The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Game, Set and Match

“Who are you here with?”

“My husband.”

“Do you love him?”

“Yes.”

Damn, thought Stephen Chandibwa. This wasn’t going to be as straightforward as he hoped. Whenever a subject at one of his stage shows really caught his eye—usually once or twice a month—he would implant a few suggestions to ensure she felt somehow compelled to meet him afterwards. From there it was easy. And he was in no mood to let this one go. All he knew about her was that she was a beautiful blonde tennis coach called Victoria with tanned, athletic legs. Great subject, too, not that Stephen ever had any problem controlling subjects. But right now he knew he couldn’t talk in her ear for too long on stage without arousing suspicion. He only had time for a few more words while the skit he had currently set in motion—three other volunteers pretending they were musclemen—acted itself out.

“After this show you will have an uncontrollable urge to go to the bar over the road at 11pm and when you see me you will feel an extremely powerful sexual attraction that will constantly grow. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” said Victoria, her eyes still closed and her head slumped.

“Good girl,” said Stephen, who then promptly moved to a couple more sleeping volunteers and talked in their ears about nothing in particular just to make his chat with Victoria seem less suspicious.

Stephen was reasonably pleased with the show. He had a great reputation as a hypnotist, not least for the way he was able to get the most sceptical members of the audience under. His events were always packed. He had hypnotised every single volunteer, plus a heckler in the crowd who he sent away with erectile dysfunction for four weeks (he whispered this instruction quietly in the jerk’s ear). After years of studying every facet of hypnosis, he could hypnotise anyone but just occasionally he would pretend to fail just to make people feel they had a choice. But anyone who challenged his authority would suffer. He loved taking control and really ought to let a couple of volunteers not go under next time, he thought, as he was walking to the bar over the road at 10.30pm.

He’d checked out the bar earlier—nice and quiet and classy with discreet corner tables where it was easy to talk unnoticed. But when he came earlier there were no doormen and he was not best pleased to find a gruff looking one there now, who said it was a private members’ club and he needed a tie to get in. Stephen wasn’t fazed—he was used to dealing with this kind of minor inconvenience. He looked directly at the tough looking man, shook his hand, and said: “No problem. I really don’t like problems. I’m sure you don’t either. After all, your job is to obey orders and that’s all you’re doing, isn’t it?”

“Mmmm, I guess...” said the doorman.

“Your job is to obey orders. That’s what you are here for—to obey orders. You are clearly very good at obeying orders otherwise you wouldn’t be chosen to do this very important job. Someone tells you what to do and you do it. Simple. You can be trusted to follow commands. You enjoy following instruction. But obeying orders can be very tiring, especially on these warm evenings when you’d much rather relax, take a deep breath and just listen, letting my words drift over you.”

The man’s broad shoulders slumped.

“So warm and tired. So very tired. So obedient. Doormen are so obedient. You are a very good doorman so you must be very obedient. Isn’t that right?” All the time Stephen was still shaking the man’s hand.

“Er, yeah...” said the doormen, his eyes looking glassy.

“Of course you are. So very obedient. You feel so much better when you don’t think and just relax and follow orders. When I snap my fingers in a minute you will notice I did have a tie after all and that you were a little rude to me by questioning me when you should have been following my orders. You will feel embarrassed and consequently you will be extremely attentive to all my needs tonight, and call me sir. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” the doorman replied.

Stephen clicked his fingers and the man came round with a jolt. “I’m so sorry, sir, I didn’t notice your tie. Please do come in and let me know if I can do anything for you.”

“Good boy,” said Stephen. “Oh, if any blonde women arrive in the next 30 minutes with partners who aren’t wearing ties let them in straight away.”

“Certainly sir.”

Stephen ordered a drink. He’d decided earlier which table he wanted. It was the quietest and least visible in the bar but sadly when he walked to it a couple were seated there. This was proving harder than expected. The couple clearly wanted to be alone and weren’t best pleased when Stephen introduced himself but after shaking his hand and listening to him talk for a few minutes they warmed to him rapidly and soon realised he was a great guy who they loved talking to. He was so witty and wise! They loved talking to him until they suddenly became aware that they needed to go to another bar straight away. Stephen took the table and waited.

Sure enough, right on cue at a couple of minutes past 11 he was approached by Victoria, and a non-too-sure looking guy without a tie. She looked a million dollars wearing the mini skirt that had captivated him on stage and revealed her gorgeous brown legs. Stephen noticed others in the bar glancing in her direction. She was a real head turner. “I didn’t want to come to this place, honey,” he said. “Let’s go somewhere else.”

“Let’s just have a look round,” she said. “Oh my goodness, this is him darling. The hypnotist guy. I can’t believe we’ve bumped into him.”

She turned to Stephen, who acted surprised. “I hope you don’t mind us talking to you but I was one of your volunteers on stage tonight and when I saw you here I just wanted to say hi.” said Victoria, beaming at him. The attraction suggestion was working well. Too well. She was running her hands through her hair and giving him all her attention, which hadn’t gone unnoticed by her husband, who wasn’t too impressed at being forgotten. “OK honey, you’ve said hello,” he said. “Perhaps we can get a drink now and leave this gentleman alone,” said her husband, who was tall, dark and good looking. Just as Stephen expected—a confident alpha type with plenty of money. No way would a woman as hot as Victoria be with a dweeb. Stephen would enjoy adjusting his attitude.

“Oh darling, let’s just stay a while if our friend doesn’t mind,” sad Victoria. “I’m sorry,” she said to Stephen. “This is my husband Giles. He was with me at the show tonight.”

“Delighted to meet you, Giles,” said Stephen, offering his hand. Giles looked a little unsure about talking to this black man who was clearly such a hit with his wife but he could hardly refuse the friendly gesture. He knew the old joke about never shaking hands with a hypnotist but no way would he fall for that nonsense like his wife did so he offered a firm shake back, while resolving to stare Stephen down. He was behaving exactly as expected. Stephen stared back but met fire with ice. “Really nice to meet you Giles,” said Stephen quietly and slowly, keeping the gaze going. “Victoria was a wonderful subject tonight. She just listened to my voice and followed all my commands. Listened to my voice so well. She found it extremely relaxing, as indeed everyone says it is, and just felt herself drift and sink, lost in my words. It can happen so easily, so quickly. I find it happens all the time when I talk to people, particularly strong guys like you, who so rarely get the chance to relax. They really like the chance to relax and just listen, relax and listen, don’t they Giles?”

“Mmmm, yeah...” he said, looking confused and less confident. His grip had weakened as he allowed Stephen to move his hand in directions he wanted. His eyes were no longer challenging Stephen but well, sort of blank and unfocussed.

Stephen kept up his gentle talking for a while, noticing that Victoria was getting slightly weirded out by her macho husband’s passiveness but also looking ready to drop too.

Stephen finally relinquished his grip. “Now, why don’t you get us all a drink?” he said to Giles in a firm but friendly voice.

Giles blinked and looked a little flustered. He suddenly didn’t look quite so confident. “Er, right, er yeah,” he said. “What’s everyone having?” He took the orders and walked off meekly.

Stephen knew he had to act fast.

“Did you enjoy the show today,” he asked Victoria, trying not to stare at her crossed legs. She was captivated by Stephen and barely thought about her husband. Her weak husband, who Stephen had just sent to the bar to get drinks—nobody ever pushed him around like that! God, he was amazing.

“Yes. Being in hypnosis felt wonderful and I can’t wait to do it again.”

Stephen smiled inwardly. He gave these suggestions to all his subjects before bringing them out of trance.

“You were an excellent subject Victoria. You went very deep, very quickly when you listened to my voice. Very deep, very quickly. Can you remember how it felt to be hypnotised?”

“Yes. I’ve never heard such a relaxing voice. It made me so sleepy.”

“Yes, Victoria. I’ve effectively programmed your mind and can put you back into hypnosis instantly. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want it, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Stephen waved his hand in front of his face, clicked his fingers and she went out like a light. He told her to sit up so as not to arouse suspicion then spent a couple of minutes setting up a waking trance in which she appeared normal but was highly susceptible to his commands. He saw Giles paying for the drinks and knew it was time to put the next stage of his plan to work.

“When your husband returns you will sit there quietly and act normal but you will find yourself less and less attracted to your husband and more and more drawn to me. You have always found black men far more exciting. You will find him increasingly weak and pathetic and want him to be hypnotised by me. Do you understand?

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

Giles had regained some of his poise when he returned. He thought he’d better reassert himself by leading the conversation.

“So Stephen, how long have you been doing this hypnosis stuff now?”

“About 10 years.”

“Bet you don’t get many women with an ass like my wife’s,” he said.

Victoria didn’t look impressed by his comment. “What’s up honey? You know that I love your ass.” Victoria didn’t say a word but looked uneasy. What was wrong with her? She usually loved his macho sense of humour.

“I guess it takes a certain type of person to fall for this hypnotism stuff,” Giles asked Stephen.

“Fall for it? That implies you have to be weak to be hypnotised,” said Stephen.

“Well, no, not exactly weak but, well, a little gullible and easily led.”

“Do you think so? Have you ever been hypnotised?”

“Nah... not interested. Wouldn’t work anyway.”

“You might be surprised. What do you think Victoria?”

“Oh, Giles, go on you really ought to try it. It’s amazing.”

“Ha... I’ll come to the show next time we see you around,” Giles laughed.

“Giles. I can find out straight away whether someone is a good subject. Look at my finger.”

Before Giles knew it Stephen was holding his finger above his eyeline. Giles could hardly back away now. Besides, his eyes just locked on to the finger. It seemed the natural thing to do. Oh well, he might as well expose this fraud for what he was. He was getting on his nerves and as soon as it was over he could laugh and go off with his wife.

“Take a deep breath... keep staring up at my finger... I’m going to count down from five and on each count you will find yourself relaxing deeper and deeper.”

Yeah, right, thought Giles. Who believed this crap?

“Five... letting go, feeling relaxed and calm. Four... drifting and sinking. Three... eyes getting so heavy now.”

Giles’ eyelids were getting heavy. He was even blinking a little. Damn! What was going on here?

“Two... eyes so heavy now and finding it hard to think. You just want to close your eyes.”

Giles wondered why he suddenly felt so overwhelmingly tired. Maybe he could do with a little nap. That would stop him worrying about this hypnosis shit... he would beat the crap out of this shame once he felt like it. Why was his mind so fuzzy all of a sudden? Best not to think, he thought. Forget about this stupid hypnotist.

Giles came back from the bar with another round of drinks. This bar was expensive but he was thrilled when Stephen called him a good boy for fulfilling his task. He barely noticed Stephen’s hand up his wife’s skirt. Was that right? He looked a little concerned and put his hand up to speak. Stephen had told him he needed to seek permission before he spoke, which made sense, as it was his job to follow Stephen’s every instruction. He mumbled something about him not being sure if it was right for him to touch his wife like that until Stephen spoke softly in his ear and everything felt right again. After all, he was a sexually inadequate husband with a small penis and Stephen was doing him a favour by satisfying his wife. His poor wife had never experienced a real man. A black man. Giles felt really dumb for not realising this—it was so obvious. He really ought not to question Stephen. They were so lucky to have found him. His poor wife was desperate for his big black cock—how could he possibly have denied her it all these years?

After a few more minutes of playing with Victoria, Stephen was ready to take her back to his hotel room. He had discovered Giles and Victoria had to get back for a babysitter but there was no way he was letting them both go. “Giles, it’s time for you to go home. Victoria would like to stay with me tonight and this is, of course, perfectly normal. In fact it will excite you to know your wife is with me. From now on you will become obsessed with the thought of her having sex with well hung black men. You will become increasingly unable to get erect unless you see her with a black man or fantasise about it. Do you understand?”

Giles was amazed he hadn’t realised this before tonight and was so grateful to Stephen for helping him understand this.

“Yes.”

“Kindly address me as sir from now on.”

“Yes, sir.”

Victoria had barely heard any of this. All she could think about was Stephen. She’d never been so attracted to any man and somehow she no longer cared much about her husband. All she craved was big black cock. She was pleased he was going home to look after their child. He seemed so weak and pathetic compared with Stephen.

Giles got up to leave. There was just time for one more piece of fun.

“Oh, Giles, you ought to wear a face mask for the journey home. Do you have one?”

“No, sir.”

“Victoria—discreetly remove your underwear and give it to Giles.”

She handed her husband her black thong.

“This is the coolest face mask in the country,” said Stephen. “You will put it on now and wear it until you get home. If some people find it amusing you will know they are just jealous and ignore it.”

“Yes, sir,” said Giles, who immediately put it on. He looked ridiculous. “It’s amazing—I love it—but it doesn’t seem to cover much of my face.”

“Don’t worry,” said Stephen. “It has special powers that offer total protection. Now be a good boy and run along home. In fact I’d like you to skip out of the bar like a giggly girl. Don’t forget to give the babysitter a tip and if she asks about Victoria tell her she’s staying out a while longer with some friends.”

“Yes sir,” said Giles.

He skipped out to hoots of laughter from drunken revellers who couldn’t believe they were watching a man in a bar with a black thong on his head. What a jerk!

Stephen and Victoria followed minutes later—with Stephen’s credit card paying for the taxi to the hotel. It had been a good night, thought Stephen.