The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Going down

by Sleeping beauty

The sun peered through the apartment window; bringing warmth with it as I rose from the bed. Leaning over I pick up the robe that was strewn across the floor, drape it over me to hide the dishevelled look sleeping had produced. Quietly I removed myself from the bedroom to look over the disaster all of us made.

Ruffled pillows scattered on the floor, while empty wine bottles and half drunken glasses clutter the table in front of the couch. A few DVD’s of ‘the L word’ lay open to reveal the discs inside that we had viewed the night before. I started to pick up the mess to save my host from having to do it when I heard the door open. My eyes turned to see Sara and her flat mate enter the apartment.

“Good morning love. Nice to see you haven’t slept the day away.” Sara chuckled

“I was hoping to clear this away some...Here let me help you.”

“Nonsense, you are my guest.”

“I didn’t realize we made such a mess. Your neighbors must think we’re a bunch of half crazed women.”

Smiling, Sara laughed and moved to the kitchen to put away the things she bought and proceeded to make us breakfast. I took what mess I found and cleaned it up before going back to the bedroom to pack.

Putting the last of my things in my suitcase, I closed my eyes to reflect a moment. I had spent the last week in a new place, with someone I had grown to know online. The visit to England to meet Sara was all I could have hoped for. Sad it was ending, I fret going back home. Not wishing to overstay my welcome, the decision was made and the ticket was in my hand for the return flight. A tear stroked my cheek as it rolled down my face.

A soft voice whispered behind me, breaking my concentration of the moment.

“I enjoyed having you here love. You shall be missed.” Sara came from behind to playfully nudge me. I smiled as I turned to look into her eyes. “I had a wonderful time, thanks to you and your friends.” My hand came to wipe away my sadness. I moved forward to hug her, shielding her from my sorrow of the moment.

When the embrace broke, I smiled again and turned to shut the suitcase. I felt Sara’s hand tug at mine. “Come, I have something for you.”

My eyes twinkle with curiosity now, wondering what she did for me. I follow her out into the living room to see a box on the coffee table. A smallish box wrapped with a blue bow waited for me to open it on the table. I sat down looking at the surprise gift not sure what to say. Refusing was not an option so I did not open my mouth to object.

Picking the box up I resisted the urge as children do to shake it to get a hint of what was inside. Gently untying the bow and placing it aside I lifted the box lid off to discard it next to the bow. I unwrapped the colored tissue paper to reveal the jewel inside. Sara leaned over me as I lifted it from the gift box.

“A token of your visit and something to remember me by.” gentle whisper words left her lips as she reached to take it to put around my neck.

The silvered heart with sapphire jewels nestled just above my own heart. Cool against my skin. I stroked it as it rested against me.

“It’s beautiful Sara, thank you.” I paused a moment, “You are making it hard for me to leave.”

She came around and smiled at me. The impish smile of hers left me wondering what else she had planned. If I did not know any better, there could be more coming before I get to my plane.

Sara gently stood me up and helped me gather my things. Her friend was waiting by the door and took one of my bags as I moved towards the front door. I turned to take one last look at the place I called home for the time I was with Sara. Her apartment looked newer somehow... brighter even. I was going to miss it.

The elevator doors opened, Sara held my hand in hers as she walked me through its doors. She held the door open so my luggage could be placed inside as well. Standing there I tried so hard not to start crying. I felt a gentle kiss on my cheek and turned my head to see Sara smiling still.

“You are welcome to stay longer. Are you sure you have to go back to the states?”

A sigh left me as the question was asked. I let my mind wander to the possibility of staying maybe a few more days. I nodded wanting to say that I didn’t. Sara stood there as the door closed and it started to moved downward.

The movement of the elevator was rickety and unsteady. I held on to the wall to steady myself when I felt the bumps as it descended.

Her flat mate caught me as I fell backwards. She held me as I tried to get up. I felt her fingers brush my chest and caress my breast on top of my shirt. I felt a faint shiver leave me at the touch.

Her hands cupped my breasts, ever so gently but at the same time supporting me. My nipples stiffened as her fingers danced over my covered skin. I gasped and then heard someone say, “easy now, just relax we got you.” I tried to stand up but my efforts were met with more rubbing and my own body’s betrayal. As her fingers worked my breasts, Sara knelt down and began to stroke my thighs and panties. my eyes closed for a moment enjoying this dreamy attention. I found myself meeting her fingertips and wanting more.

My body was all jelly now as both women teased and held me delightfully helpless. Soft moans escaped me as both pairs of hand picked up their paces. I felt light headed and dizzy but not to the point of passing out. I cried out as I felt hands lift clothes away from me. A slow slim finger entered me, and began to push. I bit my lip as I felt Sara’s strokes deliberate and purposeful. Then another entered and the strokes became more intense. All the while from above her friend ripped away my shift and bra to free me. Both woman now were ruthlessly and unforgiving bringing me to a place of utter pleasure. In their hands I was putty and out of my mind.

I moved in time with their strokes. My hips flared up and back meeting Sara’s fingers each time, pushing them deeper inside of me. My back arched a bit. I pressed upward to meet the hands massages and teasing my breasts, making my nipples erect with need. I felt so alive and burning with pleasure. Lips kissed my neck and I heard someone whisper, “Ride us down.... lovely. " And I did just that.

The elevator moved but I was unaware of anything but the two feasting on my body. Sara kissed my inner thighs as she pumped me from inside. All the while her roomy assaulted me from above. Her fingers kept my erect and breasts aching as she kissed and sucked on my ear. I moaned and moved to each precious lick and bite needing more, wanting nothing less, certainly not for it to stop.

I shuddered against them as I felt my thighs clinch with orgasm. My eyes closed as I felt the wave of bliss course through me. I heard Sara’s lovely giggle and soft lilt of her voice as she cooed at me. I wanted this moment to last forever. I wanted Sara to keep me in bliss.

I continued to moan and shiver in wonderful orgasms. The elevator stopped but I did not care. I heard the doors open and Sara peaked out to say, “So sorry this is occupied....: and the door closed again. I felt a jolt as the box moved upward. There was a laugh as I heard Sara chuckle, “We are going up but you are still cumming down.”

I smiled and moved against them as the trip upward was just as delicious and wonderful as going down. I came again and again knowing my stay was extended and pleasure would be a daily event. I smiled and whispered, “Thank you lovely.... I shall enjoy my stay.”

When we reached the top of her penthouse apartment, they helped me to my feet and out the door. I was home and there was no time to waste as they directed me to the bedroom for proper play and enjoyment. Many more times of going down to come.