The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Collar Play

[Disclaimer: I’m glad I could finish another chapter of this story and add another touch to it. My English skills are still somewhat limited, but I hope it’s readable. Do you think this chapter is fun? Please let me know, I really appreciate feedback.]

[Chapter 5]

Several weeks had passed while Jessy and Frank continued to have fun with the collar. It was really the ultimate fun. They both enjoyed being the one in full control as well as the total loss of control. With every experience on the active side, they improved their skills to use the collar when in charge. It was Jessy’s turn to wear the collar next time and she didn’t like that Frank behaved strangely the whole week. He spent the majority of the evenings sitting in front of his PC and received a mysterious parcel. She was sure that he was up to something, but she had no idea what to expect. He blocked all questions with “don’t want to spoil the surprise”, which was not a good sign either. Friday evening, he was strangely gentle as if he had kind of a bad conscience in advance. This really frightened her the most.

She awoke on Saturday when Frank kissed her and closed the collar around her neck. He immediately put her in the obedience mode and forced her to prepare herself for the day in the bathroom. She had no other choice then to do so. She noticed a strange object in the bathroom which looked like a wireless speaker, but it also had a camera lens in it. If this had something to do with Frank’s plans for today? For sure she would know soon.

Frank was already waiting in the living room, but he seemed to be prepared for leaving. Jessy was just wearing pants and a shirt when standing in front of him.

Frank:

“I guess you forgot that this is my tech fair weekend—and as every year I’ll go there with Brian and Thomas. To avoid losing the fun of letting you wear the collar, I’ve bought a nice upgrade to keep you busy while I’m away. The small gadgets you can see in every room are part of the digital supervision system L.U.C.Y. Max which is an abbreviation for Labor Utilization and Correctional Yield Maximization. High security collar prisons have it installed to reduce cost and increase effectiveness. It can directly control all collar functions for hundreds of inmates in parallel. Basically, it’s the opposite of a digital assistant—it will tell you what to do. Lucy, say hello to Jessy.

Lucy’s voice sounded soft and female: “Hello object!”

Frank:

“Object—I love it. I’ll unmute you now for questions. If you are becoming abusive or loud, I’m going to leave you in hands of Lucy without any explanation. Your choice—collar unmute.

Jessy:

“Please tell me this is some kind of joke. It is right? You nearly got me.”

Frank:

“I’m afraid it is not.”

Jessy:

“Isn’t this dangerous? I mean you leave the control over me in the hands of a computer system without testing it before.”

Frank:

“A highly sophisticated system in commercial use since years. Don’t be afraid, there is a triple safety net. Firstly, I’ve set boundaries for Lucy—so she can’t do everything with you. Secondly, independent of Lucy the collar safety mechanism will prevent any serious harm from you. And last but not least I can monitor you the whole time via the smartphone app which also sends push messages when your stress level is increased. Also, I can look through Lucy’s eyes to observe you.”

Jessy:

“And what will I have to do?”

Frank:

“I don’t want to spoil too much, but the obedience mode will be used only if necessary. Therefore, you will have choices.”

Jessy:

“With consequences I guess?”

Frank:

“You got it!”

Jessy:

“This is the most degrading thing you’ve ever done to me.”

Frank:

“Don’t judge before it’s over. The fun hasn’t started yet and there will be some surprises.”

Jessy:

“I’ll make you suffer for this.”

Frank:

collar mute—I know, but for now I really recommend to obey Lucy’s commands or you’ll suffer first”

Frank gave Jessy a long and intense kiss on her frozen solid lips, then he said “Lucy, execute program Frank One in 15 minutes.” He went to the door and yelled “Enjoy yourself honey!” before he finally left.

Jessy’s blood ran cold. She was still standing in the neutral position of the obedience mode. No chance to escape or even to move an inch. Why 15 minutes? Because he knew the only thing which would make her even more angry right now than being at the mercy of this Lucy thing is to be forced to wait. Her thoughts were circling—she had absolutely no idea what to expect. Why couldn’t they have done a test run before? What if this doesn’t work at all? Would she have to stand helplessly in this position until Frank notices that something is wrong? She had no idea how much time had passed and her anxiety grew every minute. She was happy when Lucy finally began to talk.

Lucy:

“The object is now under control of Lucy and must obey the following rules all times:

Obedience will result in rewards. Disobedience will result in penalties. The object must now confirm it does understand the rules!”

Jessy replied: “Yes, Lucy!” after she had noticed that the obedience mode got deactivated.

Lucy:

“The object must get dressed using the clothes on the kitchen table. It has 10 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy went over to the table where she could see her black latex catsuit and her favorite plateau boots. This was absolutely ridiculous and so humiliating. She was going to dress up in latex without anyone seeing her just due to orders from a machine which referred to her as object. Lucy was the fucking object! Should she comply or disobey? As she didn’t want to challenge luck and risk a penalty so early, she did as Lucy told her. Jessy prepared her body with the silicon oil from the table and pulled the latex over her skin. She did it carefully to avoid any wrinkles which could be annoying later when she might not be able to correct them. She slipped into the boots and started to tie them. It took a while to thread the lace through all the eyelets, especially as she was very nervous.

Lucy:

“Failure to comply. Object did not complete the task in time. Task execution is being enforced.”

Jessy:

“No Lucy, wait! I’m almost done, just anoth…”

Lucy must have activated the obedience mode again, as Jessy suddenly noticed she lost control over her body. It took less than a minute for her to finish the work, then she stood up.

Lucy:

“Object did not manage to complete task in time. Object will receive timeout penalty horny rubber doll.”

Jessy moved against her will towards the big mirror hanging on the wall. She spread her legs, opened the crotch zipper and bent her arms like a typical sex doll. Her mouth opened wide in an o-shape. She noticed that Lucy must have increased her arousal to a high level of 70 or 80%. Her nipples hardened immediately and her pussy started to moisten—she was horny as hell. Horny rubber doll, very funny Frank. As she was standing in front of the mirror, she had to watch herself suffering. There was no emotion visible on her rigid face, but she was anyway the only one watching. She already learned multiple things in the first minutes of her predicament. As Lucy is able to control her without any voice command, her body responded without Jessy knowing what will happen. This was a completely strange and new feeling, as with the usual voice commands the wearer of the collar was at least aware what the body is going to do. Also, she learned that time is important. Frank seemed to have taken the clock away as she couldn’t see it in the mirror, so it will become tricky to do estimates. Furthermore, Lucy is forcing completion of given tasks anyway—so it would be futile to perform tasks intentionally slow if she doesn’t like them.

Reality caught up as it was getting more and more hard to concentrate. She had neither an idea how long she was standing there nor when her “timeout” will be over. Soon, the goal to reach an orgasm became her only desire, though it was exhausting to hold the position. Her fluids dropped on the floor. She just wanted to get fucked.

Jessy felt relieved when her arms got lowered. She closed the crotch zipper and felt even more relieved when the arousal got reduced was well. After walking in front of Lucy’s camera she felt that she had regained control over herself.

Lucy:

“The object soiled the floor. It must wipe the whole room. It has 10 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“C’mon—is this a fucking joke?”

Lucy:

“Failure to comply. Object did not confirm task.”

Jessy:

“I’m sorry. I meant Yes, Lucy.”

Lucy:

“Repeating timeout penalty horny rubber doll.”

Jessy:

“No, wait. Not ag…”

It was too late. Jessy already lost control again and went back in her former position in front of the mirror. It was worse than before as she was still exhausted from the previous treatment. Her arms ached and the horniness drove her almost crazy. Again, she had to watch herself standing there like a statue. She never felt so humiliated in her whole life. There was no way to escape this. There was nothing she could do except looking at her face with the dumb o-shaped lips in the mirror. Her fluids continued to drop on the floor until Lucy released her. After moving back close to Lucy’s camera device, Jessy’s body went down on the knees before the collar eventually gave her the control back.

Lucy:

“The object soiled the floor and disobeyed. Measures are tightened. It must wipe the whole room crawling on all fours. It has 10 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

This time she wanted to do it correctly and within the time limit. She hurried to crawl to the kitchen, taking a bucket, a cloth and cleaner from the cabinet below the sink. She filled the bucket with cleaner and warm water while still being on her knees. It would have been much easier using a mob, but she had worsened the situation herself by missing to confirm the task. To Jessy’s own surprise, she seemed to manage the task this time. She emptied the bucket in the sink and placed all the stuff back to the original position without Lucy complaining.

Lucy:

“The object successfully completed the task. Reward bio-break will be granted. The object may stand up and has 10 minutes to drink, eat or use the toilet. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy! Thank you, Lucy!”

Jessy wasn’t sure if a confirmation was required at all for a reward, but she wanted to be on the safe side. Did she just thank a computer program? This really began to drive her crazy. There was no indication how close she passed the time limit. She was so happy about this break—it was the perfect timing. It seemed to be around noon time, at least Jessy’s hunger was telling it to her. She prioritized her needs: After using the toilet she drank a big glass of water. A glance in the fridge revealed that Frank made some sandwiches for her, marked with a small “object nutrition” flag. Jessy did not waste time with being offended and took the cheese sandwich. She had more than enough time to eat, so she could relax a little while eating for two or three minutes until Lucy told her what to do next.

Lucy:

“The object must go to the fitness room. It has 20 seconds to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy replied “Yes, Lucy!” and hurried.

In the fitness room she noticed a strange new device. It was a metal box with a rubber cock on the outside and a display. When did Frank brought this here?

Lucy:

“The object will undergo blowjob training. The exercise will be enforced for the first time. There will be no further explanation, so the object needs to pay attention and learn. The object must now confirm it does understand.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Lucy used the collar to let Jessy kneel in front of the rubber cock. Luckily, there was a soft yoga mat on the floor in front of it. On the display a green colored icon appeared and Jessy began to lick the glans with her tongue. After a few minutes the color of the icon changed from green to blue. Jessy’s lips formed an “O” and she moved them up and down just on the glans only. OK, green means licking and blue means using lips. She had no difficulties to memorize the “how” as she had to execute this for several minutes. The icon switched to from blue to red and Jessy behavior got altered again. She continued to move up and down, but she had to do it much deeper than before. In addition, she was gently sucking it now. After a few minutes a second red icon was added and she increased frequency and sucking. It took not much time and a bitter tasting fluid got issued in her mouth. After she swallowed everything, the display showed “Accuracy 100%” and Jessy felt a high-level reward being granted by the collar. She almost forgot how great this can feel and would have moaned if she had control over her voice. She moved back until the cock left her mouth and Lucy released her from the obedience mode.

Lucy:

“The object must now complete a training cycle on its own. The task will be considered complete only if a score of at least 85% is reached. A score below 50% will result in a penalty. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

The green icon appeared and Jessy moved her head forward to lick the rubber glans. This seemed to be an easy task as she had memorized everything from the enforced run before which resulted in a 100% score. She continued until the blue icon appeared and changed her lips in the same way as being under Lucy’s control before. Suddenly, the machine issued a noise and a tooth icon appeared on the display. Damn, she didn’t know she had to be careful with her teeth. It happened again in both the red and the double red phase. After she had swallowed the fluid, she was relieved to see that the display showed “Accuracy 88%”. Unfortunately, three additional tooth icons appeared together with the calculation “3x minus 10% / Adjusted Accuracy 58%”.

Lucy:

“Failure to comply. Object did not reach the required score and must repeat the cycle. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy tried to be more careful this time, but another single tooth mistake spoiled her score for the next run. It was annoying that she had to complete the full cycle even though she knew that she most likely could not reach the required score anymore. It was the 50% rule she was afraid of. She reached a 79% this time, so she would have made it without the mistake. As expected, Lucy told her to repeat the cycle again. She was wondering if Lucy would keep her in this loop forever if she continued to deliver results between 50% and 85%. As it was really getting stressful (and annoying), she didn’t want to find the answer to this question. Jessy was fully focused now, determined to reach the score this time. And she did—it was close with 86%, but it was enough to pass and receive a reward.

Lucy:

“The object successfully completed the task. It now must complete a training cycle level 2. The task will be considered complete only if a score of at least 85% is reached. A score below 50% will result in a penalty. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy didn’t expect something like this. Despite being shocked, she was luckily able to utter the confirmation towards Lucy to gain some time. Her thoughts were racing—should she just try again the next level? Her mouth and tongue were already aching. She could use the cycle time to just relax and do nothing. Of course, she would receive another timeout penalty for achieving less than 50% score, but she wasn’t sure if she had a chance to pass the cycle without a break. Even if her arousal will drive her crazy, the penalty would give her some rest for mouth for tongue. Maybe it’s worth to go through hell again to be able to succeed here. The decision was taken away from her as Lucy noticed that she hasn’t started yet.

Lucy:

“Failure to comply. Object does not execute the task.”

Jessy:

“Wait Lucy, I’ll do.” Jessy started licking immediately.

Lucy:

“Object will receive treadmill penalty.”

Jessy:

“Treadm…?”

Lucy took over control and forced Jessy to walk over to the treadmill. How stupid it was to think that there is only one type of penalty! She stepped onto the treadmill and activated it on medium speed. She was walking fast but she had not to run. Under normal circumstances she could walk like this for hours, but she was fully enclosed in latex and wearing plateau boots. Her body was walking fast and steady—putting one foot in front of the other like walking on a single line. Her arousal level must have been increased by Lucy as well. The latex on her inner thighs was constantly rubbing against her pussy. For sure this happened on purpose by the way she was forced to walk. She already started to sweat and the arousal was extremely unpleasant. She was on the edge to an orgasm almost the whole time.

The outlook wasn’t promising either. Her penalty was continuing for an unknown time. Afterwards, she had to go back to this blowjob training machine. Level 2 -whatever this meant- was waiting for her. Most likely she would need multiple tries to pass and she had absolutely no idea about what subsequent task Lucy will come up with. Was there a level 3? Or will there be a different annoying task? She almost forgot about the night—what will happen during the night? With the progress of the penalty, it was getting more difficult to concentrate. The future wasn’t important anymore, her only goal was to escape the current situation. Her hand moved towards the control unit, but instead of switching it off she increased the speed. Now Jessy was running. After a few minutes she finally stopped the treadmill, stepped down and moved over to the corner of the room. Her arousal got reduced to a normal level. She opened a bottle of water and drank it. Now Jessy noticed she regained control over herself.

Lucy:

“The object must complete a training cycle level 2. The task will be considered complete only if a score of at least 85% is reached. A score below 50% will result in a penalty. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy felt on her knees and started to lick as the green icon showed up immediately. At least she could rest her legs in this position. Soon she noticed the differences vs. the first level. Every single step seemed to take longer and additional steps had been added. Two blue icons had been placed between the green and blue step. This was new and she anticipated she had to continue with her lips as in single blue just with a higher frequency. There was also a three red icon step before reaching the end of the cycle. In total, the time for a full cycle got increased significantly. In the first run she had two teeth contacts, but she managed to get a score of 54%—so at least no penalty. Of course, Lucy told her to repeat the cycle but level 2 was much more difficult. The only way to end this loop would be either to pass or to receive a penalty again, something which she wanted to avoid at all cost this time. It wasn’t that difficult to reach scores over 50%, but the goal of 85% seemed to be unreachable. In the 4th cycle she managed an 84—“Damn fucking shit!” she thought. She finally made it with 87% in the 6th cycle and received a collar reward leaving her body shaking for a few seconds.

Lucy:

“The object successfully completed the task. Reward bio-break will be granted. The object may stand up and has 10 minutes to drink, eat or use the toilet. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

This was a huge relief. She basically repeated everything from her first break, started with the toilet, drank some juice and ate another sandwich. Jessy noticed it was already dark outside. As she had no clock at all she lost track of time—it must have been hours in the training room. Unfortunately, the 10 minutes of her bio break felt very short compared to all the tasks and penalties she had to go through over the day.

Lucy:

“The object must go to the fitness room. It has 20 seconds to complete this task.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy did not lose time and went back to her new nightmare place. Her hope that she finally escaped the blowjob trainer vanished.

Lucy:

“The object must now complete a training cycle level 3. It has only one attempt. The score will determine its night treatment. With a score of at least 90% the object will earn an orgasm and 8 hours of sleep. With rejecting the task or a score of less than 10%, the object will receive a nightly treatment to keep it busy and awake. This would be severe for the object. The object must now confirm it does understand the implications.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Lucy:

“Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Jessy had no time to be shocked. She dropped once more again on her knees and started to lick the rubber glans. She was determined to reach the 90%, though she never reached such a high score on the lower levels. It was never so important as right now. She executed the movements of her tongue with passion. After the blue icon step, a blue AND a green icon appeared at the same time. Jessy got confused for a few seconds and stopped. Then she anticipated she had to both do sealing and moving her lips around the glans and to work with the tongue in parallel. She was praying that the few seconds of confusion did not ruin her score. The rest of level 3 was straight forward, but as it was again significantly longer than the previous level. Shortly before the end she had one second of inattention and a tooth contact. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”, she thought. After finishing and swallowing the fluids she was waiting for her score to be calculated. The adjusted score was 72%. She had no idea what this result meant for her night.

Lucy:

“The object must prepare itself for the night. It must take a shower, clean its teeth, empty itself on the toilet and switch to regular clothes for the night. It has 20 minutes to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

This was by far the best task she had received the whole day. Thank god she had not to spend the night in her current latex outfit. Her whole body and the shoes were really wet. She quickly went to the bathroom and got rid of the catsuit. The shower was absolutely awesome. She could have continued for an eternity, but she stopped earlier than usual due to the time limit. Another penalty was the least thing she wanted to receive. Thoughts of masturbation came to her mind. It was not explicitly forbidden by the rules, but she assumed this was a trap. For sure, the collar would suppress any orgasm and she would just worsen her arousal. She quickly brushed her teeth, used the toilet and slipped into pants and shirt. It was less than 20 minutes, but Lucy noticed the task completion and continued her program.

Lucy:

“The object must go to the sleeping room. It has 20 seconds to complete this task.”

Jessy:

“Yes, Lucy!”

Again, Jessy hurried to reach the room in time.

Lucy:

“The object must go to bed. It won’t be able to move for the next 8 hours, so it should choose a convenient position. It has 30 seconds to complete this task. Proceed.”

Jessy said:

“Yes, Lucy!” and jumped on the bed. Typically, she wasn’t sleeping on her back, but being motionless it was the only position acceptable for such a long time. She fluffed up the pillow and positioned it under her head.

Lucy:

“10 seconds remaining.”

Jessy rushed to pull the blanket over her body. She placed her arms left and right beside her body, anything else might get annoying soon.

Lucy:

“3, 2, 1—Object is being immobilized.”

Jessy felt her muscles relax, she had no longer control over them.

Her score of 72% didn’t seem to be that bad. She was lying in bed in a comfortable position. Lucy had put her into the loose freeze mode which was so much more pleasant than the regular freeze. Though she was unable to move, she was convinced to be able to find some sleep.

Lucy:

“Setting object on entertainment mode.”

Jessy was getting immediately aroused. Her nipples hardened when a reward was fired by the collar. No, this can’t be true. She was much better than 0%—Lucy could not keep her this way the whole night. It wasn’t fair. But what could she do? File a complaint? Funny thought, but she had no choice anymore. As Lucy said, she won’t be able to move for the next 8 hours so it’s 7 hours and 59 minutes to go.

The rewards continued and felt great in the beginning, but soon she was on the edge of an orgasm without any chance to reach it. Every wave of pleasure led to goose bumps and a painful desire to come. She couldn’t think at all, but noticed that Lucy increased arousal and reward level multiple times. Jessy was floating in a nimbus between lust and pain, tears dropped off her eyes as well as from her fully soaked pussy. She had no idea, but of course there was a formula behind her predicament: It was 5 minutes per percent off the 90% target, so 18 times 5. After exact one and a half hour Lucy reduced the arousal and stopped the rewards. Jessy felt relieved, though she still would have given everything for an orgasm.

Lucy:

“Entertainment mode complete. Enforcing sleep.”

Jessy tried to stay awake just for fun, but after Lucy activated the sleep mode her consciousness was taken away in a second.