The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game: A Domination Prequel

Comments welcome and appreciated.

Chapter 6

n[Fantasy Casting: Joey Lawrence as Joey, Chris O’Donnell as Chris, Marky Mark as Mark, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss as Ms. Dreyfuss]

“So, what do you think? Are we working for the Mafia or not?”

Joey wiped the excess oil from his fingers with a greasy rag as he looked towards Chris’s feet sticking out from under the van, awaiting an answer. Instead, the answer came from Mark, who was balancing a tire on a high-tech machine.

“Well, for the Mafia, they sure spend a lot on equipment. I’ve never seen a repair shop that was so full of electronic gizmos. Most of this stuff, I didn’t even know that it existed! It sure make our work simpler, so I’m not complaining, as long as I get the paycheck.”

Chris rolled from under the van. He was holding a large wrench, which he exchanged for a smaller one in his toolbox. Before sliding back, he mentioned: “We’ll see today. I heard the boss is bringing our first paycheck himself. I wonder what he looks like.”

Joey could not contain himself. “I don’t get you guys! They bring us here in a van with no windows, so we don’t even know where we are; they keep us prisoners here all week...”

“I would not go that far...” interrupted Mark. “I’m sure if there was an emergency or something, they would drive us back. Plus, we can use the phone, and we have TV’s in our rooms with 150 channels, and we have access to a gym. I don’t call that being a prisoner.”

Joey sat on the worktable, and threw the rag beside him. “Not being able to go out IS being a prisoner, and...”

“So we meet again,” interrupted a confident female voice. “How nice...” Joey and Mark turned towards the doorframe. A short woman with long black hair had just entered the room, dressed in black business clothes, and holding envelopes. Chris rolled from under the car, as he also had recognized the voice. It was the voice of Ms. Dreyfuss, a woman who had her car repaired at their former shop about a month ago, and whose bill they had salted and peppered in abundance. When she complained, they had refused to give her car back. She was in urgent need of it, and so she had paid. But not before warning them that they would regret it...

“Are you... I mean,” stuttered Mark, “are you our boss?” She walked toward them, smiling. She stopped at Chris’s feet, handing them their paychecks envelopes.

“Yes,” she said arrogantly. “I own your asses.”

“Well, you’re gonna answer a few questions,” said Joey, snatching his envelope from her hands. “First of all, where are we? Who are we working for?”

“You know very well that under your contract, you are not to ask any questions...” she said. She laughed. “You only need to know that you’re working for me.”

“Well, I quit,” said Joey. He walked towards the door. “I’m not working for you. I hate this place anyway.”

“Look at your paycheck,” she asked.

Joey stopped. “I don’t care...” he started to say, but stopped when he saw the amount. “There must be a mistake.”

“There... isn’t,” she said, smiling, dragging her words.

“Then what’s the catch?” asked Chris. “This is a check for $5,000. That’s twenty times as much as what we usually earn.”

“I’m not complaining,” said Mark. “Thank you boss!” He saluted her, smiling.

“The catch is...” She was dragging her words again. “...We need your full cooperation. This is the easiest way to obtain it.”

“And if we refuse?” asked Joey, defiantly. She walked towards him, her eyes locked on his. “We have other means to obtain what we want. They can be nasty. You don’t really want to know about them, do you, Mr. Robert Hays?”

Joey started at the name. She knew his real identity! Damn witness protection program. The law could not protect him. He had testified against the fucking mob, for God’s sake! How could he be so naive: these people were good.

“I take your silence for a no, then.” She looked triumphant. She walked towards the worktable and sat on it, as a queen on her throne. “Now, let’s start with a few changes. First of all, the dress code. I don’t like your uniforms, so take them off.”

“What? You mean work in our underwear?” asked Chris. “What are you, some kind of pervert? Is that what we’re paid for, to be your little showboys?”

“It’s a start,” she laughed. “Now, don’t discuss my commands, obey them, silently.”

The men dared not oppose her. Joey had his will crushed, and the two others were afraid of what the woman could do to them. So what if they played gigolo, the pay was good. They unzipped their overalls, and threw them in a pile under the worktable. None of them wore T-shirts, all of them wore work boots and gray wool socks. Mark was wearing white tight Calvin Klein drawers that did not leave much to the imagination; his chest was smooth and athletic. Chris had gray sweatshorts, and his body had more of a swimmer’s built. Joey’s body was covered with soft, blond hair; he wore black jockeys. They laughed nervously as they went back to work, under Ms. Dreyfuss’s close scrutiny. They felt uneasy, and powerless. They were also a bit fearful of the next “commands”. For surely, she had other things in mind...

Ms. Dreyfuss enjoyed the view from her throne. She watched them, hard at work, their bodies dirty with grease. She gazed at their bare muscles, contracting and expanding in the natural course of their work. She stared at their crotches which, with every move and stretch, gave hints as to the shape of what was hidden from her view. They finished their work for the day, and cleaned the workshop, all the while being watched by Ms. Dreyfuss. They were about to get to their clothes when she interrupted: “No, no, no, you guys. No way. Your day has just started. Now, you’ll be really be earning your paycheck.” They stood there, speechless.

“What else?” finally asked Chris. “We’ve finished the work here, they’ll only bring the other vans tomorrow.”

“Well, I’m not satisfied with your work,” she said mockingly. “You do want your boss to be satisfied, don’t you?”

Silence.

“Don’t you?” she repeated, with some authority. “Answer me.”

“I guess...” trailed Chris. “What do we have to do?”

“The three of you will stand before me. With the price I am paying for your services, I expect to conduct a full inspection of what I am buying—your bodies, in fact.”

“No way,” said Joey. “I was expecting something like that. Working in our underwear is one thing, but letting you ‘inspect’ our privates is another. You can’t buy that.”

“Same for me,” said Chris.

“I don’t mind,” said Mark. “You’re the boss.”

“Well, both of you should imitate Mark,” she said to Joey and Chris. “He has the right attitude. I have access to a lot of resources here to help me get what I want, but I much rather like to get from you willingly... or at least with your minds clear.”

Chris shuddered at her words. He and Joey were playing tough, but they were terrified of her, and most importantly, the organization behind her, be it the Mafia or something else. “All right,” said Joey, “I’ll play the game. For now.”

Chris simply nodded. Ms. Dreyfuss jumped down from the table, and approached Joey and Chris. She cupped their genitals through their underwear with each hand, looking at Joey straight in the eyes. He lowered his gaze. She had won. For now. She fondled their packages from outside, then inserted her hands into their drawers, feeling their pubic hair, and working down to their cocks. “But I think you like that. You’re both a bit hard. Let me see if I can improve that.”

She gave a look at Mark, whose hard dick struggled to come out of his tights. “For God’s sake, Mark, take it out.” He instantly freed his dick, sliding his undies halfway down. She was impressed by its size; and Mark, stroking it without further demand, managed to make it even bigger. She felt some pre-cum oozing from Chris’s cock. She rubbed it on the tip of her finger, took it out, and tasted it, looking at him straight in the face. He dared not look at her, ashamed at his arousal. She took out her other hand from Joey’s briefs, grabbed Chris’s sweats with both hands, and pulled them down, without ever looking away from his face. Only then did she look at his swollen member, glistening with pre-cum. Her hands cupped each of his butt-cheeks, and she turned towards Mark. Mark, why don’t you do the same to Joey? He needs a little attention...”

“What?” said Joey, alarmed. “He’s not touching my cock.”

Mark was already near him. “You heard her,” he said rudely.

“You’re not touching my cock, Mark, this has gone far enough. What’s wrong with you? Are you gay or something? You seem to enjoy this.”

“I don’t think I’m gay or anything, it’s just that I like carrying out orders from gorgeous ladies. It arouses me. This is just like one of my fantasies.”

“Well, it’s not one of mine,” Joey said, pushing him. “Go away.”

Mark grabbed Joey’s shoulders, and forced a kiss on him. Joey tried to pull away, but Mark’s grip was strong. He suddenly snatched Joey’s briefs and tore them off in one easy move. Joey’s cock had returned to a soft state, but it was beefy even then. Both men struggled together for a while, as Ms. Dreyfuss sucked Chris, eyeing them, one hand on Chris’s ass, the other stroking her pussy. Chris had closed his eyes, and groaned from time to time. Mark finally pinned down Joey on the floor, panting. He had torn off his own underwear, which was getting in the way of the fight. Both men were thus naked save for their boots and socks. Joey offered no more resistance as Mark went down on his cock, and engulfed it. Joey struggled to stay indifferent, but when his cock came out of Mark’s mouth temporarily, it was hard as rock. “OK, now,” said Ms. Dreyfuss, as she got back on her feet. Mark and Joey got back to their feet too. The three men were now facing her, completely nude except for their work boots which made them even more virile. Their hard cocks pointed towards her.

“Let’s finish your training for today with a bang. Joey, get on your knees.” Joey, crushed, obeyed without protest this time. “Now, Chris, you will kneel behind Joey, and Mark before him.” She waited until they took their positions, then she approached Joey, opened his mouth, and filled it with Mark’s cock. “Suck on this!” she ordered. Joey slowly started to suck with empty eyes. She then went to Joey’s ass, spit on her fingers, and prepared it, gradually inserting her fingers until his anus was completely loosened. She then inserted Chris’s dick in it, and said: “Fuck him!” before returning to her throne. She masturbated, watching them clumsily play out her fantasies. As it went along, they got better at it. She had more than a few orgasms, watching those three virile men at each other, and even more pleasure at watching Joey being fucked by a friend, while sucking another.

“Mark,” suddenly exclaimed Joey, letting go of Mark’s cock with a jerk. “You could have warned me. I swallowed it.” Some of Mark’s cum was oozing out of Joey’s mouth. Meanwhile, Chris covered Joey’s back with hot cum, spurt after spurt.

“Well, now to the showers, my boys,” said Ms. Dreyfuss. “The van will leave in an hour. Have a good weekend, and see you on Monday.” She strutted out of the room.