The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Girlfriend vs. Ideal Girlfriend

Tags: ff, mf, fd, md, gr

Summary: Semi-closeted Dore is bullied into trying out a new dating app. Soon she’s feeling much more confident with the women. And the men. And the various bodily fluids.

part 2

Dore wasn’t sure how long she’d passed out for, but when she came to, she felt absolutely lovely. She traced her hand up her stomach (was it flatter?) and up to her breasts (definitely…mmm…perkier.) She opened her eyes with languid satisfaction, and there was girlfriend with her bosom, staring down at her with something that was supposed to be concern, but looked more like disdain.

“Dore? Why are you lying on the bathroom floor?”

Dore let her lips spread in a lazy grin. “I guess I must have fainted. Could you help me up?” She extended one hand. She usually kept her nails short because she bit them. They were longer now. Perfectly manicured. The nail polish was black.

Girlfriend hesitated, clearly trying to figure out if there were some socially acceptable way to refuse to touch this weirdo who had been lying on the bathroom floor with a really unfortunate stain on the front of her pants.

But Dore kept her hand up and looked girlfriend steadily in the eyes. “Help me up. Now,” she said.

Girlfriend gave a little shiver, which did things that Dore really liked to the big breasts in her tight sweater. Then she took Dore’s hand and pulled. Dore came up smoothly, and deliberately stumbled into girlfriend, who gasped. They ended up tangled against the sink. Dore smiled up at her…or not up. Down. She was tall enough to smile down at her. Predatorily.

“Thank you, dear,” she said. Her voice had lowered. It was husky, inviting. Girlfriend seemed a little breathless.

“Uh…sure,” she said. “Glad to help. I’m going to go now. Out of the bathroom. To Bill. My boyfriend.” She didn’t move though. Except her legs in her painted-on jeans spread slightly apart, wide enough to give Dore access. Dore obligingly ground her knee into girlfriend’s crotch. Girlfriend made an adorable gasp.

“Let’s not talk about what’s his name,” Dore said, grinding. “Just forget him.” She bit girlfriend’s lip, hard. Girlfriend yipped and ground back, desperately. Dore let her thrust, tasting the blood as her tongue explored girlfriend’s mouth, then biting down along her jaw. When she sank her teeth into her neck girlfriend started to buck with real intention. Dore gave her one last nip and stepped away.

“Oh, you’re an eager little bitch,” she said, rolling the words over her tongue like blood. Girlfriend was breathing hard, her lovely tits heaving, the nipples rigid enough to be visible through the sweater. Behind her, Dore’s reflection looked back. She was taller and thinner. Her hair was darker, too, and had straightened out. Her lips were very red against her pale skin. And her tits were bigger too; she could tell even through the shapeless sweatshirt she was wearing.

Which just had to go. She looked girlfriend in the eye again and stripped it off.

Oh yes. Even in the plain white bra, she could tell her tits were spectacular. Martin would love cumming all over them. She thumbed her nipples and arched her back. Girlfriend’s pupils were dilated; her eyes were so wide she looked like an anime character. Which Martin would like. A thin line of drool was sliding out of girlfriend’s open mouth. “Eager little bitch,” she whispered.

Dore nodded. “That’s right. Play with those big tits for me, honey, I’ll be right back.”

Girlfriend’s hands shot to her breasts and started kneading and squeezing. She made choking, needy little sounds which went right to Dore’s own hungry clit. She gave that part of her anatomy an idle squeeze through her pants (she had to get some better pants) and licked the dampness off her hand as she turned away and scanned the floor. Her phone had escaped towards the stalls when she fell, it looked like. She strode over, giving her hips a sway (she really needed to get some heels) and picked it up.

“MENTAL PROCESSING 95%. PHYSICAL PROCESSING 80%.”

“Wow, girlfriend. I’m not even quite done yet. Wait till you see the other 20% of my tits, you eager little bitch.”

“No!” girlfriend whimpered. “Not your eager little bitch who wants to lick you till you come on my face! I’m not a lesbian! I’ve got a b…b…b…I like men! Don’t care about your glorious tits! Oh god…” She had pulled her sweater up to better access her giant breasts. Her left nipple had come out of her bra. It was impressively large and tight. Dore strode over, reached out and flicked it with the phone. Girlfriend’s groin spasmed like it had been shocked with an electric current.

“I know you like cock, baby,” she said. “Specifically, Martin’s cock.”

“Yesss…” girlfriend said, eyes rolling back in her head as she mauled her own tits. “I want Martin’s cock!” Then she paused, “Wait,” she said. “Who’s Martin?”

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” Dore said. She pulled her hand out of her pants and stuck her middle finger in girlfriend’s mouth. Girlfriend suckled. “Martin’s the guy we were sitting with earlier, you airheaded little cunt. His cock is a god. You should sooner forget your own name than his.” She pulled her fingers up. Girlfriend followed them, swirling her tongue desperately around the digit, stretching up on her toes so she looked like some sort of bosomy eager sex seal. She pouted when Dore got her finger away.

“Okay,” girlfriend said with breathy submission, staring brazenly at Dore’s bra-clad firm, spectacular breasts. “Martin’s a cock god. You taste good. I’m an airheaded cunt. I can’t remember my name. Can I lick you till you cum?”

For a moment, a bit of old Dore surfaced, along with a faint echo of horror and fear. She crossed her hands over her now stunning chest and ducked her head. “I…Jesus. How has it made me want to fuck you with Martin’s cock till you scream? You’re cute and have giant tits but…I don’t know your name. I’d tell you your name but I don’t know…”

Girlfriend was panting audibly again. The phone gave a ping. Dore looked at it.

“MENTAL PROCESSING 100%. PHYSICAL PROCESSING 95%.”

She was herself again. Martin’s lesbian domme submissive bitch. She would fuck this big-titted airhead pussy licker with Martin’s dick and she would love it.

“Sorry,” she said, straightening with a blatant sensuality that made girlfriend shiver. “Didn’t mean to confuse you, baby.” She undid the buttons of the now significantly too short and generally incongruous beige pants and stepped out of them. Her panties were soaked. Girlfriend’s eyes were locked on her crotch as if magnetized. “I’m Mistress Thea to you. Your name is ‘Girlfriend.’ And you can lick me all you want…”

Girlfriend dropped to her knees so fast the impact made those big tits wobble. Her face was filled with a vacuous, naked need. Thea laughed.

“You can lick me all you want, once you do as I say. Cum hard but just for a second if you’ll do as I say.”

Girlfriend came hard, just for a second.

* * *

Martin had switched from beer to shots, and he was feeling more than a little sick. Part of that was the alcohol, no doubt. Most of it was listening to Bill ramble on and on about prototypes and the need to get product testing data back to the boss.

“She’s my friend, Bill, for fuck’s sake,” Martin said. “She’s not a lab experiment. What on earth were you thinking?”

“Science!” Bill boomed. “Our app makes everyone happier! It’s IDEAL!” He leaned over the table, bushy beard bearding bushily. “Are you really feeling unhappy?!”

“Of course I’m unhappy!” Martin said. His dick, though, was a little less certain. It kept thinking about Dore fondling it while whispering to him about his wants and ideals. Bill’s explanation of the new app hadn’t made a lot of sense; the guy seemed thoroughly delusional. But Martin’s dick had been a little too hopeful that he wasn’t.

Bill’s girlfriend Lynn hove into view, large breasts first and…nipples really erect, Martin’s penis noticed. She looked tousled and flushed. She was supposed to be checking on Dore in the bathroom not…doing whatever it was his dick thought she was doing.

“Stupid penis,” he muttered.

“Penis,” Lynn said, from way closer than he thought she’d be. He stood up then sat back down abruptly because of the whole very erect penis thing. Lynn was too close to him, her lips parted. Her nipples were definitely hard. She was craning her neck in an odd way. If he didn’t know better he’d guess she was trying to look under the table…?

“How’s Dore, Lynn!” Bill boomed.

Lynn ignored him with an indifference that would have been magnificent if it weren’t so utterly without affect. She licked her lips. “Martin,” she said, like it tasted good. “Can I…talk to you for a second?”

“How’s Dore, Lynn!” Bill boomed more boomily than ever. Martin could imagine him just repeating that forever, at louder and louder volume, until the roof caved in or the sun died. Lynn wouldn’t notice then either, he guessed.

He wasn’t sure she’d notice him either, but he figured he’d give it a go. “Is this about Dore?” he tried.

Her breathing quickened; her eyes fluttered. “Yesssss…” she said. “About…Her.” He could hear the capital letter. What the fuck? Was she stoned? Was Dore stoned? He tried to imagine mousy little Dore as giggly stoned Dore. His fucking penis gave a fucking twinge, because of course it fucking did.

But all right. Penis or no penis, stoned or not, something about Bill’s stupid booming app had obviously upset (or mind-fucked?) Dore, and he needed to sort it out. Penis to the rescue! Friend to the rescue! Or something

“Okay,” he said. He grabbed his coat and casually positioned it over his booming erection as he stood up. Lynn looked at the coat.

“Where are you going, Lynn?” Bill boomed. That set her in motion. She flicked her hips as Martin followed her. He told his penis in stern terms that she wasn’t doing it for his benefit. It wasn’t convinced.

* * *

He’d thought they were headed for the bathrooms. He’d thought he’d seen Dore over there in her shapeless sweatshirt and those horrible pants, looking dazed. But after a double-take he realized whoever was wearing that sweatshirt was way too hot to be Dore. Also she was…was she masturbating?

A hot woman in Dore’s clothes is not masturbating near the bathroom. Lynn is not hitting on me with her hard nipples. Fuck your delusions, I’m in charge here, he told his penis in a serious tone. He swiveled his head away and saw Lynn’s ass again in those jeans which were obviously in some kind of conspiracy with his penis.

Lynn was not going to the bathroom, as it turned out. She swished her way out the front. She strode to a stretch limo because wtf. She opened the door and ducked inside.

Had she winked at him? His penis really, really thought so.

He leaned down. “Dore?” he said.

Lynn had somehow already gotten her top off. As he watched she unhooked her bra, and her huge breasts swung free. They were every bit as spectacular as he’d imagined.

“I have to tit fuck your gorgeous cock,” she said. “Then Mistress Thea will let me eat her out.”

Martin felt like his heart had stopped. Not his cock though. It had not stopped. It had the opposite of stopped. It pulled him inside.

“Lynn,” he croaked.

“Her name’s not Lynn,” a luscious, lazy voice said. Black lacquered nails reached around Lynn’s—or not Lynn’s?—breast, squeezing the nipple hard. Lynn (not-Lynn?) bucked. A woman with starkly pale skin, jet black hair, and deep red lips gave him a smile that made him, impossibly, harder. “This is Girlfriend. She’s obsessed with your cock, aren’t you baby?”

Lynn, or Girlfriend, or whoever, was scrabbling at his zipper. The other woman leaned back, caressing one shockingly firm and pouty breast, straining against a red, semi-diaphanous shirt. Her skirt was tight black leather.

Her phone pinged. She sighed.

“Oh, yes,” she said.

Suddenly he knew who she was.

“Doreeeee?!” he gasped. Girlfriend had gotten his dick out and was sliding her tits up his shaft enthusiastically. His voice had broken when her tongue had flicked out to tease the tip.

Dore was watching with hungry focus. She was still massaging her nipple with one hand; her other had moved under that skirt. “Yesss. Dore. Or whoever you want me to be.” She looked him in the eye. “I’m your submissive bitch.” She paused, licked her finger, and plunged it back down. Martin’s dick spasmed and Girlfriend gave an urgent whine. “I think Thea is a hotter name than Dore, though,” she whispered. “If it’s okay with you, Martin. And your cock.”

The way she said cock did it. He came hard, without warning, into Girlfriend’s face and on her heavy tits. She grunted as she orgasmed with him, continuing to slide her heavy tits around his softening cock, using the semen as lubrication.

“Okay, Girlfriend,” Thea said, rucking up the skirt. “You can lick me now.”

Girlfriend gave his penis one more small, adoring kiss, and scurried around, tits swinging and mouth whimpering, suddenly muffled as she got her head down and in.

“Mmmm,” Thea said. It was the most purely lewd sound Martin had ever heard. His penis, impossibly, started to harden again. Thea noticed and raised one eyebrow.

“Let Martin’s cock see your hot little cunt, dear,” she said in the general direction of the head under her skirt. Girlfriend immediately shifted her ass so it was directed right at him. Her legs parted so he could see how wet she was. Very wet, as it turned out. Without thinking he stuck a finger in. Girlfriend thrust and spasmed. The effect on her oral ministrations must have been something special, because Thea’s incredibly sexy façade of perfect control fractured, which was somehow even more erotic. Both women said his name in unison,one muffled, one a shout. Girlfriend never stopped what she was doing under the skirt. Martin’s penis was getting very interested again.

But not so interested that his other head was completely disengaged. “Dore…Thea…how?”

Thea giggled throatily. Her thumb traced her nipple. “I guess it’s the app? You said your perfect girlfriend was a lesbian domme submissive bitch who would get you hot cunts to fuck all the time.” She gestured towards Girlfriend’s open, dripping, hot cunt. “And there you go.”

Martin looked at the cunt in question. He stroked his penis lightly. Thea came again, loudly. He knew it wasn’t just from Girlfriend, however enthusiastic and skilled she was. It was from watching him.

“Okay,” he said. His penis adamantly agreed that it was okay. The next part he figured it would be less into, but he felt he had to thrust ahead. If that was the right way to put it. Which it was not.

He closed his eyes so he didn’t have to watch Girlfriend’s cunt or Thea’s…everything. “I just…this is…obviously I appreciate you presenting me with this dripping hot cunt, but are you…okay? I mean, I didn’t mean to transform you into my submissive bitch slut lesbian pimp.”

Thea gasped. Martin realized in a dim way through the haze of wanting to fuck that that had not quite come out in the neutral non-sexual way he had intended. He glanced up with what he hoped was an air of contrition, though that was hard to pull off since he was still stroking his semi-erect penis.

“Am I okay?” Thea said. She stood as much as she could with the low ceiling—she was a lot taller than she used to be, he realized. Girlfriend made a gasp of protest as Thea’s cunt was withdrawn. Thea slid over her, towards Martin and his penis, managing to move with a sensuous deliberation even in the cramped space.

“I was a miserably shy semi-closeted nothing,” she said, stroking him to full hardness instantly. “Now I can fuck anyone. A woman gave me this dress when I told her she could have my pants and ordered her to masturbate thinking about how I’d leaked cunny juices all over them. She was hot; she’ll fuck you later if you want her to.”

She slid onto him with a sigh, and her smooth grace went out the limo window again as she started to pound herself up and down on him, completely out of control. “I got two little sluts…uh…to whore themselves to the limo driver in exchange for letting me fuck…ahhh…in here with you. They’ll fuck you later if you want…oh god. Tell me I’m your submissive bitch!

“You’re my submissive bitch!” Martin said and Thea came hard, her cunt clenching on his cock. Vaguely, he heard Girlfriend cumming too. She was still quivering when she crawled over.

“I guess we owe Bill a thank you then?” Martin said as Girlfriend deep-throated him.

“Nah,” Thea said. “Fuck him.”

Girlfriend slipped off his cock with a little pop. She licked her lips as she contemplated Thea’s slick, inviting folds. “Who’s Bill?” she said.

Thea laughed. “Someone without an ideal girlfriend,” she said.

Then she leaned back and imagined how surprised bubbly Anastasia would be when she brought Martin home and they all watched lesbian porn together. And how Anastasia would be even more surprised when Martin bent her over and fucked that spectacular ass. Surprised, but pleased. It would be ideal.

* * *