The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is my first-ever written story (though not the first story I have ever told), so I hope you enjoy it, and I welcome commentary and feedback. This was inspired by the story “Fascination” from the superb (and amazingly prolific) Jukebox, which absolutely mashes the turbo button on my joystick, if you catch my drift. It also has some Heinlein, some “Mimsy were the Borogroves”, and probably other literary references too subtle to tease out.

Also, this is a work of fiction, about unreal people in unreal situations. Don’t take this too seriously, and don’t continue reading if you aren’t comfortable with adult situations that aren’t necessarily comfortable.

Gone for the Weekend

Everything was as it should be, she knew as she stared calmly into the strange, unreal patterns floating in the void in front of her. Time passed around her, but each moment was the same, perfect and unchanging, and she accepted each moment without a sense of time or duration. She knew what her name had been, and all that had happened to her before now, but felt no need to act, or to feel, or to judge. She accepted all that had been, and all that was now; All was balanced, all was true, in the patterns in the void.

* * *

Finally, on her third pass through the entire friggin’ apartment, Sarah found her keys on the coffee table, under a pile of magazines that had toppled over—Andrea’s pile of fashion magazines, and not her pile of gamer magazines, as it turned out. In many ways the two roommates were very different, but neither of them was particularly committed to tidiness. She sighed in relief—Andrea would kill her stone dead if she missed this shift, that is if she didn’t spontaneously combust from sexual frustration first. Andrea had been talking about tonight’s date with Mike all week. “God I need to get laid!” was one of her pithier summaries.

Sarah smiled to herself—Andrea was really sweet, but her libido was several notches higher than average, and she rarely went more than a couple of days between her bedroom romps with her boyfriend. So the fact that Mike had been away on a road trip for the past 2 weeks, and was leaving tonight on a red-eye for another week was pure torture for poor Andrea. Andrea been describing in delightful detail for a week now how she planned to fuck Mike’s brains out for several hours before he left, if Sarah could cover the last half of her closing shift. Sarah was happy to oblige, joking that she was probably saving Andrea from dying of sexual frustration.

* * *

A voice spoke in the room, and her mind was open, accepting the words as they were spoken, adjusting her truth. The patterns in the void spun anew, and she knew that all was as it should be. The voice asked questions, questions that create an imbalance, and she effortlessly replied with the answers to restore the balance. All was as it should be, all was true—she accepted it all.

* * *

As she grabbed her keys, Sarah’s eye was caught by something in the air just above the TV. It was only there if you looked from a very specific spot—from any other angle it wasn’t there at all. It wasn’t an object, it seemed to be an emptiness floating in space, and it seemed profoundly not-real, as if it were part of a different universe altogether, one with different rules and logic, intersecting ours at this one point. There were gleams and glimmers in the emptiness that would flash or spin, and she could almost see patterns, meaning, if she could just watch a little longer she was sure it would make sense. She found herself slowly sinking to the couch, eyes locked on the void, the swirling patterns filling her mind, showing her the connections between all things, that were impossible to see in this world; her awareness of herself and the apartment faded from her senses, but expanded and grew clearer in her mind.

* * *

The voice in the room spoke of an obligation, a debt. She accepted the truth of the debt, this was as it should be, yet it was not balanced. Restitution was needed to balance the debt, and she knew that this too was as it should be.

* * *

“Sarah? Are you here?” Andrea slammed the door open harder than she meant to, her worry for Sarah adding to her frustration and anger at missing her date. 8 hrs of unanswered texts and calls would make anyone worry, but Sarah had never missed a shift before, and Andrea’s imagination was working overdrive.

“Yes, I’m in here” she heard Sarah answer from the living room, and felt a profound relief that also opened the gates for her anger and frustration.

“Where the hell were you tonight? You totally cock-blocked me ! You made me miss my date with Mike! God I need to fuuuuck Miiiike!!!” The last was shouted in a rising wail as Andrea stomped into the living room to confront Sarah. “You owe me big time, sister!” Her voice trailed off as she flipped on the lights in the dark room and saw Sarah’s placid face, staring into space.

“Are you okay? Have you been sitting here all day???”

Andrea was baffled at the scene in front of her. Sarah sat unmoving, purse and car keys in her hands, to all appearances ready to step out the door and head to work. And then for some reason she had just stopped moving for 6 hrs?—it made no sense. She moved closer to Sarah, peering into her face to try to get her attention, or check her pupils, or something that would help her understand what the hell was going on. Had Sarah really been on the couch all day? “You’re gonna need to pee like a racehorse when you snap out of this” she muttered as she bent down in front of Sarah’s face.

* * *

Sarah blinked slowly, coming back from a great distinace, then started as she found her roommate’s face inches from her own, looking worried. For the briefest moment, she felt an intolerable, aching sense of loss for a beautiful dream, and then even the memory was gone, and she was left with a sense of profound serenity. She looked around to get her bearings—she was on the couch in the apartment, and it was dark outside? She was just on her way out the door to go to work, wasn’t she? But Andrea was here in front of her, still dressed for work, and somewhere in her mind she remembered hearing Andrea storm into the apartment. Her heart sank as she understood that she had missed her shift, and made Andrea miss her date with Mike!

“I’m fine” Sarah smiled at her roommate, and found herself echoing Andrea’s half remembered words “I owe you big time for making you miss your date with Mike. I will make it up to you”. She felt a sense of utter conviction as she spoke, accepting the obligation without question, though she had no idea how she would make up for Andrea’s missed date.

Her composure cracked as she suddenly felt as if her bladder was about to burst.

“Oh my God! I’ll be right back!” she cried, wincing in pain as she half-waddled past her gob smacked roommate to the bathroom. Her head was spinning as she sat voiding her bladder. Despite the bizarre circumstances, she felt strangely unworried about what had happened to her. Instead she found herself focused on Andrea, and the fact that she was responsible for making her miss her date with Mike.

I owe Andrea big time

She felt the truth of her debt, knew that she has caused her roommate’s distress, and she felt and overpowering need to make amends. But how?

Andrea needs to fuck Mike

Mike was already at the airport, and wouldn’t be back for another week.

I owe Andrea big time

I’m responsible for Andrea missing her date with Mike

Andrea needs to fuck Mike

When the solution came to her, the way she could make amends to Andrea, she was shocked, but the logic was inescapable.

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea tonight.

Sarah’s head spun, she couldn’t understand where such an outrageous idea had come from. She knew from experience that she wasn’t even a little bi-curious, and Andrea was about as hetero as anyone Sarah knew. The idea of the two of them role-playing that Sarah was Mike was absurd.

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea tonight.

The idea filled her mind, the only way to make amends for making Andrea miss her date. She found herself rehearsing how to convince Andrea to play along, what she would say to persuade Andrea to accept her as her lover. Trying not to think about how Andrea would react, and especially how she, Sarah would react. Her hands shook as she pulled a vibrator out of Andrea’s bedside table.

I owe Andrea big time

I’m responsible for Andrea missing her date with Mike

Andrea needs to fuck Mike

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea tonight.

When she returned to the living room Andrea was sitting calmly on the couch. Sarah sat beside her, and leaned in to whisper in Andrea’s ear.

“Andrea, I’m so sorry I made you miss your big date with Mike tonight. I owe you big time. I want to make it up to you. Will you let me make it up to you tonight?”

I owe Andrea big time

“...Yes.”

Sarah was holding her breath, amazed that Andrea was just sitting quietly, staring into space, agreeing to let Sarah make amends. There was something else, something she could see out the corner of her eye across the room, something that tugged at Sarah’s mind, making it easier to focus, easier to visualize her plan, easier to see the truth. She continued to whisper in Andrea’s ear, no longer worried about her reaction, knowing that Andrea would see the truth in her words.

Andrea needs to fuck Mike

“Andrea, you want to fuck Mike tonight, right?”

“...Yes”

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea tonight.

“Let’s play a game, Andrea. Tonight, I-I-I will be Mike, and I will f-f-fuck you to make up for making you miss your date.” Her voice shook, but her mind grew clearer, as the patterns from the void filled her mind.

“...You are Mike. You will fuck me”

“That’s right, we’ll pretend that I am Mike, not Sarah. Sarah is away for the weekend. You brought Mike home tonight because your roommate is away for the weekend.

Andrea, where is Sarah?”

“...Sarah is away for the weekend”

“That’s right. You are home with Mike tonight. I am Mike. Andrea, who am I?”

As she sat sideways on the couch, whispering into Andrea’s ear, Sarah’s words echoed in her own mind, reflected by the void in the corner of her eye, no longer an absurd idea, but the inexorable truth. She was going to make it up to Andrea for messing up her date night. She would be Mike for a night, and satisfy Andrea’s lusts. Andrea will see her as Mike.

“...You are Mike”

“That’s right, I am Mike. You will see me as Mike, hear me as Mike, and feel me as Mike. No matter what I do, you will only knows me as Mike, and you know you want to fuck me. What do you want to do with Mike?”

“... I want to fuck Mike”

* * *

The voice was telling her how her roommate would make amends for ruining her date, and she accepted the instructions as her new truth. Balance would be restored.

Sarah was away for the weekend.

Andrea brought Mike home.

Mike was going to fuck her.

All was as it should be.

* * *

“Andrea, tonight Mike has breasts, and a pussy, but he also has a cock. Feel his hard cock.”

“... mmmmm”

Sarah looked down at the vibrator, and smiled. Mike’s cock was big and hard, and she already wanted to thrust it into Andrea’s pussy, again and again, until Andrea’s pussy tightened around it as she came again and again... Tonight, she would make it up to Andrea. She would be Mike for Andrea.

“And just for tonight, you know that you need to play with Mike’s pussy and his breasts to arouse him, and get him to fuck you. Playing with Mike’s pussy and breasts will arouse you”

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea tonight.

“... arouse me”

Sarah was dazed, feeling apart from her own mind, feeling her pulse quickening as she heard Andrea echoing back the role-play, heard the rising excitement in Andrea’s voice, saw Andera’s nipples hardening under her shirt. The flickering void in her mind showed her the necessity, the truth of her plan to make amends, and she knew all would be as it should be.

“Mike loves your big breasts, and loves to play with your pussy, and he loves it when you tease him and seduce him with your body.”

Sarah knew how to tease men and drive them wild with her body, knew Mike would feel lust looking at Andrea’s body. She knew that even though she had never been aroused by a woman before, tonight she would become aroused by kissing Andrea’s beautiful full lips, caressing her soft breasts, and playing with her wet pussy. Tonight she was Mike, and Mike lusted for Andrea’s body.

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea tonight.

“... tease Mike.”

Sarah felt her pulse pounding, her nipples stiffening as she looked at Andrea, seeing her pillowy breasts pulling her blouse taut across her chest, and she wanted to caress them and feel the nipples harden under her palm. She wanted to kiss Andrea’s sensuous lips, to watch her undress and see her naked body.

He was Mike.

He was going to fuck Andrea. He was going to make it up to Andrea for Sarah. Sarah was gone for the weekend, there was only Mike and Andrea, and Mike was going to fuck Andrea to make it up to her.

Mike caressed Andrea’s hair, stroked her cheek, and pulled her in for a slow, sensual kiss. Andrea did not respond at first, then, after a few moments, began to respond with rising passion. She broke the kiss, looked at him with her eyes half-lidded with lust, and said “Fuck me, Mike”.

* * *

Sarah awoke slowly, feeling a morning-after contentment, with her arm draped over a warm body next to her.

“Sarah, what the actual fuck!?!”

Sarah opened her eyes to find herself in Andrea’s bed, naked, holding her shocked roommate. “Oh, my God! How did I get in your bed? What the hell happened last night?” Sarah bolted upright, covering herself with the sheet. They stared at each other for a few moments, both of them blushing at their unexpected and unwonted intimacy, furiously trying to recall the previous evening.

“It’s all so hazy—were we drinking?” Andrea offered. “I came home after you missed your shift, and you were sitting on the couch, and then... and then it’s all strange...”

“And I woke up, and felt so bad for making you miss your date with Mike...”

“But I didn’t miss my date, did I? I brought Mike home...” Andrea’s voice trailed off, and Sarah saw her eyes grow dreamy.

Memory started to flow back as she shook off sleep, and her eyes widened—she had decided to role play as Mike to make up for Andrea’s missed date?? It seemed crazy, but somehow she still felt a sense of rightness, of balance in the idea—and then ... she was Mike!?!? Her mouth hung open as she remembered the overpowering need she felt to fuck her roommate, not as herself, but as a man. He remembered needing to stroke himself as Andrea slowly unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra and slowly, teasingly revealed her glorious breasts. How aroused he became while caressing and kissing her breasts, her nipples, then slowly moving lower on her body. How Andrea kept teasing him, and calling him by his name, even during her orgasms, to all appearances utterly convinced that Sarah was Mike.

Sarah’s blood began to simmer as she remembered Andrea teasing and licking Mike’s pussy until he was begging to fuck her. And how Andrea had whimpered and groaned as Mike returned the favor, teasing her clit and pussy with his buzzing cock, before plunging into her and fucking her until she came. She remembered being Mike, completely immersed in the role, forgetting that she had ever been a woman named Sarah. Her body shook, and she didn’t know how much was from shock, and how much was from the echoes of that raging desire.

A moan from Andrea brought her attention back to the present, aware that her nipples were hard as bullets. Andrea was looking at Sarah with a dreamy, unfocused look, and Sarah’s eyes locked on Andrea’s hand that was slowly tracing circles around her own aroused nipple through the sheet.

“I remember fucking Mike last night...” Andrea said with a languid smile, eyes half-closed. “It was amazing”.

Sarah’s mouth was dry, and she couldn’t take her eyes off Andrea’s fingers as they started tweaking her nipples.

She was Sarah. Andrea was her roommate. She wasn’t into girls, it was Mike who liked girls. Mike.

I owe Andrea big time

I’m responsible for Andrea missing her date with Mike

Andrea needs to fuck Mike

“I..I think I’ll go... need to shower” Sarah’s mind swam as she rose onto shaky legs, the sheet slipping down her body.

She was Sarah, she did not want to fuck her roommate.

Andrea moaned again, her face flushed, eyes roaming over Sarah’s body, seeing only her lover’s body, Mike’s body. Her need swelled, and her mind filled with a clear certainty: “You owe me big time”.

“I brought Mike home last night. Sarah is away for the weekend. I need to fuck Mike” Andrea half-chanted, stretching out the “need” into and echo of the cry from last night.

“I brought Mike home last night, because Sarah is away for the weekend. I need to fuck Mike”

I will fuck Andrea. I will be Mike for Andrea.

Sarah felt lust rising, Mike’s lust for Andrea, for her breasts and her cunt, felt once again his need to fuck her pussy, and the last thing she knew for a long time was her own voice in her ears, thick with lust—“Sarah’s gone for the weekend...”