrant panties that lay before him. He took a deep breath and came.

His latest instruction fused into his willing mind as streams of cum sprang from his cock. His head still swimming with the tangy scent of Catherine’s panties. Still in a daze, he shutdown his computer and walked to his bedroom. Falling deep asleep with no memory of the afternoon.

Catherine smiled to herself, enjoying the post orgasm bliss. It was time prepare for her visit.