The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional…

Theresa, this one is for you since you wondered if a trans woman could ever cross my path.

Rules for the Subs :

(Optional fun for the free pets, at your owner’s discretion for the owned.)

Rule #1. You belong to me. I prefer lipstick to mark you as mine, but if you don’t have it, get a collar or symbolic necklace and secure it around your neck… remember this makes you mine… Say it: “I belong to you Mistress.” And you belong to me until your next orgasm.

Rule #2 No orgasms without Mistress’ Permission. If you have a chastity cage or belt.. Lock her up, now.

Rule #3. I like Ellipses… really.. I do… Be sure to stimulate yourself every time you see one… I want you horny for the entire story… press your lips together if you have lipstick on as well.. Imagine we’re sharing a nice kiss every time you do.

Rule #4. Everytime you see the word ‘slave,’ you will say it aloud and remember that you are mine, Slave.

Rule #5 Send me your thoughts at the end.

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

A Girl Named Slave

By Mistress Dyvia

“Come with us.” they told me. I closed my eyes and let out a little sigh. I tried to hold my dignity as I took my purse and stood up. A man on each side of me escorted me through the crowd. There were a few onlookers and outright gawkers. They probably assumed I was counting cards or cheated in some way, I didn’t. I may have been a bit over-extended.

The door opened to the backroom. And the woman across from me gestured to the chair, I sat down. One of the men took my purse from me and handed it to the woman across from me. She spilled the contents of my purse onto the desk, makeup, tampons, cellphone, wallet, hair brush, a couple condoms… she opened my wallet, and removed the credit cards, My ID and two single one-dollar bills. She handed my credit cards to one of the other men… and he stepped outside for a moment, and when he stepped back in, I couldn’t see the expression on his face, but I’m pretty sure he ran them and saw that I had no balance.

The woman in front of me simply frowned in a disappointment. “I’m honestly unsure how she actually ran up such a high tab. You are indebted to us a significant amount of money, in the form of six figures…”

“...I know how much I owe. I’m pretty sure I could have broken even within the hour…” I said.

“So confident?” he chided.

“Yeah, I am pretty lucky.” I defended myself.

“Not today.” She looked at one of the men, and he pulled me up out of the seat and then handcuffed my wrists together behind my back.

“What the hell lady?” I asked.

“You have two options at this point. One, we can send you to jail—”

“Not so easy, it’s not a crime to be poor.” I instantly rebuked.

“It is a crime to defraud us.” she paused. Straightened out her jacket, “But, as I was saying, you have a choice, no going back, one or the other, you choose now. Jail, or work it off. Choose now, or we choose Jail for you.”

What the hell was I going to do? Be a dealer working for tips? Or be a maid, and see if I got lucky cleaning the places? I didn’t think I would get ahead as quickly… But, I could always run if things got stupid. “I’ll work it off.”

She nodded her head, “Take her to processing.”

“Can I have my phone and ID back?”

She shook her head, “No. Tonight you disappear, and the woman on this ID doesn’t come back until our money has been repaid.”

What the fuck? “You can’t do that, it’s illegal.”

She laughed, “Good luck finding a police officer that will listen to you.”

The men lifted me up and pulled me out of the room, dragged me down an elevator, and before I knew it, I was in an area that looked more like a lab, than a casino. I was brought into a room, and my wrists were secured to a pole, there was a tiny pillow on the floor so that I could sit, or I could stand. I was left alone for what had to be an hour.

I was sitting, my shoulders were cramping when a woman in a white coat stepped in… She opened a small white box and brought a collar around my neck. “This is both to designate you as an employee and used for training purposes.”

“Look, what the hell is going on? I said I would agree to work off my debt, but this is a little ridiculous.”

She smiled and walked over to me, “I am Doctor L, you will address me as such. And you are not allowed to ask questions unless seeking clarification about an instruction.”

“What, no that’s not how this—” Pain ran through my body from the neck for like twenty minutes before stopping.

“That is a thirty second pulse at pain level three of ten. I will administer one every time you fail to comply with an instruction or become disobedient. If you fail half or more of the instructions I give you in a day, you will spend the night in the shock setting. You better hope I give you more than one instruction today…”

“I’m sorry… Doctor.”

“That’s much better. Now I want you to request that I remove your clothing.”

“Wait, what?” Pain sheared right through my defenses.

“Oh, this is not looking good for you…”

I took a few deep breaths when the pain subsided… “I’d like you to remove my clothes.” Pain…

“Try again with a ‘Please.’”

“Would you please remove my clothes, Doctor?” I asked nervously…

“I would love to.” And she proceeded to use a pair of scissors to remove my clothes. She looked between my legs, “I wasn’t expecting that of you, sissy. You look like a real woman.”

I glared at her, “I am a real woman.”

And for the first time I saw a look of shock on her face, “My apologies. I’ll make a note of that.” She typed something into her tablet. “Sexual Orientation?”

“I’m straight.”

“Well… Most of our clients are men, but I may have to make a call to see if we can adjust you a bit.”

“Adjust me?” Pain.

“I didn’t give you permission to ask a question.” The Doctor’s simple reply. Then she looked at her tablet, “I’m going to ask you three questions, the answer to all three is ‘Yes.’ The first Question is, “Would you like us to upgrade your tits to Double-Ds?”

I took in a breath, I was happy with my body, but I thought about the shock, “Yes, Doctor.”

She nodded her head, “Do you prefer it when we choose your outfits for the day?”

I scowled wondering if they were setting me up to dress in short revealing slut outfits, but again I didn’t want to deal with the shock, “Yes, Doctor.”

“Are you comfortable changing your name for our programs?”

What was wrong with my name? I actually liked it… But fuck it… I didn’t want that shock, “Yes, Doctor.”

“Good. In that case, as of right now,your name is ‘Slave.’ and if you do really well in the next two weeks, I will allow you to pick something different. Are you alright with that?”

“I am, Doctor.” I really wasn’t...

“What’s your name?”

“My name is Slave.”

“Good, Slave.” Though I wasn’t sure if she was addressing me by my title at that point or my ‘name.’

After two weeks of training, I was let out of the training section and have been treated as a whore on a nightly basis since. My name, which In never changed from ‘Slave,’ and the fetish attire made me pretty popular among the guests using the casino’s app. They could just click on a girl’s face and reserve her for the night.

Tonight, there was a knock on the door. I sat up trying not to wake the girl that slept beside me in the one small twin bed. I was naked. The girl beside me, moaned slightly, and I stood up and walked between my bed and the one beside me with two girls on that tiny bed. I opened the door, “Yes?”

A guard looked at me, “Are you, Slave?”

I nodded my head, “Yes.” He reached in and grabbed my arm and pulled me out. Again I was naked, but I was used to this behavior. Holding me by my upper arm, we walked me to an elevator and pressed a button. We were going down to one of the basement levels.

I was brought to a salon area, where I was pushed into a chair. It didn’t take long, but they did my makeup, false eyelashes instead of mascara, so I was likely going to be blindfolded. Smokey gray eye shadow with a bit of pink for color on the edges… My eyebrows were shaped with a brush and a bit of color added. My blood red lipstick was made to match my hair and the same color added to my ridiculously long nails… Then my hair was styled… and by styled I mean they added some waves to my normally straight hair. Then a bit of perfume, and guessing how my dick reacted in its chastity device, it probably had some super pheromones to make me more desirable.

Once I was declared done, the guard pulled me out of the chair and holding my upper arm tightly led me to the wardrobe area where there were a few girls helping others put on the appropriate clothes.

Jeanette saw me, “Hey Slave, You are popular this week.”

I smiled, “Slave is definitely popular.” I spoke in third person as part of my training, which would make my collar shock me if I used a word like ‘I.’

She finally came over to me and looked at my work order, “Hey, I have to ask, why didn’t you change your name when your training was over?”

I shrugged, “Slave is a slave, and Slave thought if she had to act as a slave, the name might attract more clients so that Slave may leave sooner.”

She pursed her lips and nodded her head, “I guess it worked, you seem to be one of our more popular girls requested through the app.”

I smiled. And then she got to work. I wasn’t surprised, Tonight’s theme was bondage and fetishwear. I can imagine what the client would like. My body was encased in a tight rubber bodysuit… I could feel the heat already and I wasn’t even having sex yet. On top of that was a red latex skirt and stockings, long opera length gloves and nothing to cover my face, I was almost shocked at that… She had me wear ballet style boots, which were annoying to walk in… I had a two day training seminar in wearing them… Which essentially turned into timing how long it took me to get from point A to point B and shocking me if I failed to get there with adequate time. Then my arms were cuffed behind my back, and a beige trench coat over my shoulders and buttoned up the front.

“Open.” Jeanette told me.

“Yes, Miss.” I said before opening my mouth. She slid a long soft material dildo into my mouth, and then using a strap secured it to my mouth… and then she put a medical mask over my face hooked behind my ears so that I could walk publicly without bringing attention to myself.

“What do you know, we finished early. You have twenty minutes to report to room 3246.

I nodded my head, since I couldn’t exactly talk anymore. As I stepped away from her, the guard did nothing. No forceful escorting anymore, the coordinates were in my collar, if I didn’t appear on time, I was going to be shocked.

I walked to the elevator and there was a man at the controls, he smirked at me. “Single or double digit floor. I tapped my heel twice. “First number?” I tapped twice. “Twenty-what?” I tapped my heel six more times.. “Floor twenty-six?” I nodded my head.

I didn’t have a lot of time, so I scurried down the hall as best I could with these heels. I stopped in front of the door I was looking for… Mistress Dyvia.

I used my knee to knock. Please be in, please be in… Better yet: please don’t have other clients… Please don’t have other clients. The door opened. Her pet-slash-secretary Tara answered, she took in my appearance, realized I couldn’t talk and simply nodded her head to come in. I stood quietly as she opened the other door behind her desk and disappeared for a moment, and returned. “Mistress will see you.”

I stepped inside, and there she was. Mistress Dyvia. She smiled, “Slave, how are you?” she asked as she took off my mask and gag.

I stretched my jaw for a moment, and then replied, “Slave is well, Mistress.”

“And what brings you to my door on this fine evening, slave?”

“Slave wondered if Mistress was being honest last week about offering something for that favor that Slave did.”

She paused to think, “Yes, are you calling in your marker?”

I nodded my head, “The Lipstick.”

Her smile went wide, “You are ballsy… but…” she paused as if to think about the consequences. “The results will not put any of our high rollers into your position, would they?”

I shook my head, “No, Mistress.” Which meant I had to be careful with that directive given.

“Very well…” She took a wet wipe out of the pouch on her desk and wiped off my lipstick. She put a small pill to my lips, and had me swallow it. She watched a clock on her wall for a little over a minute and then used a leather case full of lipstick shades from her desk, found the one that closest resembled my hair and applied it thickly. “And my debt to you is paid.” she said with a pat on my head.

“Slave thanks Mistress.” and with that I opened my mouth…

Her eyebrow lifted as if to ask what I wanted now… and then an ‘Oh, right’ expression on her face as she put the gag back in my mouth and covered my face with the medical mask. “Good Luck, Slave.”

“Thank You, Mistress.” I responded, though with the phallic gag stuffed halfway down my throat it sounded more like a , ‘Rmmpbu MMMppsss.”

Back to the elevator, and a few questions and floor tapping sent me to floor 32, and it didn’t take me long to find room 46 with just a few minutes remaining. I used my knee to knock, and a moment later a door opened.

A man with slightly graying hair opened it. He was still wearing his business suit… He looked me up and down, “Are you Slave?”

I nodded my head. “Come in.” I stepped inside. He took off my medical mask, and then unbuttoned my coat and threw them both on the back of a chair… he looked me up and down, “Even hotter than your pictures showed, no airbrushing or filters required.”

I nodded my head. He pulled me over to the table, a bit quickly for my taste as it left me a bit unsteady on these heels… but he bent me over and massage my hips, My ass automatically perked up and I assumed the position.

“Good little slave-slut… I’m going to have fun with you tonight…”

“Mmm-hmmm” I agreed through my gag…

“Let’s get you started with some oral.. You’re good with that? Right?”

“Mmm-hmmm…”

And then he removed my gag. And like with Mistress Dyvia I stretched my jaw and its muscles for a moment. But then he demanded. “Try that again…”

I smiled as I looked into his eyes, “Slave loves to suck Sir’s cock.”

“Master.” he corrected me.

“Slave loves to suck Master’s cock.” he smiled as he started to take off his own clothes, no doubt loved keeping me with my cuffs behind my back.

He sat back into a couch… and I stepped closer and knelt between his feet and then knelt down and started teasing his cock with my tongue. Little licks around the head, nice long and slow slurps up the length of his shaft… and in less than a minute he was fully hard…

“Suck it.” he told me.

“Mm.. Yes… Thank You, Master.” I said before moving my lips over his shaft. My eyes were glued to his, as I slowly sucked on it, up and down. I didn’t have to look to know my lipstick made a perfect crimson ring around his shaft near his balls. And now I just needed to wait… for that look in his eyes…

I kept going and he stopped looking at me, and was looking straight ahead… “Are you alright, Master?” I asked, nervously testing.

In a flat voice he answered, “I am fine…”

“Did you know you can use that app to unlock my chastity device?”

He shook his head, “no, I didn’t know that.”

“Slave knows that Master wants you to use it…”

“I do…” he seemed to agree, and he started playing with his phone… with a little guidance, I felt the unlocking click between my legs…

“You want to see me naked, don’t you Master?”

“Yes, I do, Slave.”

“You should help me get out of this.”

“Okay…” he stood up and started removing the cuffs, then my boots, then the clothes, then all the rubber, and finally my chastity belt. For the first time in a long time I was able to see all of me…

The drugs in the lipstick worked fine on him, and clearly the pill that Mistress Dyvia made me swallow made me immune to the effects….

“Master, have you ever sucked a girl’s cock before?”

He shook his head, “No.”

I was tempted to have him do it right then and there… The drugs they fed us made us so horny and malleable… agreeable… which made it easier to train us… But I had an escape plan in my mind.” And the idea that had been forming in my mind was going to be fruitful… I stepped in and knelt down on the couch and my lips moved to his ear as I whispered into his compliant mind.

I sat on the kitchen floor for a while, I was cold, but I liked being fully naked aside from my collar, I could see and feel all of me... And I sat near one of the heating units on the cfloor’s baseboards… So I felt warm… I knew it would be just a little time, and then I heard his voice, “Slave? Where are you?”

“Slave is here, Master…” I said as I stood up and walked to him.

“I can’t believe I fell asleep in mid-blowjob.” he shook his head, “Damn jet lag.” He let out a sigh, “But I was thinking, Slave, how good are you?”

“Slave is as good as she can be, Master.”

He scowled for a moment, “Not the answer I was looking for, but that’s alright… I had an idea of how I wanted this night to go, but maybe… I want to try something different. Have you ever been a Dominant?”

“I have not been trained to do that, Master.”

“Well, I want you to be my Mistress tonight, what do you say Mistress Slave?” he said with a chuckle.

“Ummm…” I seemed to pause in hesitation, and then I stood, “Mistress Ess Will do just fine, Pet.”

His teeth showed very brightly with his smile, “What’s the first thing I should do for you, Mistress Ess?”

“Umm…” I was being a bit indecisive, “Can you give me a back massage?”

“Sure!” he said with a bit of enthusiasm… I went back to his bed, and saw the sloth… he was planning to blind fold me after all… but I ignored it as I laid down and he started rubbing my back, in fact it was more of a back rub than a massage, but he did get a few critical areas just right...

I felt the sparks of arousal begin and started to lift myself up with my knees. And slowly slid my hand down between my legs, “Don’t you dare stop, Master.”

“Yes, Mistress Ess!” he said as he kept rubbing, me…

“In fact, start rubbing my ass, and don’t be afraid to give my tits some stimulation as well…” My erection was coming, and it was a bit painful as I hadn’t used it in over a month, I honestly wasn’t sure if it was the chastity or the hormones… but definitely not using was making the muscles I hadn’t used in a long time sore…

But I was working it out… I wasn’t jacking it off, just a gentle rubbing… And then the way he was rubbing my ass, or groping my tits was helping… ‘Tits,’ shit I was starting to think the way they wanted me to… I got shocked if I tried to say breasts or boobs aloud, I had to say tits or titties.. And shit I was losing my arousal… focus on his hands…

And there it was coming back… “Mm Yeah. Just like that Master, keep it going.” And like that for a few minutes, and then I felt my initial orgasm starting to build… and that slow radiating started at my core and I was cumming.

I turned around and crawled up on the bed, and adjusted the pillows, laid back, spread my legs wide, and used my finger to tell him to ‘Come hither.’ and he did. “Master, lick it.. Nice and gentle, keep a constant rhythm. Mm.. Yes just like that…” and I started using my hands to stimulate my own breasts… and other erogenous zones letting his tongue keep my penis simulated. I came twice like this over the next forty-five minutes…

And then I stopped him, “Is Master nice and hard?” I asked…

“Pretty Much, Mistress Ess.” he replied.

“Well That just won’t do…” and I got on my knees and used my tongue to get him all the way there. And Luckily for me all the suites had plenty of lube in just about every room. I got some and rubbed it into my ass… and then plenty on his cock… and I leaned over the bed… “Fuck this Slave, Master.” And I felt him press my lower back down onto the bed, my ass immediately pushed up and he forced his way into my ass… Yeah.. I liked that… and then he started going faster. Once I was into the rhythm, I reached down between my legs and started stimulating myself. After the first three small orgasms, I could tell I was building up to a big one… a huge one.. And I did.. I screamed as I came it radiated out of me… and my orgasm seemed to last for minutes…

I tapped his side to tell him to get off of me, and he did... I moved and sat back, “Sit on that chair and Masturbate.”

“Mistress Ess?” he asked in confusion.

“Did you not understand the command?”

“No, I understand…” and he sat down and masturbated for me. I was barely paying attention as I was enjoying the afterglow of my four orgasms. My penis hurt a bit…

I saw him cumming. And he was done with a stupid smile on his face. I smirked, “clean that up, Master.”

He nodded his head, “Of course, Mistress Ess.” he stood up and started walking to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?”

“To get a towel?”

“Use your tongue.”

Several minutes later he had some serious cock breath, but we were snuggled up in the bed, and I had him open the app. I saw how much he paid for me for the night, and suggested a six figure tip for me… he was definitely agreeable to that. Although he probably didn’t understand that it was because of the lipstick I had on earlier… I used his bathroom to take a shower. The nicest shower I had in awhile, you don’t even want to know how the casino washes the girls, I will just say it’s not friendly, and it’s not relaxing. This was both…

When the sun came up, he helped me put on my chastity belt, rubber suit, my latex clothes, and my hand cuffs. We said our goodbyes before he put the gag and mask on my face and helped secure my trench coat, and then I was off to wardrobe. They accounted for my clothes, and then sent me back to my dorm room, naked. I opened the door, and there were no blankets, just a few feet of room between the door and the beds, and then there were two beds with less than shoulder length apart, one bed had one girl, the other had two. I laid in the bed with the one girl… and as we were used to, I wrapped my arms around her...and we shared body heat…

There was a knock, the girl I was sleeping with got up and opened the door, they asked for me. I was led down the hall, by my upper arm. Marched naked down the hall, my only clothes were my collar and chastity belt...

I was in the lab again. It was Doctor L. “Hello Slave, good news for you… Your last client actually loved your service so much he tipped you so well it paid off your debt to us… and gave you a little bonus, twenty thousand dollars in fact. I’ve never seen one of our girls get out of debt so quickly, I am truly impressed.”

“Slave is free?” I asked.

She nodded her head. She spent a few minutes going over some details, a reminder that I was under an NDA to keep casino secrets… giving me a debit card with my tip money on it, and finding some appropriate clothes for me to wear out of this place since not only would the clothes I wore in here no longer fit me since they augmented both my ass and my tits… but she had cut them off the first day anyway…

I accepted that, and thanked her anyway… Of course they removed my collar and chastity belt so I could get dressed… and then I was handed a purse.

“It’s been a pleasure having you with us, Slave…”

“Ivory… My name is Ivory.” I corrected her.

“It’s been a pleasure having you with us, Ivory.”

“Good Bye, Doctor L.” and with that i walked to the elevator and went up to the lobby. I had twenty thousand dollars, that could keep me afloat for a while. I was walking across the lobby and I heard the familiar sounds of the casino. I looked inside. I got lucky last night. I could walk out right now, and could easily live for six months off my winnings…

I bit my lower lip as I looked at the blackjack table, what if I just used a couple thousand dollars, not much, just a little, I could get ahead even more.. Maybe not have to work for a year? No… I probably shouldn’t… but I did have plenty of money… it’s not like I’d use more than a couple thousand at the most… no I shouldn’t….

“Fuck it…” I said and walked up to the counter to get some chips…

Never Quite The End…