The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Friendly Wager

The door closed gently behind them as Karen dashed through to the other room. “Everyone make yourselves at home, I will put some tea on” she said behind her. Abigail and Hex made quick work of finding a couch each while Pam made her way to the bookshelf.

“You play Dark Dungeons Of Doom?” Pam shouted as she excitedly pulled one of the books off the shelf.

“I do a bit. It is an okay game if a bit weak in the social skills. But if you want smash orcs it is a load of fun” replied Karen coming in from the kitchen with a tray laden with cups, sugar, honey and a rather large teapot. “My Sunday game has an opening, if you don’t mind playing a Mage, but our DM is fantastic” she continued as she lowered the tray on to the table between the two couches.

“Nerds the lot of you” smiled Abigail.

“Not our fault you don’t have taste” replied Hex with a grin.

“Shall I be mother?” said Karen as she started to pour tea into the cups. “Miss Abigail you take honey, correct?”

Abigail nodded gently and reached out to accept the cup as Pam sat down beside her with a big smile on her face. Soon all three ladies had cups of steaming tea in their hands and Karen took her cup and sat down next to Hex.

“Well tonight was fun” smiled Hex between sips

“You can talk, you can sit down without the aid of pillows” replied Karen with a sideways glance

“Well, you didn’t complain at the time!” finished Hex before taking another nonchalant sip

“So I have to ask” interrupted Abigail “I haven’t seen you use kinaesthetic inductions before Hex, just never felt the need or something you only learnt recently?”.

Hex smiled and placed her now empty cup down. “Well it is something I knew of, never really felt the need to do them that often. I will admit with someone as aural as Karen it isn’t a useful tool, but I had an audience and well, I do like to play to a crowd” she smiled reaching over to pet Karen on the head.

“Well you will have to teach me at some point. I rather enjoyed it, and well, the results are painted all across Karen’s butt” she said with a smile.

“Something that almighty Miss Abigail does not know, but I thought you were the most hypnotic of the hypnotic hypnotists?” smirked Hex

“Hey!” interrupted Pam. “Careful saying stuff like that Hex, you are undermining my whole belief system over here!” she finished as she moved and hugged into Abigail.

“I don’t know everything little one” said Abigail as she gently patted the head of her subject. “But I do know what is best for little minds like yours” she smiled.

“You don’t have her brainwashed to think you know everything? It really puts a stop to bratty outbursts, I highly recommend it” giggled Hex.

Karen stuck her tongue out at Hex before laughing a little. “I don’t think you are always right, you know!”

“Well of course not, I have it on a trigger, I find your futile attempts at resistance rather adorable” smiled Hex as Karen tried, and failed to hide a wanton squirm.

“I didn’t know Karen was that easy!” smiled Pam, obviously happy to not be the most vulnerable in the room.

“Am not easy!” replied Karen with a pout.

“No teasing now sweetie” said Abigail as she moved a hand onto Pam’s shoulder. “And you are rather quite easy in the most delightful way!” she finished not needing to look to know Pam’s cheeks had become a deep shade of red.

“I mean you are little Miss Trope” continued Abigail her voice slowing. “All I would need to say is something like, oh I don’t know. Look into my eyes?”. Abigail strung the last syllable out until it was almost a sentence in its own right.

As she did Pam shuddered her eyes rolling up like she was trying to spot a stain on the ceiling. As her eyes became little white pearls her mouth dropped open and she let out a short, soft moan. Abigail snapped her fingers quickly.

“Come back now dear. I think I proved my point” Abigail said with a slight hint of playful mockery in her tone.

“Pretty neat trick!” enthused Hex giving a little mimed clap as she did. “I quite like this trick personally. Karen, netsil you have a fetish for honey jars” she smiled as she watched Karen slowly space out before shaking her head like a cartoon character.

“Sorry, I zoned out, what?” Karen said looking to Hex.

“Nothing dear, just go as you were” smiled Hex already noticing Karen eyeing up the jar of honey on the table.

“Netsil?” asked Abigail inquisitively

“It is Listen backwards” smiled Hex. “I read too many comic books, okay?”

“I quite like it, no one is going to trip that by accident” smiled Abigail before returning the stage clap.

As they talked about this Karen had slowly reached out and picked the honey jar up. It was obvious she was trying to act casual and try to make it look like she wanted more in her tea. She quickly and lewdly licked the lid when she thought everyone was distracted. Pam laughed and Karen quickly looked up and once again went back to her obviously fake mime of adding more honey to her tea.

“Karen, smetsys lanimon” smile Hex before looking to Pam “Systems Nominal backwards, tech nerd joke”.

Karen quickly put the honey jar down and tried to act even more casual than before. And once again failed miserably. She playfully punched Hex in the arm. “I was about to fellate my honey jar” she said.

“Well I am glad you didn’t” replied Hex. “Would be a woeful waste of that trained little tongue of yours” she smiled summoning further red from Karen.

“Do I sense some one one-upmanship Hex?” smirked Abigail.

“Oh there would be if I had someone to one up” said Hex returning the smirk with a flash of her tongue to convey her sarcasm.

“Hypnotist slap fight!” bounced Pam, her hands clapping as she did.

“Well my Domme is better than your Domme!” replied Karen in a mock childish tone

“Well my Domme could make your Domme do stuff!” said Pam stealing Karen’s inflection

“Oh noes! Not stuff! However will I cope!” giggled Karen as her voice broke and she fell back into the couch becoming overtaken with laughter.

“Seems the girls like the idea” smiled Pam

“Well of course Karen would. She has a thing for objectification.” smirked Hex as she looked towards the still slumped Karen. “Do you like that sweetie? The idea that I would bet you on a game? The idea you are nothing more than a currency I can barter with?” she smiled as Karen turned her head into the couch, the red returning to her cheeks.

“She is not the only one into that” said Abigail. “Pam rather likes the idea of being a pretty lamp in the corner of the room” she finished with a devious smirk.

“Only if I am a pretty lamp of course!” replied Pam.

“Well, then what are your rules and odds?” grinned Hex as she leaned into the table.

“How about first one to bow to the other loses, I know you are a fan of showmanship and well, nothing says showy more that rubbing your cute button nose into the carpet at my feet, does it now?” said Abigail as she leaned in to meet Hex’s gaze over the table

“Arousing me won’t work dear. I am not a submissive who gets all love struck at fancy words. But it seems fair. Now the question is the wager.” countered Hex as she idly played with the spoon on the table.

“Well” said Abigail stopping to ponder for a few moments. “I have one, it might be rather too evil for your tastes however.” she finished with a look of evil in her eye.

“Well, evil doesn’t matter as I am going to win. Lay it on me” smiled Hex with a confidence and swagger.

“Well that hair” smiled Abigail pointing to the the medium blue hair that lay perfectly styled on Hex’s head. “If I win, I get to dye it. Any colour I choose.” Abigail inserted a dramatic pause and looked Hex right in the eyes. “And I am going to choose bubblegum pink. Oh so femmy pink, nice and bright for all to see!” she finished with a sinister smile.

Hex’s poker face slipped for a few seconds as a look of repulsion ran across her face. “I hate pink!” she muttered.

“It is why I picked it dear” smiled Abigail, relishing the fact she had hit one of Hex’s buttons. “Also for the month you are bright and pink I shall call you a more fitting name. Hex fits the blue hair, but bright pink suits something more like Hannah.” she laughed like some kind of evil villain. “And of course, you will respond to it, but don’t worry, if you struggle I can always suggest it into that head of yours while you are bowing to me.”

Hex obviously winced. Her face was that of someone who suddenly regretted the situation she had put herself into. She took a moment and took and obvious deep breath before reforming eye contact with Abigail. “Well that is fine with me. I understand you wanting to change my hair, so if I win, I get to dress you for a month. So I can finally inject some style into that tired wardrobe of yours!” smirked Hex. “In fact you are going to be my goth dolly, you are going to be covered in bows and ruffles from head to toe!” she smiled before casting her eye to Pam. “And that collar you have Pam wear will round off your outfit for the whole month” she finished sitting up and folding her arms like she just completed one of the labours of Hercules.

Abigail’s smirk shrank but she didn’t break it fully. After a few seconds of thinking she turned to Pam and Karen. “Well girls, do you want to see this? I do quite enjoy a fun bet.”

“And you are both jockeying for Alpha position in our little Poly family” giggled Karen.

Both Hex and Abigail turned to face Karen in almost perfect harmony. “Are not!” they both exclaimed before turning back to face each other.

“They so are!” smiled Pam, “It is so cute!”

“Shush you” said Abigail not turning away from Hex’s gaze. “Care to dance?” she asked Hex, pointing to the centre of the room. Hex nodded and stood in the centre of the room and stared at Pam as she made her way to face Hex.

The two stood face to face, gazing right into the others eye. Neither wanting to look away for fear of being seen as weak.

“You should relax dear” said Abigail. “I can make this very pleasurable for you, so very enjoyable” she continued as her voice dropped into a low purr.

“But how can I? There is so much to see. So much to think” smiled Hex. “Where light turns and bends, where gravity drops up and the forgotten becomes the known forcing the known to become forgotten” she said as her voice increased in pace. “There are photons in your eyes stimulating nerves stimulating thought and stimulating and stimulating and dancing and dropping up”

“Oh its okay. I know it is hard being in control” interrupted Abigail. “I can take the heavy burden of control and let you fly as light as air, just let go of the silly control give it to me and I can make you free” she said as she widened her eyes.

“Freedom is slavery, slavery is freedom, remembering is forgetting, being awake is being asleep, being a sleeper is easier than being a waker why be a wake when you can be a sleep you can be sleep and sleep can be you just like your eyes be made of glue and Hex can tell you what to do” responded Hex not missing a beat, obviously getting into the flow of her words.

“And yet the bard tires. Her cute sing song drains her into sleep. All her energy flowing out in her words. Such a bard with such talents her sleepy songs lulls even her into a deep restful sleep, her mesmerism leaves her mesmerized” smiled Abigail continuing to stare at Hex with her wide eyes.

Hex’s gaze intensified. “The falling dear forgets there is not floor because she is so accustomed to free fall. Fall to free and free to fall” she quickly replied.

Suddenly both girls jumped as they felt a sensation on their foot. Looking down they both found Karen and Pam rubbing their noses into their Mistresses feet.

“What are you doing Karen?” Asked Hex curiously.

“Submitting, lost bet” said Karen with a dreamy tone, not even bothering to lift her head up from the carpet to speak.

“I think our plan might have had a slight flaw” replied Abigail. “It seems they are easy and our little bit of trash talk rather primed them”

“It is sort of adorable” smiled Hex.

“Very very adorable” smiled Abigail. “But what do we do now?”

“Call it a draw and twist their little minds until it is nothing but pudding?” grinned Hex, rubbing her foot into Karen’s face as she did

“I was aiming more for tapioca” replied Abigail before purring at a particularly sensual foot nuzzle. “But at this point it would be rude not to, wouldn’t it?”

“However much I hate to admit it hun. I agree with you” smirked Hex as both women bent down and started whispering into subjects’ ears.