The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game: A Domination Prequel

Comments welcome and appreciated.

Chapter 3

[Fantasy Casting: Chris Demetral as Chris, Jonathan Brandis as Jon, Mark-Paul Gosselar (young) as Mark, Scott Wolf as Scott]

Prof. Finley studied the device in his hands carefully. A small black box with an antenna, two small arrow buttons and a LCD display. He then looked at the four teens lying on the beds before him, sleeping. It must all be a joke, another one of those tricks these brats were pulling on him. Yet, he thought as he sat back at the desk, this is beyond their intellectual abilities. He felt uneasy about the whole situation. He had never even met in person the people who sold him this “arrangement”. The room, white and bare of any furnishing except the desk and the beds, gave him the creeps; the door from which he had come in had disappeared. Oh well, he finally thought as he saw some movement from the teens on the bed, I paid ten thousand dollars for this, so I might as well enjoy it. Mark and Scott were getting awake. They looked around, eyes semi-closed, trying to assess their location. Then Scott saw him, and asked: “Prof. Finley? What are you doing here? Where are we?” They got out of bed, which seemed to wake Chris and Jon.

“Well, as soon as everyone is up, I’ll tell you,” said Prof. Finley with a nervousness in his voice. I must keep calm, he thought, keep calm.

“Last thing I remember was that we were in your classroom for suspension,” said Mark, yawning and stretching, “and then there was that... smell, and... everyone collapsed.” Jon and Chris had just joined their fellow students in front of his desk. All were wearing jeans, T-shirt and a dark shirt except Mark, who was wearing gym shorts and T-shirt. They all looked confused, and a bit groggy.

“I’m afraid you’ve all been a bit sick,” explained Prof. Finley, calmer now. “There was a leak in the gas pipes, and it filled our classroom rather quickly. They’ve put us here in this hospital room to check if everything is OK.”

“Well, I’m OK,” said Jon, “and I’m going home.” He turned around, looking for a door. “Where’s the door? In the bathroom?” He walked towards the bathroom, looked on each side of the shower stalls, and came back. “We’re trapped here! There’s no door.”

“Don’t panic!” said Prof. Finley. “They’ve sealed us in here until I’ve tested everyone.”

“That’s ridiculous!” yelled Chris. “I’ve never heard such bullshit in all my life. Where are we? Let us get out of here, Finley!”

Finley frowned. I hate these brats, he thought. He studied their rebellious faces for a moment. Well, we’ll see if the device works as promised. He pointed the device towards Chris. The LCD indicated 10. “What is that?” said Chris. He looked at it suspiciously. Finley pressed the arrow button until the display indicated 7. He then watched carefully as Chris swallowed, closed his eyes and opened them again.

“It’s a device to check the level of intoxication,” said Finley, in a loud clear voice.

“Right,” said Chris, “a device to check the level of intoxication. That makes sense,” he agreed.

“That does not make sense,” said Jon. “Chris, you’re so gullible. I’ve never heard something so stupid in my life.”

“Yeah,” agreed Scott. “Prof. Finley, can you please let us get out of here? I’m serious.”

Finley stayed silent, pointed the device towards Jon, and once again adjusted the level to 7. Jon’s facial expression instantly changed from anger, to confusion, to a dead pan. Finley pointed the ice towards Scott next, who recoiled from him. “What is that thing? Take it away from me!” Finley did not flinch. He adjusted the level to 7 for Scott as well, and said in a loud, clear voice again, “It’s a device to check your level of intoxication. I’m afraid you’ve all been intoxicated, and we must proceed with caution.”

The four teenagers that faced him had now a look of worry on their faces. All their suspicions were gone, thanks to the device’s real purpose, which was to reduce their inhibitions level. At level 7 they would be more susceptible to believe anything that made the slightest bit of sense, as if they were dreaming. Finley was finally in control of those rebels who disrupted his classes constantly. “What do we have to do to detoxicate ourselves?” asked Scott. He and the others looked at Finley expectantly. Finley coughed a bit to clear his throat. This was the moment of truth.

“You must take off your clothes first,” he said in a clear voice.

“What?” asked Jon and Chris at the same time.

“Are you nuts? I’m not taking my clothes off!” concluded Mark.

“Neither am I,” said Scott. Finley said nothing. He raised the box again, set it to 5, and then panned the four boys.

He then said: “You must do it. Your health is in danger.” He watched them as their hesitations seemed to vanish completely.

“It’s a question of health,” said Chris, as he removed his shirt and T-shirt.

“We must do it,” said Scott. He also stripped down to his torso, quickly joined by Mark.

Jon, though, resisted: “I’m not taking anything off.” Finley looked at him, and Jon maintained the gaze strongly. He had always been the leader, the strong-headed one who defied Finley’s authority constantly. But not this time, kiddo, he thought, this time you’ll be listening to me! He impatiently used the control to bring Jon’s inhibitions level down to 2. Jon started to shiver. Finley suddenly got scared—he had been told not to drop the boys’ inhibitions too quickly. But then Jon smiled a dazed smile. Finley approached him, and grabbed one of his butt cheeks. Jon did not react.

Finley then told him: “Jon, could you give me your shirt and T-shirt, for a moment.” Jon answered, dazedly, “Yeah. Just a moment.” He then took both off, and handed them to Finley.

Finley grabbed them, smelled the boy’s smell on it, and then turned towards the others with the naked torsos. “Come on, guys, you must take them all off.” He was wondering if he would need to use the control again. As he watched Chris and Scott strip from their jeans, he was relieved that they did not need any further persuasion. Meanwhile, he slid his hand up Jon’s thigh, then felt the teenager’s crotch through his jeans. To be able to do that to the defiant kid was arousing him. Let’s have some fun with the kid, he decided. As he let his hands feel Jon’s lower body through his jeans, he asked him a few questions. “Jon, describe what you’re wearing under these jeans.”

“My underwear,” was Jon’s instant response. “They’re black Fruit-of-the-Looms.”

“Show me!”

Jon obliged by detaching his jeans and let them fell to the floor.

“Good. Now what do you hide inside these underwear?”

“My penis and testicles,” Jon answered, innocently. “And my butt,” he added, after a moment’s reflection.

“Show me!” Jon slid the underwear off. He grabbed his crotch and said, naively: “Well, this is my penis, and testicles.” He then turned around, pointed a finger to his ass and said: “And this is my ass.”

“Good!” said Finley. He studied the boy as he was unaffectedly displaying his naked body before him. He savored his moment of victory over Jon’s will. This alone was worth the ten grand, he thought.

He then turned to check the other three: Scott and Chris were in boxers, but Mark was still wearing his gym shorts. “What’s the matter Mark?” Finley asked, as he used the remote to lower Mark’s inhibitions to 3. “I’m not wearing any underwear,” confessed Mark. He got a bit confused, then said, “but I guess that’s OK.” He slid his gym shorts off, giving everyone a full view of his soft cock. He then absent-mindedly started to scratch it, as he threw his shorts to the floor with his socks and gym shoes. Chris and Scott were silent. Finley thought it was time for them to get in the fun. He used the control to lower their inhibitions to 2 also, and then kneeled in front of them. He grabbed Chris’s boxers with his left hand and Scott’s boxers with his right hand, and pulled them down. He got a hard-on instantly, looking at their soft penises hanging just before his face. He got up, and stood back to enjoy the view of his four most rebellious pupils, standing there before him, naked and totally vulnerable. “Now,” he said, “to the showers. Let’s clean you up!” They hurried to the showers, and soon were soaping themselves up. Finley retired to a bench. He took off his clothes, and sat back, enjoying the view of these four teenagers showering. Then he asked Jon: “Jon, what do think about when you masturbate?”

Jon turned towards him and answered, as he placed his ass in the water flow to remove the soap: “Well, I make up a story in my head.”

“Give me an example.”

Jon thought about it for a moment, as he was putting some soap in his pubic area.

“There this one in which I bring Sonia home after school. We go in my gym in the basement, and I start to do some abdominals. She gets real excited, telling me how strong I am...” As he was telling his story, Jon absent-mindedly started to play with his dick, and it was quickly becoming hard. The others were also listening, and it had the same effect on them—lacking any inhibitions, they acted on their urges to masturbate too.

“And she’s taking her clothes off, piece by piece, saying how a strong man like me deserves some encouragement. When she’s all naked, she kneels in front of me and takes my pants off...” The only sound that could be heard now above Jon’s voice was the water running as Jon, his three friends, and Finley, were all fondling their long erections.

“She starts to suck me...”

“Wait,” interrupted Finley, “to get more in the mood, why doesn’t Chris suck you?”

“I don’t know if I want to,” said Chris. Finley reached for the box. He lowered the group’s inhibitions to “0”.

“Chris?” he then asked.

“Sure, why not?” said Chris. He kneeled in front of Jon, put Jon’s full erection in his mouth, and started to suck it as if he had done that all his life. Jon continued his story as Chris was giving him head. “Yeah, so she sucks me... hmmm... and it feels so good... awww... and her mouth is warm, like Chris’s is right now, warm and wet... and she climbs on me, inserts my cock in her pussy, and I fuck her... boy... I’m coming!” Chris swallowed Jon’s full load. This was too much for Finley, who came almost immediately after, his own cum covering his torso. “Scott, Mark, come lick this for me, would you?”

“Certainly sir,” said Scott. They kneeled on each side of him and he watched as their young tongues carefully licked his cum off his chest.

He took a minute or two to recover as the teens toweled themselves dry, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

“Are we detoxicated?” asked Chris.

“Jon and I are,” said Finley. “But you three will need to ejaculate to make sure you are completely detoxicated.” This story was getting so ridiculous, but they swallowed it like the gullible stupid little shits that they were. “We’re gonna help you do that, aren’t we Jon?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Just lie down on the bed. I will take care of Chris and Scott, while Jon will take care of Mark.”

“OK!” they all said, almost at once. Jon soon had Mark’s cock in his mouth. Finley pushed Chris and Scott’s beds together, then sat between them. He jerked them off as they were sucking his dick. I felt so good to have their pricks in his hands. He felt totally in control. He alternated sucking one and jerking the other, until both had cum in his mouth. He swallowed their rich juices, and watched Jon doing the same with Mark’s. There was one last thing he wanted to do.

“OK, all of you except Jon can go to sleep. You need to rest for a full hour before we go. But Jon,” you fucking brat, “there is one last step for you.”

The three other boys went to bed and quickly were asleep. Meanwhile, Finley turned Jon around, and placed his ass in front of him. He spat on a finger, inserted it in Jon’s clean ass, and played with it until Jon’s ass had relaxed. He then penetrated the kid from behind, and it felt great. Each pumping was ecstasy. He only managed a dozen before he came all over Jon’s back. He then pushed him on the bed and said: “That’s OK, kid, you’re all detoxicated now.”

“Great,” said Jon. He wiped his back with the bed’s sheets, and quickly joined his friends in sleep. Finley took a long look at the four teens, sleeping in the nude, so innocent, so vulnerable. Then he got out of the room through the hole that had appeared a few minutes ago. But before he left, he used the box to raise the boys’ inhibitions to their former level.

An hour later, the four teens woke up. They quickly went to their clothes and dressed, red with embarrassment. With their full inhibitions back, each moment they remembered was a shock to them. They got out of the room through the hole, and walked the length of the white corridor, trying to find out where they were, but too humiliated to talk to each other.