The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Giselle the Gazelle Part 1

or

Sexy, Sleepy Safari Part 1

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fantasy and fiction.

Something was wrong. Giselle opened her eyes, her body so nice and warm all over. She was as drowsy as waking up early on a cold, wintery morning. She felt like she was snug underneath a thick blanket with fuzzy socks on. It was the kind of relaxation that bid her to close her heavy eyelids, sink back, and just drift into a welcoming dream that was just absolutely…

Giselle caught herself right before she slipped, her eyes cracking open again. She wanted to go to sleep, to fall back into that soothing peace that was so ready and inviting. But the same wrong… thing… that nudged before was pushing her into bothersome wakefulness. It tickled like an annoying little gnat, buzzing in her ear, that broke the lullaby of the snow flurrying in her mind. For a moment she wondered if she could just try and ignore it and go back to sleep when something caught her eye.

Wait.

This wasn’t her bedroom.

The coed freshman laboriously pulled her long lashes apart, trying to take in what was clearly not her dorm room in Orlando or any hotel she could recall visiting. This wasn’t the aging yellow concrete walls of a century old building or the dull wallpaper of a holiday suite. She never really wore such snug pajamas when she went to bed. Giselle was fairly sure she didn’t sleep standing up on her feet, either.

Hooves.

Giselle didn’t know why the word popped into her mind, but it was lost in the swirl of soothing white noise and the irritating chirp that interrupted her thoughts. It was enough to make her take the exhausting effort to open her eyes and try figuring out what was happening.

What she saw was definitely not what she was supposed to be seeing.

It was like the world’s fanciest, most gilded conservatory. The whole building reminded Giselle of the glass butterfly domes at zoos that she visited when she was much younger. But this place was the size of a whole zoo itself! The ceiling was so high, and the plants were the most brilliant shades of green and floral blossoms that she had ever seen. The greenhouse temperature was delightfully muggy, very much at odds with the sensation she imagined of a cold day tempting her back to sleep. It was still quite seductive; the kind of warmth that just begged for her to take a catnap.

But the building wasn’t what surprised her at all.

Giselle gasped, taking in the amazing sight. Lining the sides of the planters, with their chins dipped down and their hands folded neatly in front of them, stood dozens of young women. And not just any collection of girls, Giselle realized as her memories sparked slowly into recognition.

Beauty pageant queens.

It was dizzying. Miss College Georgia, Jolene Cummings, was there, sleeping where she stood as her golden curls rose and fell softly in their cascade over her bountiful chest. Miss College California, Irene Simms, with her sun-kissed skin and gorgeous lips, was happily snoozing kitty-corner from Giselle near some shrubs without a care in the world. Even Miss College Hawaii, Flora Kahale, a petite girl with cherubic cheeks and an hourglass figure that oozed femininity, was dozing with a smile on her painted lips as if this was exactly how she was supposed to be.

Giselle knew all of them, knew all their names and faces and where they came from… because she was one of them.

Miss College Florida, for some strange reason, was the only girl awake among the fifty entranced contestants of the Miss College America Beauty Pageant.

Giselle knew she should be shocked. She knew she should have been screaming or running or calling for help. Something. Anything.

However, all Giselle found that she wanted to do was close her eyes and join the other girls as they drowsed peacefully. Then that gnat buzzed again, pricking her ears just enough to make Miss Florida care to stay awake and keep her eyes open.

It was impossible to ignore. The fleeting hiss that interrupted her sleep kept demanding her attention, as faint as it was. It was the only annoyance in her otherwise perfect, happy, drowsy existence. Nevermind that she had no recollection of what had happened in the near past, or how she came to be in this hothouse. She couldn’t even care to worry about not caring. It was as if a heavy, unnatural curtain of calm had enveloped her consciousness. There was a hazy surety that she had been hypnotized, though she couldn’t fathom how she knew that. Giselle could only idly and detachedly muse that she should be more afraid, no matter how silly or tiring the notion actually felt to her. Then the little murmur started again and Giselle found herself shuddering in numb surprise that something was not right.

Giselle stumbled forward, only now noticing that she was standing atop a little raised dais on the paved walkway of the greenhouse. They all were; gorgeous young women lasciviously displayed like a centerfold wet dream that no one should have been able to afford or arrange. The little jostle was enough to knock a few mental cogs back in order, and Giselle took in more of her surroundings. As the latent social instinct of recognizing her fellow contestants’ faces faded, Giselle finally became aware of what the girls were wearing.

It was like the most bizarre, and generic, sexy Halloween party of all time. Each and every hypnotized girl wore a strange costume. In her fugue, Giselle wondered who on earth would want such an otherworldly slumber party.

She trained her attention to one pair of girls a planter away. Miss College North and South Carolina were wearing stockings, an extravagant feathered bonnet, and equally plumed bustles that reminded Giselle of Vegas showgirls.

Ostriches.

There was the same feeling of unbidden words again, correcting Giselle as she put showgirls away from her mind. Gabrielle Tooms and Marla Gonzaga were ostriches. The realization that she somehow knew this made Giselle shiver.

All sorts of animals were represented. Girls in striped two-piece costumes were zebras, and they were quite the little herd. A decadent fountain was flanked by dozing women she identified as hippos, though neither Miss West Virginia or Nebraska bore any resemblance to tubby river horses. The only sign that they were anything of the sort was the dull violet cloth of their costumes and the odd little hats they wore that brought up the whisper of the animal name in Giselle’s mind. It happened with each girl and each species she saw, the slight blend of recognizing their human names but tinged with a sense of the animals they were hypnotized into becoming.

The furthest across the room were the wildebeests, and they were the biggest group of all. She could see Miss Oregon and Miss Utah, but she couldn’t recognize the other girls wearing the dull ash suits with a headband of plastic horns. Their herd was so large that they wrapped around the planter and away from sight.

Then Giselle felt a shiver of fear and excitement when she saw the next group of sexy, sleeping beastie girls.

Keely Betel from Arizona wore a hood over her tights that was lined like a parka on top of her costume, and Giselle immediately knew she was a lion. That same dull rush ran through her again when she saw the two other girls next to her. The pair wore onesies nearly identical to Keely’s save for the hood. They were Keely’s pride, her lionesses. Miss Ohio and Miss New York looked like there was nowhere else they could be but by Keely’s side, sleeping in serene majesty before their next hunt.

The tight onesie complemented Keely’s pale complexion, and it was only then did Giselle realized that all the girls, for whatever reason and whatever costume they wore, had their breasts and pussies bare and open to the world.

The lions had their boobs displayed proudly, taut and supple and painted a perfect shade of sable sand that matched the fabric of their costumes. The lither animals, like the herd of sedate zebras, had their little jackets open to keep the topless theme and an unusual cutout thong that only served to hold a tail over their pert rears. Just as the lions were painted and dressed to represent a certain beast, the zebras’ breasts and pussies were painted with brilliant white and black stripes that matched the material of their attire. The ostriches hadn’t been given any cloth or paint at all, their caps and bustles being the only thing they wore apart from their stockings.

It was surreal enough that Giselle didn’t need the buzzing noise to keep her aware for the next few moments as she continued to take everything in.

Finally, after surveying the further corners of the greenhouse, Giselle looked to her own side. Miss Pennsylvania, Eliza Hopkins, the girl she shared a hotel suite with and the closest thing to a friend she had in the pageant, was slumbering peacefully in a golden yellow costume with a little cap that had a pair of ears and cute teeny horns. The front of her body was as exposed as any of the other women, the skin of her pert, dancer’s breasts painted a soft, eggshell white that ran all the way down to her pussy. It reminded Giselle of an innocent yet alluring deer. But… deer wasn’t the right word.

Gazelle.

Eliza was a gazelle. A deep welling of care and love filled Giselle’s heart as she gazed up at Eliza’s peacefully sleeping face.

The hypnotic, hypnotized girl captured all of Giselle’s attention, even through her own growing desire to sleep. In fact, the single conscious mind in the greenhouse found that the two desires began to mix and mingle. She wanted to reach out to Eliza. To touch and caress her. She wanted Eliza to be safe and sound and asleep, and she wanted to be right there with her.

Giselle was already crawling towards Eliza when the small buzzing woke her again. Giselle shook her head, trying to keep her wits.

The feeling of boundless love and fondness was still there, but at least she could act on it instead of just staring dumbly at her friend, much more than friends now if her new feelings were any indication. Giselle willed herself to keep thinking critically. The love she had for Eliza galvanized something inside her, gave her a reason to care instead of wanting to succumb to that warm slumber all the other girls shared.

Giselle reached out, fully intending to try and wake Eliza, but stopped short when she saw her own hands. Soft, velvety black mittens greeted her where there should have been bare fingers.

Hooves.

The clarifications were faster now, almost completely overlapping the words that Giselle had intended to use. But as curious as the echoes were, those concerns could wait. Looking down at her body, Giselle gasped.

Gazelle.

She didn’t need the whisper to correct anything. Looking at the same tawny bodypaint, her own nipples and pussy now sported a happy shade of cream matching Eliza’s. The adventurous little landing strip she took care to have waxed every few weeks had even been bleached to the same hue as the paint! Giselle realized that Eliza had the same, strange, black mittens covering her hands. As Giselle went on, she found that their costumes were twinned in every noticeable detail. The same snug, golden onesie exposing their privates, the same bushy little tail pinned above their bottoms, everything identical down to the black, latex booties with just a hint of kitten heel.

She and Eliza were the same.

Gazelles.

It wasn’t a revelation for Giselle, it felt more like a fact of life so much a part of her that she didn’t need to remember to know it was there. But everything made a dreamlike, twisted sense now. She had been hypnotized to be a gazelle, same as Eliza, and it meant more than Giselle could imagine.

Herd.

This time, the whisper was more of a gentle reminder of what she already knew rather than a nagging correction. All the love and adoration she had for Eliza finally had a name. She’d found her herdmate. Her soul, her pair. Eliza was her everything. It didn’t matter that Giselle knew this wasn’t how it was supposed to be, that she didn’t have any real memories of ever seeing Eliza in that light. That past wasn’t her reality, her entire world was now in front of her, sleeping soundly in a hypnotized trance.

Eliza was her herdmate, and that was all that mattered.

As if her understanding cast a magic spell, Giselle heard a soft, tinkling chime ring throughout the conservatory, and she felt her heart leap with joy as Eliza’s sleepy, green eyes opened and their gazes met.

“Gazelle.”

For a second, Giselle was confused. That didn’t sound like the whisper that had been speaking to her from before, the bizarre echo of her own voice in her imagination.

“Gazelle!”

The other gazelle made a graceful little jump from her dais and Giselle realized that Eliza that had just spoken for both of them. She didn’t have time to muse on how or why. Instantly, another wellspring of happiness engulfed her when Eliza closed the distance between them.

“Gazelle!”

The surprise was only for a moment as Giselle spoke for the first time since she had awakened in the conservatory. It was the singular word Giselle knew that encapsulated everything she felt as she came to touch her other half. She only needed to say it once before her lips met Eliza’s and they were caught in a more blissful celebration of each other.

Eliza’s lips were petal-soft on hers and Giselle knew she was instantly, hopelessly addicted. Her eyes closed as she savored their kiss, her attention broken further when she felt decadent velvet caress her breasts and nipples. It only added to the love drunk haze of their embrace and Giselle vaguely knew she was stroking Eliza’s tits with her own gloved hands as their lip lock deepened.

They kissed for the briefest eternity until Giselle’s gnat woke her again and she broke their touch, much to the sighing disappointment of Eliza and her own yearnings. But she thanked the little annoyance, knowing it was a good thing that she could think again, sad as it was not to taste Eliza every waking second. Everything about the situation was too strange, too inexplicable. Giselle had to keep them safe, keep Eliza safe. She tried not to think about the conflicting nature of those needs.

“Gazelle! Gazelle gazelle gazelle ga…. Gazelle? Gazelle?!”

Giselle stammered, the long string of the repeated word frustrating her. She had wanted to reassure Eliza, explain what was going on. Maybe even ask her herdmate if she knew what was happening to them and how they had come to be hypnotized like this. But again, all that came out was…

“Gazelle?” Eliza chirped, tilting her head adorably in mild curiosity with a smile that made it clear she didn’t find her vocabulary the least bit distressing.

“Gazelle! Gazelle ga… ugh… gazelle!” Giselle said, throwing her gloved hands up in exasperation, breaking their embrace. She felt mild panic set in, still dulled by spell of the hypnotic conservatory. It was enough to know they were in trouble, but hardly anything to combat the temptation of pressing her lips against Eliza’s again. She shivered, hugging herself as she needed to think. But the cloth on her skin where her fingers should have touched served as another unwelcome reminder of their predicament.

“Gazelle…” Eliza said softly, rubbing Giselle’s shoulder, calming the distressed girl a bit. She was upsetting Eliza who was still completely under the enchantment, and she didn’t want that. Not when she had to be strong for both of them.

Giselle leaned into the touch and back into Eliza’s arms. She wanted to comfort Eliza but found that the act steadied herself just as much. It meant the world to see Eliza smile and return the embrace. Giselle hoped, no, she prayed that whatever had been done to them, however they were going to escape, that she and Eliza would somehow miraculously keep even a jot of the love compulsion they felt now.

Giselle and Eliza had to protect their love.

It was an insane longing, and Giselle knew that these weren’t her thoughts. But whatever force that had done this to them had stumbled on to one impossibly good thing. It didn’t matter how Giselle and Eliza had come to fall in this perfect, boundless devotion. What mattered now was they both had to escape before something could take it away.

Before she could say anything or make another move, a new set of bells rang throughout the greenhouse. She noticed motion to her side, and she felt Eliza twitch. Giselle knew her lover was turning to see what was happening as well.

Ostriches.

The unbidden whisper wasn’t meant to correct or remind Giselle this time. Rather, she knew she was identifying what the chime was for, and who it was meant for. She wasn’t disappointed as her attention was drawn to the Carolinas. The two girls shivered in what looked to be pleasure before stirring awake from their hypnotized sleep.

“Ostrich!” Gabrielle crowed, tucking her arms into crooks meant to be wings and flapping once, Miss North Carolina gave her tailfeathers a shake before hopping off her podium.

“Ostrich!” Marla cried a moment after, her eyes snapping open as she bended her arms in the same way as Gabrielle.

“Ostrich! Ostrich!” the two clucked happily, seeing the other for the first time and Giselle knew that the endless love she saw in the two Carolinas’ eyes must be what she looked like when she gazed at Eliza.

It was a wonder to see the other two women dance and preen, the ghost of the showgirl notion playing at the corners of Giselle’s mind as the two cancanned and kicked around each other in a little display of exuberance. Finally, the two seemed to settle down, Gabby and Marla bending at the waist and giving each other a series of peck-like kisses on each other’s lips and cheeks. They then linked their wings and skipped away, never once paying the slightest attention to Giselle and Eliza.

Eliza.

Giselle’s world re-centered, knowing that the two birdbrained girls weren’t a threat. It seemed like Eliza was thinking the same thing and their gazes met, relief obviously flooding through and mingling with the love in her eyes for Giselle. Her heart ached knowing that her herdmate cared just as much for her. Holding Eliza as best she could with her gloved hands, Giselle gently led her fellow gazelle through the overflowing garden beds and the still-sleeping women. She doubted she would find a single clue on escaping from the hypnotized beauties, but Giselle knew there was a better chance of finding one if they kept moving.

As they walked, every so often a set of chimes would sound and Giselle knew that a new set of animal girls had awakened. Giselle only knew in her head which animals were now joining the menagerie, but she and Eliza serendipitously caught the zebras just as they were waking from four sets of four happy bells for each striped girl. The gazelles stumbled upon the other girls as they playfully neighed, kissed and pranced and acquainted themselves once they were off their podiums.

Miss Arkansas, Miss Delaware, Miss Wyoming, and Miss Vermont made a lovely foursome. The way they moved with their high knees and cantering gait made the zebras’ tits jiggle delightfully, as well as flash their painted pussies every so often when they made a slight turn. After their little display of what Giselle knew to be instant, blossoming love, she found that she and Eliza were drawn to the little zeal.

Unlike the Carolina ostriches, the zebras did consider the gazelles after they renewed their bonds, much more aware of their surroundings than the squawking pair. Giselle felt Eliza slip away from her grasp, but for whatever reason, she knew there wasn’t any danger. The zebras were safe. Zebras were… friends.

“Zebra! Zebra zebra.” Allie Macintosh smiled as Eliza came up to them, and Eliza greeted them the same way with a few bleated “gazelle”s. They paused for a moment before Allie and Eliza grinned, leaning in and nuzzling each other’s nose. Tamara Simmons and Delilah Wagner did the same, trotting around Eliza as she made the rounds, socializing with their herd.

“Zebra.”

Giselle was interrupted from her contemplation of the idyllic scene. Jodie Singh was smiling next to her, having cantered towards Giselle as her other herdmates were getting to know Eliza. An instinctual urge leapt at Giselle, and only her human doubts gave her any reserve from acting on it.

“Ga… gazelle…” she said, unsure of herself. Luckily, Jodie didn’t seem to have the same reservations and launched straight away into giving Giselle an Eskimo kiss.

The relief the gesture gave Giselle was immense. The zebras weren’t her herdmates, not in the deep sense she shared with Eliza, but they were still herd animals just like her, a herd she knew they were all part of. At least in a larger group. Instantly Giselle realized that she would feel the same with the wildebeests. Their show of inter-herd bonding would be more reserved than the zebras, but the wildebeests were friends all the same. The zebras, and the other herd animals still asleep or wandering out of sight, made her feel safe.

Safe?

Giselle wondered why. It was as much the concept as the sensation of safety. It was strange to associate the word so strongly with the other girls, but the next two chimes were all it took to crystalize why it was so important to Giselle.

Hyenas.

All at once the girls perked up from their frolicking and nervously looked around. Giselle found herself doing the same without any conscious thought but was grateful for the reflex all the same. It was an odd balance of following whatever had been planted in her mind and listening to her human side.

The predators were waking up.

The thought popped into her head, but Giselle was surprised to find the animal part of her was… excited? That couldn’t be right. The logical part of her brain assumed that the gazelle she’d been programmed to be would feel afraid, but all that Giselle felt was anticipation. Looking around, she could sense that same nervous energy from the zebras and Eliza. She caught her lover’s attention and Eliza beamed. It was as if the shared knowledge that carnivores were awakening was something to look forward to.

That just gave Giselle more of a reason to steal Eliza and herself away from the conservatory as soon as possible. Who knew what other rules of nature had been twisted around in their minds? At least that’s what the human side of her thought. That part of Giselle was so far away, and only the mild annoyance that kept her from sinking fully into her gazelle persona seemed to give any strength to that voice in her mind, with a distinct caveat. Giselle began to realize that she could lead her gazelle persona if she could think of their one, shared motivation. Her fear for Eliza’s sake was all she needed to prod her other consciousness.

Her gazelle side, however, was busy acting just as it was supposed to. Giselle skipped next to Eliza, nudging her herdmate gently, and it seemed like the other gazelle knew she wanted to move. It was another inner conflict, the desire to be caught by the stalking beasts and the need to hide from them, but paradoxes were for humans. There was no contradiction in either of the gazelles’ minds, and they made their way towards the more wooded areas of the greenhouse. Staying in the main walkway and out in the open meant that the game would end far too soon.

As an afterthought, Giselle looked back to their zebra friends and was surprised to see the four girls trotting off in the opposite direction. She wondered why they were leaving when they all knew there was safety in numbers, but as with everything else she already had explanation revealing itself almost as quickly as she noticed their exit.

Eliza and Giselle were dancers. It was why they chose to room together for the pageant, a shared kinship in their chosen talents for the competition. Some vague part of her knew this was what caused them to be gazelles. Their agile and graceful bodies were able to make the best use of the environment closest to the lightly overgrown planters. The zebras, while they were athletic, didn’t have the same poise as Giselle and her love. If a hungry lion wanted to chase after them, their best chance was the open field of the main thoroughfare.

Another niggling instinct told Giselle there were certain times when they would band together no matter the environment. But that was as far as her human mind could concentrate before she found her thoughts gravitating back to being deeply in love with Eliza. She would have been more annoyed if only it didn’t feel so good to surrender completely to her soulmate. On cue, her love tugged at Giselle’s elbow right as a smattering of leaves shook before them.

In a flash, Giselle felt herself grab hold of Eliza as best she could and leap up to the lip of a garden bed. Blood and adrenaline pumped through her and she could feel her heartbeat pound in her chest as a spotted blur whizzed past right where they had stood just moments before!

“Ha-ha-ha-hyena!”

Juliet Armistead was always a prankster, the one pageant queen who still froze other contestant’s bras overnight or left plastic cockroaches in the sink. It wasn’t a surprise to Giselle that Miss College New Hampshire had been hypnotized into the role of a hyena in their artificial savannah.

“Ha-ha! Hyena!”

Another set of laughs pealed, and Giselle saw on the other side of the planter that Seo-yeon Lee was rolling on the ground, wheezing at Juliet’s missed opportunity. Miss New Jersey was the other joker of the circuit, the only girl in pageant history to do a stand-up routine for her talent portion of the show. Seo-yeon’s good humor seemed to carry over from her conditioning, her eyes tearing up at her partner’s blunder, breasts jiggling pleasantly with each laugh.

The hyenas were painted a muddy brown and wore the loosest hoodies that were more akin to a romper. A romper with a neckline that plunged all the way to the crotch and emphasized the beautiful mottled pattern painted on Juliet and Seo-yeon’s bodies. No one would ever confuse the paint for actual fur, but the way it shaded and accentuated the young women’s curves gave that impression anyway. The pattern caught the light masterfully and led the gaze either back to Juliet and Seo-yeon’s supple breasts or down to their wanton, glowing pussies that somehow still translated as the spotted hyenas they were meant to be.

“Gazelle!”

Eliza giggled and Giselle almost goggled at the playful manner her herdmate teased Juliet. It was absurd. There was nothing stopping Juliet from just stepping over the wooden panels of the garden bed and past the sparse plants that barely gave cover to the gazelles. But while Giselle’s human side reeled, her hypnotized mind she knew they were safe thanks to the hidden rules they were all bound and compelled to obey. The hypnotized hyenas had lost to the hypnotized gazelles for now.

“Hyena.” Juliet shrugged, obviously not too disappointed with her failure. She congenially nodded at Eliza and Giselle before turning back to Seo-yeon. The other girl seemed to have calmed down, panting on the ground with a huge smile on her face as Juliet padded to her side. It gave a chance for Giselle to marvel at the hairstyle the two had been given on top of their costumes to show they were hyenas. The fauxhawks were fun and lively, mirroring the ruffed animals the two were supposed to be as well as being quite fetching. Whoever was responsible for the whole charade had put a lot of thought into the most esoteric details.

Seo-yeon could only hold her laughter back for so long before she burst out in a fit of guffaws again, holding her sides.

“Hyyyena!” Juliet growled, mischief in her sights as she pounced on her clanmate. Seo-yeon’s eyes grew wide as the other girl playfully tackled her, joining her in rolling on the floor. Idly, Giselle noticed that the hyenas had something akin to real gloves on their hands, their fuzzy mittens separated by digits into fluffy paws. Their shrieking giggles interrupted any real conclusions she could draw as the hyenas’ roughhousing turned into something else entirely.

Juliet’s laughter had gone down to a low purr, while Seo-yeon’s deep breaths weren’t just for her mate’s tickling assault. No, the two State beauty queens had more pleasurable concerns than humor now.

Dominance.

The whisper was huskier in Giselle’s mind, knowledge slotting in neatly at the display before her. Juliet was the lead hyena, and Seo-yeon had to be… reminded… just who the boss was.

Juliet’s padded hands began to softly knead Seo-yeon’s painted breasts, pinning the slighter girl to the floor.

“Hyena…” Juliet rasped, and Seo-yeon nodded, licking her lips as she shifted underneath her mate. Spreading her legs, Miss New Jersey let out a whisper of their names in assent.

Juliet didn’t need any further invitation, diving deep to capture Seo-yeon’s tongue. The illusion of two animals began to melt away, and Giselle began to feel the flush of heat on her own nipples as she watched the sapphic performance. Juliet planted her knees onto the concrete and began to roll her hips, their cunts locked in the same intimate kiss as their lips.

Mating.

Giselle didn’t need the guide to tell her what Juliet and Seo-yeon were doing, but it was hot nonetheless. She half expected the two to fuck with wild abandon, uncaring of the other’s pleasure or climax as animals would in the wild. But that wasn’t the case.

Juliet gently made love to her mate, and Seo-yeon could only mewl in appreciation at the other girl’s care. Miss New Hampshire’s auburn hair cascaded down as much as her coiffure would allow, adding to Seo-yeon’s halo of raven tresses on the floor. Juliet slid her pussy daintily over her lover’s slit, the slick bumps of their clits made to tenderly touch and slide over one another. Seo-yeon’s covered hands reached up to cup Juliet’s breasts, the hyena clearly wanting nothing more than to add to the pleasure of the girl she held so dearly. All throughout, they never once slowed in their tribadism as their gasps turned into needful sighs.

The warmth on her back and her hands jolted Giselle back to her own body. She was so lost in the hyenas mating display that she almost forgot the unbelievable nature of her own predicament. Eliza’s body, soft tits capped by stiff nipples rubbing across her back, coaxed Giselle into the present.

“Gazelle…” Eliza whispered, kissing Giselle’s cheek as they watched the other animals’ rut. It was then that Giselle became conscious of where exactly her hands had wandered. Giselle didn’t know when, but somewhere in the hazy dream of spying on Juliet and Seo-yeon’s lovemaking, her own gloved hand had started to tease and pull at her nipple while its sister had found itself lazily tracing circles over her clit. Now Eliza held her close, her covered fingers teasing Giselle’s free teat and the other hand joining in playing with Giselle’s pussy.

“G… gazelle…” was the only reply Giselle could muster, her hips slowly rocking in time with Eliza’s rhythm. The entire atmosphere was intoxicating, and she could really feel the fever of the jungle settle in her bones. A light sheen of sweat began to form over her body, and while she still couldn’t speak, a definitively female human’s voice heaved in response to Eliza’s attentions.

All the while Giselle watched as the two pageant contestants in front of her sank further past their deviance than Eliza’s heavy petting.

Juliet’s hips were pumping steadily now, rubbing as much pleasure as she could out of Seo-yeon and being quite successful at it. Their bodies were slick and dewy from their lovemaking and Giselle fought the mutinous urge to step away from the safety of the flower bed to join them, even if it meant offering herself up to be their meal afterwards. The way their sinewy bodies, their soft breastflesh pressing together, their smell and the way the light played on their body paint was a sore temptation Giselle could barely resist.

She was jealous of Seo-yeon who had no such limitations and was lost completely to the pleasure Juliet lavished. For her part, Miss New Jersey seemed to take a page from Giselle and abandoned her silly animal vocabulary in favor of passionate, human moans. Her hands were wrapped around Juliet’s back along with her legs, holding her lover closer together in simple, intimate need. They were already one in every sense, including the physical. The only thing left to share was an orgasm.

Juliet’s long whine and blissful expression was all it took for Giselle to know that she was the first to surrender to the ecstasy. She had been the one leading in their tryst, and from the snatches Giselle could see in the rare times that their pussies parted, Juliet had much better aim and always hit her mark as she made their minges kiss to a final crescendo.

There was no barking laughter or parodies of animals as Juliet ground her pussy wantonly atop Seo-yeon’s. Juliet could only keep the pleasure at bay for so long with their slow lovemaking before her body betrayed her and she gasped, back straightening as the orgasm crashed over her. Juliet shuddered from her position as she rode out the high of her climax. Seo-yeon’s trembling breath joined her not a second after, and the gazelle knew exactly why.

Deep in her heart, Giselle could feel that she would also be helpless to resist joining Eliza in cumming if she were in Seo-yeon’s place. Nothing was as sensual, as blissful, as arousing, as earth-shattering as seeing her mate cum. None of the girls had a choice. Seo-yeon, like Giselle, like Eliza, like Juliet and every other young woman in the conservatory, had been hypnotized to join her mate the moment her lover was overcome with orgasm. And Seo-yeon was undeniably loving every second of it.

Giselle panted, her hands working furiously as she wanted to taste the same pleasure that the two squirming hyenas shared on the floor. Eliza was doing her best, her fingers agonizingly seductive as she continued to play with her lover’s body, but something was stopping Giselle from peaking like two sated hyenas.

Frustrated, she collapsed back onto Eliza, pouting as her human and gazelle facets were in rare agreement about this travesty. The two hyenas were glowing in their post-coital embrace, and while Eliza did soothe Giselle as her lover stroked her hair in understanding, she couldn’t help but pitch a tiny fit.

“Hyena Seo-yeon, you are deviating. Please relax and prepare to be triggered.”

That broke Giselle’s childish mood in a heartbeat. She immediately sat up when she heard the drowsy, lilting, human voice. Giselle’s emotions were still dulled, but even she couldn’t deny the excitement was building from her old self and not whatever programming her new gazelle instincts followed.

“Crocuta Trenton Seo-yeon Seo-yeon. Sleep. ” Juliet said, the words so far and away from ‘hyena’ that for a moment Giselle couldn’t believe it wasn’t an alien language! She crouched and made herself as small as possible, trying not to make a sound. She’d been part of the strange animal playact for so long that the sound of two women speaking English was more surreal than any of the costumes or enchanted, roleplay sex.

Juliet knelt beside Seo-yeon, the slighter woman breathing softly even though they both looked freshly fucked. At least physically they were. Juliet didn’t look at all like the happy and sated woman that she should have been, cradling Seo-yeon as Giselle would have expected. Instead, all hints of the playful Miss New Hampshire were gone, replaced by a serene girl, placidly stroking her drowsy partner’s cheek.

Seo-yeon, who looked as if she were surprised as well when Juliet disentangled herself from their embrace, only had a moment for her shock before the soft words drifted through their corner of the greenhouse.

“Yesss… sleep…” came Seo-yeon’s shy reply. With one, quaking breath, Seo-yeon surrendered her consciousness and spread limp onto the pavement. The soft rise and fall of her bare breasts and still-taut nipples were the only signs of motion from the girl as she submitted to Juliet’s command.

“Seo-yeon, stand up. Obey.” Juliet whispered, now appearing every bit the devoted lover as she commanded her mate. Something stirred in Giselle as she saw Juliet keep her hand to Seo-yeon’s temple when she spoke. She knew it was important, but she couldn’t figure out why. The hyenas, oblivious to her presence as they were, didn’t wait for Giselle to uncover the thought.

“… obey…” Seo-yeon nodded, awkwardly rising to her feet with her eyes still closed.

Juliet seemed to consider Seo-yeon carefully. She reminded Giselle of a seamstress, the way she ran her hands over Seo-yeon’s body. Miss New Jersey, for her part, only swayed lazily as she let her mate examine every inch of her. It seemed like an eternity as Giselle watched Juliet inspect Seo-yeon’s body, sweat trickling down the exposed areas of her skin in the wake of their exertion and the balmy atmosphere of the greenhouse. It stirred a bit of the same arousal in Giselle as it did before but she had enough sense to know this wasn’t the time to indulge herself. Eventually, Juliet seemed to be satisfied and stood up.

“The pattern on your pussy has rubbed off and your hairdo is starting to come apart,” Juliet stated matter-of-factly, speaking at eye level with Seo-yeon. Or at least she would have been if the other girl was awake with her eyes open instead of in hypnotic sleep. Not that Juliet’s strange display was normal, Miss New Hampshire was obviously deep in trance herself. Giselle wondered what else might trigger the animal girls to go from a hypnotized beast to a hypnotized woman. Apparently the costume was one such thing. Juliet went on. “Please trigger me into a podium standby trance and report to maintenance backstage. Do you understand and obey, Seo-yeon?”

“… understand… obey…” Seo-yeon mumbled, giving the barest nod at Juliet. That seemed to be enough and she touched the side of Seo-yeon’s head again. A flutter of their past devotion seemed to kindle as Juliet lightly kissed the sleeping beauty that was her mate. Then her dutiful trance settled back and she spoke to the other girl.

“Crocuta Trenton Seo-yeon Seo-yeon. Obey.”

Seo-yeon jerked awake at the final trigger word, the sway and her relaxed posture disappearing with a snap as she stood straight and her eyes shot open.

“I obey. Crocuta Concord Juliet Juliet. Obey.” Seo-yeon said mechanically, her trance not at all like the sleepy one she had been in moments before, or even anything like Juliet’s kind tone and demeanor when she was giving her suggestions. Her hand rose to tap at Juliet’s temple, as careless and flippant as turning off a light switch.

“O… obey…” the other girl stammered, the brusqueness of the trigger seemingly catching her by surprise.

“You will go to the nearest available podium and enter a standby trance. You will sleep until I return. Do you understand and obey, Juliet?” Seo-yeon instructed, her tone brooking nothing less than complete compliance from Juliet.

“Podium… standby…. Sleep… y... yes. I understand… and obey…” Juliet mumbled, and Giselle could see a struggle of awareness, confusion, and obedience behind Miss New Hamphire’s eyes. But the tempest was short lived and with a single blink Juliet’s gaze softened and glazed. Standing up as best she could despite obviously succumbing to the suggestion to sleep, Juliet padded softly to a dais across from where Eliza and Giselle were hiding. Seo-yeon passively watched her lover step up to the raised platform, her blank expression completely at odds with her bedroom hair and disheveled nudity.

“… sleep…” Juliet repeated softly. Her shoulders relaxed and her hands folded daintily in front of her, assuming the same position that Giselle recognized all slumbering, hypnotized beauty queens were supposed to take. With the happiest little smile stealing across her lips, Juliet’s eyes closed, and her chin dipped down to her chest.

And just like that, she was asleep. Giselle shivered in awe, though she couldn’t understand why.

Seo-yeon didn’t seem as enraptured by the display as Giselle. In fact, Seo-yeon didn’t seem to care about anything at all. Her eyes were still as impassively blank as before, a crisp breeze finally taking away the shine of sweat from Seo-yeon’s skin. She stood for another breath, almost as if to make sure that Juliet wouldn’t hop off the dais to say that it was all one big joke, but nothing happened and that seemed to satisfy Miss New Jersey.

Taking an about face, Seo-yeon stalked off in a slow march, ruined bodypaint, mussed hair, and blank gaze leaving Juliet and the gazelles without a second, or maybe even a first, thought.

End of Part 1