The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A fortunate occurrence

By Latexthom

Chapter 2 Dorothy

Daniel took the strobe and walked into the back room, with the thought that Marilyn had not told him to forget so he was aware of what she had done. He found Cindy opening boxes, which had recently been delivered, he told her what he wanted to do and she agreed, standing at attention facing him. After firing the strobe, he worked on her mind to give credence to her will, he told her that she would have free will to assess and refuse anyone’s instruction except Marilyn’s or his. He then told her to forget what he had said during the trance and awake.

Cindy woke and asked, “Did it work.” Daniel replied, “Go into the shop and serve, get Marilyn to watch out for you.” Daniel waited in the back room pricing up all the new items for nearly an hour and after he priced the last item, he decided to go into the shop. He found the shop closed and the front door locked. He looked around for Marilyn and Cindy and then saw Marilyn sitting down behind the counter. As he walked around the end of the counter, he observed Cindy under Marilyn’s skirt. Daniel asked, “How was she, any better?” Marilyn replied, “You stopped her too soon and I never managed to find out, but she seems to be getting better. Cindy was telling me that you like to dress as a woman, so go and get changed and take the wig in that display cabinet. Make sure you shave and I will help you with your makeup when Cindy is finished.”

Daniel ran upstairs, slipped out of his male clothes, and shaved his beard, his legs and his arms. He then got dressed in female underwear and a long sleeve latex dress. Just as he was just pulling up the zip, Marilyn appeared carrying a pile of latex. Marilyn pulled out Cindy’s makeup bag and sat Daniel down at the small dressing table. She applied eyeliner, rouge and lipstick and then said, “Take that dress off. I would like you to wear this.”

Daniel unzipped the dress and peeled it off. He then straightened the pile of latex Marilyn had brought and asked, “Why would I wear this?” Marilyn replied, “I would like to make a wager, if you can eat me out dressed like a woman, better than Cindy, you can wear what you like. But if you lose you will wear what I give you to wear.” Daniel had read a book when he first saw Marilyn about the desires of women relating to sex and with his almost photographical memory he replied, “Ok, you are on.”

He knelt down in front of her and with a little bit of apprehension he moved under her skirt. Marilyn was not wearing knickers so he moved into place. He had never tasted a woman, and was unsure how he would fair. Marilyn tasted divine, like fruit and honey. He was soon lapping at her little bud and as Marilyn was about to orgasm, Daniel switched to a method described in the book and Marilyn was soon on the edge of another orgasm. Before she came, he switched again and this time brought her to the biggest orgasm of her life.

Marilyn collapsed to the floor and Daniel picked up the dress he had taken off. He was zipping it up when Marilyn said, “How did you learn to do that.” Daniel replied, “It is , that my understanding that I won the wager, and I would be more than happy to do that again” Marilyn replied, “You did, that was outstanding, but you haven’t answered my question.” Daniel replied, “From a book. What have you done with Cindy?” Marilyn replied, “You only have this one double bed, so I sent her home, she will return in the morning.” Daniel replied, “Talking about the bed, would you care to join me on it.” Daniel’s flared skirt allowed his cock free movement through the crutchless knickers and it was soon embedded into Marilyn. He repeated what he did to Cindy and stopped himself from coming before Marilyn had received three orgasms.

As he withdrew his cock Marilyn mewed softly and as he stood, she said, “You are fantastic, I have only had sex with one other and I never orgasmed. Talking with my girl friends, neither have any of them. Come here while I sort out your lipstick.” After Marilyn had wiped off and renewed Daniel’s lipstick they walked down stairs hand in hand. Marilyn had decided Daniel was her man and she would not embarrass him. Daniel was thinking about his need to obey her and could not remember any such command. As they walked out of the back door he asked, “When you used the strobe on me did you do anything that would make me your obedient slave.” Marilyn replied, “If you feel you want to obey me, it is a natural affect of your love for me, women are always the dominant partner in all situations, try not to let it concern you.” Daniel’s mind took the last sentence as a command and relaxed. He locked the back door and they walked out into the small car park.

They walked hand in hand through the back streets to the main road and then on to Marilyn’s home. As they walked up to the door, Marilyn whispered, “For this evening you are Dorothy and my new best friend.” They went in through the front door and Marilyn introduced Dorothy to her mother. “Helen Edwards replied, “Is this the girl you told me about, the one that has taken your heart.” Marilyn replied, “Yes this is she, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.” Helen continued, “I was hoping you would bring that boy around, since meeting him, something has happened, I feel very submissive around you and I have a great fear of being disobedient. I need him to reverse this.”

Marilyn pulled the strobe from her handbag and fired it into her mother’s eyes then she said, “Mummy, you are a natural submissive, and you will always do as I or Dorothy direct. You will feel immense pleasure form obeying and dread the most severe pain if you do not, you don’t what to think of the kind of pain, but you will know it will hurt you very much. You will always see Daniel as Dorothy and you will always call her as such. Your love for latex clothing is now complete and you will never consider wearing anything else. Now forget the strobe or any change in your reality and then wakeup and welcome Dorothy into our household.”

Helen shook her head and then embraced Dorothy welcoming her. She guided her two guests into the dining room and requested they sit while she went to get the meal. When she returned Marilyn said, “Mummy you would look a lot better if you wore the mackintosh you bought that is hanging in the hall, if you put the hood up and keep it up you will orgasm.”

Helen immediately rushed to the hall and removed all the clothes she was wearing and put the mackintosh on with the hood up. She stood there as she climaxed and the orgasms kept on coming. She sat on the bottom of the stairs and after five minutes, Marilyn appeared and said, “Come on finish serving dinner.” Helen replied, “I have been orgasming since I put this hood up and my legs won’t work.” Marilyn replied, “Just remember the feeling of coming; the feeling will stay with you as long as you keep the hood up.”

Helen slowly arose and wobbled to the dining room. She finished serving the meal and sat down. Marilyn handed the strobe to Dorothy under the table and whispered you are better than me, you sort her out, but don’t ever use it on me.” Dorothy fired the strobe at Helen, and when she saw the effect, she said, “Helen, your subservience is now total, it is not just Marilyn and me, anyone who gives you a command, your obedience will give you pleasure and your disobedience will be unthinkable. That mackintosh is your favorite item of clothing and must be, worn all the time. The only additional clothing you are allowed to wear is your underwear, which will be defined by Marilyn. Now forget everything that I have just said and this strobe, you will never notice it, in the future. When you are at work tomorrow, your pleasure following obedience will be a mini orgasm and it will repeat everyday while you are at work. The only commands, you are permitted to ignore are those relating to giving discounts, giving free items while at work or instructions to change your clothing. I would also like to try something; from now on, ignore any further attempt to use this strobe on you. You will awake, when Marilyn kisses you.”

Marilyn looked at Dorothy and then leaned into her mother and kissed her lips. As Helen awoke, her tongue slipped into Marilyn’s mouth and started to wrestle. They kissed for three minutes and then separated, Marilyn said, “You kept that a secret.” Helen replied, “I have been thinking, where are, you both living, would you like to stay here. You can have my double room and I will move into Marilyn’s old room. Marilyn replied, “We will take you up on that offer.”

Helen cleared the dirty dishes into the kitchen, and brought out the dessert. After dinner was over, Marilyn and Dorothy washed up as directed by Marilyn. Helen went up stairs to remove the dress. After everything had been put away, and the kitchen was clear, Marilyn asked, “Do you want to live here; we could go back to the shop and fetch a couple of nighties.” Dorothy replied, “I would like to move in here, but before we go, we need to test whether the strobe works on your mother.” Marilyn replied, “Ok the strobe is in my bag, you test it.” Marilyn was in the kitchen so Dorothy went into the living room where Helen had sat.

Dorothy picked up the strobe and then positioned Helen beside the door. When Marilyn entered, he fired the strobe at Helen, and tranced them both. Dorothy instructed Marilyn to ignore everything he said, until he woke her up. He then said, “Helen, I am going to change your submissive behavior, from this moment onwards, you will only be subservient to the male half of the population, you will have the ability to reject the demands of women, all women even your daughter. Now Marilyn, you can no longer command me or use the strobe. Whenever you attempt to push the trigger your strength will dissolve and will be incapable of activating the device, In addition, each time, you try to instruct me, you will feel pain in your pussy and your ass. You will always love me and obey all my suggestions. You will forget being entranced and believe that you came in after I tranced your mother and gave her the revised commands.” He moved Helen back to the armchair and woke both of them up.

Marilyn said, “Have I missed it, what did you do, eeck!!” Dorothy replied, “I made it so she would not respond to your directions, try and direct her.” Marilyn said, “Mummy, from now on you must always call Dorothy or me with the correct title of Mistress.” Helen replied, “Of course Mistress have you both decided where you are going to sleep.” Marilyn looked at Dorothy who shrugged saying, “Well that experiment did not work, let’s go and get our nightwear.”

Leaving Helen, they walked out of the house and towards the back street to the sex shop. Marilyn asked, “Did you do something to me, I am experiencing pain in my pussy.” Daniel replied, “I agree with you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I like wearing female clothing, but I don’t like being at your beck and call. I am however very submissive and I would like you to suggest actions rather than force them on me. The chances are that I will comply but I would like the choice. You will have to learn how to command without making it seem like a directive.” Marilyn thought about what she wanted, and then said, “I have a very high pain threshold so you had better watch out.”

Dorothy unlocked the warehouse door and they both entered the shop as he said, “Did you learn any foreign languages at school?” Marilyn replied, “German, but I was not very good, why?” Dorothy replied, “In that case you need to practice, so whenever you try to command me you must speak the command in German.”

Marilyn said, “Sie müssen Thia-Befehl umkehren und mir eine Handlungsfreiheit geben,” (You must repeat this command and give me a free hand then started )screaming and fell to the floor.

Dorothy replied, “I’m sorry I did not understand that and your pain threshold was not high, but if you think you can beat it, your pain will increase on each command. You know that I love you and I don’t want you to be in pain, so just stop giving commands.”

Marilyn, was crying, on the floor, so Dorothy picked her up, and kissed her. As she calmed down she said, “I was only going to suggest that we both used latex mackintoshes like mummy’s as nighties.” Dorothy replied, “I would accept a suggestion like that, go and find two and make sure they have hoods. Moment later Marilyn returned with two latex mackintoshes. Dorothy said, “It has started to rain outside so you can try yours, on.”

As Marilyn slipped her arms into the sleeves of the coat, Dorothy was thinking of ways to get his freedom back. He did not like having to answer to Dorothy all the time.” He did like wearing female clothing so after a lot of deliberation he decided to wait a bit longer. He slipped his own arms into the sleeves of the second coat a fastened it tightly around himself.

When they were both, attired for the rain, Dorothy opened the door and locked it behind them before they walked back to Marilyn’s home, hand in hand. The two latex coats were a similar color and identical in style. With Dorothy’s wig cascading out of the hood, they looked like a pair of beautiful girls. They passed a group of young boys sheltering in a shop doorway who wolf whistled and Marilyn reached into her bag. Dorothy stopped her by stopping her hand from exiting the bag, because two of the boys were friends of Daniels.

They reached Marilyn’s house without further incident and as they entered, they heard voices. Marilyn moved to the sitting room where the voices emanated, and found a male neighbor sitting with her mother. As Marilyn entered the room the man said, “Well I see your Mother has persuaded you to dress the same. Your Mother also seems a little strange and submissive, does that go for you too.” Dorothy entered and replied, “No Marilyn is only submissive to me. Who are you?” The man replied, “I live two doors down and I came round to beg and borrow some coffee, I have ran out.” Dorothy asked the neighbor, “Do you like Helen or Marilyn best?.” The man said, “That is a very strange question, but to answer, I like them both.” Dorothy replied, “Helen would you get your neighbor some coffee and then show him your bedroom, and then show him what you have on underneath your nightie.” When Helen and the man were gone, Dorothy asked, “Do you know that man.” Marilyn replied, “He was Dad’s best man at their wedding and has been trying to get into her knickers since Dad and his parents were killed in a motorway accident.

Marilyn then continued, “Let’s see what bedroom they are in so we can have a romp.” As they walked up stairs, they could hear the sounds of sex, coming from Marilyn’s room so both girls went into the double room and closed the door. They spent the remainder of the evening giving each other oral sex. Marilyn had many more orgasms than Dorothy did, but neither of them minded. By the end of the evening, they were both wearing only their hooded nighties. Next morning Dorothy awoke early and climbed out of bed. He moved to the bathroom, had a shower, shaved and then returned to the bedroom to dress. She found Marilyn missing and Dorothy’s clothes folded on the bed. He contemplated not putting them on but his liking for female clothing finally won out and he dressed.

He found Marilyn in the kitchen with her mother and they were talking about sex, Marilyn was describing what Dorothy could do and Helen was describing what Jack did. Hearing Dorothy approach they stopped and Helen poured another mug of coffee. Dorothy had cereal for breakfast and then said to Marilyn, “I will go and open the shop, and you come on as soon as you can.”

Dorothy ran through the rain to the shop and opened up the back door she took off the coat and hung it up to drip dry. Cindy arrived five minutes later and Dorothy asked how she got on with others. Cindy replied, “I did not do as others wanted, so your attempt to fix my free will, seems to have worked.” Cindy and Dorothy opened the shop and restocked all the displays and racks. Marilyn arrived half an hour later and Dorothy said, “I would like you two girls to mind the store while I go and dispense some justice. Taking the strobe from Marilyn’s handbag, she walked around the shop, selecting curtain items and folded them into a shopping bag. When she had everything she needed, she put on another latex mackintosh and walked out of the shop.

Dorothy caught a bus heading to Clifton and got off at the junction of North Road. He walked up North Road to Broad Oaks and through an imposing gated entrance up to the front door of a large detached house. Ringing the doorbell with the strobe at the ready, she waited for three minutes before someone came to answer, the door. As the door swung open and a face appeared Dorothy fired the strobe.

The woman at the door froze and Dorothy walked past her into the house. She walked to the kitchen and fired the strobe into the eyes of the three people sitting at the table. Dorothy asked the two young people if they had been subject to any abuse from the man at the table. The boy replied in the positive and the girl in the negative. Dorothy instructed the two young ones to go to their bedrooms, to count down from five thousand and to wake when they reached zero. She then instructed the man to remove all his clothes. While he was doing that, Dorothy returned to the front door and fetched the woman. Dorothy closed the front door and instructed the woman to remove all her clothing.

When the man and woman were both naked, Dorothy handed over latex knickers to each of them. To the woman she handed over a pair with two large built-in dildos and to the man she handed a pair with a very large butt plug and a penis sheath. She instructed each of them how to put them on and when they was on with all protrusions in place. Dorothy instructed them both that they would wear these knickers at all times and while the plugs were inside they would by incredibly randy and would believe that the plugs were vibrating and satisfying their need. Dorothy instructed Mr. Marsh that whenever the he thought of abusing young boys, he would pay for a rent boy and fuck him with the sheath on. She also gave him a short pink latex mackintosh and instructed that he could not wear anything else ever and while it was on would be subservient to anyone younger than himself and would love being obedient..

Dorothy, then turned back to Mrs. Marsh and said, “Mrs. Marsh, you are, from now on, submissive to every man except your husband and if you are petitioned for sex you will remove your knickers and offer the hole of their choice. While you are wearing your latex knickers, you can only wear other latex clothing. You must never wear any other fabric. Therefore, to help you I have brought you a dress. Please put this coatdress on. Until you purchase other clothing this is the only item of clothing, other than your knickers, that you are, permitted to wear. Dorothy fastened up the mackintosh on Mrs. Marsh and then left the house. She did not bother to wake the two adults before she departed, hoping that the two young ones from upstairs would find them first.

Dorothy walked to the bus stop and waited for the next bus, back to the city. While she was waiting, a number of passing people commented on her dress. A woman with a small child was waiting for the same bus and she asked Dorothy, why was she wearing latex and encouraging all these nasty comments. Dorothy replied, “I wear latex because I like it and other peoples jealousy, does not bother me.” The young woman replied, “I could not do that, I hate attracting hurtful comments. My boyfriend and the father of this little one, is confrontational enough for the both of us.” Dorothy replied, “Does he dominate you and your little one.” The young woman replied, “He would love to, when he tries, I usually hit him and he stops.” Dorothy took out the strobe and entranced the young woman. Then she said, “You will accompany me to my shop and buy a change of clothes and from that moment onwards you will be one hundred percent submissive to your man, you will obey his every wish or suggestion as if he gives a direct command, you will love the freedom it gives you. In the meantime you will obey me and you will find that you love doing as you are told.”

Moments later the bus came into sight and when it stopped, they all mounted the vehicle. The woman and child sat in the double seat in front of Dorothy and they all travelled in silence. As the bus entered the St Paul’s area, Dorothy started to move and called to the woman, “follow me.” As she ushered the child out of the seat and stood, she nearly orgasmed and thought, “Who is this girl and what has she done to me.” At the bus stop closest to the sex, shop Dorothy and her companions dismounted from the bus and walked the last few yards to the shop. Outside the woman said, “This is where you bought your clothes from, why have you brought me here.” Dorothy was thinking about a special order that had never been picked up and said, “You go across to that hairstylist and get your hair done while I look after Georgina for a while.” Before turning to walk away in a haze of pleasure, she shouted, “His name is George.”

Dorothy took the small boy into the back of the shop and through into the warehouse. Because of his concern relating to the age of the boy, he used the strobe without pointing directly towards the boys eyes. Seeing the change as he became entranced Dorothy removed all his clothing and then said, “See this thing you have in front, this is called a vagina and it will be the only word you can ever use for it. You will know you are a boy but from now on, you will love dressing as a girl.

Dorothy opened the box that he had been thinking about and removed latex underwear and a latex dress plus a very expensive looking blond curly wig. There were three items left in the box, a pair of girly sandals with inch heels and a purple latex cape. Dorothy helped the boy to dress and then stood him in front of a mirror before saying, “When I wake you up you will see your new self and you will love it. Your name is Georgina and you like to pretend to be a girl. You also love your latex clothing, and like mummy, you will wear it always. Now put these shoes on, then wake up and wait for your mummy to come back.

The young four-year-old boy stood in front of the mirror and settled into his new reality. There were a few girly toys in another box so Dorothy handed over a doll and told the boy to play. Moments later Cindy came into the warehouse and asked while looking at Georgina, “Where did that outfit come from,”. Dorothy explained how a friend of Jackson’s ordered it for his little girl but his wife objected and it was never collected. Cindy patted the little girl and told her she looked good and then returned to the shop with the item she came for.

Dorothy and the little girl played for an hour before her mother arrived, her hair was stunning and she looked like a million dollars. Dorothy instructed her to strip and as she did, her face flushed. Dorothy said, “You like being submissive don’t you, so here put these on.” Dorothy handed over a pair of Victorian bloomers in 6mm latex, a long line bra, a long sleeved dress down to her knees and a latex jacket. Final she handed over a latex mackintosh with a hood and a two-inch belt. As the woman put the mackintosh on, she said, “I am glad you included this, it has started to rain, have you got one for George.” Dorothy used the strobe again and entranced them both before saying, “You can only use the name Georgina when you refer to your son. He, like you, loves his latex clothing and he wants to dress as a girl. You are both submissive people and you, cannot disobey, Georgina’s father, except if he wants to change your clothes. You are both, forbidden from wearing any other material ever. Georgina, you will learn how a girl does everything you do and you will love pretending to be a girl.” Dorothy woke them both up, and handed the woman, a piece of paper saying, “Go and pay for your clothes, the amount owing in on this paper, then you can go, and take Georgina’s cape. Dorothy watched her pay and then dress, Georgina in the cape, before walking out. Dorothy had pangs of conscious and threw the strobe, onto the workbench and then she dropped it, into a recycling bin.

Dorothy returned to the shop and the three females took turns serving the customers for the remainder of the afternoon. Having three good-looking females dressed in latex had increased the sales and Dorothy had to reorder many stock items as well as some couture items, before they closed, for that day. Cindy went home ten minutes after they closed and after Dorothy had removed all the cash from the register and hid it in the upstairs apartment, Dorothy and Marilyn locked up and walked home. As they walked past Helen’s boutique, they saw Helen standing in the shop talking to a man, still with the hood of her mackintosh over her head.

The two girls stepped into the shop and they heard the man ask about discount for the items he had ordered. Helen replied, “You are joking aren’t you, I am not a charity.” The man climbed down and settled his account before leaving. Helen said, “That was the first time today, that I have stood up to someone. My knickers and soaking and the tops of my legs are sticky.”

Marilyn replied, “So you have had a good day then, how many directions have you obeyed?” Helen smiled and replied, “Lots, today has been fantastic.” Marilyn replied, “Ok Mum, it’s time to shut the shop, you will have another fantastic day tomorrow.” Helen busied herself to close the shop and after looking the door, walked home with Marilyn and Dorothy. The rain was still falling and all three had their hoods up as they walked up the street. Upon arriving at Helen and Marilyn’s home the two females and Dorothy were chatting easily and there was no hidden agendas. Once inside Helen went into the kitchen and Marilyn said, “You have three minutes to get me upstairs and to have your cock in my pussy.” Dorothy took Marilyn’s hand and guided her to the stairs saying, “I thought you wanted me as a girl.” Marilyn replied, “Cindy made it so I could only mix with girls but I have always wanted your boy body since the first day I saw you.”

In the bedroom Dorothy mounted Marilyn and made love causing her to orgasm four times before he filled her up with his sperm.” Marilyn said, “You are my perfect partner, and I do love you.”

Six weeks had passed and Christmas and New Year were now over, Dorothy was still in female clothes and she could not give out any other name. Martha had arrived at the shop one day looking for Daniel, Marilyn explained what had happened, and Martha changed the adoption papers that read Daniel Sheldon to Dorothy Whitbread. She also altered the bank form and had Dorothy sign her name on the form before leaving. Since then Dorothy had her name on the company chequebook and the accounts and shop were all in her name.

Cindy was about to go back to college and Dorothy asked if she would be all right. Cindy replied, “I am fine, the only issue is these clothes, I might be sending you a lot more custom.” Marilyn said, “I cannot imagine you wearing anything else. So whatever you arrange, we will manage here.”

Cindy started back at collage in early January and came back at weekends, Marilyn and Dorothy were having sex five or six times a day and by early February Marilyn was pregnant. Helen pulled the moral card and a wedding was to be arranged. Before the wedding could be organized, the Father of Georgina walked into the shop, laying down the law, He asked what had happened to his partner and their little boy. Marilyn was behind the counter and Dorothy was sorting out one of the displays. Marilyn replied, “I am sorry Sir, I do not know what you mean.” The man’s anger was apparent and as he shouted at Marilyn, Dorothy moved around the counter and retrieved the strobe. The man was still shouting as Dorothy fired it into his eyes. Silence befell in the shop as he became entranced. Dorothy said, “You are now subservient to everyone, you will get extreme pleasure from obedience and it will be impossible for you to decline an instruction. Where are your partner and the little girl, and why are you here today?” The man replied in a flat, monotone voice, “They are waiting outside and George started school after the holidays and is getting bullied.” Dorothy then asked, Marilyn would you find him some latex female clothing in his size.”

Dorothy had built up a sizable stock of transvestite clothing in all sizes, even pretty children’s clothing, and while Marilyn was fitting the large man, Dorothy went out to find Georgina and his mother. She found them around the corner so she brought them into the shop. The clothes of Georgina and her mother were both dirty and worn and they looked terrible.

Dorothy asked the woman why she did not clean the clothes and she replied, “We were never given permission to take them off.” Dorothy entranced them both and said, “Come with me.” She took them up into the small apartment, had them undress and take a shower. When they were clean, Dorothy took a close look at their skin and decided to rub Aloe Vera jelly into all the sore patches. She told them to stay where they were and went down to the shop for some replacement clothing. She returned with two outfits for the woman and three sets of very pretty, girly outfits for Georgina.

The two victims were still in their trance so Dorothy told them to get dressed in the clothes she gave them and instructed the woman how to look after their clothing. She then reminded Georgina that she loved being a girl and she loved latex clothing. Dorothy went on to instruct her that she was not restricted to wearing one outfit, but restricted to, only wearing latex. She gave the same instruction to her mother and told her to buy all her replacement clothing from this shop. Dorothy went on to instruct them that their need to wear latex all the time was as defined by Georgina’s father and he had always been a submissive latex slut. His love of latex had caused him to insist that they both also wear latex and they had found that they both loved it. Dorothy then instructed Georgina’s mother that when she got home, she was to take some scissors and cut up all the male clothing in the house and the dispose of the bits.

Leaving the two dressed in clean new clothes, Dorothy went down to see how the father was getting on. Marilyn had finished dressing him and he looked appalling. His size and beard shadow under the wig made him look like a transvestite and not a very good one. Dorothy instructed him that he was a submissive latex slut and that he would obey any one. He could not command or instruct and would be incapable of dissention. He would also continue to wear female latex clothing until Dorothy commanded otherwise.”

Dorothy brought down Georgina and her mother and after instructing them to help the man to become a woman, sent all three out of the shop, telling them to awake when they were standing at the bus stop. After they had gone Marilyn said, “You did not get him to pay for their new outfits.” Dorothy replied, “We are making much more than Jackson ever did, so we will have to make up the loss somewhere else.”

Dorothy was about to put the Strobe away in its hiding place, when a well-dressed woman, entered the shop. She looked like a million pounds with her designer suit and expensive jewelry and her attitude gave off an air of authority. She turned to Marilyn and said, “You young lady, I would like four French maid’s outfits in size twelve and make them the most demeaning you have.” Marilyn replied, “Are they for you Miss, you are about a twelve.”

The woman replied, “They are most certainly not, my sister in-law has descended on me and has been borrowing my clothes.” Dorothy interrupted, “So you don’t like your sister in-law then.” The woman turned to Dorothy and said, “I do not, she killed my brother and now has her sights on my wardrobe. Dorothy raised the strobe, entranced the woman and then said, “Go into the changing room and get undressed, Marilyn will bring you the outfits you want.”

Marilyn walked to the costume display and withdrew four fetish maid outfits in a small size. Dorothy said, “I will help her dress, you mind the store.” Taking the outfits from Marilyn, Dorothy walked to the changing room and after opening the door, found a vision of beauty. The woman was naked and all her clothes were, folded neatly on a chair with her jewelry on the top. Dorothy instructed, “Slide your fingers over my dress and feel how smooth and sensual the latex is. Now repeat that ten times and each time you do, your fingers will learn the feel of this perfect material. From now on, this is the only material your skin will abide; the feel of woven cloth will scratch and burn your skin at every touch. Here feel your silk blouse and see what I mean.” The woman stopped stroking Dorothy and touched her silk blouse rebounding as if it were on fire.

Dorothy handed over the maid’s uniform and instructed the woman to put it on. As the woman dress in the fetish latex costume, Dorothy continued to describe the sensations her skin was receiving. As the opera gloves were, slid up her arms, Dorothy explained how she could never wear any other clothing except clean versions of the same. When the woman was wearing the fetish outfit, Dorothy said, “You are now the maid and your sister-in-law is your mistress, you will do whatever she directs and you will love and have pleasure in total obedience. Now wait here while I find you some shoes. Dorothy walked out of the changing room and to the shoe display, selecting a pair of six-inch heeled bondage boots in shinny latex. Dorothy also selected a short latex mackintosh, so the woman could get home.

She went back into the changing room and helped the woman into her shoes, explaining how she could never wear anything else and would give the keys to her mistress, who would be the only one who could allow her to take them off her feet.

When the woman was ready, Dorothy asked, “Is there anyone who would find difficulty in your new reality.” The woman replied, “My daughter is at school and would find this impossible plus my solicitor and friend would also find it unbelievable.”

Dorothy replied, “When you get home you must ask your mistress to arrange for your solicitor and your daughter to visit this shop as soon as possible. I would also like to meet your mistress.” Dorothy handed the woman the short mackintosh and said, “You must wear this outside at all times but you can only put it on at the doorway and you must remove it before you step inside. Now how did you get here?” The woman replied, “My driver is waiting in the car.” Marilyn attracted Dorothy’s attention and handed her a magazine. With the pages turned to an article saying, “You had better read this.” Dorothy took the magazine and said to the woman, “Go and bring your driver here.”

The woman walked to the door and put the Mackintosh over her uniform. She then stepped out and returned before Dorothy had read more than half the article. It was about a French bondage model who, had married a member of the landed gentry and had then lost him in a tragic accident. The article also mentions a Lady Henrietta Thorson as the dead man’s sister. Marilyn said, “This is the woman that nearly ruined my mother”. As the woman and the driver entered and Lady Thorson removed her coat, Dorothy entranced the driver and re entranced Lady Thorson. She instructed the Driver that Mademoiselle Marguerite was the Mistress of the house, he would do whatever she commanded, and that Lady Henrietta was now the maid. She then instructed him to go home and fetch his mistress and then woke him. After he had gone, Dorothy instructed Henrietta to forget fetching the driver or him being there. Dorothy then took Lady H to the counter and made her pay for her new clothing and everything they had given Georgina and her family. After the transaction was complete, Dorothy instructed the woman that this was the last financial transaction she could ever make; in future Mistress Marguerite would be responsible for all purchased, paying bills and all decisions.

Lady Henrietta was still entranced, by the Strobe and Marilyn said, “You will forget that you had any other name except Maid Henry and you will be the best house maid you can be. Now go through the back and up the stairs and start cleaning the flat, I will be up in a moment to check on how you are doing.”

Maid Henry left the room and Dorothy and Marilyn waited for the Driver to return with Mademoiselle Marguerite. A number of customers passed through before the driver returned. When they arrived, the Driver held the door open for a very attractive young woman to enter and then stepped in behind her. The woman asked in a very thick French accent, Robert says you have Lady Henrietta here and you need to see me before you let her go. This is a lovely shop where did you get all this quality latex.” Dorothy entranced Marguerite with the strobe and said, “You are the mistress of Maid Henry and all her entourage, she and Robert will do as you command, you need to get Lady H’s solicitor and her daughter to me as soon as possible. Go into the changing rooms and get undressed. Marilyn will bring you a change of clothes. Marilyn selected a domination outfit and took into the changing room. They conversed easily and Marilyn forgot that Marguerite was still entranced.

When Marilyn emerged from the room she said, “Marguerite loves latex already this will not be a chore for her. She is also into bondage and the whole BSDM scene. Dorothy replied, “Good she will be a good mistress to Maid Henry, go and see if she is doing a good job and bring her down. As Marilyn walked through the warehouse, Marguerite emerged from the changing room wearing her latex dominatrix outfit and Dorothy did not notice that her eyes were bright.” Marguerite was an expert hypnotist and had developed a resistance to unsolicited attempts to entrance her, using self-hypnosis over a number of years. Her mind had overcome the trance while she was talking to Marilyn in the changing room. Marilyn had talked about their forthcoming marriage and Dorothy’s difficulty in choosing male clothing.

Marguerite was going to thank Dorothy for saving her the trouble of enslaving Henrietta using hypnosis when she saw the strobe under the desk. Henrietta’s handbag was still on the counter top, so Marguerite asked Dorothy to locale some manacles and handcuffs. While Dorothy was searching through one of the display units, Marguerite took the strobe and slipped it into Henrietta’s handbag.

When Dorothy returned with the merchandise, Marguerite used the strobe to entrance Dorothy and then instructed that she would buy a male wedding outfit and ensure it arrived before the wedding. On the morning of the wedding she would be able to dress as a man and stay that way for the whole day, returning to being restricted to female only clothing on the next day. Marguerite then told Dorothy that he would always obey Marguerite and to forget being entranced, she also instructed Dorothy, to forget ever having the strobe, believing it to have fused after enslaving Henry so it has been thrown away. She returned the strobe to the handbag and withdrew Henrietta’s purse before walking up Dorothy.

Marguerite was paying for all the merchandise and her clothes using the cash from Lady Henrietta’s purse, when Marilyn retuned with Maid Henry. Marguerite said, “You look perfect in that outfit Henry, come we need you to start working. Maid Henry walked to the shop door and put on her short mackintosh before walking out, closely followed by Marguerite. Robert the driver had been sent back to wait in the car by Dorothy while Marilyn was in the changing room with Marguerite.

Dorothy watched them go feeling as though she had lost something but once they were out of sight, she hugged and kissed Marilyn telling her that she loved her dearly.

Life in the shop continued for the next three weeks and sales were still up, having two young people in the shop dressed in latex caused many more sales than when Jackson was running the business. On the third weekend after the visit by Lady Henrietta, Marguerite entered the shop with a young prim and proper schoolchild about two or three years younger than Dorothy did. Marguerite bought her some slutty latex schoolgirl outfits and lots of bondage merchandise and had her change into one of the slutty outfits. Dorothy was in the shop alone and Marguerite said to the girl, “You will wear this until you get back to your dormitory and take the remainder of these clothes back to school together with the merchandise that you will give to Hazel. The young girl replied, “I am not going to give this to that bitch, she hates me and would love to have this kind of power over me.” Marguerite continued, “You will give this package to Hazel and you will address her as Mistress, From now on she is your owner and has absolute power over you, Dorothy do you have a pen and some paper that I could borrow?”

Dorothy handed Marguerite paper and a pen and Marguerite started writing. Marguerite wrote: Hazel, you do not know me but I am a psychic and hypnotist and during a session with Sydney, I discovered that she has a very big submissive streak and loves being dominated and punished. I also found out that she lives in awe of you. I have therefore made her totally submissive, and have made you her mistress. You may bind her, dominate her and punish her with total impunity. She does not remember this reality so you can take over as you wish. Yours sincerely, Marguerite DuPont. Marguerite folded the paper and placed it in the bag with Sydney’s spare clothes and all the restraints and paddles. Marguerite turned to Sydney and said, “Here Sydney, you will take this to school and give it to Hazel. Now I want you to come home and drink six large glasses of water and then get Robert to drive you back to school, from now on you are forbidden to open your bowels or bladder without Hazel’s explicit permission even if you are not wearing any knickers. Now forget all these instructions until you have licked out Hazel’s pussy.

Before Marguerite ushered Sydney out of the shop, she asked Dorothy if everything was all right for the wedding. Dorothy replied, “Our clothes have arrived and the reception is booked, the only problem is that I am not sure I will be able to wear my clothes this Friday coming for the service.” Marguerite replied, “Don’t worry about it; I am sure everything will be ok. Marilyn has sent me an invitation and I plan to bring my maid. Sydney shouted, “That woman you are calling Maid is my mother, and you must stop this charade immediately.”

Marguerite replied, “Sydney, you will forget that you have a mother, you will believe that she died several years ago and that I am your legal guardian, with absolute control over your schooling and your trust fund. You may not change anything, without my written approval.”

I will write to your headmistress and get you moved out of your private rooms and back into the dormitory, you no longer qualify for any such privileges. In fact, while I am at it, I will start negotiating for a bursary reduction. Sydney pleaded, “Please leave me in my private room, the dormitory is full of horrible girls.”

After they had left the shop, Dorothy thought about the strobe and whether it, could be restored, and then she remembered throwing it away.

Marilyn returned from her visit to the Doctor’s, smiling, Dorothy asked if everything was all right and Marilyn replied, “The baby and I are both fine. He says there are no complications and we should expect at easy birth.” Dorothy replied, “Good I am glad you and Samantha are both good, I can’t wait to hold her in my arms.” Marilyn replied, “What if it is a boy?” Dorothy replied, “After what Cindy did to you, I am concerned as to what you might do, if you have a boy.”

Marilyn replied, “I have been talking to Mistress Marguerite and she thinks there is a way around Cindy for me and around me for you. She said she would see us both after the wedding. She is bringing the solicitor and his wife here tomorrow, so you can ask her then.” Dorothy replied, “That will be interesting to witness, you should have seen what she did to Henry’s daughter. Oh by the way, Martha called this morning; and told me that the adoption papers have been finalized, so you will become Mrs. Whitbread. Marilyn replied, “We had better tell the vicar. I’ll call him now.” While Marilyn was using the phone, Dorothy served two male customers, who could not take their eyes away from Marilyn. After that had departed, Dorothy felt very pleased that she had such a beauty as Marilyn.

End of chapter 2