The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forest Surprise

[F/f MC]

Synopsis: A woman who loves the forest learns something new about her favorite home away from home.

Intro:

It’s nice to see all of you again! I’ve been so busy, and had so much happen in my life, but I’d like to thank all of you for reading my work. Any of you that emailed chronicler16@juno.com? I no longer have access. The password was changed on me and Juno can’t seem to fix it... so... sorry! If you enjoy this or my other tale, please get a hold of me. I’ll be posting again, not regularly, but I’ll try every so often. Thank you!

1

Hiking had always been one of my favorite things to do on a Saturday afternoon. A time when everyone was out to the movies or getting ready to drink themselves silly was the perfect time for a little tomboy like me to sneak out into the woods and loose myself in a serene glade of trees.

I’d go until I could here nor see any sign of human interference. After that, I’d go for at least a mile or two more. When you’re out that far from civilization you really feel like you’re in control. There’s no one to tell you that you can’t go and fall asleep laying on a fallen tree. There isn’t a sign to tell you that you can only go a certain speed or can’t go below a certain one. There’s no special way for you to go either, just forward, left, right, or any direction you can possibly think of.

That was probably the one reason that I stayed in Oregon. So many people had closed minds fed shut by pocketbooks, but there was a whole separate world apart from that. Anyone could go out and see the great wilderness if they had the time and the health. Old abandoned logging trails were home to all sorts of interesting sites and if you wanted it, solitude.

Or when you didn’t want it, there was almost no chance in hell of getting caught with someone else out in the woods. Myself, I’d brought men, women, and a few under age of both out into the woods for a little fun. There was nothing wrong with it in such a place. Breaking the rules of the civilization that you’ve left so far behind doesn’t feel like a crime. If anything it feels liberating and you just can’t stop yourself from doing it again. When there’s something that you want but you can’t have it, just take it out to where no one can see.

Trees don’t frown upon consensual acts.

Sometimes though I would go out alone and just walk carefully though my sylvan maze. Even when you’re out and away from it all, you still have to tread carefully. I always wore the same outfit. It made me feel comfortable and in control. Sometimes I would wear it around town and almost always I got what I went after.

Empowerment didn’t even come at all that bad of a price. The suit included two black boots that looked like they should have been steel toes (they had great traction and were good to kick a branch out of your way while climbing), naturally faded blue jeans, and a tight warm green long-sleeved shirt.

Whatever was under all of that didn’t matter. Those pieces of clothing were like my uniform for the outdoors. Nothing could ever bring me down while I was wearing that get-up, not even the stress of every day life with all of its snap judgments and moment-long catastrophes. Freedom at its finest, I was a pioneer into places that I liked to believe would otherwise be forgotten. I was keeping the spirit of the forest alive with my patronage.

I’d been called an elf by some of my former lovers. If I weren’t a tall busty blonde, I would probably have been likely to agree with her. The forest was my home. Out there I had directional sense, a passion to see what was around the next turn, and unmatched confidence.

Back in the hustle and bustle of suburbia or the city I felt constantly entombed and trapped by everything around me. Large skyscrapers made me feel small and insignificant. Roadways with “One Way Only” signs made my directional sense falter every time. If the roads were built like they should have been then I would never get lost. But no, the people who built these damned cities made them efficient for themselves and not a sort of efficient that let the natural human sense of direction kick in.

Oh well.

I made due.

Every weekend I tried to find a new route to explore. If I was bringing someone with me I usually went to about the same spot, but made it different every time. I’d never had bad sex up against a tree somehow. You’d think some stupid boy would push me up against a hard piece of bark eventually, but it never happened.

The forest was my personal little deviant’s playground. I treasured every moment spent out in the wilderness and would have been glad to get a job hiking but then my work and my play would overlap and I would have hated for something like that to happen. Even if it got me out of a cramped office, it wouldn’t be enough to make up for being forced to do what I loved. Somehow that would be a big turn off and ruin my foresty sanctuary.

Leaves, branches, trunks, flowers, all of them were so alive as I walked through the forest. Not least of all alive was myself.

I knew that every time I went there was another exciting possibility for an epic quest. Once I was even tempted to buy a sword I saw at Excalibur gifts and go out for my Saturday adventure on Friday evening, armed for the first time ever.

Such a thought didn’t seem appropriate though so I had pushed it away. I was a calm, sensible woman. I knew when a thought was strange and when it was just plain silly. I did go out that following Saturday though and I sure did enjoy myself. The morning of the trip I got all dressed up, and had my usual cereal breakfast and headed out to my little car and drove out to the edge of a forest I’d rarely traveled around in.

Exploring a new area of the forest and mapping it out in my mind seemed like an exciting idea in the least. Maybe if I was lucky I would find a special gem of a place again to bring someone back to the next week.

2

The day before my little expedition had been a day of good weather so there wasn’t any mud or puddles. Rare as this was, I was very thankful. Whenever it was too wet even I didn’t enjoy it as much as when it was dry.

Funny, as I enjoy a lot of things a lot more when they’re wet than when they’re dry. Laughing at my fortune I jumped over fallen trees, ducked low branches, and looked around for anything interesting or shiny. Not too far I heard rushing water and grinned. It was a sunny day and there was a river here that I had never noticed for whatever silly reason.

Not loosing a moment to the past I dashed forward and jumped from stump to stump, rock to rock, taking my time to add an extra bit of fun even if it was ridiculous. The river wasn’t going anywhere, and it was only nine o’clock. I normally didn’t end up getting home sometime around midnight or later so I had a good long day ahead of me that I wouldn’t waste or misuse no matter what I did. The whole world was mine in this little bit of tree sandwiched somewhere out in what was at least at some point logging country.

For some reason some of the prettiest forests were places that I could tell at one point must have been logged all to hell but still managed to persevere. Nature was such an amazing thing and I loved every little piece of it. That was why I could never have my own little garden even if I was to ever move out of my small dingy little apartment.

I doubted that I could ever kill a weed.

The river wasn’t too far off and has a convenient thick tree fallen across it. Oregon is one of the few places where you will see wilderness that can be used without editing at all in a Hollywood movie. In fact, I’m pretty sure that it has been used suchly but I’m not sure if that matters.

Once I got halfway across the tree I decided to sit down on it and smiled. My legs dangled over above the water and their reflection moved along as fast as the river.

So relaxing was the gentle river sounds that I rested my hands down in a half grip of the log and closed my eyes. Listening to all of the sounds was just so grand. No nature CD captures half of the beauty of actually being there.

I shouldn’t have let myself relax so much, though, it just wasn’t safe. Letting your guard down in the most primal place in the whole world is dangerous. One blink and some snake can come up and bite you, putting its venom into you and rendering you a zombie- or worse. Oregon isn’t populated with much in the ways of deadly animals, but still. There are plenty of things that can get you no mater where you are no matter what you’re doing or where you are.

As chance would have it, I zoned out for just a moment and something happened out of nowhere. The tree that I was walking on was hollow but I hadn’t noticed it. It snapped right where I was sitting, and the two pieces fell goddess knows where as I splashed into the cold river that was much deeper than I’d expected.

Even with heavy clothing all of it was stuck to me within moments. I screamed but it came out as a whimper because of how cold I was. My whole body screamed out in the change of temperature and with pitiful whimpers I tried to grab at the shore that was a hand away from the tips of my fingers.

There wasn’t a chance that I could reach, and the river was flowing faster than its sound gave hints of. I was trapped in this stream as it carried me away. At least as it moved it carried me closer to the shore and maybe twenty feet down, at least that was how it felt, I was able to grasp a hold and climb up carefully. all of my body ached beyond just the cold. All the way down to my bones, I was chilled to the point of feeling like I was deluged in ice water.

All of my clothing clung to me almost painfully and might have gained a few pounds in water alone. Sniffling from the cold I pulled back farther from the shore and looked down at myself. There was even water inside of my wonderfully water proof boots.

With a soft cry I ripped off my shirt, breasts still trapped in a bra but still bouncing none the less. I lost ten pounds, and gained about that many temperature points. No one was in this forest very often, not even me, so I figured that I could get back to my car in not all that much in the way of clothing. I slipped off my boots, and dumped out the water. With a sigh, I stripped off the pants and tossed them beside the shirt for a moment before slipping the boots back on.

I stood back up and looked around. The light must have changed or something because everything looked different than I remembered it looking not too long ago.

“Shit. Jessica, you’re screwed.” Slowly I trotted up the nearest hill and looked around. Nothing seemed all that visible. With a sigh, I couldn’t realize which direction to go. It was probably not even ten o’clock, but I wanted to go home now. My trip was wrecked as it had been only a few times before.

Deciding that one direction looked the most familiar I began to walk that way and bit my lip. This was a terrible turn of events. Nothing was how I wanted it to be.

Walking through the woods, even on a hot day, in just your bra and panties, is never fun.

Before long I saw a large tree that seemed hollowed out for whatever reason, but was still standing. It seemed warm and I needed a little break. I figured that I could sit down on my wet clothing and collect myself. Then I could decide what to do. Then I’d feel better.

Right?

3

At least one thing was looking up. I was able to smell bark and sap all about me and that smell always made me feel good. It was soothing to feel so at one with nature that nothing could go wrong as long as I stayed still. The only trick would be finding my way back to the car, and then back home.

My tanned skin was starting to feel better as the water droplets became fewer and fewer for me to push away. The temperature outside and in my tree was starting to go down though and just my undergarments wouldn’t be enough to keep me from catching something. My nipples practically stabbed through my bra.

That was when through the hole in the tree I was able to see something sparkle in the distance. With a giddy laugh I jumped up and dashed towards it. I was so happy that maybe that was my car that I forgot behind my clothing. Why a rational person like myself would do such a silly thing I have no idea but that was just what happened. The shining became brighter and brighter the closer I got and my curiosity grew and grew and grew.

“Come on, Jessica! I have a surprise for you!” A cute little schoolgirl voice chimed out. I just kept running, thinking it must be something of my imagination. That made more sense, at least.

Once I got close enough though, I saw something that was not my car, or a little schoolgirl. The woman must have been four feet tops compared to my 6′1″. She was no less developed, however. She had long flowing green hair, and was dressed in a brown robe-like garment that wasn’t flowing enough to hide her curves or any other hint to the no doubt sexy body underneath.

I stopped once I was a few feet in front of her and didn’t even blush. “How did you know my name? Who are you?”

The little woman just giggled. The shinning was coming from a small object that she held up by a little string that looked like a plain old tree vine. What it was holding up was an odd crystal like piece of sap that looked more like amber. It had so many little facets though, and somehow, a piece deep inside of it seemed to sparkle.

She giggled and jangled the thing up and down and I followed it with my eyes before looking back to her. “Who are you? What are you doing here...? Do you know where I parked my car? I’m sort of lost . . .”

“I know who you are because you’re in my forest little Jessica... Who I am isn’t important, neither is your car. You came here to see my little toy, didn’t you? Its what dragged you to me, isn’t it? So why don’t you stop talking to me, and start figuring out why it called you here?”

Her words confused me, but I shrugged and looked into the odd amber crystal. “Isn’t it strange how the light seems to go all about inside of it? It bends all around inside of it you know. It reflects things, changes things. Isn’t it funny how light reflects things? You’re looking into it, and you’re seeing the reflecting seeing yourself seeing the reflection. You’re seeing your own reflection then, aren’t you? Seeing the reflection inside? Seeing yourself inside? Some say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, they hold the soul. So if your eyes are inside of there your soul must be inside of there. And if your soul is inside of there...

“Then your will is inside of there. If its inside of there, then who ever holds it owns it, don’t they? Doesn’t that make sense Jessica? Whoever holds the crystal holds your eyes holds your soul holds your will and that means that they own and control you like a little doll. A little marionette, isn’t that right Jessica?”

All I did was stare into the crystal. The more I stared, the less I saw, the less I knew, and the less I wanted. She held my will. That meant that she told me what I saw, what I knew, what I wanted.

I was trapped inside of her crystal.

I saw myself looking back at me.

The crystal continued to shine and all I could do was watch as the little woman tied the vine to a branch in front of me and walked out of my sight. I couldn’t look away! Before long though, I felt hands move over me. First, they were on my ass and massaging, kneading, clawing. It felt so good but I didn’t have the strength to moan. Only my body responded involuntarily and I began to grow wet.

Next I felt the small hands reach up and take my bra into its hands, before pulling the bra off. Her small delicate little hands, I was sure it was her, pulled and squeezed and manipulated my breasts in all sorts of ways from behind me but all I could do was finally gasp and moan. It felt so grand somehow.

“Now Jessica, you see the crystal? Well the longer you look, the deeper you fall into it, the more the crystal’s slave you become. You do realize that, right? You’re becoming a slave to the crystal. You’re becoming a slave to me. A little slave for this littler woman to use for all of her little pleasures. I’ve watched you in other forests. You once took a sixteen-year old girl against a tree with your hand, and she loved it. I want you to do things like that to me. You will, won’t you?”

Her fingers pressed down on my nipples and tugged them down. My body arched back against her and I cried out sharply. “Yes!” She laughed and her hands let go, traveling down and ripping off my panties.

“Good girl. Now, little Jessica Slave, you’re going to stay here with me in the forest, and you’re going to be my new little slave, aren’t you? You’re going to help me tend to the forest, right? The sidhe don’t often take human slaves, but when we do, they’re rewarded with the best-damned orgasms any human has ever felt. You loose your mind, but you gain something so much better.” Her little fingers rubbed down and began to trace over my most tender spot.

My body thrashed back towards her but it was like the crystal had me chained in place. I couldn’t arch or reciprocate. Only involuntary movements. I nodded at her questions, but that was all I could do as I cried out again.

Her skilled little fingers had found my tender little clit.

“That’s right! You’re all mine! Teehee...” She laughed as I screamed and thrashed more, her fingers and then soon her tongue began to invade me and all I could do was cum and cum again. Her touch was magical indeed and I couldn’t take much of it before my body gave into her advances. Every orgasm pushed my mind deeper and deeper into a state of submission.

I lost track of them soon mostly because I wasn’t told to keep track. Finally though my body couldn’t take it any longer and I passed out.

4

I woke up, or activated feels the more appropriate word, with my sidhe mistress standing above me. She looked down at me with a very possessive glance and I moaned softly. All of those orgasms had wracked my body and I still was burning up.

Just one touch from her body had made mine ache for hers to never stop touching mine. I couldn’t form a coherent thought as I looked up at her. All I could think about was what had happened to me and that left me more than just reeling. My mind was just one big fuzz ball and I arched down against the ground. It was muddy now, soaked with my juices as I’d came over and over again. I didn’t care though, and she could tell. In fact, she moved over, grabbed my hair and pushed my face into the mud.

All I did was moan and mash my body against the mud. It felt like smaller versions of her hands, and soon my whole body was covered in a thin layer of brown mud and a few leaves here and there.

“Awww, what a good little slave Jessica! You love the earth in a whole new way! That cum is good for the earth and it’ll be even better once I’m done changing you. You won’t be human anymore, but do you really care?” I shook my head. “I thought not. So now my little Jessica slave, why don’t we fertilize the whole damned forest?”