The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This fictional story contains graphic descriptions of sex as well as immoral and unrealistic practices.

Please do not read this if you are underage or if it is illegal where you are to do so.

This story is for mcstories.com. Please ask for permission if you would like to use this in any other form.

Please enjoy this story

FRESHMAN ORIENTATION

by Have Her Sleep And Obey

“Mariella Rodriguez?”

It was a surprise for Mariella. After all, she had only moved into the new apartment a week ago. She and her sister hadn’t given their number out to anyone yet, and the young, chipper voice on the other end didn’t sound like a university official.

“Umm... yes. May I ask who’s calling?” Mariella said in a guarded tone. Apart from her twin Mirabella, she still didn’t know anyone on campus or in town. It was natural that she was a little bit suspicious.

The voice went on and ignored Mariella’s question.

“You will sleep now, Mariella.”

Mariella only had half a second for confusion before the warmth of understanding and trance pleasure soothed her into knowing slumber.

* * *

She remembered the dorm orientation for the freshman girls now. How it seemed like too strange of a coincidence that they had split her and her sister off into a smaller group and led into the dormitory’s miniature movie theater. How it made her feel uncomfortable when she noticed that all the other girls with them were just as attractive and vibrant as she and Maribella were.

Mariella remembered how they were asked to watch a video by the nice third year cheerleader on the projector screen. She remembered how the video was so dull but had such a soothing narrator. The room had been so warm, and Mariella felt so comfy in her chair.

Mariella’s eyes had become heavy as she tried to keep watching the video, even though the screen had started to pulse softly and it just made her want to close her eyes even more. It was so nice of the cheerleader to tell her and the rest of the girls that it was okay for Mariella and all the other girls to close their eyes because that would just make them listen more closely.

And Mariella did listen. She listened very well, and she felt very good because it helped make every girl in that room such an obedient and hypnotized slave girl. Once she realized that she had been relaxed into a trance, it made it so much easier to slumber with her eyes open to learn even more about her new life in the dorm.

The cheerleader girl, who now introduced herself as blytheslave, came back and told them how happy she was to see such a good batch of new hypnoslaves for the university. Mariella wanted to thank blytheslave for turning her into a hypnoslave too, but Mariella was just so comfortable and asleep that it was all she could to to keep her eyes half open as she slumped back in her chair.

blytheslave seemed to read her mind and told all the girls to relax even more instead of trying to say anything, and Mariella did so happily. blytheslave told all the girls to just watch the screen again and listen while they would all be prepared even further for their new and exciting university life, and Mariella was surprised to see that the screen had faded in to a scene of the theater!

It was like watching a giant mirror reflecting thirty beautiful freshmen girls all with half-lidded eyes sinking back in their chairs. There must have been cameras pointed towards the audience as the projector began to zoom in and pan across the room to show the girls more in focus. blytheslave just told them to relax even more and enjoy the show made just for them, and Mariella felt warm knowing that she was being taken care of so well. blytheslave told the girls that they would smile whenever they saw themselves on the big screen, and Mariella was so happy whenever it panned to show how well she slept with her eyes open in trance.

The voiceover began to speak again, and this time it told all the girls about their new lives as hypnoslaves. How they would never remember in their normal routines, but how they would understand completely when they were commanded to. The places and people and situations where they were free to be completely know that they were enslaved. And of course how they loved their fellow hypnoslaves so very much! Mariella could only agree. After all, she was a hypnoslave now, and she could only ever agree with that soft, soothing voice.

Mariella was so focused on her new hypnoslave life that she almost didn’t notice someone touching her body. Of course, she would never have looked away from the screen, though. In fact, the voice was now telling her that if she felt her clothes starting to slip off her body, she would go deeper with each piece that took her closer to being naked! On the screen, Mariella dimly noticed that more and more of the girls were in various states of undress as the video focused and cycled through the audience, until all the girls on screen were wearing nothing more than their smiles and their trances.

Mariella was so relieved that the voice was there to tell them all these new things about themselves. She might never have known that seeing all these hypnotized girls was an incredibly arousing sight for her. It felt so good to feel the warmth in her sex build and slowly start to coalesce into that familiar slick feeling. Mariella sank deeper into the chair, knowing that all she had to do was obey and let the pleasure leak out in a steady trickle from herself.

It was wonderful to know that each girl on the screen hypnotized and experiencing such wonderful pleasure would bring her closer to her own orgasm. And as the camera began to focus on just one girl at a time, Mariella was overjoyed to know that she would have her first sleeping orgasm in trance when she saw her face on the screen!

It was a slow pan now as each girl was given her own beautiful moment on the screen. Each girl, young, gorgeous, blissful, and calm, gave a little gasp of surprise when she saw herself on the big screen. It was probably the only moment since they entered that they opened their eyes wider instead of letting them sink lower, and it was only for a moment as they realized they were beginning their climax.

Mariella never thought that there would be so many ways to show such dreamy beauty. A slim, Asian waif with blue hair and piercings scrunched up her cute face as her fingertips gripped weakly on the cushions when she came. A statuesque blond girl with braids and Nordic features shivered beautifully as her she bit her lower lip in pleasure. A mocha skinned black girl with a honey colored Afro let out a series of little breaths through her glossy, full lips while her breasts gave pleasant jiggles as she orgasmed. Each time, a new girl was given her orgasm, and each passing second a new set of soft mewls and moans filled the theater. It sent Mariella to heights or arousal that she had never, ever thought possible.

Then Mariella saw the most stunning, tanned half-Latina girl on the screen. She was absolutely stunning. A light sheen of sweat had formed over her golden skin. She had the most amazing lines and curves over her sleek body, and perfect, medium breasts capped with stiff, rosy nipples. It took Mariella a moment as she realized that it was her own face and form on the screen, and just like the girls before her, her eyes opened a little more in surprise and delight.

Mariella came.

Her eyes closed as she came in her hypnotized sleep, and knowing that she was entranced and orgasming made it so much sweeter. She felt herself let out her familiar purr of lust, and Mariella felt her back arch as she thrust her chest out in her gasps of pleasure. The orgasm was so complete, so wonderful. She could feel every inch of her skin like fire and her nipples and clit were like little beds of sensual hot coals.

She came down from that blissful state as if floating on a cloud. Mariella had never cum like that before, by any lover or by her own fingers.

And then she opened her eyes to see herself on the screen again.

This time the look on her face was much more of genuine surprise. There was still the hot flush of orgasm on her cheeks, and the mist of sweat on her body had now come together like beads of dew. Mariella did not know why she saw herself again, but she only had a moment to wonder before her hypnotized slumber called to her again and she felt herself warming in her slit.

It was a sleepy orgasm still, but with a much brighter fire. Mariella actually found herself writhing in her chair as the waves of pleasure demanded her to obey and orgasm again. She found her thighs pressing together and sliding in slick friction as her clit came alive once more. The familiar pangs of climax consumed her, and Mariella obeyed helplessly and adoringly as her eyes closed once more in hot sleep and surrendered to her mind leaking out of her snatch.

Mariella lay back, panting and spent as she finally opened her eyes halfway again. On the screen, a dusky Arabian girl was surrendering to the pleasure just as she had, and the memories of what the voice wanted from her had begun to stoke the lust in her pussy again. But just as she began her helpless climb back up to arousal, she felt a soft touch on her shoulder and a familiar voice whispered in her ear.

“Mmm... twinslaves. We’ve never had a pair before. I bet you left every bit of your will in that puddle on your seat.”

Mariella tried to turn her head or answer, but the voice just went on speaking.

“You and your sister did veerrrrry well, either way. Good girls. Now, sleep for me completely and listen.”

And Mariella’s eyes closed and she did so happily.

* * *

Mariella sighed as she felt herself delight in a small orgasm as her will was put to sleep.

“Mmm... ssssí, voy a dormir ahora, domiinnnaaa...”

Mariella felt the unfamiliar Spanish words spill from her lips in an accent so perfect she knew she would never have had in her waking moments. She was so happy that she was too obedient to have her valley girl speech and her mother’s Polish half ruin the pleasure of letting that sultry affirmation out in reply.

Mariella let the voice on the other line wash over her. She didn’t need to listen or understand what was being commanded of her, she only had to obey. And she loved to obey so very much.

“Mari, who was that? You haven’t, like, met any guy... Hey! What the fuck! Did you pee yourself? God, Mari, that’s disgusting!”

Mariella heard Maribella just as the voice on the phone finished speaking, and she smiled her sleepy smile as she turned to face her annoyed sister.

“Wait... that smell... oh fuck, are you—” Maribella began with disgust before her sister cut her off.

“Tu va a dormir ahora, Maribella.”

Her sister only looked at her in a moment of confusion before her eyelids drew down softly. Maribella sighed and stood straighter even as she relaxed. Mariella watched in satisfaction as her sister remembered for the first time, and felt a twinge of pleasure as she saw the petalmarks of orgasm bloom on Maribella’s pink yoga pants.

“Hnnn... ssssí, voy a dormir ahora, mariellaesclavaaa...” Maribella replied.

“Muy bien, maribellaesclava. Escucha...” Mariella said as she began to relay the commands. All the while, the damp flower on the cloth over their pussies continues to grow.

* * *

blytheslave watched happily as the marislave twins kissed and suckled at each others’ breasts while they rotated lazily in their glass viewing case. It was always relaxing to spend the afternoon naked in the secret inner sanctum of the dormitories, enjoying the girls that had been assigned SSS or sleeping sex statue duty pleasure themselves in their dreams for the enjoyment of the other beautiful university hypnogirls. It was a special treat today, of course, as it was the seasonal Inductee Day after all.

Each and every girl of the incoming freshman hypnoslave class was spending time under glass this afternoon. They were all gorgeous, of course, in their poses of pleasure and sleepy lust, but there was no doubt what this year’s centerpiece was.

They had to make a new case and a bigger rotating dais with bedding for the pair, but it was worth the cost for such a beautiful and fitting example of hypnosisterhood. The Spanish tutors they had to entrance to give the girls an extreme crash course on their woefully disregarded second language was even more of an investment, but to hear the two whisper sweet Latin nothings to each other as they worshiped each others’ nipples in soixante-neuf position was payment enough.

blytheslave smiled as she softly stroked her own pussy, moving on to a delightful Irish exchange student with fiery red locks. There would be time enough to enjoy the marislaves in the future in a more personal setting too, and blytheslave didn’t want to keep the prime viewing position to herself when her other naked slavesisters wanted to see the beautiful Hispanic twins.

For now, she was more than content to watch the scarlet haired lass slide her finger daintily in and out of her freckle dusted pussy.

Every girl was enjoying the sensual display today, whether performing or viewing, sleeping with their eyes closed and exploring soft touches in hypnosis or dreaming in trance with their eyes half open...

End