The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forever And Ever And Ever

(mc mf fd)

Isaac burst into the room, brow furrowed, sword at the ready. “Where are you, fiend?!” He roared into the darkness. “I know you’re here! I’ve repelled your illusions, I’ve dispatched your shades, and I’ve conquered your stronghold! Show yourself!”

The throne room, however, was eerily quiet. Wreathed in shadows, the throne loomed on its dais, empty. Then, from the corners, laughter filled the air. Rich, resonant, indulgent, it mellowed to an amused hum... And she spoke.

“Well, well, well. Sir Isaac, I didn’t think you’d visit so soon! Had I known your arrival would be so immediate, I would’ve worked harder to prepare a warmer reception.” The voice came from everywhere at once. Isaac wasn’t about to embarrass himself by turning about like a top to try and find its unseen source; she’d reveal herself soon enough. After all, Anastasia, Queen of Shadows, loved to flaunt her tempting figure as much as she loved to taunt her foes.

Just as he predicted, she coalesced from the shadows, sitting on her throne and watching him with a smirk. Anastasia pushed her chest out, back arched and eyes lidded sensuously as she grinned wider down at him. Hourglass curves were barely hidden by shifting, ink-black shadows clinging to her skin, her figure only accentuated by the closeness of her tenebrous “garments.”

She tilted her head to the side and bared her teeth. “You know, Sir Isaac,” she said. “Normally I don’t quite care for paladins in my palace. They have this nasty tendency of lighting up my beautiful shadows.” She raised a hand and curled her fingers, conjuring a murky flame that seemed to darken the throne room even further. “It’s a sin I don’t easily forgive, bu- Ah!”

The flame suddenly shone golden light, burning radiantly and dispelling the darkness... If only for a moment. Anastasia quenched the flame with a yelp, returning the room to darkness once more and glaring at Isaac. Now the only sources of light were his armor, warded to glow with holy light... And her eyes, smoldering red.

“Sir Isaac, you test my patience,” she snarled.

“And I have none in turn for your wickedness,” he answered, stepping forward and pointing his sword at her. “Your misdeeds are too great, and the humiliating challenge you cast upon me was the final slight against my patience! If justice must be meted out, I shall be its hand!” He braced himself, glaring up at her and gathering his courage. He was prepared to subdue her, but her powers were... Mysterious.

It seemed as if her umbramancy had an answer even for his steadfast resolve, because Anastasia just smiled in the face of his fury. Leaning back in her throne, the Queen of Shadows shook her head and laughed. “Oh, no, Sir Isaac. I don’t think you’ll be any hand but mine. You see...” She brought a hand to her breast and narrowed her eyes at him. “We’re to be wed. I’ve uncovered the perfect spell to stain your soul indelibly dark. Once my magics have twisted your affections, you’ll beg to be my groom.“

Isaac’s eyes went wide. No. Could this have all just been a trap to lure him in? They’d clashed before, and while he knew she held in her heart some twisted infatuation for him, to think that she’d uncover new spells to ensnare him specifically...!

“No!” He rushed forward, sword raised as he charged her. “I’ll not let your black magics upend the oaths I took! Foul beast—“

“Such cruel words for your bride-to-be!” Anastasia rose from her throne, eyes now burning pink as she pointed a finger at him. “Worry not, Sir Isaac, for you’ll soon see that your fate is in my arms, living happily ever after as my adoring husband!” Shadows churned and roiled around her, and-

“Drown in love, Isaac! Let my darkness show you the light!”

* * *

Isaac awoke in his bed, blinking away the remnants of...something. A dream he’d had, maybe? All he could remember was a sword, a suit of armor...

Arms looped around his chest, pulling him back down onto the mattress.

...And Anastasia. He smiled, acceding to her sleepy demands. His wife had a tendency to get greedy when she wasn’t quite awake enough to conduct herself properly, but the way that irritated growl turned to indulgent purring when he was finally in her arms once more... As far as Isaac was concerned, it was just one charming facet of many.

And, well, turnabout was fair play, wasn’t it? So if he were to get a little handsy himself, it was completely justified. He grabbed her by the hips, tugging her flush against him and pecking her on the forehead. She trilled with delight, eyes still shut as she returned the kiss, pressing one softly to his lips instead.

“I’ve really got to get up, dear,” he murmured, holding her close. So small, so soft, so vulnerably female in his arms. If he had to get up, she seemed eager to help him do just that, though it wasn’t the way he really meant. Isaac rumbled with pleasure as Anastasia’s hands found his half-hard member, lazily stroking it.

“You’d leave your bride alone here so you can toil in the fields instead?” She pouted, fluttering her eyelashes and gazing up lovingly at him. “Isaac, you’d be a miserable knight. There’s a princess in the sweet throes of peril right before you!” She pulled away from him and splayed out on the bed with a rueful sigh. “And you choose to let her languish, unsatisfied! For shame, Sir Isaac.“

Isaac laughed at that, climbing atop her and pinning her wrists to the bed with his big, strong hands. He felt his heart pound faster at the sound of her whimper, and Isaac felt his cock throb stiffer at the mewl of delight she gave as his lips pressed to her neck. “I can’t imagine why you’re so fixated on this idea of knighthood, Ana.” He rolled his hips forward, prodding at her sex with the bulb of his manhood. “What, is a farmer not enough for you anymore?“

“It’s because—” Anastasia gasped as his teeth grazed her skin. “It’s buh-because my temperament is so clearly that of a princess, and thus I ought to be attended to as one!” She struggled under him for a moment, more to see once more that his strength was too much for her to overcome. “And some farmer can’t attend to a princess properly!“

“Oho, I can’t?” Isaac growled, thrusting forward and hilting himself halfway in Anastasia’s sex. Before she could even moan, he silenced her with a kiss, luxuriating in the sensation of her pleasure humming against his body, the way her cunt clenched and squeezed around him-

He pulled away, if only to breathe, and stared down at the intoxicating blush on Anastasia’s cheeks. She wiggled her wrists and whined. “Let me hold you, darling,” she pouted, and... Well, Isaac melted at that. He pulled his hands away, wrapping his arms around her and starting to thrust faster when she embraced him in turn.

Then her legs wrapped around his waist, ankles hooking just above the small of his back, and Isaac started to thrust in earnest.

“Isaac!” She gasped as he started to thrust harder, faster. “I luh—” Her eyes rolled back. “I love you!“

Anastasia was always so pitifully easy to please in bed, but the words pouring from her lips were music to him. Isaac would do anything to hear those three magic words, and as she squeezed around him, he couldn’t help but answer in kind.

“Anastasia, I love you—”

* * *

“...lo? Isaac? Hello?”

Isaac straightened up, jolted to attention. “Hm? I’m listening!” He blinked away the cobwebs and ignored the daydream in favor of the reality in front of him.

His insistence, however, seemed less-than-believable, because Anastasia was now glaring at him. Hands on her hips, brow furrowed, she looked irritated at the very least. “You’re listening,” she repeated sarcastically. She narrowed her eyes up at him, clicking her tongue. Leaning in, Anastasia inspected his expression carefully, quirking a brow. “If you’re listening, then what’s the best way to deal with an umbramancer’s illusions?” She straightened up and crossed her arms. “This is an easy one, by the way.“

Well, she’d called his bluff, and now Isaac had no choice but to- “Far too easy!” -double down, apparently. “Come on, I’m not going to become a paladin by getting questions like that, Ana.” He thumped a fist against his chest and winked down at her. “I’ve got to show them that I’m brains and brawn! They’ve got plenty one-ofs, but I’m gonna show them—“

Anastasia snapped her fingers, and Isaac’s eyes went dull.

“—gonna show them I’m an obedient boy. Always obey. Love to obey.”

“That’s what I thought.” Anastasia said with just a touch of smugness to her voice. She shook her head and shrugged wide. “Isaac, I can’t very well instruct you on how to deal with magic if you’re not going to listen to me!“

“Always listen to Mistress Anastasia—”

She snapped her fingers once more, blushing deep red. “Not that kind of listening! I mean—” She shook her head once more, harder this time, and groaned. “I mean just paying attention! Isaac, I’m not just your neighbor anymore! I’m a licensed magician, and I’ve plenty of other things I could be doing with my time right now!“

Isaac needed a moment to clear the wool from his thoughts, but his mouth moved faster than his mind as per usual. “I gotta figure out a way to thank you for this, Anastasia,” he mumbled, bringing a hand to his temple and shaking his head. “I’d buy you dinner, but there’s no way a girl as gorgeous as you would want to be seen with me...“

He finally collected himself... And saw Anastasia blushing the hardest she’d ever blushed in her life. “Ana—” Isaac reached out, but Anastasia turned away, nose in the air.

“Well!” She huffed. “You’re quite right in that I have a few more immediately desirable bachelors interested in my hand, and while it might tarnish my chances with them...” She shivered, looking down. “I. I suppose if that’s the only idea you can think of to repay my generosity, then it’ll have to do.” She suddenly turned on her heel to face him once more, eyes wide and manic. “Let’s practice your resistance to love spells again!“

“Whuh- Ana, we practiced those the other day, I thought!”

“And you didn’t manage to resist them at all then, either! Clearly more practice is required!” She grabbed his hand, and hers seemed to glow with heat. “I-I promise I won’t make you say anything weird this time! C’mon, please?“

Isaac glanced away, cheeks beginning to color with a sort of fluttering embarrassment. “A-Ana, I don’t think that they’re going to test my ability to resist love spells when I try to join the order—”

“They might! Isaac, what’re you so nervous about?”

He shut his eyes. Bit his lower lip. Paused for a moment. Tried to gather his nerve... And... “I can’t say it! It’s too embarrassing!”

“What?! Tell me!”

“No!”

She snapped her fingers, and the tension bled from his body. His arms fell limp at his sides, and his expression went slack. “I’m worried that they’re not wearing off when they’re supposed to, because I can’t stop thinking about you.”

Anastasia gasped, pulling her hand away and stammering uselessly.

“I know you said that they wear off really quickly, but I’ve been feeling even happier when I’m around you now. I can’t help but swoon when I see you smile.”

“I-Isaac...!”

“I think I love you, Anastasia.”

She gulped, staring beet-red at her feet. Breathing heavier and heavier, Anastasia’s voice wasn’t much more than a mumble. “S-Say that again.”

“I love you, Anastasia.”

“A-Again!”

“I love you, Anastasia.”

“Again!”

“I love you, An—”

* * *

Anastasia burst into the room, brow furrowed, sword at the ready. “Where are you, fiend?!” She roared into the darkness. “I know you’re here! I’ve repelled your illusions, I’ve dispatched your shades, and I’ve conquered your stronghold! Show yourself!”

The throne room, however, was eerily quiet. Wreathed in shadows, the throne loomed on its dais, empty. Then, from the corners, laughter filled the air. Rich, resonant, indulgent, it turned to a deep, rumbling growl... And he spoke.

“Well, well, well. Dame Anastasia, I didn’t realize you’d be visiting me today! If I knew to expect such a ravishing guest, I would’ve...” His voice fell silent. Isaac, King of Shadows, wasn’t often at a loss for words, but as he trailed off, it seemed as if he’d finally been caught tongue-tied. When he continued, he sounded halting, unsure of himself. “I would’ve... I don’t...“

He coalesced from the shadows, sitting on his throne and resting his head in his hands. “No, no, this doesn’t feel right. Something’s wrong, I think.” Isaac shook his head, eyes shut as he tried to focus.

“Oh, now the weight of your evil has become too much to bear! Your guilt’s too late, King Isaac!” Anastasia stepped up and raised her sword. The blade glowed with radiant light, and soon the throne room’s darkness was wholly dispelled... Along with the shadows concealing his body! Laid literally bare before her, Isaac’s attempt to cover his privates served as an effective distraction from trying to figure out what was happening.

“What a sorry state of affairs,” Anastasia said smugly, stepping up onto the dais in front of him. Eyes narrowed, she sheathed her blade and pointed a glowing hand towards him. “What good’s a King of Shadows when his kingdom’s undone by something as simple as a trick of the light? So-called “King” Isaac!” Her hand flashed, and the dazzling display left Isaac’s eyes fluttering. “Your misdeeds are too great, and the lurid proposal you made to me was the final slight against my patience! If justice is to be meted out, I shall be its hand!“

“Wait—”

Isaac sputtered, trying and failing to compose himself. Anastasia’s magic cast the thoughts from his mind with each strobing flash, and soon his mind had been emptied by her wonderful light. She held her hand in front of him palm up, conjuring a mesmerizing, glowing orb before his fascinated eyes. Isaac could do nothing but stare into its soft, golden depths. And at its core, he saw...

* * *

“No!”

Isaac shook his head and raised his sword once more. These were illusions! They had to be! Illusions to distract him from his mission! The light shining forth blotted out her shadows and sent the Queen of Shadows flying back, slamming against her throne and gasping in pain.

“No... How...?!” She sputtered, melting away into the darkness. “Damn you, Isaac! I’ll finally have my revenge on you one day soon! Keep your bedchambers well-lit, for the Darkness heeds my every command!”

“Righteousness never sleeps, foul harpy! Trouble my homeland no longer!” He glared at the last umbral dregs of the Queen of Shadows, pointing his blade at her and focusing his power. “Begone!”

With his mighty cry, Isaac’s blade shot a beam of light at the cowering shade, scattering her fragments and toppling her wicked throne. It shattered into pieces, a now-ruined monument to her ephemeral “power” and the notoriety it had brought her.

But Isaac had no time to waste! The Queen of Shadows was but one of many obstacles put in his path. He rushed to the hidden chamber in the back of the throne room and threw open the door to reveal...!

“Sir Isaac!” The reason he’d come here, the love of his life, the most beautiful woman in the world!

“Princess Anastasia!” Isaac dropped his sword and ran to embrace her, nearly crying with joy. “Thank goodness you’re safe...! I don’t know—” Tears beaded at the corners of his eyes, and he shook his head with a smile. “I don’t know what I would’ve done if I’d been too late. I. I...”

Anastasia silenced his relieved stammering with a kiss, staring up into his eyes with a smile as she drew back. “Oh, brave Sir Isaac...” She swooned against him, hands on his shoulders. “I knew from the moment I was spirited from the castle walls that you’d see me home safely. Not a shred of doubt lingered in my heart, though...” She sniffled and smiled wider. “Oh, please don’t think less of me as I weep!”

“Impossible!” He kissed her once more, pulling her flush against him. “That I had a phial of your tears to gaze upon in unguarded moments, one to admire the purity thereof...”

Anastasia blinked up at him.

Isaac blinked back...and repeated what he’d just said. “’To admire the purity thereof?’”

* * *

“Yeah, I dunno, the dialogue kind of switches in the middle of the last vignette,” Isaac said, highlighting a line of the story and narrowing his eyes at the screen. “Like, at first he’s kind of more ‘valiant’ than he is, like. ‘Chivalrous.’” He looked over to Anastasia. “Does that make sense? They sound almost Old English by the end of the scene, and I feel like it’s kind of out of nowhere?”

Anastasia heaved with a sigh and rose from her bed to slump over him from behind. “Isaac.” She rumbled, draped over his shoulders. And kind of mashing her tits up against his back. “You have got to be the most joyless editor I’ve ever met. Is that seriously the first thing you have to say?“

His cheeks colored with heat, and he turned his attention back to the computer. “Well, I mean, it’s the first real editorial note I have, yeah!“

“Then what’s a personal note you can give me!” Anastasia’s arms suddenly tightened, pulling him into a hug. “I wanna hear what you think of the story!“

This wasn’t going to be an easy remark to make, but. Isaac gulped. He might as well rip off the bandage, honestly. There wasn’t going to be any way around it, after all. “Something I noticed...” He began, shivering as he felt Anastasia’s arms tighten further. She wasn’t wearing a bra, Isaac decided. Not with the way her chest pillowed against him. “...Is that the characters are named after us.”

Anastasia rumbled with a throaty giggle, and Isaac could feel her breath against the shell of his ear. “Oho? Really?” Every slow, relaxed breath, right in his ear. “What do you think that means? Given the plot, I mean.”

Isaac had nearly frozen up, trapped in some fight or flight reflex as Ana nearly coiled around him. “I—“

“Because Anastasia is using a love spell to ensorcell Isaac in the story.” Her voice was a teasing, sensuous hiss. “You and I both know that I’d never need to do something like that to you.“

“Ana—”

“You’re such a good boy for me, aren’t you, Isaac?” Her lips were right against his ear, her breath hot and sultry, misting against his skin, and-

Snap.

Isaac went limp, eyelids drooping. He slumped forward before Ana brought a hand to his chest and helped him lean back instead. “Good boy, such a good boy.” She purred in his ear, that telltale rasp of arousal creeping into her voice. “Deeper and deeper for Anastasia. Deeper and deeper.” Snap. “Deeper and deeper. Deeper and deeper.“

“Deep...r...” Isaac slurred, his mind nothing more than her plaything. So wonderful to sink deeper and deeper for Anastasia. Deeper and deeper for Anastasia. Deeper-

* * *

“I do.”

Isaac was on the verge of tears. It wasn’t hard to understand why, of course. He’d just slipped Anastasia’s wedding band on, and. And he’d just heard her say those two magic words. Two of the most beautiful words in the world, by his estimation.

God, to have this moment preserved in his memory forevermore. Anastasia, staring up at him, smiling and blinking back tears herself. Jet-black wedding dress on, phantom candles casting their shadowy light on the altar. And... And the twinkle in her eyes that said “I’m yours, from now until the end of time.”

The pastor’s voice rasped and gurgled, but even the words of an Umbral specter were music to Isaac right now. “And do you, Sir Isaac, take Queen Anastasia to be your bride? To love, honor, and — hhk — obey her so long as you both shall live?“

Isaac nodded. “I do.”

Anastasia’s smile strained as tears flowed down her cheeks. She brought a hand up to cover her mouth, wonderfully, gratefully overwhelmed. But she had to- “Sorry,” she laughed and cried, so awash in joy, in lovely, rapturous joy that her hands shook as she took his obsidian ring in her hands and brought it to his finger.

And as it slid on, Isaac knew that his life was finally complete. Well...

“You may now kiss the bride.”

...Now it was. Isaac embraced his bride, his wife, and pressed his lips to hers. He knew in that moment that he’d be with Anastasia for the rest of his life. Their life. Together, forever.

Happily ever after.

* * *

Isaac lurched forward, the maelstrom of shadows swirling around him finally dissipating. The paladin nearly collapsed, dizzied by her spell, but he regained his balance just before he toppled to the ground. As his vision steadied, he looked up to see Anastasia stagger back into her throne, eyes wide and chest heaving. The two of them gasped and sputtered, straining to catch their breath for a moment. And as soon as they did, there was only one thing to do.

Isaac ran forward, heart pounding in his chest. Anastasia rose from her throne, taking shaky steps forward before she descended from her dais. They ran forward...

...and embraced, showering each other in a storm of kisses.

“Anastasia- My queen...!”

“Oh, noble Sir Isaac!”

Breathless, they babbled affectionate nothings between kisses, and soon the two of them were giggling, drunk off both their infatuation and the reciprocation thereof. It was arduous to do so, but Isaac managed to pause in his reverie first, beaming down at Anastasia.

“My love,” he murmured, his hands settling on her hips and his gaze softening as he drank in the sight of her smile.

“My darling!” She answered in kind, her arms draping over his shoulders and her eyes glowing with delighted pink.

“I saw...” He struggled to focus, so lost in her presence that it felt almost inconsequential to tell how he ended up there. Only that he was there. Still, he had to say so, if only for her sake. To show that his love was true! “I saw lifetimes with you. Lifetimes spent in your arms, by your side, in your—“

He trailed off, cheeks going hot. Anastasia’s eyes lidded, and her smile turned to a smirk. “In my bed, Sir Isaac?” She giggled, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips, slow and indulgent. ”Mm.” She leaned back, her smile heartfelt once more. “As did I, my brave sir knight.“

She sighed happily, resting her head on his chest and swaying from side to side. “Oh, to think I’d planned to use a spell on you alone... Ah—!” Anastasia straightened up with a squeak. “N-Not to suggest that my love for you was feigned in the first place! I just didn’t have the... The wonderful knowledge of what a life with you entailed!”

Isaac furrowed his brow, squeezing tighter. “And not to suggest that my love now is some artifice of magic! I simply hadn’t had the opportunity to see what a wonderful person you are!”

“But now that I’ve seen what kind of pure, loving bliss awaits me as your bride...”

“And now that I can see you as a woman instead of the wicked queen I’d cast you as...”

“I’m the Queen of Shadows no longer!” Anastasia blurted out. “I-I’ll cast this wicked crown from my brow as soon as I can! I’ll swear off umbramancy, and- Mmf!”

Isaac silenced her with a kiss, stilling the frantic waver in her breast and coaxing sweet mewls of delight from her once more. “Darling,” he finally murmured, cupping her cheek. “I can think of no better bride for an adherent of light than an adherent of shadows. In your arms, I am complete.”

Anastasia swooned against him once more, eyes sinking shut. Before they opened once more as Isaac’s hands slid to grope her behind! “Sir Isaac!” She gasped, happily scandalized.

“Besides,” he rumbled, “what good’s a knight if he has no queen to command him?“