The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“the Girl of His Dreams”

by Brinn Shea

Abby had spent to much time near me lately. Stalking me, really. She’d made it known to us shortly before she started her stalking that she intended to steal me from my Marissa. She said so right too both our faces the moment we met her. But Marissa knew as well as I that I didn’t want anyone but the lover I had, so we thought of Abby as the crazy girl she was. Just a saddening girl who would want me, but would not be wanted by me.

Except that, at this moment, I did want Abby. She caught up with me in the hall that led too my dorm room, and was gripping me through my unzipped jeans. I couldn’t seem to muster the will to tell her that she shouldn’t. In fact, as the grip became a slow stroke, I was starting to have trouble thinking of why this was such a bad idea. I had never seriously considered cheating on Marissa before, but my mind seemed to be that of a totally different person. Even the voice of my thoughts seemed somehow alien. Like it wasn’t my own.

As all thoughts of anything but the pleasure Abby was giving me began slipping away, I heard her voice speaking too me. It brought me too my senses a little, though not enough to stop her hand.

“You could’ve been an easy one. You could’ve been you. The easy ones get to stay more or less the same people they were before. Now I’ll just have to enjoy the game of it. But I’ll make sure to keep your self as intact as possible. What matters, though... is that you’ll be mine.”

I didn’t try disputing any of it. I’m not really sure that I wanted to.

“Now I’ve got a lecture to go too, so we can’t finish this here. I know you want to finish, so I’ll let you think of me while you take care of yourself. I’ll let you think of me. Do you understand?”

I wasn’t aware that I had responded, but I must have agreed.

“You may think you do now, but you’ll soon understand more fully.”

Flipping her raven hair behind her head, she tucked my hardness back inside of my boxers. After zipping my jeans back up, she gave the bulge straining for escape a light pat.

I nearly lost it then, and only got worse as I watched her body swaying seductively down the hall. I watched her moving for as long as I could.

As she turned a corner and left my sight, I immediately rushed too the nearest bathroom. I tried thinking of Marissa, but that only kept the arousal from weakening. I tried thinking of the girls I’d slept with before I met her, with no better luck. Sexy celebrities and the girls of my vague fantasies all had the same effect. I tried to calm myself down and ignore it, But I simply couldn’t keep my thoughts off of what just happened. I couldn’t keep Abby from lingering in the back of my head. So I gave in, and thought freely of her. It wasn’t a very lewd thought, just her dressed as she was today: in a black skirt and cream coloured T. The skirt went half way too her knees, and her top wasn’t even showing any cleavage, but the image quickly brought me over the edge.

My thoughts felt like my own again, but I was to confused to notice. As the lust left me, it left guilt and shame behind. I walked dazedly too my dorm and let my body fall on the bed.

Why did I let her touch me that way? I had been with Marissa for six years, and was always loyal to her. My sexual fantasies about other girls had never been anything I’d wanted to make real. They were only fantasies. No smile ever made me feel the way hers does. Nothing shines as beautifully as her hazel eyes. But all of that was put aside when Abby decided to grope me without warning.

I had trouble looking My girlfriend in the eye lately. I was acting increasingly distant around her, and We saw each-other less. Actually, it got so bad that I began avoiding her. The guilt was just to much.

I wondered the same thing for weeks as I went too and from classes. Marissa and I are as perfect as any couple can be. We have all the same major goals in life. We both want children. We both want to become doctors, and had been lucky enough to be accepted at our first choice medical school. Because we had the same first choice, we didn’t need to worry about breaking up or settling for somewhere else.

And that was another thing on my mind. Why did Abby frequently make the trip from the college she attended, just to sexually harass me? Why go through the trouble when she can look on campus? Our schools was not very far away, but there must be guys at lest as attractive as me close by.

I’m not at all a sex god, but I would call myself an eight out of ten. Several girls have told me they like my green eyes, and Marissa loves the shade my wavy, brown hair takes when I spend a little time in the sun. As for my body, I normally exercise and keep in shape, but my lazy moping the last few weeks will show soon if I don’t get Abby out of my head.

“Unless I accept my desire for her. Enjoy all that she has to offer” The voice of my thoughts now almost always sounded the same way it had during my lustful encounter with the girl in my dreams. “The girl of my dreams?” Yes. Of course. Abby was the girl of my dreams. She’d been in every one of them since our encounter. Every night, she tells me things that I never remember. Things that make me feel good. She makes me feel good.

“I make you feel good. I make you feel sooo very good.”

She makes me feel so very good.

“Yes, Abby.” I wasn’t sure where she had come from, or when she’d arrived, but I was certainly happy to have her company. Oddly, her sudden presence didn’t startle me at all. It was like she’d been right next to me the entire time that I’d been thinking about her.

“All that moping isn’t good for you. I can’t have that body of yours falling apart just because of me. Looks like I’ll have to stop this sooner than I’d expected.” Her words were those of someone disappointed, but the tone of her voice and the smile on her lips told me she was looking forward too it.

And suddenly, she was gone. I could swear she said “See you tonight” before she left, but that wouldn’t make any sense. I would certainly remember if I’d made plans with her.

I went through the rest of the day in a haze. everything was foggy as the details of my sweet dreams. Before I knew it, I was drifting asleep in bed.

A familiar voice woke me. The voice of my thoughts. “Mmmm, hello” I opened my eyes to see that It was Abby “I told you I would see you tonight.” She looked between my legs. “And it seems you’re happy to see me” I’d already begun to harden for her.

“I always make you feel happy. I always make you feel good. Unlike some others.” She caressed my naked body. “You’ve been feeling so bad about giving in that day. So worried about hurting your girlfriend. I’m going to end your worries” She brought her face close too mine, and spoke into my ear. “Soon, you’re not going to care about that girl. Not one bit”

I gasped as she gently pressed her teeth against my ear. ”I love Marissa. You’ll never make me leave her”

Meeting my eyes again, she smirked at me. “I can make you want me more than you want blondie. I already ruined the happiness of your relationship with her”

“That’s not true. Marissa and I...”

“Barely talk any-more. And you don’t enjoy the little time you spend together. Think about what being near her has been like in the past few weeks. Are you really happy with her now?”

She interpreted my silence the way she wanted to.

“You see? You’re not happy with her anymore. She’s not right for you. You’re not right for her. You’ve changed. But you don’t have to be alone. You can be with me. I’m the one you want to be with now. Not her”.

All the things she was saying sounded right. But I couldn’t give up on Marissa, could I? We could still be like we were before. After all, it was my fault that we were drifting apart. She was being patient with me. All I had to do was get my act together, and get over what I’d let Abby do to me. Just tell Marissa what happened, to let the guilt out. I could even spin the story so she wouldn’t be mad at me. Abby played with my body, and I didn’t grope her back. That much was true. I just had to word the rest carefully.

I lost my train of thought as Abby’s lips formed another sexy smirk. Those lips were so close now. I Wanted badly to kiss them.

“Telling your girlfriend a lie? To cover up what you enjoyed with me? Not something you would have done before I found my way into your head. You’re not the same person that you were anymore. That fact is about to become cemented when you kiss me. You’ll accept the changes, and fully embrace them all. But our fist kiss won’t be on my lips. Not the ones you’re staring at, anyway.”

She got up, and paused in front of me to show off the beauty of her naked form. She took a few steps back. I followed on hands and knees, captivated by her.

I brought my mouth too the lips Abby wanted me to please. I took my time, licking and kissing around them slowly at first. Her appreciative moans spurred me on, and kept me from thinking of how wrong this was.

As I worked my way toward making her climax, I heard her say “remember this time”.

“Wake up!”, The voice of a woman shouting in ecstasy woke me. I felt her body fall away from my tongue, and heard it land on my mattress.

Opening my eyes, I saw Abby smiling in post-orgasmic peace. She fluttered her own eyes open, and looked at me. “I’m staying the night here. We’re going to have sex. You’re mine now. And tomorrow, when that girl visits to see how you are, we’re going to show her.”

Sitting up, she continued. “after a while, I’ll look for another perfect couple to ruin. You’ll still belong too me, we’ll just have less sex together. I’ll let you sleep with others, of course. Just meaningless sexual encounters. With anybody but Marissa.

That sounded perfect. I told her so with a lustful kiss too her smirking lips.