The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Frank & Jessy — Pussy time for you

[Disclaimer: This another Frank and Jessy story. It’s neither a prequel nor a sequel, just another fictional story with the same characters. I hope you like it though my writing is a little simple as non-native speaker. I’d be happy for any feedback via mail.]

Frank and Jessy are a playful fetish couple in their mid-30s—always looking for new toys and thrills. Once Frank came back from work on a Friday evening and discovered a huge black box in their living room. Jessy was already home, sitting on the couch reading some magazines.

Frank:

“Hey Jessy! What the heck is this thing?”

Jessy stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss:

“Hey honey! Just a new toy I borrowed from Sara for the weekend.”

Frank:

“Borrowed? Oh, I’m glad we will get rid of this monster again. What does it do?”

Jessy:

“Simply said, it’s a kind of a pussy licking trainer.”

Frank:

“What? It’s just a box. You mean there is something inside?”

Jessy:

“Yes, it’ll be fun. Trust me.”

Frank:

“I wasn’t aware that I’m such a letdown that I need training for this…”

Jessy:

“Oh no—don’t get me wrong. You’re not bad at all. It will just help you to improve your endurance and to learn some new techniques.”

Frank walked around the box. It was large in size—he definitely would fit in there. There was a monitor and a headset attached to it and also some kind of control unit with a lot of buttons/sliders. He read through some of the captions on the control unit and found words like cycle time, inflation, and electricity level. It all sounded a little scary but he was very curious to try it. Jessy walked over and opened the door on the narrow end of the box. She told him that he was allowed to take a brief look inside, but without touching anything. Frank did so, but mainly he saw a big black hole. It looked like it was fully padded and covered with black latex. He also could see some restraints, wires and connectors. The bottom was not flat—it was higher in the middle of the box, like a small bench. Jessy closed the door again.

Jessy:

“That is enough, I consider it funnier if you don’t know too much about it.”

Frank:

“I’m really curious. You said it’s borrowed from Sara? I hope it won’t be too tough, as you always tell me Sara is quite sadistic.

Jessy:

“No need to worry, it won’t be. At least not if you comply and deliver a good performance.”

Frank:

“What does that now mean?”

Jessy:

“You’ll see soon enough. Let’s have dinner now. And don’t ask me about the box, we don’t want to spoil the surprise for you!”

They prepared the dinner together. Frank had some trouble to focus, as his thoughts were still circling around the box. It really was a little scary, He was pretty sure he had no chance to escape. It was made of thick wood and he already saw the additional restraints on the inside. He assumed it would be a full sensory deprivation as well. Being already aroused, he enjoyed looking at Jessy’s butt in her sporty spandex leggings. He hoped his training session would not take too long as he already wanted to fuck Jessy right now. She was looking gorgeous with her red hair bound to a nice strict pigtail. Finally, they sat down on the table for dinner. While talking about the work week, Frank was directly looking at the box.

Frank:

“Common, let me know a few details.”

Jessy:

“Maybe some minor ones. What do you want to know?”

Frank:

“What is the headset for?”

Jessy:

“The box is fully soundproof, so I need it to communicate with you.”

Frank:

“I see. How long will the session take?”

Jessy:

“For sure I won’t tell you that. It will take as long as it needs to take.”

Frank:

“What does that again mean? You are talking in riddles!”

Jessy:

“You’ll understand once you are in.”

Frank:

“I hate surprises—I won’t go in before I know what this damn thing does”

Jessy:

“Yes you will. I know you too good—you can’t wait to try.”

Frank sighed:

“I guess I can’t fool you. It looks complicated, so I hope it’s safe and you know how to operate it?”

Jessy:

“Sure. Sara explained me everything and she also helped me to customize the audio-visual routines for you.”

Frank:

“The what?”

Jessy:

“Never mind. Common, make yourself naked. I don’t want to lose precious play time.”

Frank did as Jessy told him, standing now naked in front of the scary box. Jessy opened the door and a hatch on the top of the box. Frank had to crawl in on all fours with putting his forearms through three ring-shaped restraints on each side of the box. Jessy pushed a button and the restraints were strictly tightened—fixating Frank’s forearms to the bottom of the box. His torso was lying on the bench on the middle of the box. Jessy closed the straps around his back and pressed another button to tighten them as well. She repeated the procedure with the straps around his lower legs. Frank was already fully restrained now, even without the box being closed he would not be able to escape. He was not able to look back, so he only could guess what Jessy was doing behind his back. It felt like she was putting his penis in some kind of lubricated tube—which was quite a nice sensation. Maybe he would get some fun in here as well? Then Jessy inserted something in his ass. As it felt quite cold, he assumed it was a metal plug. She told him that she now will do the final and most important part: The head fixation. Jessy pressed another button and two padded clamps were moving into the direction of Frank’s head—from both sides of the box. Jessy used the hatch opening on the top to position his head correctly before the clamps immobilized the head. His ears were fully covered by the padded latex material, so he barely could hear anything. Jessy put the wireless headset on.

Jessy:

“Can you hear me loud and clear?”

Frank:

“Yes, I can.”

Jessy:

“Both left and right? That’s important for the binaural sound.”

Frank:

“Yes, seems to work. What does binaural mean?”

Jessy did not answer the question. There must be special earphones built into the clamps—the sound of Jessy’s voice seemed to arise directly in Frank’s head. Then she put two small rubber tubes inside Frank’s nose. He hated it and complained, but without being able to move he just had to stand it. Finally, she put some kind of VR headset over his eyes which was locked in place by being connected to the head restraint. With being blindfolded and almost deaf, he did not really notice that Jessy was closing the box.

Jessy:

“Let’s get you fully immobilized now!”

Frank:

“Did you miss that you’ve done that already?”

No answer again. Frank could hear a humming noise even through his head restraint. Soon he noticed how the world around was getting even smaller than before as the latex was pushing against his body. He assumed that this was what the inflation button on the control panel was for. The pressure was already high but it continued to grow. He asked Jessy to stop but he did not get an answer. Not sure if she did not want to answer or if she was not listening at all. The pressure increased further. Frank assumed it must be latex with a thickness of more than a millimeter—otherwise it would not push so hard. It stopped eventually, leaving Frank barely able to breath. It was fully immobilizing his whole body—except the face it was covering every part of him.

Jessy:

“First—don’t try to interrupt me. Your mic is off anyway, but it is crucial that you hear what I say. If you don’t comply to the rules you will get hurt, so listen carefully. I will explain the two phases of the procedure. One of them is the pussy licking training where you have to react to certain trigger words. It will start with the words pussy time for you and you will have to open your mouth widely as a rubber vulva is pushed against your face and will cover your mouth completely. A sensor will detect if your mouth was spread correctly, otherwise you will get a painful shock from the electro plug in your ass and the box is repeating the docking procedure.

Once completed you will hear a lick me command and you should start slowly to lick the clit. You can then hear two different commands. If you hear faster you should increase speed. If you don’t comply you won’t get a painful shock but the plug intensity is increased slowly until you lick sufficiently. If you hear slower you should immediately decrease speed, otherwise you get a painful one-time shock. If you hear the command suck me you will suck until the orgasm is reached. After this you can hear the commands more or less with similar implications as in licking mode. Once an orgasm is reached, you will hear swallow and you have to lick the rubber vulva clean and swallow all the fluids. If you don’t comply you will get shocked and new fluids are issued. This will get repeated until you have swallowed. Afterwards it can start over with lick me again or the phase is ended with a good boy comment. Before I’ll explain phase two, we start with an easy test run of the training. Enjoy!”

Frank nearly freaked out. What the fuck? But before he could think further about it, he heard a pussy time for you command with Jessy’s voice over the headphones. He was so in rage that he forgot to open his mouth when the rubber vulva was pressed against his face. He instantly got shocked in his ass what was very painful. He immediately opened his mouth and a few seconds later the second docking attempt was completed successfully. He really felt female anatomy in his mouth. The surface feel was of course a little different than real flesh, but he could identify the rubber clit with his tongue. He also thought he could smell Jessy’s pussy, but how could that be? The lick me command followed a few seconds later and Frank obeyed. After a few minutes the command faster was given. It looked like Frank did not increase the speed enough, as the electricity in his ass slowly began to rise. He adjusted and could stop the plug if before it got too harmful. He had no trouble to hold the speed until the suck me command was given. It took roughly 2 minutes and two of the demanding more commands to finish. He noticed juices filling his mouth—they tasted strange, a little bitter. As the swallow command came he did not hesitate to do so. The rubber vulva was removed from his face again and he took a deep breath. He had to wait a few minutes with being immobilized in the dark until he heard the familiar voice over the headphones.

Jessy:

“As I could see on the monitoring, you performed quite well. Now listen! As you have no chance to escape, I will reveal all the mysteries to you. I guess that’s only fair. The other phase I mentioned before is the condition phase which will establish a permanent post hypnotic trigger phrase in your mind. You will go through both phases multiple times by turns, so I don’t hope you had any plans for today.”

Frank started to panic but it was pointless as he could neither move an inch nor Jessy could not hear him. He tried to focus on Jessy’s words.

Jessy:

“The whole two-phase concept is based on three pillars: Hypnotic programming, positive- and negative reinforcement. You already learned about the negative reinforcement as I could see in the monitoring. Remember that your penis is in a tube? This tube has two functions. It gently sucks during the training phase to keep you constantly aroused which is the positive reinforcement. Also, you can pee in it and everything will be just sucked away. The fluids you have to swallow are your nutrition for the next hours. They contain a hormone and drug mix to increase your arousal, amplify your suggestibility as well as to suppress any orgasm. It’s crucial for the procedure that you don’t reach an orgasm. The tubes in your nose provide the scent of my real pussy during the training phase to establish a neural connection between the trigger and the smell. In addition, they provide artificial pheromones for further arousal support. I guess you want to know for how long you will have to be in there? Well, this partially depends on you! The test training phase you just had was a level 1 training. You can reach the next level if you make it through a training without punishment and without the plug in your ass reaching a certain threshold. We need at least five cycles for a permanent effect, but I programmed it to end after an even higher level. I won’t tell you which level you need to reach—but in the best case the program will run for 12 hours, which would mean you’ll be free again as of tomorrow morning. However, if you don’t pass a level you will have to repeat the training phase level again after an additional condition phase. So it will increase the overall procedure time significantly.

Now let me briefly explain the condition phase: It will be audiovisual and I don’t recommend to keep your eyes closed for longer than 5 seconds or it will result in punishment. You’ll see a video of me in combination with binaural sounds and mind blanking visual effects which should drop you into trance very fast. It’s a shame that you mind will be blank during the video, in fact it’s pretty cool. I have enabled your mic now, any last words before we start?”

Frank:

“Why?”

Jessy:

“Why not?”

Frank:

“Don’t you think it’s too extreme?”

Jessy:

“Maybe, but after the first conditioning phase you will love it—so no need to worry!”

Frank:

“I guess there is nothing I can do or say right now to avoid this?”

Jessy:

“You are absolutely right. Enjoy yourself in there, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

It was dark and silent now. Frank was really horny in the meantime. He was just not sure if this was related to the overall situation or if the swallowed fluids started to take effect. He again tried to fight the restraints and the inflated latex, but even with only one of these measures it would be pointless. Anyway, there was also the thick wooden box around him. It was an absolutely secure prison. Frank did not really believe in hypnosis. He tried some online hypnosis sessions out of curiosity but they never had worked on him. The assumption it would be the same with the condition phase of the box turned out to be totally wrong.

There was not much time until the first condition phase seemed to start. Frank heard a humming, pulsating noise, but this time over the headphones. The screen of his VR was activated and Frank could see Jessy in her green latex outfit sitting on the couch. It was flickering strangely and the whole video seemed to be somehow blurry. Jessy was speaking in the video and her voice could be heard on the headphones, but it sounded invasive and was echoing in Frank’s mind. After Jessy’s first few induction sentences about relaxing and floating Frank started to drift away. It was just a blink of eye later for him when he was fully aware again—he felt fresh and relaxed. The virtual Jessy looked in his direction (of course she looked into the camera, but it felt very real for him) and opened the crotch zipper of her catsuit. The camera moved slowly in her direction and Jessy uttered a pussy time for you and smiled. This immediately made Frank feeling a very strong urge to caress her pussy with his mouth. He could not think of anything else. The camera was directly moving towards her pussy and Frank opened his mouth in anticipation. In parallel to the camera reaching its goal, the rubber equivalent in the box was pressed against Frank’s face. The display was turned off and the tubes in his nose provided a strong scent.

It felt so good.

It felt so real.

With the first command Frank started to lick and the rubber tube between his legs started to suck his dick, which felt great but was just not important. All he wanted to do is to obey the commands from the headphones and to satisfy Jessy. Frank had no trouble to complete this level without any failures. He swallowed all the juices again and was rewarded with a good boy from the headphones. The urge for pussy vanished from Frank’s mind while the rubber pussy was moved away from his face again. Scent issuance and tube sucking stopped as well. There was just time to take two deep breaths until the next condition phase was started and Frank’s mind got blanked out again after a few seconds of sound, light and voice.

Beyond the wooden barrier of his little world there was not a single noise noticeable. It was just some text and graphics on the display indicating the progress of the procedure. Jessy checked the status from time to time but spent most of the time relaxing on the couch watching her favorite series.

As Frank always spent the condition phases in trance, he practically experienced one training phase after another. With the next levels the lick and suck phases became extended, which resulted in additional faster and more commands. It was getting exhausting, but Frank managed well. Even though one training seemed to follow another, he started magically relaxed and refreshed every time. Level 4 introduced another start with lick me after the swallow command, which meant he had to go through it twice before the good boy command was issued. It was getting really stressful now. Level 8 added a third round and even though Frank wanted nothing more than to bring pleasure to the pussy with his mouth, the plug really had to push Frank through it. It was not transparent for him if he managed to pass a level due to flawlessly obeying the orders. As a consequence, he did not notice that he had to go two times through both level 8 and 9. It took three times until he managed level 10, but this time something was different. The next condition phase did not start.

On the outside the program completion was indicated with a beep. Jessy went to the box and pushed some of the buttons. The latex inside got deflated and Frank noticed fresh air reaching his body. Jessy removed the VR headset and the nose tubes from the opened top hatch before she helped him out of the head fixation. Frank crawled out of the box after the straps on body, arms and legs were loosened. He tried to stand up, but failed as he was quite stiff after being in the former position for so long.

Jessy:

“How do feel?”

Frank:

“Like a car ran over me. What time is it?”

Jessy:

“It’s past noon.”

Frank:

“Already Saturday? I really lost track of time.”

Jessy laughing:

“Of course Saturday. Time flies by when you are enjoying yourself. Did you have fun?”

Frank:

“Well, it was strange—but I really embraced it every time it started over. I’m wondering why it did not get annoying after so many cycles. By the way, this condition thing was really short—I don’t think it worked on me.”

Jessy grinned evilly:

“I guess you’re right, maybe something was wrong with the program.”

Frank:

“However, as you know I anyway don’t believe in hypnosis.”

Jessy:

“Yeah, I know. Do you need anything?”

Frank:

“Well, I’m horny as hell—I really need to fuck. And hey, I have deserved to fuck you after this session!”

Jessy:

“Agreed, but you should wait until the drugs wear off, otherwise you won’t reach and orgasm and it might become unpleasant.”

Frank:

“Oh no, how long will it last?”

Jessy:

“It should be fine in an hour or so. I suggest you should shower, clean your teeth and shave first anyway.”

Frank:

“Good idea, see you soon!”

Frank went to the bathroom. The extended hot shower was awesome and exactly was Frank needed—besides an orgasm. He took the time to brush teeth and shave thoroughly. What a session… Jessy really exaggerated this time—and now it was time to fuck her brains out. Frank went back to the living room, but Jessy wasn’t there. He took a look in the bedroom and Jessy was already lying there.

Frank:

“Don’t think I won’t be rough because we are doing it in the bed.”

Jessy laughing:

“You are cute. Come over here!”

Frank jumped onto the bed lying next to Jessy.

Jessy:

“You want to fuck me now?”

Frank:

“I want and I will!”

Jessy:

“OK, but first it’s pussy time for you!

Immediately Frank’s plan to fuck Jessy was overruled by an ultimate urge to please her pussy. He could not think of anything else—what just happened here? Jessy turned on her side and lifted her leg. She pointed with her finger at the object of Frank’s desire and said “You know where your place is.” Frank put his head between her legs and Jessy closed them around. She said lick me and enjoyed. Frank was in heaven as well—it felt so great to be allowed to please her. The scent, the taste—it was incredible. Nothing else in the universe existed right now. Jessy waited nearly half an hour until she said faster to increase the speed. She both wanted to defer her climax to intensify the orgasm as well as to see how persistent Frank would be. Roughly 15 minutes later she told Frank suck me. Now her plan to defer the orgasm was no longer important as the sensation was becoming too strong. She could not wait any longer and told Frank more until she reached the climax. He licked her clean after he heard the swallow command. Jessy enjoyed it so much, that she repeated the whole procedure without a break. Frank anyway could not focus a thought beyond Jessy’s pussy and obeyed all commands again with pleasure. In total she used Frank to reach the goal four times until she released him with a “good boy” command. Frank’s urge vanished and he could think normal again.

Frank:

“What the fuck just happened here?”

Jessy:

“Do you believe in hypnosis now?”

Frank:

“What have you done to me?”

Jessy:

“Well, you heard the trigger phrase—the one with pussy.”

Frank:

“Of course, but please don’t say it again right now. I already have a muscle ache in my tongue.”

Jessy:

“The only way to release you is when I say good boy to you.”

Frank:

“Incredible. It really seems to work.”

Jessy:

“And how great it works! You have never performed so well before. I’m could get used to it. Wait, as it’s a permanent trigger I can have it anytime I want. It’s so damn cool.”

Frank sighed:

“I’ll never trust you again when it comes to strange new toys, especially when they are from Sara.”

Jessy:

“I’m so curios, please describe how it feels.”

Frank:

“It’s hard to describe. It’s like nothing else is important anymore, like your pussy is the center of the world. I want nothing more than to please you. It is such a pleasure to obey your commands and to swallow all the juices after the orgasm. It simply feels amazing.”

Jessy:

“Sounds like a win-win situation.”

Frank:

“Well, you can see it that way, but I anyway liked oral sex before. There was no need to do this to me.”

Jessy:

“Don’t be a lamer, it improved it for both of us and I really enjoy the power I have over you now! Still wanna have sex?”

Frank just kissed her as a confirmation. He still had a boner and wasted no time to fuck her. Unfortunately, he came very fast so it was intense but too short ride.

Frank:

“I’m sorry for being so fast. It was a long night being on the edge.”

Jessy:

“I can imagine, it’s just a shame that your sexual desire is totally gone after you came.”

Frank:

“I hate it as well, would be great if I could just continue.”

Jessy:

“Well, as of now your desire won’t matter any longer. I’ll never come up too short again.”

Frank:

“I know that look on your face. Wait! Don’t say it! Let us talk…”

Jessy:

“I think it’s again pussy time for you!”

THE END