The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forget-Me-Not

By sylvrgirl, copyright © 2020

Email:

Categories:ds, ex,ft, md, mc

Shelby sipped her wine and snuggled in closer to Dan. “Okay, now I’m ready,” she said. Dan picked up the remote and started the recording from last year’s Fair. Shelby took another drink, then set the glass down so her hands would be free.

Shelby gasped as the gorgeous redhead known only as “fuckpuppet” appeared on the screen. She had first shown up at the Fair six years ago and Dan always had a video of her explicit adventures. Even though she had never gone to the Fair herself, Shelby was a fan of the woman’s striking beauty, daring outfits, and even more daring exploits. This time fuckpuppet’s generous tits were supported by an emerald green undercup bra; her full, round ass framed in matching panties; and each made even more dramatic by a waspie corset glittering with emerald Swarovski crystals. She knew even before the camera panned down, fuckpuppet would have on six inch platforms in a similar, shiny, green patent leather. The camera came back up to her head and shoulders, revealing her simple green collar locked around her neck and her leash running to an off-screen handler. The camera zoomed in showing a name tag embossed with ‘fuckpuppet.” The flaming auburn tresses were done up in a Gibson girl bouffant style, wispy tendrils framing her elegant cheekbones. Shelby licked her lips in envy as she fingered her own ginger hair; as if seeing her, fuckpuppet licked her lips, too.

“God, Dan, I’d give anything to have hair that amazing,” she muttered to her sweetie of 10 years. Dan chuckled and paused the recording, “Just the hair, Shel?” The thirtysomething checked herself. “Okay, I’d sell your grandmother for her body, too, but I absolutely would give my immortal soul to get hair like… like… that!” she finished with a wistful sigh.

“Next time I see Satan, I’ll remember that, but I won’t mention anything to Nana,” Dan smiled as he pressed Play. “Now, shush, this is my favorite part.”

The woman started to speak and in a very girlish, almost sing-song cadence, recited “My name is fuckpuppet! I gave my consent to be hypnotized for the Fair! I won’t recognize you because… I don’t have any memories! But that’s okay because my Minder,” she giggled at the term, “is looking out for me! I’m totally cool with everything that’s gonna happen to me… whatever happens!” She stopped, winked and blew a kiss to the came ra.

Shelby squirmed as the video cut to scenes of people coming up to fuckpuppet and fondling her tits, squeezing her ass, reaching into her panties and fingering her cunt… all while fuckpuppet smiled happily and moaned occasionally, content to be a toy for people to play with. Dan helped Shelby out of her shirt and started massaging her breasts, then nibbling on her neck. He didn’t quite mimic the acts fuckpuppet endured but he steadily aroused Shelby and himself both. As fuckpuppet got down on her knees to give an eager blowjob, so, coincidentally, did Shelby. The one difference was that, onscreen, fuckpuppet was also giving two handjobs simultaneously.

The video played on and so did Dan and Shelby, her moaning and panting making for a sexy harmony with fuckpuppet’s own noises as she gave more blowjobs, ate pussy, took the random flogging or spanking, and otherwise pleasured everyone who asked her Minder with joyful abandon. After someone wrote “fuckpuppet” across her now bare tits, the girl shrugged and giggled when she said to the camera that she didn’t know how to read; hearing that made Shelby orgasm loudly. By the time the video finished, the couple lay contentedly in each other’s arms at the foot of their sofa. Dan found the remote and switched the entertainment system to quiet music. “Mmmmm, that was fantastic, Shelby,” he murmured as he kissed her ear, “You are fantastic.” He held her more closely and kissed her neck. “Are you sure you don’t want to go to the Fair tomorrow?” he asked gently.

Shelby smiled shyly and shook her head. “No, I love our kinky play here. At home. But out there,” she paused, “even just to watch other folks have their fun. I don’t think I’m up for it.” She reached for her wine glass, found it empty and got up to get a refill. “Maybe next year, love,” she said back over her shoulder as she padded barefoot and bare assed to their kitchen.

Dan levered himself back onto the couch. “Maybe next year,” he echoed. “Hey, bring me a glass, too, would you? All that fucking and licking made me thirsty.” Shelby returned carrying two glasses. Dan took a sip and Shelby said, “You go ahead and enjoy the Fair. Who knows,” she grinned impishly, “maybe you’ll finally meet fuckpuppet.” She arched her eyebrows at him as he made a small choking noise on his wine.

“Yeah? Would you like that, Shel?” he asked with a little trepidation.

“Oh, you can meet her, sweetie, but I better not see you in her video,” Shelby answered with mock seriousness and then broke into a giggle. “Hey, it’s still early,” she said, setting down her wine glass, “why don’t we do a little trance play? I love going under for you as much as I love going under you!”

“I was about to suggest the same thing,” Dan said holding up his glass to better catch the light. “ Watch at the wine, Shelby, See how the light moves through it, into your eyes and into your mind,” he said in a firm, measured tone. “Watch it and follow the light, follow my voice…” he trailed off as he moved the glass gently back and forth, noting that Shelby was already tracking it automatically. “Follow your voice,” she replied with a sigh as her shoulders relaxed. “That’s right, Shelby,” Dan continued, “Follow and listen; listen and drift; drift and obey.” Soon, her lovely auburn head was slumping down to her chest, as she was completely and thoroughly entranced.

Dan moved to sit opposite from her on the couch. “Shelby, I want you to sit up straight and open your eyes.” She complied, staring blankly ahead. “In a moment I’m going to say a very special word to you. When you hear that word -your special word—you’ll be able to remember everything. All of your memories will return to you. You will still be in trance, but you will have all of your memories. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Dan, I understand,” came her subdued reply.

“Very good, dear.” Dan paused, and then said, “Brigadoon.”

Shelby blinked twice and then her face settled into a smile. Dan let out a breath himself, letting go of his tensions as well. “How do you like having the memories back, Shelby?”

“Ohhhh, Dan, it’s incredible!” Still entranced, her voice was husky with excitement yet still drowsy. “Just… just like it always is!”

Dan smiled and said, “I am very happy to hear that, Shelby. Now it’s time to ask you the same question wide awake.” She sat calmly in her trance, awaiting specific instructions. “When I count to three, you’ll be fully awake and refreshed, and in full possession of all of your memories. One, two, three!”

Shelby blinked again and her eyes focused more clearly on Dan. Her smile became even bigger and she launched herself at him, wrapping him up in a big hug and assaulting him with kisses. “I will never get tired of that, love! Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER!” she cried out.

Dan caught his breath from the onslaught. “So,” he said nonchalantly, “I suppose this means you’d like to do it again this year?”

She smacked him playfully on the cheek. “Don’t you dare tease, you wicked man,” she kissed him on the spot she slapped. “Of course, I want to do it again this year.” She emphasized the point by wiggling in his lap.

“The same conditions?” he asked.

She stopped playing the coquette because this was the serious moment. “I trust you completely: with my mind and my body and my reputation.” She locked her eyes onto his. “Yes. The exact same conditions, love.” She kissed him hard and deep. “Oh, but no smokers, please.”

“Sorry, I didn’t see her with a cigarette until afterwards. I’ll be sure to ask everyone beforehand this time,” he said.

“Thanks,” she said, smiling as she settled back down on his lap. “Second-hand smoke is bad enough.”

He faked stretching and yawning, “I’ve got to get up pretty early tomorrow for the Fair…”

“So we’d better get into bed right now, so I can fuck your brains out some more!” Shelby finished. “I know the sex with my having my memories back is your favorite part, mister! Hey!”

She squeaked as he picked her up and carried her into their bedroom. “You are absolutely right, dearest. We have a busy night before my busy day!” He bit her gently on her neck, “So let’s get busy!”

* * *

They were up at dawn the next morning for a quick shower and breakfast. Dan got dressed in his leather pants and vest, while Shelby finished up the dishes. Then it was time.

She sat down on the couch and Dan said, “Shelby, sleepy time” and she fell back into trance. “That’s so very good, love,” he continued and then repeated her trigger phrase. As her eyelids shut more tightly, he said, “Thank you for giving me the greatest gift of all, Shelby: your trust.” Deep in her reverie, the corners of her mouth turned up slightly. Dan took in the moment and then said, simply, “Lethe.” He watched as her brain pushed the selected memories out of her conscious mind and out of her body, too. She sat up straighter, pulled her shoulders back, spread her legs apart, and her lips relaxed into a slight smile. Even though the changes were small, Dan could tell Shelby wasn’t in her body anymore. He waited until she was still and peaceful again and then said “Wakey-wakey, fuckpuppet!”

Her eyes blinked open and she gasped at seeing her Minder in his leathers. “Oooh, hello, sir! Is it Fair day again?” fuckpuppet exclaimed.

“Yes, it is, dear fuckpuppet,” and she clapped her hands in gleeful delight. “I have a new outfit for you this year,” he said quietly and leaned in to whisper it into her ear, “It’s latex.” fuckpuppet always loved her Minder’s gifts and gave him a big kiss to show her thanks. “Let’s get you powdered up so we can be at the Fair when it opens.” She bounced up happily. “Oooohh, getting dressed for you is my favorite part, sir!” she said in a sing-song voice as she scampered into the bedroom. Dan smiled, packed up his video camera, and said quietly to himself, “All of you is my favorite part, dear.”