The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Genie of the Old Laundry Hamper

Summary: This genie’s wish would be for a pair of newlyweds to just shut up and just make their three wishes already!

* * *

“So you get three wishes. Anything you want, common’.” Al’adin beckoned impatiently. “Hit me, three wishes. Make your wildest dreams come true. Let’s goooo-

“So like . . . three wishes?” Daniel asked.

“YES”

“Like a genie situation?” His wife Ashley asked again.

YES

Al’adin could tell Dan was about to travel down the same path yet again when it was already perfectly obvious to anyone with half a brain could tell was like a classic three-wishes Al’adin genie kind of situation!

YES . . . like a . . . genie situation-” He breathed cooly. Repeating again information that he had already conveyed to them down to the most infinitesimal exactitude. Appearing to them as a fully realized—classically blue—genie apparition and offering three wishes in a manner leaving no mistake that these were in fact genuine wishes.

“So let’s . . . speed it up with the three wishes already.”

Dan and Ashley looked as though they remained unconvinced.

“. . . like a Disn—”

“YES!” Al’adin silenced him with a wave of his hand.

Of FUCKING course I am a genie, Dan!” Al’adin gestured down below his waist to a wispy tail of ghostly light trailing away to the rim of a nearby laundry hamper. Only his upper body took on the appearance of a human man, with bright blue skin and exaggerated cartoonish features.

He wore two golden shackles around his wrists and they were apparently trapping him to some kind of endless servitude inside their vessel, bought for $49.99 at the upscale adult not-Walmart place that sells laundry hampers not made out of springs and tent material. He resided there until rubbed, or in this case, the edge of his ancient talismanic abode—the rim of their old laundry hamper.

Why they were having such a hard time processing the literal existence of a genie offering three wishes was, frankly, getting a little annoying.

“So three wishes. Let’s go, common’.”

“Do we each get three wishes or just three wishes total?” Dan asked.

“Yeah, three wishes doesn’t really sound fair? I mean there’s two of us—” Ashley indicated the two of them, as though it were not obvious.

They were sitting at the edge of the bed, dressed for bed, Dan with toothpaste hanging out of his mouth and Ashley already past her bedtime, talking to an honest to god GENIE!

That just . . . happened to spontaneously sprout from their old laundry hamper, something that had never happened before.

“You both get three wishes. Whatever.” One. Ten. A million? What did it fucking matter to these creatures that couldn’t pick ONE.

“Common!’ I gotta get outa here! Let’s do it already- money, power, immortality- whatever! Let’s GO—”

“Can we wish for more wishes?” Dan asked cheekily.

“NO.”

“Can we—” But Al’adin cut Ashley off before she could finish her thought.

“I’m already giving you guys three wishes each, don’t be greedy. Now common’. Three wishes. Hit me.”

Atoms in deep space were already slotting them together like intricate brickwork in a grand mysterious design at the mere vibration of his name. Al’adin. The resonance of his existence in this plane was already permeating across the fabric of our reality like the banging of a drum.

“I don’t know, we think we should think about this honey.” Ashley said, looking sternly at her husband.

“Yeah . . . I don’t know. This could be some kind of monkey paw situation.” Dan agreed.

“It’s pronounced ‘monkey’s paw’ situation.” Ashley corrected.

“That’s what I said, ‘monkey’s paw’ situation.”

“No- you said ‘monkey paw’ situation”.

“Shit did I?”

“YEAH!—”

Al’adin snapped his fingers like a thundercrack.

“This is NOT a monkey’s paw situation. I am bound to to this vessel and will be released upon fulfilling my service, which is why—”

“How come you weren’t there last week?”

“WHICH IS WHY—” Al’adin boomed, silencing the two of them. “I would be happy to grant your wishes. When you are satisfied I am released—I have no reason to ‘monkey paw’ either of you.”

Then, holding out his hands, wreathed with golden chains “—So if you could just make your wishes and let’s get this over with? Okay? I’ve got a lot going on right now.”

“You know—” Ashley started, “Now that I think about it, isn’t the cautionary tale of those Monkey’s Paw situations careful what you wish for? Like it’s not really the genie’s fault for misunderstanding, it’s like a parable about not being in touch with your true desires.”

“Yeah I suppose . . .” They both thought about it, to the fury of Al’adin.

“How bout this, I can just do The Usual.” he offered—that’s what these things always seemed to boil down to with humans. Money. Sex. Power.

“Just nod yes and I’ll be out of here—” Al’adin almost begged—these humans—it was pitiful.

“Like the monkey paw tale is a story of ‘careful what you wish for’ not because of the genie but because of your heart’s own desires . . .” Ashley explained, seeing Dan not quite convinced.

“I don’t know.” Daniel spoke after a brief pause. “I think sometimes the genie does just fuck them over for no reason. Like ‘I wish I could see my dead grandad’ and then SURPRISE- zombie grandad. Like, that’s not ‘I didn’t know what I want’—clearly I didn’t want zombie grandad.”

“Yeah . . . I guess” Ashley pondered.

There was still the possibility of a linguistic or a cultural barrier. An alien creature might interpret a wish to see a dead relative literally, or through some cultural lens to contrive a different meaning through no fault of its own.

“I mean . . . yeah I guess Hashtag : NotAllGenies?” Ashley visibility finger quoted as she said it. “Genies aren’t a monolith, maybe some really do and others don’t and it’s not a reflection on genies but on—”

Al’adin was not listening. He was busy concentrating on genie magic. Hearing the bickering couple completely, exactly as well as any other god could hear the prayers of every prayer.

He tried again to set their minds at ease: “I will NOT mislead you. I don’t want to fuck with you, I just want to get out of here okay? So let’s GO with these wishes already.”

“I don’t know I’m really tired—” Ashley moaned with some sympathy. It was 10:30 at night on a weekend and she was in her thirties now looking to get to bed. “Let’s just pick this up in the morning—”

MORNING!?!?! Al’adin boiled. Eight HOURS from now?!?! Every moment in this world was an eternity.

“Alright you’re NOT- okay—Here’s a free one for both of you okay? You’re NOT tired.” Al’adin waved his hand and . . . they weren’t.

Suddenly Ashley wasn’t sleepy at all. She just wasn’t.

“Oh! That’s . . .” Ashley looked around herself considering . . . and frowning a little. It was 10:30 pm. She was dressed for bed.

“Hmmm . . .”

“Look, we’re doing this. Right here . . . Right now.” He whaft over between them. “We’re not sleeping on it. Three wishes. Right now. Last chance.”

They seemed to consider it.

Each of them retreating to their thinking posture on the side of the bed. Life was pretty good. They were married. They both had good jobs. I mean maybe things weren’t perfect but they were stable. Lived together. There was nothing they really needed or wanted or wasn’t realistically obtainable in just a couple of years.

Why risk all that on some hamper genie? What would I even wish for? Wishing they’d prepared even just a little for this possibility—the chance that their laundry basket would summon a magic solution to every possible problem? Unlimited wealth? Cosmic powers beyond imagination!

What a waste it would be not to say ‘world peace’ or ‘no more sickness’—given the chance.

It didn’t seem real. It couldn’t be real! It-

“I don’t think we should wish to change anything about each other.” Ashley declared suddenly.

“What?” Dan started—and then,almost reflexively, agreed. “No- yeah. That’s fair. I like that. No changing the other person . . . Did you want to change me?—”

“—Alright so wish number 1? Who wants to go first? Dan how bout—” Al’adin tried to get the ball rolling.

“Let’s think about this for a sec?” Dan asked, a quizzical look on his face. “Like, why not take a minute or two?”

NO!” Al’adin surged.

True anger unmasked in his face, tired of waiting for them. They were like slugs. Not even ant-like with their insect productivity. SLUGS. Brainless terminally slow flesh cocoons too stupid to grasp what was right in front of them. Eating mental eucalyptus leafs like fucking koalas.

Al’adin could speak eons of magic in a single breath. Could shape distant worlds with his thoughts. Yet here he was, wasting his fucking time talking to these two . . . These two . . . HUMANS!

“I AM AL’ADIN!”

The genie’s voice boomed throughout the cosmos.

“I AM NOT HERE TO DECEIVE YOU, OR THWART YOU, OR TRICK YOU INTO SEEING YOUR DEAD ANCESTORS!”

“I AM TO GIVE YOU EACH THREE WISHES. TO GRANT YOUR HEART’S DESIRE AS PAYMENT FOR FREEING ME.”

The two of them were still struck. Star dazzled. Violently torn from reality. It was a lot to take in so quickly.

“DAN! WHAT DO YOU WANT, RIGHT NOW?” The genie pointed a menacing finger right at Dan’s chest. His blue chiseled genie body, as large as the whole galaxy.

“Uhhhh—”

“NOT LATER. NOT AN HOUR FROM NOW—NOT TOMORROW. RIGHT NOW DAN! WHAT DO YOU WANT???”

“I wish . . .” Dan fumbled, unsure what to ask for.

“LOOK AT ME—” Dan looked. The genie’s eyes glimmered like jewels. Glittering jagged stones of piercing white light. Beautiful and terrifying.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” And the question seemed to strike at his very soul. The answer tumbled out of him.

“I wish I had like . . . a . . . really big dick?”

“Done! Ashley, your turn.” Al’adin released him.

“DAN! What the fuck!”

“And that I could control—” He quickly amended.

“Your turn is over! Ashley GO!”

Ashley found herself unable to look away. Helpless not to meet his eyes. They were as tall and wide as the night sky. They seemed to envelope her. Staring directly into his diamond cut eyes. bright and dazzling as the sun.

In her far periphery she could see her husband’s crotch expanding. A giant coke bottle red cock pushing up over his waistband like muscular banana. The kind of dick that played professional sports.

She could SEE the boyish giddy on his face.

“ASHLEY. Focus.” The genie’s words spoke directly into her consciousness. Words rumbling through the tunnels of her mind like snapping blocks of chocolate, echoing all throughout her brain.

“I wish I . . .” She watched as her husband’s cock grew and grew. Stiff and woody male dick growing up like a branch.

“—I wish . . . “ Then, less quavering, “I wish I had exquisite knowledge of sex. Of my own body. How to make it cum. How to feel—”

“Perfect vagina. Got it.” The genie snapped his fingers “Okay, back to you big-dick.”

“Huh?” Dan gaped, still looking down with a goofy grin at his own oversized crotch. Jesus christ it was huge! Thick round as his forearm and about as long too.

For some reason that reminded him of the monkey paw. All the devious ways his first wish could go wrong.

“I wish . . . I could stay hard as long—”

The genie cut him off. “Yeah ‘Perfect Dick’. I know—I heard you the first time.”

He ticked the features off his cartoonishly glovelike hands: “Huge but women feel no discomfort. Stays hard all the time. Super addictive cum. Massively sized. Sweats an extremely potent aphrodisiac and personal lubricant. Extremely polite semen—the works.”

“Oh . . .” Dan looked disbelievingly down at his perfect cock again. It was majestic-

“I’m not trying to screw you over dude. Now let’s go! Next wish, what do you want?”

He should probably wish for money or something. Pay off the house. No, go bigger. This was a genie. Wish for a castle. No, who lived in castles? A mansion. A super-BIG mansion. A whole fucking PALACE. Unlimited wealth-

He glanced up at his wife and a thought entered his mind.

“I wish Ashley was horny all the time. Like super horny. WIth huge tits. Like big—”

“Yeah, Slut-Wife. Got it. Done.” Al’adin snapped his fingers again.

WHAT!?! DAN!!” Hurt and anger flared up inside her as her breasts began swelling up just as rapidly.

To be honest, Ashley hadn’t really been paying super close attention. The genie had just replaced her boring old vagina with a sparkling new one and OMG it felt -

It felt -

OMG—there were no words big or juicy enough to capture its meaning. Sublime—didn’t do it justice. Spectacular. Unreal. A squelching love-lined cavern had been shocked to life inside her like a living animal. Her pussy glowing with staggering new sensations. It was as if her insides had simply not been there before and now rippled with such intense climactic pressure that it took her whole attention to not simply cry out in ecstasy!

A superhighway of nerve connections, a lightning path wired straight into her mind. Squeezing it, rippling her interior walls as easily as flexing a finger. It felt like grabbing a pair of live-wire power cables to the reins of a horse.

Ashley felt as though she were relaxing for the very first time. Unclenched and unknotted. Open. Achingly open. She GAPED at her wet entrance, panties pulled down, looking down at it ooze and drip. Perfectly sanguine. Lilly pink folds dewey wet.

It was then of course that she heard her husband wish she was a slut.

A SLUT!

“We said no wishes to change each other! You promised!” Ashley couldn’t believe he would betray her like this- turn her into some kind SLUT.

A horny fucking SLUT.

Ashley could feel her memories changing. Replacing themselves. She was the first to wear a thong to school. The first to grow big huge boobies. The first to let boys cum on her face.

She loved showing off her tits. It made her so fucking hot being the sexiest fuck around. The hottestSLUT.

“Your turn Ashley.” The genie reminded her impatiently.

Ashley could feel herself go from damp to a full on leaky faucet. An unstoppable squealing steaming kettle flood making her legs quake and tremble. Holy fucking shit she was so fucking horny. She could feel her lips swelling, laden with blood. Dan was watching her, his dick jutting out fully erect.

All she could think about was sucking that dick. Make it cum all over her face.

“Alright forfeiting your second wish in 3 . . . 2 . . —” Al’adin began counting down.

This was Dan’s fault. He made her like this. With that big fat perfect cock of his-

“I wish there were FIVE of you that I can order around. My own little army of fuckboys—” Ashley rattled off in manic rapidfire pace, her mind exploding with gangbang fantasies.

“Obedient clone harem, got it.” Al’adin turned back to Dan—or rather—Dans: “Your turn.”

All five Dans were of basically of the same mind: shocked that Ashley would do something like this to him—to . . . them—to US, whatever he was now. A multiplicity of Dans. The entire nation state of Dan’s personhood was scandalized, horny, and utterly devoted to his beautiful slut queen.

Dan worshiped the ground she walked on. She was the only woman for him—for them—for us.

He lived to make her happy and fuck her absolutely stupid everyday. All the time. Slamming his hot wife as a collective of Dans is what he lived for. What he—what THEY—were born to do.

Dans remembered the first time they met.

Ashley had been giving out blowjobs on the kitchen floor at some frathouse. He’d found her kneeling on the tile, jizz all over her face, tits out, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She seemed high out of her mind and Dans only later learned it was just the euphoria of drinking cum. She loved it.

He’d never forget that wide-eyed look of pure joy wash across her face as he and his Dan-twins unzipped: Love at first sight. Her lips wrapped around his cock, deepthroating down to the base like no slut had ever done before. Jerking off his other clones right onto her face—while two more Dans maneuvered to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time.

The Dans knew then that he would dedicate his entire life to making this beautiful creature cum all over his cock as much as he could.

“I wish she was sluttier.”

Al’adin was about to cast the spell with a single thought when . . .

“You already wished for that.”

“MORE.” Dan’s eyes were bright, gleaming, and greedy.

“More? . . .” Al’adin glanced at Ashley, already fingering herself with one hand and rolling an exposed nipple in the other, not listening to them. Head thrown back. biting her lower lip, lost in her own pleasure. Obviously cumming hard, her whole body shaking as gushing clear quim spit between her fingertips with every desperate rub.

MORE” Dan repeated.

“Okay . . .” and it was done.

For just the briefest instant, Ashley was somewhat annoyed Dans wish wasn’t more creative, choosing instead to change something about HER yet again.

Changing what exactly, she couldn’t say. When Ashley looked back at her life and who she was, the first thing that came to mind was sucking dick. Strutting around naked. Jerking off boys on the school bus. Practicing anal sex in public. Cumming her fucking brains out on horsecocks-

All she ever wanted in life was to get FUCKED. Her favorite flavor was cum.

“Alright . . . last wish Ashley.” The Genie said gently, almost kindly, kneeling down and placing his hand on her shoulder.

Ashley gave no response to the genie’s question, just wide-eyed, teeth-gritting arousal. She couldn’t hear except for thunder slamming of her own heart, couldn’t feel beyond the screeching in her nipples to be squeezed and tugged. Wanted to be spanked. Wanted to have a dozen guys nutting in her face- grunting and humping her own hand in desperation. Pussy oil spilling between her fingers.

Al’adin snapped his fingers with a BOOM!.

“ASHLEY!”

“Huh?” She managed, noticing for the first time how HOT the genie was. How much she needed to slide that big fat blue banana dick down her throat-

“Last wish.”

All Ashley really wanted in that moment was to get FUCKED.

HARD.

Ashley wanted hard, meaty, pounding DICK.

She wanted to be split in half by some guerilla dick giga-chad, plumbed inside and out.

“Last wish babe. Tik-tok.” Al’adin materialized a watch on his wrist and tapped it impatiently.

Last wish. She had to make this one count.

Growing up hadn’t been easy. She’d been the only one in school unable to concentrate, helplessly grinding herself to orgasm against their hard plastic desk chairs in the middle of class. No one else seemed to have the same constant thirst for jizz. The same burning desire to show off their tits or to be pinned down and fucked by a dozen different men at once.

Nobody else was always achingly wet, ALWAYS on the verge of cumming—just because she’d accidentally even just thought about dicks or boys or boys with dicks. Getting FUCKED—HARD—by a MAN. Didn’t anyone else have the problem of their dildo just not being good enough? Of wanting to be FUCKED and to FUCK—all the time???

Ashley thought about cocks ALL THE TIME.

Sucking them off. Tittyfucking them. Impaling herself on them. Jerking them off two at a time.

There were so many days, so many fights with her parents, so many trips to the family therapist, endlessly explaining and re-explaining her insatiable desire for dick. No one seemed to believe her or could even relate. They didn’t understand why she wanted a man blowing his load down her throat every hour. Twice an hour. Every five minutes. Right now, here in this session in front of her parents!

Everyone seemed to think cum was gross. It was Ashley’s favorite food. Her explanations that it made her WET—that it made her HOT—didn’t seem to matter. It didn’t seem to matter that she was so horny she could scream—wishing for a man who could split her in half.

No one knew what it was like to have multiple orgasms crashing over you, one after another, again and again until you were squirting on the floor, unable to speak, unable to breathe, hyperventilating, clit buzzing like a hornet’s nest—just because some guy was playing with your tiddies. Her nipples burning bright like two fuse plugs, running her fingers over a thousand needles of blazing white light. Thighs quaking, gushing wet, imagining men sucking her—fucking her—pounding her tight little SLUT pussy so fucking hard -

“I wish . . .”

Slapping her ass was enough to make her cum.

“I wish that . . .”

She remembered the look of disgust and shame on her mom’s face, walking into her teenage bedroom unannounced for the fifth time that day to find her legs splayed out, spread eagle, watching pornography at full volume, eyes wide, cumming her brains out on the bedspread.

“I wish that everyone knew what it was like.”

Al’adin raised an eyebrow.

“I wish that everyone was as free as I am. I wish that no one looked down on us, or made us feel bad—I wish everyone could feel the same joy I do. I wish everyone was as FUN and SEXY as I am! I wish—”

“Yeah, I got it. No inhibitions, everyone’s a nymphomaniac megaslut.” He snapped his fingers and their master bedroom rushed back into focus. Rebuilding itself atom by atom before their very eyes.

Bye!!!” Al’adin called, voice already echoy and distant, and disappearing in a puff of smoke. Voice going softer and softer until it was gone.

As he left, a giant scroll unfurled out of the darkness, written in illuminated arcane symbols with their names: Ashley and Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan scrawled in burning ink near the bottom. As soon as it appeared it spontaneously caught flame, embering away into nothing. Ashes falling into their carpet, mixing in with the fibers, and then it was gone.

* * *

Ashly had the same feeling as walking through a doorway into another room and forgetting why’d she come there.

“Need help with that?” Dan asked, walking in from the shower, towel around his waist, steam billowing off his body. He pointed at the upturned bedroom hamper, whose rim she still held in her hand.

“I . . .” She looked down at it.

It was filled with trashy, stupid, sexy underthings. Thongs. Tube tops. Super small booty shorts. All of them stiff with white gloppy jizz.

An entire wardrobe of sexy clubwear sliced down beyond daring and into sex worker territory. All of it clumped together with man glue. The smell of sex permeated the bedroom. A heady cloud of cum and wet pussy.

Ashley braced herself against the wall as the wave of arousal flashing through her threatened to send her to the floor. Vertigo. It was intoxicating.

“This batch of laundry’s done, ready for the next- Whoa!” A second Dan came in from the other door dressed down to his skivvies, and seeing his wife looking sexy as hell, snuggled up behind Ashley. Catching her as she swooned.

“What do we have here?” He whispered into her ear, his strong arms cradling her, one hand cupping her tits, his other sliding between her thighs.

She could feel the length of his cock, running up past the crack of her ass to the spine. Enormous, huge and strong. Pumping with blood, thickly erect.

“I was just—” Kissing the first Daniel, “taking the laundry—” She backed into the second as Dan repositioned, easing his cockhead into the ring of her ass.

“Lemme get that.” First Dan said, letting his towel drop. He stepped forward and slid his cock into her pussy.

Her wet gripping clunge spasmed with delight, sucking him in deeper. It felt so fucking GOOD to be stuffed, sandwiched between the loves of her life. Their fit hot naked bodies banging against her, dicks hollowing her out. Working in tandem. Plumbing her senseless.

They held her up between them on the strength of their dicks alone. Dan sucking her tits, Ashley, her head thrown back, kissing Dan deeply.

“Hey! Are you coming back to bed?” Dan asked. Annoyed at Dan and Dan for taking dibs. Though he could hardly blame them. If Ashley’s cunt was empty, that meant it was anyone’s game.

The two Dans just smirked and carried her writhing, shivering over to the bed, her body orgasming on automatic, triggering again and again. Smashing her pussy into a frothy mess. Swollen lips battered and drenched in cream, splashing them both with every piston stroke.

The laundry.

The genie.

Three wishes.

They’d-

Dan guided Ashkley’s open, gasping mouth over his cock. The taste was refreshing. Comforting. Familiar. Ashley knew exactly what to do and began to suck. The memories came flooding back.

She’d graduated with a masters degree in group sex. A doctorate in sucking dick.

Her classmates had voted her ‘Fattest Tits’. ‘Horniest Pussy’. She’d met Dans in college, freshman year, when the university assigned all five of them to be her fuckmates. Living together in the same dorm, sleeping in the same twin-sized bed, going through a carton of condoms every week. He’d meet her parents about a year later—they were THRILLED their daughter had finally found a nice group of hot young men to fuck.

All five of them railed her on the diningroom table. Ashley’s mom, smiling approvingly as they came on her face.

There was a genie- or something-

Two more of Dan’s cocks found their way into her hands and instinctively she started to pump. Dans pounding into her, working her into a sexual frenzy—and through it—she had expert knowledge, perfect control of her own body.

Ashley reveled in it wildly. Rippling her juicy walls, feasting on the pleasure she could extract from them. Working them with the confidence of a woman that knew with absolute certainty that she could weather and outlast these five men: her husbands. She could cum twice what they could.

Three wishes-

She loved the feeling of Dan’s heavy balls squishing against her chin. The shimmering, tingly sensation behind her tonsils as he blew his butter. Swallowing him gratefully. Scratching an itch only cock could scratch.

She looked up at her husbands. Lips lost in the forest of his trimmed pubes to see her hubby’s whole body shiver, his growl pitch into a whine, and the most wonderful rush of hot jizz flooded her mouth, her pussy, her ass all at once. The dicks in her hands pulsing and the arcs of their loads landing on her tits. Her face. She could feel the heat of their cum and loved it.

Dans loved their wife. She was the hottest slut in town, maybe the whole country. All the other guys thought so.

Lashes of white hot cum streaked across her tits. Along her back. In her pussy. She could feel Dan clench and falter, his thrusting going wild and desperate. Feel Dan blow his load in her butt, his dick pulsing in time with his heartbeat.

They were going to start a family. Brothers and sisters, one after another.

Every fiber of her being vibrated with pleasure. Strung tight as the strings of an instrument—unable to stop—cumming again and again. One continuous ever rising, ever crashing, surge of whitewater climax blasting off her tea kettle with outrageous steam.

They couldn’t be happier.