The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Control

I’m in your mind. You might not want to think so, but I am. I have been in your mind since the time of your birth. I am the one that is making you think that you are clothed right now. I am the one that makes you think that you are looking at a computer screen. I am the one that makes you think that you are even awake. I am in all of minds on Earth, and beyond.

I am the one that makes people think that they should be doing work, but are not. I am the one that makes people postpone doing taxes until the last minute. I am the one that makes a person do a belly smacker the first time off the diving board at the pool. I am the one that has people dream they showed up at work naked, just to give them a taste of what it would be like if I did show them that no one is clothed at their work place.

Remember last week when you masturbate until you had an orgasm, well you were not alone. Everyone all over the world at the same moment in time masturbate until they came. I did make some people realize the stains on the pants of the others that didn’t see the stains. I am the one that makes some women want breast implants, and men to have dick extensions. I make some women have back problems so they have to have breast reduction surgery, and parents have their male children be circumcised.

Yes, I do control minds. I have controlled your mind, your neighbor’s mind, and even your whole building’s mind. I can have total control over just one person at a time, or over all the Earth. I have made an exact number of people believe in aliens as not believe. I am the one that makes all computer specialists be considered nerds. I have made all sports oriented people have rather low IQs. I make women thin before marriage, and fat afterwards. I make common looking women super models, and exquisite looking women single. I make women want sex when men don’t, and men want sex when women don’t. I make opposites attract, and perfect matches drift apart. I make women have sex with men they just met.

My commands sometimes get confused, and people don’t even realize it. The uncertainty when you are at the grocery store. Women uncertain which outfit they want to ware. I make men click through TV channels at the speed of light not sure of what they want to watch. I make the artist unsure of when their painting is done. I make the scientist unsure if their calculations are correct. I make the men unsure if they want to ask which woman out. There is the uncertainty in reading a map, and reading road signs. The uncertainty in buying a CD of an artist you may or may not like. That was me telling you one thing that contradicted a previous command.

The sad thing is most people don’t even realize that I have total control over their minds. I have the man think that he is having sex for the first time with his wife, but is really paying bills. I make the woman think she is trying to please her man, but is having sex for money. I make people envious of what others have. I make people lust after their neighbor. I wondered what would happen if the president of the United States of America was known to have sex with someone other than his wife would respond to the allegations. So far he denied it in court and on TV. Then I made him admit to having sex with someone other than his wife. When the American public decided to support him I threw in the cigar thing. I still don’t fully understand humans.

There was only one mind that I could not get into. Two thousand years ago one man came, and said how people should live, and that was contradictory to everything I like doing. I didn’t kill him directly, but I should have. I made the country leaders turn against him, and order him nailed to a tree. Unfortunately he did say some things that make people try to fight me, but there are always ways of getting to people. Some don’t even believe in this man’s words and some waver in their beliefs, and that is all the opening I need.

Have you wavered, of course you have. Are you sure that the monitor is on. Press the on/off button and see. How do you know that I didn’t just make your mind think that you turned off the monitor. When you have sex with your spouse are you even sure that person is awake. How sure are you that humans should sleep at night and not during the day. You can’t be sure of anything any more. Is your mouse really in your right hand, or is it under your left foot.

There is a reason why the residents of the US love blue, it is my favorite color. I have made teenage women love the Back Street Boys. I have made people more liberal than conservative. I have made the world think that credit cards are a good thing. I have made the words shit, fuck, ass, damn, hell, bitch, and bastard be bad words. I make every woman want a white wedding dress. I make men lust after red heads, dream about blondes, and take brunets. Also disco is dead, and I killed it.

Perhaps my greatest joke was the word team. Ever since the English word team came about it has been spelled ‘teim’ with an ‘i’ in it. Then fifty years ago I realized that the word has an ‘i’ in it and an individual in an ‘I’ so I made a private joke. I entered the minds of every man, woman, and child and changed it. When ever they saw the word it would look like ‘team.’ Then I went into some poor ass wipe’s mind and had him realize that there is not an ‘I’ in the word ‘team.’ I laughed for days. Every time someone says, “There is no ‘I’ in the word ‘team,’” I grin.

I make men think about sex all day. I make women feel fat. PMS is all my doing. I make women wear tight clothing while they exercise. I make men dream about having a dick as big as possible. I make men have erections at the most inappropriate times. I make women take three times as long in the bathroom. I make women cleaner than men, but men smarter than women.

There are some days that I just can’t help myself. I leave a little gift in the minds of some people where they can control minds. One guy took over five women and had them orgasm until they laps into a coma, one is awake now. One woman had a man get the largest and longest surgery on his dick, he is currently a male prostitute. I even get some ideas form them. I even unlocked the potential of some people’s minds to the point that they can create a mind control devices. One man made a device that looked like a cross and had total control of a person’s mind. One man made a book that tuned women into horny slaves and the man into a horny slaver. My personal favorite is one where I entered a computer programmer’s mind and we worked together to make a computer program that could control anyone’s mind and body, it is currently being circulated around. I even made one person create a web site that has stories about mind control. Some stories are real, and some are not. Take your pick.

Some might say that all this is too much for one human mind to handle. What makes you think that I am one mind, or for that mater a human mind. I don’t constantly have control over the human mind. I will snuggle in the back of people’s brains, and wait for my time to strike. Can you feel me, and if you do would it mater?